Kanao X OC. The Hellfire Swor...

By Timetoread54321

When a chinese boy in japan with a unique breathing technique meets a pink butterfly girl. They both have to... More

Character info.
Chapter 1: The tragedy.
Chapter 2: the meeting of the flower ,insect, and hellfire user part 1.
Chapter 3:The meeting of the flower,insect and hellfire user part 2.
Chapter 4 : the meeting of the flower,insect, and hellfire user part 3.
Chapter 5: The spark of hellfire.
Chapter 6: A start of a new adventure.
Chapter 7: stay alive.
Chapter 8: the swordsman decision.
Chapter 9: rehabilitation traning and control.
Chapter 10: the ultimate rival.
Chapter 11: The battle of the copy cat demom.
Chapter 12:new year, new start.
Chapter 13: The Nightmare.
Chapter 14: The man that wears the face of a oni.
Chapter 15: The battle against the red wrath.
Chapter 16: Memory's and the truth.
Chapter 17: Traning til you cant stand part 1.
Chapter 18: Traning til you cant stand part 2
Chapter 19: Traning til you cant stand part 3 raging fire.
Chapter 20: Traning til you cant stand part 4 shinobi traning camp.
Chapter 21: Traning til you cant stand part 5. spirit.
Chapter 22: traning til you cant stand part 6 the choice.
Chapter 23: jelousy and discovery. mission with the stone pilliar.
Chapter 24: Aoi's and Yin's day off. Mengs interrogations.
Chapter 25: Thank you for making me happy.
Chapter 26: return of the flowers past.
Chapter 27: In deep water and a reunion of an old friend.
Chapter 28: The trial of Fuji Kekosakia. Meeting of a family member.
Chapter 29: the side show subject:Kny charecters judgment.
Chapter 30: The dinner and new residence
Chapter 31: Traning of the first hellfire tsukogu.
Current status of Oc's. plus special announcement.
Chapter 32: Fuji's first Mission
Chapter 33: Tàiyáng zhànshì.
One shot Modern mystic Au: to the moon and back
Chapter 34: the meeting of the future trio Part 1: The Thunder blonde
Chapter 35: the meeting of the future trio part 2: the wild boar.
Chapter 36: The meeting of the future trio part 3: the fox's
Chapter 37: The love of a family. Mitsuri x Obanai.
Chapter 38: lets be open together. Giyu x Shinobu
Chapter 39: the love of the marksman and his caring butterfly. Fuji x Akako
chapter 40: whats wrong with being confident? Aoi Kanzaki
Chapter 41: I would do anything for you.
One shot: high school Au. Im in love with my new foriegn teacher. part 1
Happy new year people.
Chapter 42: The truth of The hellfire swordsman
Chapter 43: what I was back then vs what I am trying to be now
Chapter 44: The truth about how they met
Chapter 45: The Archers
funny random stuff thats relatable to my oc's
Chapter 46: The fight of the Tàiyáng Zhànshì
just some funny shit that reminds me of my OC's
sad and happy Demon slayer OC cananons.
One shot highschool Au: Im in love with my foriegn teacher Part 2. new years.
Cute and funny Demon slayer OC cananons.
Chapter 47: The return of old comrades
Chapter 48: The butterfly mission Part 1. name of Target: Black soldier.
Chapter 49: The butterfly mission Part 2 Name of target: Shadow.
promotion chapter
Chapter 50: the buttetly mission Part 3. name of target:Muay Thai kru mercenary
therapy and psychology of My oc's.
Chapter 51: The Assasins decision.
Chapter 52: The story of green hellfire.
Chapter 53: The decision of the hellfire tsugoku.
Chapter 54: The butterfly mission part 4. name of Target: Míng jíe
One shot: high school Au. Im in love with my new foriegn teacher. part 3
Chapter 56: Someone to sacrifice for.
Chaoter 57: History repeats itself.
Chapter 58: Rebirth. (Coming back from Hiatus)
Chapter 59: Red wraths struggle.
Chapter 60: Red Wrath vs Triad assasin.

Chapter 55: The reunion and rebirth of the modern Hellfire vessels.

97 3 5
By Timetoread54321

Arthrits Pov.

Travel log: It has been two weeks since we've arrived in Japan....and honestly I am loosing my fucking mind we these two idiots next to me.

Tsuyuri-san: I'm hungry!!

Jackson: I WANT FISH.

Tsuyuri: No I want steak.

Jackson:  fish has fat that is good for you.

Tsuyuri: But Steak got protien.

Jackson: Fish!

Tsuyuri: STEAK!

Jackson: FISH!

Me: Both of you shut the fuck up before I turn this Ox around!!

Ox: MOOOOO.

I yelled as our Ox only snorts out from his nose as he continues to pull. Now I know what your thinking, "Arthrit where did you get a ox from?". Oh well I'm so glad you readers asked. It all started when we were just leaving Shanghai for Wuhan. And when we passed a farmers land, we just so happen to find an ox tangled in some barb wire. Now here is the thing, I was never a big animal fan. Sure me and my son used to go to the family farm and would play with the baby elephant, but I was the one having to take care of the dam thing. Thats why I know the moment I save this thing, I will have to take care of it. So I continued walking. That is until these idiots starts talking.

.
.
.
.
.
.

No one's Pov

Kanao and Jackson: PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE/PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE.

Arthrit: NO!

Arthrit refuses after Kanao frees the Ox. I swear I will take care of him, you saw how I take care of pets, I can take care of an ox. Kanao promises as Arthrit puts his finger in front of her face. No, your dog doesn't count, I should know, I tried using the bathroom and I ended up confused as I see a dog with reading glasses taking a shit! Arthrit yells as jackson chimes in. Actually he's a wolf. Jackson says as Arthrits eyes flared up in a murderous rage. No, means no! He yells as Kanao gave him a pout like a child. W-what is this BS!? Arthrit asked as Jackson joins in and used his blue glowing eyes to make himself look sadder. No,No,no, I am not agreeing to this! Arthrit yells as he looks away. but he made the mistake of looking back as he see's the Ox adding itself in the pleading

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Ox: moooooooooo
Arthrit: *SNORT*.....I'm weaker then I thought.

Present Arthrit says to himself as the three of them ended up making it to Wuhan. Finally!!! Jackson yells as Arthrit makes sure Mengs old jacket covers up his golden armor sleeves and even put on leather gloves. Hey Art-chan. Kanao calls out as Arthrit looks at her confused. Why do you have golden armor, is it because of hellfire? She asked as Arthrit shrugs. I don't know actually, I never had hellfire before and this armor just appeared on me after Aruroa town was destroyed. Arthrit points out as he was now fully covered up.

They hid oxy and left her some food as Jackson picks up his rifle and shield. Jackson, what the hell?! Arhtrit hisses as Jackson and Kanao were confused. What/what? They asked at the same time as Arthrit sighs. You are not allowed to bring the guns and sword to the town. Arthrit says as Jack's shrugs. Ok, here child carry the gun for me- NO! Arthrit yells while Kanao just smiled while holding the Winchester rifle. Don't give that dam child gun! Arthrit yells as Kanao talks back. This child wants to hold the gun. Kanao says as Arthrit was irritated.

So he decided to grab a duffle bag and shoves the rifle in the bag. There!! He screeches as Jackson and Kanao only stare at him with dots on there faces. All weapons, in there, now! Arthrit yells as Kanao puts her sword and Jacksons shield in a different bag. We are going on foot now. He says as Kanao runs up to the Ox and gives her scratches. Don't worry girl, well be back. She says as the trio were now walking off.

They then entered the city limits as Arthrit steals a few hats and bandanas for himself, jackson, and Kanao. Ok, who hear knows any form of Chinese? Arthrit asked as he turns back to see his two companions. Neither of them acknowledging his request as he rubs his face. ok, here is the plan. Stay out of sight, stick to the roof top, and. He then points his finger at Kanao. Dont wonder off, Ill buy you guys some breakfast . Arthrit says as Jackson and Kanao no the had the same thought.

Kanao and Jackson: I WANT STICKY PORk BUNS/ I WANT STICKY PORK BUNS.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Timeskip to the afternoon.

Kanao's Pov.

As I was sitting on the top of the tallest building, I couldnt help but notice a pick-up truck driving towards a warehouse. I found something. I said as Smith-San was now peeking thru his telescope while eating a Bao bu- Hey! I yelled as he was left confused. What? He asked as I looked up and down at him. You eat all the pork buns. I said as I pointed at him.

This fucker then acted like he didn't do I anything wrong. Yeah so what if I did? He asked as I frowned at him. Maybe I wanted a Bao! I yelled as he shrugs there wasnt any left. he says as I scoffed. There was a total of 40 Bao's! I yelled as he shrugs. So why is it my problem? Smith-San says as I got up and was walking down the tower. Oi, where do you think your going? He asks as I grabbed the duffle bag with my sword. Im investigating, I cant stand around here with an empty stomach. I said as I jumped on the rooftops to follow the truck. Wait up kid! Smith-San yells as I tried to out run him, and honestly he is pretty nimble, so in the end I let him follow me.

We then reached the warehouse where we both were stalking this truck. Holy shit. Smith-san says as he points at a chinese man. Thats Míng jíe and Takeo. Smith-san says as I noticed a little boy next to them. Who is that elementary school kid? Smith-San asks as I squinted and noticed the blue eyes. No wait, thats Aoi! I yelled as I stood up. We should go down there right now. I suggested as Smith-san smiles. But thats when I noticed his eyes flickered blue and he quickly snaps his neck to the side. They are here. Smith-san says as I looked alarmed. Dark order? I asked as he nods. No time for a whole family reunion. We got to make sure that your friend is safe. Smith-san says as I stood up. Let me help, Im a demon slayer, I can-kid. Smith-san stops me as he signals me to lower my voice.

So I calmed down and listen. You and Kanzaki aren't even ranked demon slayers yet, you really think I wanted either of you in the cross fire? He asked as I tried to reason with him. But what about you and Art-Chan, or even Sikanu-San and your other friend? I asked as he tries to calm me down. That doesn't matter, we- it does to me. I cut him off as I tried my best to reason with him. You guys just got your freedom back, heck and I was getting close to you and Art-Chan like a family. I said as Smith-San rains silent.

He then takes off his hat and brushes it off. Kanao...we were actually bread for stuff like this. Smith-San says as I was confused. Takeo's father and my father had us both kill at a young age, Arthrit was born in a prison and had to kill for his food, Míng jíe and his father had to work for the mob. Smith-San says as I remained silent. He notices this and takes off his tin hat. Come on sis, cheer up. Smith-San says as he puts the hat on me. Dont worry about us, once we are done we'll get more Pork buns. Smith-San says as he gets up and went to go get Arthrtit.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
A few hours later

No ones Pov

The scene takes place with Aoi and Kanao hugging each other as they enjoyed there little reunion. Holy shit Kanao, When did you get here, is that Jackson smiths tin hat, is he here with you? Aoi asked as Kanao breaks the hug and pokes the hat. We just got to wuhan this morning, we came here to take you back. Kanao says as Aoi just remains silent.

Kanao, who expected a different reaction, tries to add on more good news. I also got the Thai fighter that was friends with Meng, he even agreed to come back to the hellfire residence, his estate will be safe, and they can be safe as they can continue to fight along side us, you don't need to hide anymore. Kanao says with more enthusiasm as Aoi slowly steps around the counter and puts her hands on the surface.

She remains silent as Kanao was confused. Aoi? Kanao calls out as Aoi just rubs her arm. Well..Kanao, the thing is...I..kinda like it here. Aoi says as Kanao only remains in disbelief. Wh...I... What? Kanao asked as Aoi tries to explain herself. Allie. But there moment was cut off as Azioka and Aziki revealed themselves as they took off there masks. You two. Kanao says as Aoi was confused. Who are they? She asks as Kanao was about to explain.

But Azioka cuts her off. We are her siblings, and we are here to take her away from you. Azioka says as Aoi just furrows her eye brows. Well that's can't be true, because Kanao is my fucking sister. Aoi says while Aziki tries to butt in. Actually Ms.fugitive, Me and my sister here are- BUT OUT/ BUT OUT. Aoi and Azioka yells as Aziki only puts his hands up. You know what, fuck both of you, ima sit down. Aziki says I'm defeat as Azioka draws her sword and points it at Aoi.

Azioka: Listen, I don't want my sister to be associated with a criminal. So back the fuck up before I do somethi- *Click*

Azioka never got a chance to finish as Aoi pulls out a revolver and aims it at Azioka. Nah you back the fuck up before I blow some led thru your head. Aoi says as she points the gun at the twins while putting her broadsword around her shoulder. Jesus. Kanao says to herself as the door kicked in as Tokyo, Cho, and Misaki came in. Put it down. Cho demanded while aiming her bow and Arrow at Aoi while Kanao takes out her sword.

Which had Tokyo grumbling as he just stomps and pouts. Dad, it's always the pretty ones that are bad. He says as Cho and Misaki to turns to him. Dude seriously, now? Cho asked as Tokyo tries to defend himself. What, she's hot. He stated as Aoi aims the gun at his crotch. Come on, there is more of us then they are of you. Aziki says as Kanao smirks. That what you think, SMITH-San! Kanao yells as the floor began to shake and everyone's attention turns to the wall.

Jackson's dramatic ass going thru the wall: CRASH*OH YEAH!!

Jackson yells while charging and breaking thru the wall with his rusty American shield like a kool-aid man, as Arthrit and Takeo in his green hood casually walked out the back. Oi, we just painted that! Aoi yells as Takeo holds up and drops his arms. Come on smith, why couldn't you use the door? Takeo asked as everyone turns to Jackson. Why does that matter?! He yells as everyone was arguing with him.

Aoi: It took me and Mei-San 6 hours to repaint the restaurant.

Takeo: The paint wasn't cheap.

Cho: You could have used the back door like your tight pants Robin Hood friend over there.

Tokyo: Yeah, or the front, honestly that would have been better and made you less like an American douche bag.

Aziki and Arthrit: Yeah he has a point.

Azioka: GUYS WAKE UP, THERE ARE MORE OF THEM!

Azioka snaps everyone back to reality as thy ey all draw there weapons. Wait! Kanao yells as everyone remained silent. Smith-San where is your Chinese friend? Kanao asked as Aoi Chimes in.

Aoi: He is heading out for a da- *BANG*.

(Start of fight theme!)

Aoi strategical used the distraction to fire at Tokyos leg, which almost hit him but misses as he back flips on a table. Twins! Tokyo yells as Azioka and Aziki charges at Aoi who was reloading.

*SMACK-gong!!!*

But Jackson stops the two after rushing them with his shield as Cho proceeds to fire her arrow at Jackson. Smith! Arthrit yells as he rushes in to try and grab the arrow, but what he doesn't realize was that his golden armor underneath his clothing was flaring up, which alarmed everyone as Takeo grabs Kanao and Aoi, and would shield them with his body.

*BOOM!*

Then a sudden amber colored wave exploded off of Arthrit as Mengs old blue jacket disentergrated and everything and everyone flew. The restaurant was in shambles, Misaki and Cho were both sent flying thru the window while the others were still inside the restaurant. Aoi and Kanao slowly opened there eyes as they see Takeo showing signs of pain. Pops, you good? Aoi asked as Takeo gets up and finds his bow. All while hiding a bullet wound.

We then see a 10 second flashback of Takeo dropping his weapons and protecting the girls from the sudden wave, but what we Didnt see was Aoi accidentally firing a round into Takeos side. We then return to the present as Takeo hides the wound while turning to Aoi. Im fine kid, I'm fine, but you two need to get out of here. Takeo says as his left eye was glowing purple. Sikanu-San, your eye. Kanao says as Takeo was genuinely confused.

*Fwip*woosh*SNATCH*

But his instincts took over as he catches Cho's arrow and would load it up and fire right back at her. Go, we will deal with these knockoffs. Takeo says as he jumps out the window. We then see Arthrit and Jackson getting up as they see Tokyo and the twins slowly recollecting there selves. Smith, take the Kanao and Aoi to the truck outside and get them out of here. Arthrit says as he tares off his cyndered clothes as he reveals his golden armor.

Tokyo, holds his head up as he sees Arthrit came rushing in to stomp his foot on top of Tokyos head. Which he avoided as Tokyo spins and tries to escape. I'm putting you down for good kid! Arthrit yells as his hellfire exploded from his eyes. Creating the golden oni face mask as he speed charges Tokyo thru the walls and taking there fight outside.

Jackson would notice the Twins as he would take out his unique compact knife and adjusted his shield. I ain't your parents, so whatever y'all wanna do, just don't blame me. Jackson says as Aoi and a Kanao gave each other a look and smiled as they drew there swords and screamed.

Kanao and Aoi: OH YEAH!/ OH YEAH!

They yelled as Azioka decided to fight the two girls, while Jackson and Aziki were fighting each other. Flower breathing second form: Honorable shadow plum. Kanao charges her sister as Aoi releases a cold breath. Ice breathing first form: 1000 divine blizzard icicle. Aoi comes from the side as the scene cuts off to Takeo facing off against Cho as they were firing and dodging each others arrows.

All while Misaki was firing his pistols behind a car. Takeo has been thru this scenario so many times, his excoerience as an assasin allows him to deal with any situation. *drip*drip*. But deaths door is slowly opening as his wound was now dripping more and more blood, which symbolizes how fatal the shot was, and until he properly treats it, Takeo will join his wife. *BANG*clank*. But luckily that gun shot woke him and he was able to move and seek cover.

He proceeded to look around and noticed a possible escape route as he assembles his grappling arrow and aims it at the roof. *WOOSH*clank!*. And fires it as the fossil fuel device on his bow starts to pull him towards the arrow thru the grappling line. Miyamoto, explosives! Misaki order as Cho aims and fires the explosive arrow.

*FWOOSH*BOOm* WOOAH!!

Takeo yells as he was sent flying to the roof. But he tucks and rolls as his bow scraps and slides beside him. *COUGH*cough!*. But it seems that the explosive attack from Cho was more closer and devastating as it caused his injuries to worsen as Takeo was bleeding out to much blood.

His legs were now weakened and his body was slowly shutting down. I'm so sorry, I'm sorry Nakano....I couldn't protect neither of..... Takeo's train of thought was slowly disappearing as the light in his eyes faded away. Wonderful shot Miyamoto! Misaki yells as he starts to head to the fire escape.

She was going to follow him, but Misaki stops and turns to her. Make sure Tokyo is safe, I'll worry about Shadow. Misaki says as Cho nods and went to go find a place to snipe the others. But As Misaki finally reached the top, he noticed Takeo laying on the ground motionless. He pushes his body to the back and noticed the bullet wound while checking his pulse. No signs of a heart beat, and his body feels cold, it's official. Misaki says to himself as he puts away his gun and turns to walk away. He'd then sees Cho and yells the following in victory.

The archer is dead. Now there is only four.

Everyone in the restaurant and the streets heard that as we see nothing but shock and sadness in there faces. But the battle continues as Tokyo and Arthrit were both toe to toe in there fight.

Even though it looked like there evenly match, both have different battle tactics. Arthrits golden armor and mask allowed himself to get in close as he charges forward, all while Tokyo is skilled with his sword and would side step while releasing a high speed sword combinations. *BAM* AUGH! But in the end it seems Arthrit was winning, he would use low kicks to numb up Tokyo's leg and slow him down. Plus after blocking and ducking his attacks, Arthrit was able to parry or swipe off Tokyo's attacks with his tofans.

Meanwhile Jackson, Aoi, and Kanao were battling with the twins as Kanao attempts to reason with her long lost sister.
*CLASH/CLASH*. The two meet in the middle as Kanao starts to talk. Listen, if you really want us to be a family, you need to open your eyes. Kanao says as Azioka parry's her sword and was trying to move around her. Hear her out *WAM*. Aoi front kicks Azioka while rolling under her attack as Azioka snaps. Don't give me that ultimatum. Me and Bro lost everyone else, Your all we have left and I refused to make a compromise ! Azioka says as Aziki and Jackson were seen fighting in the background.

Jackson only had his shield in hand and was using it to manly block round house kick attacks to the head. He would use his lead hand to keep the distance while also countering with a side kick. Kya-*gong*. Aziki would bounce back with a flying knee but Jackson spins to the side and back hands Aziki with the sheild. But Aziki had a pain tolerance and great recovery as he push kick himself up and would use a Muay Thai combination to deliver a back elbow to the back of the head.

But Jackson took the elbow as he put his shoulder underneath Azikis crotch and suplex him backwards as he'd then jump, spin, and bicycle kick him in the crotch. Even though they were fighting, the two men were having fun as they both recollected themselves and decided to slug it out in the middle once again.

The scene then cuts back to Azioka, Kanao, and Aoi. Even though it was two against one, Azioka has proved herself to be much more superior with a blade. Her swiftness is passing Kanao while her ruthless instinct barely is matching Aoi's. Kanao duck! Aoi yells while swinging at a horizontal angle as Kanao leans backwards. Second form: Ripping Blizard. Aoi yells as Azioka manages to block the blunt attack.

But Aoi's sword chips Azioka's, who took pride in her sword as she then bad mouths our pig tailed demon slayer. What a stupid ass name, at least come up with something better. Azioka stated while Aoi used her free hand to grab her wrist and would then flip Azioka over her shoulder and onto the ground. Nah, I like it. Aoi says as Kanao was aiming to knock her sister out with an axe kick. Here we go*click*. Azioka take her pin off a small stick and throw it up in the air.

(Change of theme to this amazing song.

0:00-1:10)

*boomfwoosh*

It was a smoke bomb, so thic that even Kanao had trouble seeing. Sorry sis*Wam*- oof. Azioka knees Kanao and pushes her away after taking her sword and tossing it aside. But orders are orders. Azioka says as she finds Aoi. And I'll do anything for my family. Those were the final words as Azioka dashes her sword at Aoi's back. Everything was now moving slowly as Aziokas steps closer and closer to Aoi.

Kanao see's this and without a second thought, would  cover Aoi with her body and was going to take the attack. Aoi noticed this and only had a shocked and worry look as she realizes that she might be loosing another friend. Unfortunately it was to soon, so Aoi couldn't push Kanao away, that is what Azioka see's as well as she tries her best to stop.

Shit, I can't stop my attack!

Azioka thinks to herself as she was going to kill both her sister and Aoi at the same time. Jackson and Aziki noticed this as they both ran towards the three. Jackson imeidietly pushed everything to the limit as he drops his sheild and used hellfire to increase his speed. Flashes of each different past were now going thru everyone's heads. Starting with the twins constantly on the move while enjoying there time with the family they've built, Aoi being taken in by the butterfly sisters, and Kanao remembering Kanae's gentle smile. All but one memory played.

*SHING*.
.
.
.
.
Because unfortunately, not everyone gets a happy life to remember. As we come back to the modern time to see Jackson punching Azioka so hard that she was sent flying to the pile of tables. But sense the blade would have still hit Kanao, Jackson, being a good soldier, chooses to force his body in the small gap and get stabbed right in the heart. Jackson would then be seen falling to the ground as Kanao and Aoi looked over at him in distress.

The very loud theme music the author presented covered Kanao's scream as her and Aoi ran to Jackson in distress. All while Aziki was helping his sister up, both seeing there little sister crying as the American looks up at the ceiling. We only hear him mutter these words as he was remembering every trumatic experience he went thru and she'd a tear.

The...nightmare...it's all over...thank...god.

After he says that, the scene cuts to Arthrit who was clinching onto Tokyo to try and recollect himself, but that's when he see's Jackson and we see a tear forming in his eyes as he hears Jackson's last words echoes thru his head as his lips were trembling. This sudden wave emotion caused something to break in Arthrit, As he couldn't help but scream at Tokyo.

(End of theme)

(Battle theme again!)

RAAAAAAAH*WHA-BAM-BAM*

A right hook following with a downward elbow to the temple with a back elbow follows up . Arthrit was going to make sure this fight was bloody as he to turns one of his blunt tofans into more of a blade as he was now slicing away at Tokyo.

YOU KILLED MY BOY!

*SLAsh*splat*WHAM*

YOUR GOING TO PAY WITH YOUR LIFE!

*CRACK*bam!*

I WILL FUCKING KILL YOU ALL!

Arthrit yells as peices of his armor was turning black and was slowly consuming the rest. His eyes flared as it was starting a chain reaction of some kind. Smith-San, Smith-San please wake up! Kanao yells as Aoi took out the sword and tosses it aside, while panicking from the amount of blood that is being spilt. Sis. Aziki calls out as he approaches Kanao. Let's go, we are taking you ho-*SLASH*. Aoi swings her sword in front of Aziki as she assumes a fighting pose with a few tears on her cheeks.

Her eyes were enraged and there was even a small light blue mark forming on her knock. Aziki and Azioka noticed this as they got into a fighting position. Aim to kill. Azioka says as she takes out daggers-

-*BAM*BAM*CRASH*CRASH*

But that was until Aziki and Azioka were both sent flying thru the wall and into next door as Aoi and Kanao were both left shock. That is until Aoi looks down to see Jackson's jacket on the ground. She wonders what had happened to her friend, until the sound of stone catches her attention, as Kanao looks up to see Jackson being covered in some black stone like armor. A helmet that covered his face formed two eye holes to reveal his blue eyes.

His armor would then create symbolic markings, with the helmet creating carvings of a wolf. Aoi and Kanao could barely recognize the American. Smith-San? Kanao asks as Jackson was slowly limping by her. Tsuyuri. Jackson says as he was trying his best to communicate with Kanao. Not-Safe. Jackson says as the blue flames consumed his hands and granted him black claws. *WOOSH*. And in one swoop of his hand, Jackson formed a blue hellfire wall that was spreading fast.

As Arthrit was about to end the fight, Tokyo's fist and pupils glowed yellow as he looks up to the golden masked fighter. *Ba-BAM-BOOM*.  And sends a straight flaming explosive punch to his face as Arthrit was stunned and his mask was turned to ash. *thump*. Arthrit was now on his knees as his tofans dropped beside him. Tokyo looks down on him with his piercing and mutters one word with a demonic tone.

weeeakk~

That's all Tokyo says as Cho and Misaki were walking towards him. *FWOOSH*BOOM*. That is until suddenly a flaming purple arrow came down and exploded at the three dark order members as Misaki and Cho were divided from Tokyo. Tokyo, you good?! Misaki yelled out concerned as Cho felt a presence behind the two. Misaki...we need to run. Cho says as Misaki felt the cold and evil presence as well.

Then the sound of wheezing can be heard and a presence of a former man was behind the two assassins. They wanted to move, to take action, to do anything. But whatever it was, it struck fear in there souls, almost as if death was behind them. It was then revealed that Takeo was standing behind the two the whole time with his sword in one hand as they two only looked back slowly to see something that was worst then death.

Meanwhile Tokyo was still looking down at the half dead Arthrit with his one glowing yellow eye. Trash like you, deserve a slow death. Tokyo says as his sword was nearing Arthrits neck. *chch*. That is until the sound of a loaded gun can be heard and catches the assasin's attention.

Hey asshole *BANG*
.
.
.
.
.

The real fight begins

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
A/N I am continuing this book after the long hiatus.

I know it's been so long.

How you liking the chapter so far, are you worried about any of the charecters. I know I am.

I am going to spoil and say this much.

There are going to be some casualties.

Who do you predict it is?

Anyways I'm off now to create a continuation of my one shot and the next chapter To Aoi's arc.

Byeeee

To be continued....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

41.8K 1.2K 87
His 𝚜𝚙𝚊𝚛𝚔𝚕𝚒𝚗𝚐 grey 𝚎𝚢𝚎𝚜 𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚗𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚛𝚘𝚞𝚐𝚑𝚘𝚞𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚌𝚘𝚞𝚛𝚝𝚢𝚊𝚛𝚍, 𝚊 𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚝 𝚘𝚏 𝚖𝚊𝚕𝚒𝚌𝚎 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚖, "𝐈 𝐡𝐨...
62.6K 940 14
Hey this is my first story so the beginning will be very confusing, this story is just something i had in mind for awhile. ⚠️ Warning ⚠️ self harm sm...
35K 1.1K 38
this is my first story so please spare me (: while fighting on mt. natagumo, you hear bickering in the distance. you decide to go in the direction of...
1.9K 15 25
This will have some SPOILERS It all started when you became a hashira at 14 years old. You where presented as the flower pillar, the past months were...