You're Only Made For Me | SAI...

By dumb_and_dumb

What if a member of Popular Girl group falls in love with her own manager??? 🥀 Top 1st ranking in #saida (29... More

Characters Description
1. The First Encounter
2. Finally found You
3. I'm KIM DAHYUN
4. The Savior
5. That's suspicious
6. Heartbreak without relationship
8. Win or lose
9. Adorable
We need to talk(not an update)
10. Destiny(random)
11. Memorable night
||
12. The wait is now over

7. I do have feelings for you

497 23 5
By dumb_and_dumb

Few days have been passed. After that day sana started avoiding dahyun as much as she can. Even sana don't know why is she doing this. Dahyun is clearly aware of sana's action but don't know the reason behind it.

After that day the talk between dahyun and sana was only formal and small. Even when Dahyun try to approach her, sana just gives her excuses.

Dahyun's POV -

I am here outside the TWICE's dorm to pick them up. The completion of their song has came to an end and now they have to just learn choreos and shoot main MV. Today they don't have much work so I advised them not to come but they denied and instead wanted to have some fun in the office.

I'm glad Mr. Wang is not coming today at the company.

I saw all the members coming out of the dorm excitedly, they are full of enthusiasm but except one, sana unnie. I don't know what's wrong with her. Is she only treating me this way or is same with others? I'm really curious now.

"Morning Dahyun~" Jihyo unnie greeted me.

"Morning unnie, how are you all?" I asked with the same enthusiasm.

"Perfectly fine, good and well!" Nayeon unnie exclaimed which made me chuckle. I always wonder is she really the oldest member of the twice?!

"Let's go?" I asked them glancing at sana unnie. She was standing at the corner busy with her phone.

"Yup! Let's go" Jeongyeon unnie said.

And the thing surprised me the most was that it was sana unnie who entered the car first and took the back seat. I have seen that when yeonjun pick them up she always choose the front seat.

It was momo unnie who sit beside me. The back row was noisy as hell, but sana... she was just staring outside the window.

I couldn't take it anymore so I asked momo unnie.

"Unnie?"

"Yes dahyun" she replied.

"Don't you think sana unnie is acting strange?" I asked without hesitating.

She looked at me for a second and then thought of something.
"You're right she is actually acting strange these days"

"Do you know the reason?" I don't think she knows.

"Nope dahyun but I'll find out. Do you have any idea?"

"No unnie. It's been few days since she's avoiding me." I said in a low tone.

"She is avoiding you, really?" Momo unnie asked with a shocked expression.

"Yes, why is something wrong?"

"Oh no nothing, don't worry we'll figure it out" she assured me.

—————

Sana's POV -

Dorm

Even I myself don't know why I'm avoiding Dahyun? What's her fault? But it's just my heart that is stopping me from approaching her.

I don't know what's wrong with me ever since Dahyun introduced her boyfriend to us. What's his name?? Yeah that sehun, OH SEHUN.

His first impression on me was not so good enough and I think that Dahyun deserves someone better than him.

Well why do I even care. Moreover we are not even close to each other. But I do care...

"whyyy?? What's wrong with you sanaaa" I whined a little loudly as I hid my face under the pillow of my bed.

"Exactly that's what I also wanted to know" it was momo who just entered my room and scared me.

"Wha- what?" I asked playing dumb.

"I asked why the hell are you acting so strange these days. Is something wrong sana, you can tell me as a friend" she asked showing her concern.

I sit straight on the bed and momo took a seat beside me.

"Nothing momo, I'm just... just tired." I lied and what would you expect me to say that, I'm acting strange because I also don't know why I'm acting strange, and that now I don't know why I'm even acting strange that's why I'm acting strange??? Does that even make sense???

Momo went silent for a long time and stared at me. It freaked me when she was continuously staring into my soul through my eyes.

"Wh-why are you silent momo, say something" I said but what she said back felt like a train passed over me.

"You like Dahyun"

"Sorry?? What did you said?"

"You clearly heard it sana" she said it so casually and rested in the bed.

"Huh! How can you say this so casually momo, are you really momo" I said in a sarcastic tone but I really didn't expected her to say that.

"Stop playing around sana and accept that you like Dahyun"

"Nooo! Who the hell said you that. I do-don't like her" I averted my gaze.

"Accept it or not but I can clearly see love for her in your eyes" I don't know what's wrong with momo today. We never talked about these things before and it's awkward.

"You're just unaware of your own feelings sana" she sat straight and directly looked into my eyes. "I don't know if others also notice this too or it's just me but I'm sensing everything from the day you met Dahyun. You get lost while watching her and your mind stops working"

"How can you say that?" I asked momo.

"You know first time I saw Heechul, it was the same. I was confused if I love him or it's just the attraction. I get so lost in him that I can't even focus and as time passed I got to know that I really love him." I have never seen this side of momo in the whole year of my career.

"Momo! I interacted with dahyun only for two days and we can't say that I'm in love with her and that's not even right" I averted my gaze again I don't feel good looking at momo because what I said don't felt right to me.

"And how can you say that. Don't you know about love at first sight"

"Momo!" I shouted at her unconsciously "Don't you understand she's a women just like me"

"So where's the problem? It's not a crime to love someone same gender as you. It's normal now"

Everything momo was saying one after another was really making me shocked. She's looking more mature than anyone at this moment. I was out of words so I didn't said anything.

Momo sighed "sana!"

"Stop it momo!" I glared her with my most angriest expression "will you accept me as a lesbian? Will Twice accept me? Will my fans accept me? And what about this society momo? Answer me"

"Why the fuck do you care about twice and about this society. Who the hell are us to you and why does it matter to you what we think of you!" I can see momo is getting angry at me and yelled "it's your life sana and don't let anyone else control it. And about Twice, we will definitely accept you the way you are MINATOZAKI"

"But she's already in a relationship momo" my sentence paused momo for a minute.

"You definitely know what to do sana, you can find a way for it yourself. Just listen to your heart. If she is really made for you then she will definitely come to you no matter what"

"No momo just stop this nonsense. I'm straight. I'm not into dahyun. And I'm happy" I shouted. Thank god that other members are outside because of some work.

"Then why are you avoiding her? Huh?" Momo asked with a frown.

I didn't said a word and looked somewhere else because my eyes were getting teary. I was holding my tears for so long, but now I just can't.

Momo just shooked her head in disbelief "Do whatever you want sana, but I know you do have feelings for dahyun and you can't change my mind. And please don't hurt yourself" and with that she left my room.

I have never seen momo this much serious in my whole life. Maybe whatever she's saying is right but... no it's not right... I- I don't have feelings for dahyun. You can't love someone just from an encounter, right? But what if I really have.

No! No! No! Sana stop thinking. If you really have feelings for her then control them because she's someone's else. She loves someone who is not you. Thinking this things made me cry more and more.

I will avoid you more Dahyun as much as I can because being near to you will only gonna hurt me thinking that you love someone else.

—————

It's the first day of MV shooting but it looks like weather is not happy today. The wind is flowing with it's full velocity.

Dahyun will come to pick us up and I decided to stay away from her. It's the only better option for me.

We heard the car honk from outside. It's a signal for us that it's time to go. To my surprise it was not dahyun, it's yeonjun who came to pick us today. Maybe it's a good thing for me.

"Oh good morning yeonjun" nayeon unnie greeted.
"Good morning everyone" he bowed to us.
"Where's dahyun unnie by the way?" Chaeyoung asked. I can say dahyun and chaeyoung are pretty close now because of their similar ages.
"Oh, She's busy with something, let's go?

With that we went inside the car. We reached the company in 30 minutes.

"We're here!" Yeonjun informed.

Just when we started entering inside the building I got a call from my mom.

"Guys I'll catch you up in sometimes, my mom is calling me" I explained.
"Okay, be quick sana" Jihyo said and I nodded.

They all went before me as I was talking to my mom. I finished talking to her and went inside the company.

The time I was approaching the lift I found that someone is already inside and the door of the lift was closing slowly.

"Wait for me!" I shouted and later regretted because the person inside and who stopped it was none another than kim dahyun. Looking damn hot in a formal black suit. This is the main reason why I'm avoiding being around her. You just can't resist her charms.

What should I do now? Should I run away? But where'll I go? God is really making fun of me now. She was just looking and waiting for me silently. I took a deep breath and without wasting anymore time I went inside. I bowed her a little not to look suspicious and she bowed back with a smile.

I took a safe distance from her. She was on her phone and I'm glad for that. Suddenly the lift open just at the next floor.

"Oh my god, it's minatozaki sana!" it was the first thing came out from the group of people standing outside the lift. They all bowed at me and I bowed back.

"What happened guys?" Dahyun asked them.
"Mr wang is calling our team in his office immediately" one of them answered.
For a second dahyun looked at me and then back at them.
"I don't think sana unnie will be comfortable, why don't you take another one"
"The another one is actually at servicing, but it's okay we can go later" one of them explained but I didn't felt it right, because of me their work will be pending.
"It's okay, you can join us" I told them.
"Are you sure unnie?" Dahyun asked and I just nodded.
"Okay then, come in guys" she ordered.

And here once again I regretted at my stupid decision. When they all entered the lift, I had to shift my position. And with that here I'm with dahyun at the corner. She is behind me, our bodies are so so so close and it's a relief that she is facing my back...

Even tho the elevator has an AC but it's still hot here. As people here shifts a little, I also have to shift more towards Dahyun. A time arrived when I stumbled a little because of my heels but what can even happen to me when my saviour is right behind me. She grabbed me by my waist.

"Are you alright?" She whispered. Our bodies were so close that when she said those words, her hot breath tickled my ears and I flinched a little.

I nodded and hummed.

Why the hell this lift is going so slow and why our floor should be at the top only. The lift was stopping by every floor and people keep coming inside without knowing that I'm here at the back suffocating.

My head was keep hitting the person's back standing in front of me and he keeps apologising. Dahyun was standing behind me silently watching the drama and didn't uttered a word.

When my head hits the person back for the nth time something unexpected happened. Dahyun grabbed my waist and turned me to face her. I stumbled by her actions and put my hands on her shoulders for support.

My eyes met hers. Those black innocent orbs looking at me filled with love. My mind went blank as it feels the world stopped moving. We were so close to each other and our lips, our lips are just an inch away. Her hot minty breath hitting my lips could be one of the best thing happened to me ever. We both stared at each other for some seconds when she finally said "stay like this" and oh god! For a second her eyes looked at my lips but she suddenly averted her gaze.

"D-Dahyun..." I suddenly bluttered out.
"Hmmm" she hummed as she met my gaze.
"Thank you" It was awkward yet most comfortable me being in her embrace.
"You shouldn't have allowed them to join" fuckkk she whispered those words in her most sexiest way. Why the hell I'm in this situation now. It's all going opposite of what I have planned.
"Look at you now you're stuck here with me, when you gave your fullest to avoid me" Dahyun said something which was again very unexpected to me. She knew that I am avoiding her. Her voice was low. I hurt her. You hurt her sana.

The people from the lift rushed towards Mr. wang's office without even glancing at us. They left me and dahyun alone here. We are still at the corner in the same position.

I don't know what to answer her. So I tried to move away from her but her grip on my waist tightened.

"Dahyun I-"

"Sana..." my heart both jolted and melted at the same time because she just called me by my name and not used unnie.

"I know you're avoiding me and I really don't know the reason behind it, but I respect your decision and I really believe I must have done something wrong" she looked in my eyes with mixed emotions and I went deadpanned.

"T-Tell me sana, if I did something wrong? If-If I crossed my limits as a manager? Tell me anything you're uncomfortable with me, I will definitely improve myself" we are not even close but the words coming out from her mouth made me feel like I hurted my best friend's feelings and now she keeps apologising me even though it's not even her fault.

At that moment I probably wanted to cry because I'm messing everything up. I never intended to hurt her. Now it's just that me and dahyun are inversely proportional to each other. If I'll avoid her, she'll get hurt and if she'll approach me then I'll just get hurt.

I was out of words and she just keep looking into my eyes trying to find the answers to all of her questions.

"I— I'm s-sorry dahyun..." and with that I left her inside lift as it reached our floor. My tears would fall anytime now so I rushed towards the washroom.

Today dahyun really proved me wrong and momo right.

You really proved her right dahyun that I do have feelings for you, but I'm just afraid that you can't reciprocate the same feelings to me.....

                                      ***

I have exams after two days and here I'm updating fearlessly, that's what we call player of danger 💀 I'm really a impatient person

Please give this chapter as much amount of love as you can, I really spared some of the time from my busy schedule so that I'll not leave my readers hanging. Next update next month... ok bye.

Take care ❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

131K 5K 31
[COMPLETED + G!P + bad words] Lee Y/N a 21 year old woman who is finding a job since she's just playing games all day and night. Her friend who works...
51K 1.1K 32
Addicted to her lips and smell🐯🍓🐧 First michaeng fanfic i guess uou guys will like it. (completed ) ❤️❤️ Highest ranking MiChaeng #4 (09/02/21 M...
33.4K 1.5K 50
A love story between two high school girls, Park Jihyo and Minatozaki Sana [COMPLETED]
124K 4.1K 26
[COMPLETED] Dont read this if you didnt read im her manager first Sana x Female reader