Maggie

By Sydney916569

Leonardo Giovanni became a father at the age of twenty. The new mafia Don was a closed off cold man that left... More

Heads Up!
Characters
Prologue
one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty-one
twenty - two
twenty - three
twenty - four
twenty-five
twenty - six
twenty - seven
twenty - eight
twenty - nine
thirty
thirty - one
thirty - two
thriry - three
thirty - four
thirty - five
thirty - six
thirty - seven
thirty - eight
thirty - nine
forty
epilogue
BONUS: CROSSOVER

Thank you!

8.3K 239 72
By Sydney916569

As I was writing this I was listening to my ultimate sad songs playlist.

How fitting 😭

Maggie is my second book on Wattpad. I like to think that my writing as an author has improved since I wrote my first book. I like to believe that it will further improve when I finish my next.

I want to say that I will go through every chapter and edit it, but to be completely honest, I still haven't edited Daisy. So for a while the grammar will be really shitty.

Anyways, thank you for your reads, votes, and comments. Silent reader or not, you all have made a difference for this book. Your consistent reads makes me want to write. You guys are what motivates me, not finishing the book.

One thing I noticed about writing this book was how tired I got while writing it. I think it was because of Maggie's crazy personality. It is so different from mine. I am more reserved and calm, so writing the thoughts and actions of an energetic outgoing kid made me feel as though I was living through my screen and being her. However, the tiredness was worth it because in the end I reached my goal which was Maggie and Leo being father and daughter first, and best friends second.

Who was your favourite character in the book? I am genuinely curious. Mine was Ethan or Leo.

If you like my writing I strongly suggest that you read Daisy and Help. I will hopefully post regularly for Help and one day I will edit Daisy.

Again, thank you all for your love and support you all mean the world to me and if you would like to reach out to me I check Wattpad regularly!

Thank you.

- Sydney

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

80.6K 911 28
Alexandra Rossi is the only daughter of the Rossi family.the Rossi's own one of the most powerful mafia in the world.the Italian mafia.Alexandra's mo...
1.3M 58.2K 71
"You seriously thought that you will jump from the window and escape?" "Yes." "Tsk. Tsk. That's so sad, but I guess you didn't think that you'd land...
2.8M 77.5K 18
When Athena Grey is working at her local bakery someone seems to accidentally leave their baby. She has no other option but to take care of the littl...
Macrina By Maya F

General Fiction

153K 6.3K 93
Mara has never been completely alone, but she has always been pretty lonely. When unfortunate events pull her from her Mother, she is forced to reuni...