Purple Hyacinth | Omniscient...

By KACHIYIEEE

- In which Kim Dokja has made it a personal mission to save his favorite character from her tragic end. : ̗̀... More

00
01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
49.5
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
59.5
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93
94
95
96
97
98
99
100
101
102
103
104
105
105.5
105.8
Commercial Break
105.9

79

5.4K 487 251
By KACHIYIEEE

YOU WON'T REGRET
Purple Hyacinth | Chapter 79

"Kim Dokja, breathe." (Y/n) didn't know if she should be worried or laugh her ass off.

She was holding a water bottle near his mouth, Lee Hyunsung was fanning him with his hands and Jung Heewon was shaking with laughter, seated on the floor with her hands on her mouth.

"That... how many saw that?" He asked, looking up at (Y/n) who was still holding the water bottle near his face,  blushing from both embarrassment and flustered at what he had just watched. 

"Oh, thousands. I mean— the shippers federation has more than two thousand members itself..." (Y/n) realized that her statement wasn't making his situation better.

Before he blackout again, she said, "Don't be embarrassed, it was quite the show."

"(Y/n)-ssi, I think you broke him," Lee Hyunsung said.

"I always knew you'd be boyfriend girlfriend, I saw this coming." Jung Heewon said, wiping a fake tear.

"You said she and Yoo Jonghyuk are like soulmates," Lee Hyunsung deadpan.

"Ahaha," Jung Heewon nervously laughed then turned to Lee Hyunsung, glaring at him and said, "Shaddap."

"Boyfriend...?" Kim Dokja muttered mindlessly, looking somewhere far away. (Y/n) never really said anything about that, what the two of them are.

"What? You don't want to?" She was smirking down at him.

"Huh? What?"

"I-It's not that, I just thought..." Kim Dokja cut himself off, seeing as they weren't alone at the moment.

(Y/n) has quickly picked up what he was implying, it was about what they've discussed before, when he asked her if she was in love with Yoo Jonghyuk and she didn't give him a direct answer because she's not sure herself— she still isn't.

But what she's sure of is that she likes Kim Dokja. A whole lot. And she could see herself falling in love with him— if she isn't already right now. 

She thought that maybe he was anxious that she would just use him for distraction or that she might end up falling for Yoo Jonghyuk as said in the revelation after all.

Before Kim Dokja can overthink things further, he felt the all too familiar feeling of (Y/n)'s hand cupping his cheek, he directed his gaze at her face which is full of seriousness, it was partly evident that she had been drinking she looks so perfect to him.

They were both leaning toward one another slowly, and in an instant, their lips met.

Kim Dokja's lips moved nearly perfectly in sync against (Y/n)'s own. He could not help but smile into the kiss. Only with her could he feel so euphoric.

"I love you..." He spoke, looking her in the eye and waiting for her answer.

[ The constellation 'Princess of Self-Ruin' is pulling on the constellation 'Celestia's hair while screaming her lungs out ]

[ The constellation 'Spirit of Chaos' is screaming, "The 'L-word' has entered the chat!!!" ]

[ The constellation 'Celestia' says that her heart is screaming, along with her scalp ]

[ The constellation 'Chrysalis' is rolling on the ground, squealing ]

[ The constellation 'Demon-like Judge of Fire' is complaining about why it had taken this long but is greatly delighted at the development ]

[ The constellation 'Serpent of Eden' is doing a victory dance ]

[ The members of '(your ship name with kdj) shippers' federation' are screaming, shrieking, and wailing their vocal cords out ]

[ The constellation 'Tirek' has smashed his head into a wall ]

[ The constellation 'Secretive Plotter' is watching you intently ]

. . .

"I can't breathe..."

[ The constellation 'Secretive Plotter' is looking down ]

Kim Dokja blinked, twice. That line...

It was a line that would never leave his mind. His heart was racing at an inhuman speed.

「 "I love you." Yoo Jonghyuk spoke from beside (Y/n) whose system started malfunctioning the moment those words left his mouth.

She then chuckled, "That was so random. I know, are you alright?"

She was scolding her delusional heart for even thinking that he meant it in a way that isn't platonic.

"Someone said I should tell that sentence to the people important to me while they are still with me, to say it before it's too late."

(Y/n) nodded in understanding. Yoo Jonghyuk turned to her, "I didn't get your reply."

She did not meet his eyes, holding her breath before releasing it, eyes fixated on the sky.

She smiled sadly, "I can't breathe..."

"What does that me—"

"Jonghyuk! (Y/n)! We were looking for you two."  」

「 "What does 'I can't breathe' mean?" Yoo Jonghyuk mindlessly asked Lee Jihye who gasped.

"Master, what did you say to that person?" She asked back.

"I told her that I love her."

"It means 'I love you too'. Who told you that, master? That is so romantic."  」

Kim Dokja got up from his seat and enveloped (Y/n) in a tight hug, burying his face into her neck. Tears forming in his eyes. He was holding her like the thought of letting go hadn't even reached his mind.

(Y/n) was surprised that Kim Dokja knew what her message meant. She returned the hug, her right hand placed on his back, the other was stroking his hair.

"Do you have any idea how happy you make me feel?" He mumbled.

"That's my duty, I'm your fucking wife." (Y/n) chuckled.

[ The constellation 'Spirit of Chaos' is screaming, "The ship has sailed!" ]

[ The constellation 'Princess of Self-Ruin' has engulfed the constellation 'Spirit of Chaos' into a bone-crushing hug, they're both crying ]

[ The constellation 'Celestia' is blowing her nose in her tissue ]

[ The constellation 'Demon-like Judge of Fire' is sniffing ]

[ The constellation 'Tirek' has stabbed himself ]

[ The members of '(your ship name with kdj) shippers' federation' are rioting while celebrating the momentous occasion ]

"Wow, we are non-existent in their eyes." Lee Hyunsung spoke.

Jung Heewon nudged him, sniffing and wiping fake tears, "Don't ruin the mome— hell no."

Jung Heewon was internally cursing the two newcomers who approached Kim Dokja and (Y/n). Lee Hyunsung dragged her away before she could kill anyone.

Kim Dokja and (Y/n) pulled away from the hug, turning their heads at the two men in front of them who were gulping due to both panic of being in their presence and the death threats that they were getting from various constellations.

“…Please keep me alive.” Jung Minseob bowed.

“Me too, me too!” Lee Sungkook sobbed.

Originally Kim Dokja planned to get rid of them both, but he changed his mind. These two were useful until he completely wiped out the prophets.

From the brown flag, it became possible to restrict the actions of the group members.

[Group members Lee Sungkook and Jung Minseob have restrictions on their behaviour.]

Lee Sungkook and Jung Minseob’s expressions changed at the emerging system messages.

“One, from now on, you can’t tell others about my identity.”

“Yes, yep!”

“Two, you must unconditionally follow my commands and you aren’t allowed to act individually without my permission.”

“…Of course.”

[Group members Lee Sungkook and Jung Minseob are willing to accept their limitations.]

[This restriction is a ‘life’ restriction.]

[If they break the restrictions, group members Lee Sungkook and Jung Minseob will die.]

"Why not just kill them?" (Y/n) asked, causing Jung Minseob and Lee Sungkook to terribly shake.

Kim Dokja took notice of (Y/n)'s smirk and knew that she was messing around, he has suppressed his laughter and asked, "Would you like me to get rid of them, then?"

"N-No! (Y/n)-nim! Please!"

"Have mercy!"

"We'll do anything! Anything!"

Kim Dokja and (Y/n) glanced at each other before bursting into laughter, the two men giving them confused and terrified looks.

"Man, that was great. I was just joking."

“B-By the way, Representative-nim. W-What should we call you in the future…?” Jung Minseob asked, still shaken from the cruel joke.

“Call me like you are now. But call me Yoo Jonghyuk in front of the other prophets. Ah, Jung Minseob.”

“Yep.”

“Give me the Fugitive’s Mask.”

Jung Minseob was upset but eventually gave it to him. He had to pretend to be Yoo Jonghyuk if he wanted to go to the Night of the Prophets. The ‘mask’ would be a preventive measure for a situation they didn’t know.

After a moment, the muscles on my face moved in a bizarre manner as my appearance started changing. It felt a bit weird but Kim Dokja soon got used to it.

“Huh, this is the real appearance of Yoo Jonghyuk.”

“Very handsome… The revelation wasn’t wrong.”

"That was bloody awesome, can I try it?"

"(Y/n)-nim doesn't need to, you're already perf—" Jung Minseob gulped and shut his mouth, noticing Kim Dokja's piercing glare at his forehead, it feels like it would burn and erupt into flames.

“Jung Minseob, what is your attribute…” At this moment, a system message flashed in Kim Dokja's head.

[The history of this person has been updated.]

He tried to use Character List once again as a test.

[Character Information]

Name: Jung Minseob

Age: 25 years old.

Constellation Support: Cursed Gladiator

Private Attribute: Light Projection (Rare), 1089th Person to Get Off (General)

Exclusive Skills: Sword Training Lv. 2, Powerful Blow Lv. 2, Berserk Lv. 3, Memory Enhancement Lv. 5]…

Stigma: Repay Grudges Lv. 1

Overall Stats: Physique Lv. 18, Strength Lv. 16, Agility Lv. 12, Magic Power Lv. 10.

Overall Evaluation: An incarnation that possesses good comprehensive skills and attributes. His sponsor is a bit lacking but his ability as a warrior is considerable. He would’ve been one of the 12 apostles if he had been a bit more patient. He is very regretful.

'…What did it mean that the Character List was updated?'

'A person I wasn’t able to see the attributes window of yesterday suddenly became a character. He was a prophet. In other words, a character outside the novel. Why did he suddenly change into a character?'

“Oh, my attribute is…”

“No need.”

“Yes.”

"Is there something wrong?" (Y/n) asked Kim Dokja.

[The exclusive skill, Character List is activated.]

[This person isn’t registered in ‘Character List.’]

Just as he was expecting, the skill hasn't worked on (Y/n). But one time it did for just a moment, it was so fast that he might've just been hallucinating.

"No, no, nothing."

Kim Dokja also confirmed the attributes of Lee Sungkook.

Fortunately, his attributes were the same. Hypnotist and 9th Person to Get Off… The latter was garbage but the former was a pretty good attribute.

“Give me your smartphone.”

“Yep! Here it is.”

He received a smartphone from one of them and connected to the chat room.

The Internet didn’t work. Yesterday it was disconnected…

[The character ‘Han Donghoon’ used ‘Wide-area Internet Lv. 5’ on your smartphone.]

[The device’s Internet is now available.]

As soon as he thought about it, the Internet was connected. He glanced towards the tent where Han Donghoon was located.

There was a vibration from the smartphone, indicating that a message had arrived.

–I’m going to believe in you just once.

He sent a reply to Han Donghoon.

–Thank you.

He once again opened Lee Sungkook’s smartphone to the Prophets chat room.

[Chat Room]

[List of participants: No. 9, 15 I feel like Dying, 124 Let’s Drop Off, No. 763, 887 Get Off, No. 645… a total of 36 people.]

Kim Dokja looked at the numbers in their names and got a sense of who they were. But something was strange.

“…36 people?”

Jung Minseob answered his question, “All the prophets in the room stopped reading early. There are no apostles.”

“By the way, Representative-nim. Didn’t you say it yesterday? ‘You should’ve read to the end’… then do you know all of the Book of Revelation?”

He looked at the expectant Jung Minseob and laughed. He noticed that (Y/n) was giving him the same expression, curiosity evident in her features.

“You won’t regret taking me instead of Yoo Jonghyuk."

It was an answer to Jung Minseob's question, a statement that held another meaning because as he said that... he was staring straight at (Y/n).

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

45.8K 842 10
Joongdok One Shot Stories ☆ Joonghyuk x Dokja ☆ (Omniscent Readers Viewpoint.) [BL] - ORV - Bad grammar and english
6K 301 8
When an apocalypse occurs, two people who read a novel determined the lives they would live. A male who decides to live his life bending scenarios to...
121K 4.6K 20
"What will happen huh when you are the one who got on top of me Y/n." Namjoon x Reader Fanfiction Highest Ranking #1 kimnamjoon #1 btsnamjoon #1 rea...
33.7K 1.6K 34
a story about man leaving his girlfriend for 7 years without unknown reason, and on the other side, his girlfriend still waiting for him to come back...