King of Darkness

By Rainaloveforever

#1 in dark #1 in obsession # 3 in cold-hearted # 7 in jealousy He is the king of a dark world. light never... More

Character Sketch
CHAPTER 1: Bride selected
CHAPTER 2: I will marry her
CHAPTER 3: The Game Begins
CHAPTER 4 : The Driver
CHAPTER 5: Marriage proposal
CHAPTER 6: Guinea-pig
CHAPTER 7: The knot with the devil
CHAPTER 8: Her denial
CHAPTER 9: The escape plan
CHAPTER 10: The Party
CHAPTER 11: His demons
Author's note
Author's note
Character Aesthetics
Important Note
Author's note
Author's note
Author's Note

Prologue

46.5K 879 27
By Rainaloveforever

I can see his eyes getting darker. He took steps near me and i stood at my position with determination.

"So, the main problem is your desperation right?? You want a dick inside you....Then who could be better than me to give you a mind shattering fuck.....try me..."

He caught my waist and pulled me closer to his chest. I beat his chest violently.

"Your touch disgusts me Seyit Solanki....everything about you disgusts me so much....."- i bellowed.

His lips curled into a smile. Next thing i know that he threw me into the bed and was putting those shackles on my wrists.

"No.........."- i screamed and thrashed violently.

But no avail. He puts shackles on my legs and locked it to the bed. I was thrashing and wiggling by using both my shackled arms and legs.

But the next thing he did was absolutely beyond my imagination. He took a large scissor and came near me.

My eyes widened in fear!!

What he upto!!!

"Leave me......help.....help......someone help......."- i screamed in fear.

@@@@@@@@@

This is the prologue of my new story The King of Darkness.

Follow this different journey of Seyit Solanki.

Share your opinions please.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

503K 4.4K 9
Her foot was aching continuously but she couldn't stop, not when she has come this far from him. Her freedom was just some miles away. "You can do it...
9K 901 15
(𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐤 #𝟏 𝐨𝐟 𝐇𝐢𝐬 𝐨𝐛𝐬𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬) "𝐒𝐡𝐞 𝐢𝐬 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐚 𝐝𝐫𝐮𝐠 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐢 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐞 𝐚𝐝𝐝𝐢𝐜𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐟𝐨𝐫 �...
54.6K 688 11
𝔸 𝕊𝕖𝕢𝕦𝕖𝕝 𝕥𝕠 ℍ𝕒𝕕𝕖𝕤 He tried his best to win the love of his life but the moment he earned it, everything turned into a nightmare. ______...
437K 10.1K 42
"...many spirituals recognize that when dark one appears he is most beautiful, most wonderful and most engaging. The truth only comes out later..." ...