Anbum Aranum Udaiththaayin

By Random_Sparks

அன்பும் அறனும் உடைத்தாயின் இல்வாழ்க்கை பண்பும் பயனும் அது. Can marriage be held in name of virtue with no lov... More

Vidhi
Thuyaram
Kaamam
Mana Kumaral
Nerukku Ner
Mudivu
Kilarchi
Kulappam
Avachol
Ninaivugal
Purakkanipu
Aravanaippu
Thelivu
Azhutham
Akkarai
Anbu
Unardhal
Vethanai
Ellai
Parisu
Kovam
Oppudhal
Pirivu
Sandhipu
Kaarpulli
Nallinakam
Nokkam
Kutra Unarchi
Vivagarathu
Unavagam
Illam
Ketuvai
Thaniyaga
Payirrunar
Pudavai
Sondham
Thirumanam
Udanpirappu
Irppu
Unarchi Purvam
Katandhu Pogum
Avan
Nambikai
Sudari
Pathukappu
Soan papadi
Kalangam
Unmai Tharunam
Varama Sabhama?
Uyir Uruvaadha
Tharunam
Anandha Naatkal
Munmozhivu
Yosanai
Edhirgalam
Niraivu
Varutham
Senkathire
Emmatram
Grahapravesam
Poruppu
Kudumbam
Suya Mariyadhai
Urudhi
Alosanai
Pilavu
Arivuruthal
Nermai
Kadai Thirappu
Dhooram
Samarasam
Amaidhi
En Jeevan
Mogathirai
Nee Naan Naam
Nerukkam
Polivu
Ennavale
Marudhani
Maangalyam
Theeranadhi
Kootu Kudumbam
Irudhiurai
Nandrigal 🙏🏽

Pathirikkai

1.2K 172 66
By Random_Sparks

Kathir turned around and looked at Mullai. She was still sitting on the kitchen slab and looking at him with curious eyes.

Hearing no sound from other end, Dhanam called out for Kathir again

"Dei Kathir. Irukiya da?"

"Ahh irukean anni. Naan aasa patta mathiri kalyanam. Sandhosam ilama irukuma?", he replied looking straight at Mullai's eyes and noticed her lips curve upward easing her tension away.

"Adhan enaku theriyumey. Idha sonna nee idhan soluvenu . Athai than, adutha yerpaadu elam panradhuku munadi edhukum un kita oru varthai solla sonanga.

Aparam Kathiru. Nalai mandapam pathu book paniitu, pathirikai adika kuduthuduvom. Kadaiya pasangala pathuka solitu sikiram vandudu"

"Seri Anni", he said before ending the call.

He walked towards her and asked "Unaku sandhosam thana?"

She pulled him roughly and pressed herself harder against him and kissed him on the lips. He took the hint and turned the kiss more aggressive. Edge of the slab dug into her back but she ignored it pressing herself more into Kathir. They felt like everything they had ever wanted in their life was finally right there with them now. They both felt whole after a long time.

The time seemed to slow as their lips intertwined with each other. They pulled away panting for breath. Kathir rested his forehead against hers closing his eyes. Mullai kept her eyes open studying his face. Unconsciously her hands moved down from his hair until they were cradling his jaw. With pads of her thumb, she softly rubbed his beard over his jawline, slowly moving to his cheeks then his chin. She wanted to mesmerize everything about his face and body. She wanted to feel every grove and scar under her fingers. Bringing her hand up she gently massaged his temples. She was so focused on his face she didn't see he had opened his eyes until he spoke

"Ipadi panena, unna kandipa veetuku anupa manasu varadhu. Aparam enga poi mudiyumnu theriyala", he softly said, his voice almost a whisper.

She jerked back in consciousness and her eyes shot back down to his, finding them practically glowing.

"Yen?", she whispered back clenching onto his shoulders.

"Therinjukitey kekara pathiya", he chuckled before his arms let go of the slab and grabbed her waist.

"Modhala vanga vendiyadha medical store poi vangarean. Aparama evalavu venumnalum enna usupethu. Ipo amadiya iru"

With no effort he hoisted her up by her waist and her legs automatically wrapped around his waist as he started walking back to the couch.

"Yepadi? Ponna vaati mathiryey edavadhu thappa nadanduduma?", she teased. To shut her up from her teasing, he moved his hand from her waist to cup her butt and she squeaked in surprise. He smirked and walked and sat with her on his lap.

"Epavum sodhapa mudiyadhu la? Adutha vaati elam, neeum bayandhu enaiyum yepadi baya murutharanu nanum pakarean", he wiggled his eyebrows and his hazel eyes twinkled. She scoffed smacking his chest.

At feel of his hard chest, she wanted to let her hands roam but refrained from doing so.

"Kathiru..Unna mathiri sikirama oru payan venum enaku", Mullai whispered her fingers drawing circles on his chest.

Simple act and her words were causing havoc within him.

"Mulla, idhu velaiku agadhu", he said as he lifted her and placed her on the sofa earning a scorn from her

"Moraikadha. Nee madiyil okandavey adhu enyago than mudiyum pola"

"thappa solitean. Naan sonadha vaapas vangikarean. Unna mathiri sidu sidu payan enaku venam", she shrugged her shoulder before she tried getting up only to be pulled back by him.

"Udaney kovam matum vandudum. Naan solradha rendu nimisham eppo than porumaiya keppa?"

When she sat without saying anything, he held her hand tighter and pulled her closr

"enaku kuda enna mathiri payan venam. Unna mathiri ponnu than venum"

This made her look up at him. "Aana ipo venam. Konja varusam pogatum"

"Varushama? Erkaname enaku vayasayiduchu. Inum varusa kanaku solra?"

"edhu??? Adeiyey 25 vayasu than agudhu unaku"

"24 naalu, inum 25 agala.", she corrected

"Romba mukiyam. Namakunu konja naal vazhalam. Aparama aasai thira neraya kozhakai pethukitu vazhakalam. Seriya?"

"Vayasana kozhandai pethukaradhu kastam ilaya?"

"Unaku yaru indha mathiri arivupurva vishayam elam solranga?"

"Romba nakkal adikadha. Padichu irukean. Adhan sonean"

"Apadi elam edhuvum kedaiyadhu. Adhu matum illa. Modhala kelvi mathiri pesaradhu niruthu. Konja varusham kozhandhai venam", he replied little sternly than he intended.

Seeing her face fall "Yen, namba matum irukanumnu unaku thonalaya?", he asked

"Un kuda apadi irukanumnu enaku yepadi thonama pogum? Un kuda chumma 10 nimishm coffee shop ponna kuda, anaiku avalavu sandhosama irukum. Namba rendu peru matum, indha veetlanu nenacha avalavu sandhosama iruku. "

He knocked her head with his hand "Aparam enna? Romba pottu kolapikadha. Venumna unakum illa, enakum illa. kalyanam aagi, konjam maasam kalichu idha pathi thirumba yosipom. Adhu varaikum jollya irukalam. Seriya?"

"Hmm seri", she said

"En mela sanjukitey , sirichukitey than sollean adha", he said earning a smack from her though she didn't fail to lean on to him.

Second week of November, 2021

It has been a week since she was at Kathir's house, and their wedding date was finalized. Everyone was busy with the preparations of the wedding. Mandpam was booked, and invitations were already printed. Tomorrow they were going to the temple to perform some rituals before they start distributing the invitations.

"Mulla, inuma ready agala? Sikiram ready ayitu va", her mothers voice boomed from entrance of her room.

"Dho ma. Kulichutean. Saree than katanum"

In fifteen minutes, she came out dressed in her mother's saree that she loved. It was dark purple with bottle green boarder embedded with mango putta throughout the saree.

As a kid, she had always looked up at her mother and wanted to wear a proper saree when she grows up. Somehow, wearing her mother's saree felt special for her today.

Noticing the sheen of moisture on her mother's eyes "amma azhariya?", she asked softly

Parvathy blinked few times to clear her vision that was being blinded by her tears.  She flicked a little of kajal from Mullai's eyes and placed it below her ears.

"Avalavu azhaga iruka. Nethu indha podavai than katuvenu sollrapo kuda yoen pazhasa katarenu nenachean. Ipo idhula unna pakkarpo, enna kanney patutum pola iruku", Parvathy said fondly caressing her saree

After an hour, they were waiting at the temple for Kathir's family to come. Soon Kathir walked in through the magnificent temple gates, wheeling his mother. A smile appeared on her face as the duo walked toward her.

The moment he laid eyes on Mullai, he couldn't look away or blink. He had seen her in saree 1000's of times but she looked so different today. She had always carried herself with utmost grace in sarees, however seeing the glow of her face made his breath hitch. As she gazed up at him hesitantly as entire family was assembled, she noticed him looking at her with a bashful smile and all she could do was nod her head and shy away her head.

Mullai walked along side Dhanam towards the temple.

"Chitti oda pudavaiya mulla? Azhaga iruku", Dhanam complimented her

"Amam ka. Blouse matum ippo trendku thechukitean" and Dhanam nodded with a gentle smile

"Idha pudi Mulla. Naan thambulatha elatahyum eduthu vekanum", Dhanam extended the huge basket of offering for the deity in her hand.

While Dhanam was filling the thambulam with invitation, fruits and flowers, Mullai glanced at the approaching figure and a smile made her face to notice Kanna walk with Meena and her parents.

"Vanga Meena. Neenga varuvenganu nenaikala", Mullai smiled warmly at her. She greeted Meena's parents next with folding her hands with a smile and a slight bow. Meena's mom smiled and greeted her back while Meena's father looked like he would be anywhere else other than here. The elders soon joined, leaving the two girls alone.

"En Mulla, unga kalyana functionala elam naan iruka venama?"

"Ayoo naan apadi solala. Masama irukarapo alaiyarenganu than apadi ketean. Nenga vandhadhu sandhosam than", Mullai replied and saw Meena was looking around.

Getting the cue, "Jeeva mama varala. Kadaila irukar pola. Elarum vanduta kadaiya pathuka mudiyadhunu. Unga kita varenu sonara?"

"Illa, vara matenu than sonnan. Enna vambu izhuka solranonu nenachean", Meena whined and continued

"Paathu moonu naal achu. Amma veetuku poi jollya irukalamnu  patha, ivan ilama sema kadiya iruku. Koolukum aasai, meesaikum aasai kadhai than endhu", she sulked

"Kavalai padadhenga. Inum konja maasam than. Adhu varaikum Mama va theenamum vandhu pakka solunga"

At that time, their conversation was interrupted by Dhanam's voice "Vanga sammi kumbida polam"

In presence of deity's, bride and groom were blessed along with their wedding invitations. After a while, they emerged out from the shrine.They all sat outside the shrine in the temple premises while Parvathy distributed prashadhams to all.

"Kathir, indha archanai thatta pudi da", Dhanam handed the basket to Kathir taking a strand of jasmine flower from it.

"Mulla thirumbu", she said and fixed the string of flowers on her. Lakshmi and Parvathy had a contended smile, that irrespective of their differences, that they have learnt to move on without holding any grudge.

Later Dhanam and Moorthy handed the first invitation to Meena's parents

"Veetuku vandhu ungaluku mudhal pathirikai kudukalamnu irundhom. Nengaley kovilku vandhutenga. Adhan ingayey kudukalamnu"

"Adhu nala enna? Namba Elam orey kudumbam thana?", Kalai smiled while receiving the invite along with Janarthanan.

Jana was looking at the invitation and said "Perusa mandapathil panrenga pola? En ponnuku matum kovila panna podhumnu solitenga"

"Apadi illa chitappa. Jeeva Meena kalyanam avasarama nadanduchu. Perusa panna kudadhunu elam illa". Dhanam tried to pacify.

When Janarthanan tried to reply, he was stopped by Meena "Appa, ippo edhuku adhu elam pesikitu. Kathirkum, Mullaikum yepadi pannanum thonudho apadiyey panatum. Vidunga"

Mullai has not seen her parents this excited and happy in a very long time. She quickly stole a glance at Kathir and smiled catching his gaze. There were lot of social stigma in their relationship, but somehow after all struggle family accepted them. Now their responsibility increased as marriage is not just about them two, but two families getting together.

Wanting to spend few lone time with him, she indicated through her eyes for him to come alone.

"Amma pragaratha suthitu vandudarean", Mullai excused herself. Kathir after few minutes followed her, glancing over the family to make sure no one noticed.

He went and stood beside her and was for a lookout to make sure no one followed him.

"Enna, yaravadhu pappanganu bayapadirya?", Mullai asked

"Idhula enna bayam? Thaniya irukomnu unga veetla patha, unga amma edavadhu soluvanganu than"

"Amama amam. Ilana matum unga veetuku munadi apadiyey en kita thaniya kadhal vasam pesara mathiri than"

He raised his eyebrows questioning her "Naan pesinadhu ilaya?"

"Unga veetu aalunga irukarapo than nee pesavey vekka paduviyey. Un gethu elam namba thaniya irukarapo than kaatuva."

When he tried to interject, she continued "Ipo kuda thaniya pesa naan than vara sonean. Ilana apadiyey tata solitu kelambi irupa"

Kanna came to their side with a suspicious look and teasing smile.

"Inga enna nadakudhu?", he asked

"Unga anna irukarapo enna da nadadhuda podhu? Onumey nadakala", Mullai said giving Kathir a glare

Kathir looked clueless between Mullai and his brother on why Mullai was accusing him.
"Avan munadi ennai Edhuku asinga paduthara? Naan Enna panean?"

"Anne, en manathayum sendhu vangara. En anna'na irundutu oru romantic fellowva iruka venama?", Kanna grinned looking at his brother who was looking at him with irritated eyes.

"Nee yaru kuda da romantica iruka? Padikara velaiya olunga pakariya ilaya?"

"Aathi, kadhaiya en pakkam thirupa pakarenga? Adei anna, nyayama idhu?"

"Edhu? Dei ya?", Kathir smacked his shoulder and Mullai giggled.

"Anni Ungaluku support panna vandha kasasila Enna adi vanga vechutu, adha pathu sirika Vera seiyarenga?"

" naan epo da unna support ku kuptean. Neeya mukka nolachu adi vangikita"

"Kanna Indha avamanam unaku thevaiya?", kanna pointed his index fingers to his face and scolded himself.

As they spoke, Dhanam entered "Moonu perum inga than irukengala. Elarum theditu irukanga. Vanga kelambalam"

As they walked back to the temple gate, Mullai was wheeling her athai, while Kanna walked close to them with Kathir trailing behind them. Mullai noticed his glare on her back but choose to ignore him.

*
Next day , Mullai was at office when she had a surprise visitor. She walked out to see Dhanam standing with a big grin of her face

"Akka! Nenga enga inga?"

"Naanum mamavum Karaikudila ku konja peruku pathirikai kuduka vandhom. Seri nee velai seiyara edatha pathadu ilayey nu vandhean"

When she noticed Mullai looking behind her "Mama ku kadaiku pora velai irukunu, ennai matum vitutu poitar."

"Seri ka. Ulla vanga. Elaraiyum arimuga padutharean"

Once introductions were over, Mullai wrapped her work and walked out with Dhanam.
"Mulla epo vara velaiku vara?"

"Nalaiku kadasi naal ka. Aparam oru 2 maasam leave solli irukean . New year mudichu ponna podhum"

"Naladhu. Neum Kathir kuda serndhu avana mathiri kalyanam mundhi naal vaarai velaiku pooviyonu nenachutean", Dhanam teased

"Mulla, enna vechu Kunnakudi varai doubles adichuduviya? Illa naan venna bus pudichu poikava?"

"Haha akka adhu elam nalla otuvean. Vanga"

As she bordered the vehicle, something clicked on Dhanam's head.

"Mulla, unaku avasarama veetuku ponuma? Oru 1 mani neram latea ponna paravalaya?

"Paravala ka. 5 mani thana agudhu. Solunga enga ponum?"

"Adhu nee Kathir veeta inum pathadhu illa la? Naan venna kutitu potta? Kalyanam varaikum nee vara kudadhu than. Athai kita naan solama pathukarean", Dhanam chanted away excitedy without a break

Mullai did not have a choice but to nod.

As soon as they entered, she noticed Selvi akka walk towards them with a big smile.

"Vanga vanga"

"Selvi, iva peru Mulla. Iva than Kathira kalyanam pannika pora ponnu", Dhanam introduced her

Selvi looked between Mullai and Dhanam and nodded pleasantly.

"Seri va. Melai polam", Dhanam dragged her away. Mullai turned to Selvi who was trying hard to suppress her laugh.

"Avan kita evalavu solitean, nenga rendu perum vera oru veeda parunganu kekka matengaran. Enatha solla", Dhanam complained while climbing the stairs.

"Acho Mulla, tea poda kuda ivan kita edum irukadhu. Kela Selvi kita sakaraiyum, tea thoolum vangitu vandudarean. Nee mela po", Dhanam instructed as she started descending down

"Neenga ponga ka. Naan vangitu varean", Mullai volunteered and went down.

As Mullai stepped into Selvi's house she immediately said "avanga kita onum solla matean Mulla. Adhuka bayandhu vandha?

"Ada anni adhu illa. Kathir veetla samanam irukadhu. Tea thulum, sakaraiyum vangitu vara sonanga", Mullai sat down with a pout and Selvi burst into laughter

"En nelamai patha siripa iruka ungaluku?"

"Illa, nenga rendu perum inga samayaley nadatharenga. Kathir thambi anni ivalavu veguliya irupanganu nenaikala", she clenched her stomach and burst into laughing again

"Orandai ilukadhenga. Naney enna panradhunu puriyama than irukean"

After she finally composed herself, she sat next to Mullai "Idhu elam kadhala satharnam. Nanum avarum kadhalikarapo veetuku theriyama enna elam senju irukom theriyuma? Kadasila oru naal therinju, amma yennai adi veluthuduchu. Veetil enna adachu vechutanga. Kadasiya ivar sevir eri vandhu kapathinar. Odi vandhu than kalyanam panikitom."

Mullai was listening to her story intently.

"Seri seri podhum enga kadhai. Onum theriyava mathiri tea yedutu poidu. Kathir avanga anni'ya samalichukatum", she said while Malar entered the hall. Seeing Mullai, she immediately jumped on to her

"Athai, epo vandhenga? Unga kuda velayadi romba naal achu . Ipo velayadalama?

"malaru. Ipo athaiku velai iruku. Inoru naal velayadalam

Seeing a cute disappointment pout of the kids face, Mullai said "Seri 5 nimisham than. Seriya?"

"Aiyyaa seri athai. Nondi velayadalama?"

"seri va", Mullai happily went with the kid.

On the other hand, Dhanam was surprised to see utensils and groceries in the kitchen when Kathir walked in scaring the hell out of her.

"Anni naan than. Nenga epo vandhenga?"

"Ipo than da. 5 nimisham achu. Mullai veetu pathadhu illa la. Adhan ava pakatumnu kutitu vandhean"

"Oh!", he said his eyes in lookout for her

"Ava keela tea thul vanga poi iruka da. "

"Ammam, nee epo samaika aramicha?"

"Adhu anni, apo apo seivean. Thenamum elam illa"

"Thaniya samaikara alavuku periya manusan ayita pola"

"Seri da. Mullai kela than iruka. Porul edhuvum venamnu soli kutitu variya?"

"seri anni"

As he walked out, he leaned against the terrace wall and looked down at mullai playing with malar. This brought back memories of when Mullai and him were kids and how they used to play in streets, fight with each other and at the same time always be for each other. He was lost reliving memories of their childhood when he heard some shuffling behind him. He turned around and watched as Mullai had climbed the stairs and was about to enter the house.

"Eii Mulla..iru", he rushed towards her and gripped her wrist. She turned around and watched him with her big kohl filled eyes ""Nee epo veetuku vandha?. Naan unna kavanikavey illa

"Seri ipo than gavanichuta illa. En kita pesitu po", he said and watched color rising in her cheeks.

"Akka ulla irukanga.", she said in panic

"Patha enna? Rendu nimisham un kita pesanum", he said as he pulled her closer to the wall.

"Enna? Sikiram sollu. Akka koral kudukaradhu kula poganum", she said looking around

He corned her against the wall further and rested his hands on the wall on both sides engulfing her. She gulped nervously, the fear of being caught clear in her eyes.

"Kathir, enna panra?", she whispered.

Kathir chuckled at how she could be most fierce woman at one minute and a shy mess the very next. He loved seeing her blush and everytime he made her blush, it filled him with inexplicable pride within him.

"Enaku than veetula yaravadhu irundha pesa kdua dhayiriam ilanu soniyey"

"Adhuku?", she stammered.

Kathir say fear in her eyers. But there was something else mixed with fear; excitement. He initially pulled her hand just to mess her up. However, seeing her leaning on the wall trapped within his hold, with excitement in her eyes, he couldn't contain himself

"Naan unna kadhalikarean Mulla", he said leaning his head so it was inches away from her ears. Hearing this, she stilled on the spot

"Enna?..Ipo..Edhuku..?", she stammered.

"Naan unna kadhalikarenu solradhuku Karanam venuma enna?", he said and saw her face changing colors to the roots.

"Enaku dhayiriyam irukunu ipo othukariya?"

"Enna velayatu idhu. Nagaru", She bit back her lips in nervousness

"Nee inum naan sonadhuku badhil solalayey? Varthaiyala solla mudiyati kuda parava illa. Edavadhu senju kuda puriya vekalam", he said staring at her lips as she slowly released them from clutches of her teeth.

"Amam solranga unaku. Poda!", she tried to hide her smile from him, her face resembling color of cherry. She pushed his hand away and almost runs away from him, all the while with a broad smile that she couldn't wipe off her face.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

126K 13.3K 78
An emotional Love story of Aadhavan and Sandhya❤️ Hi all, Tried a new story.. Give it a read and comment your opinion about this.. Thankyou🤍
140K 10.2K 50
This is a fanfic on the trending pair ashwin and sivaangi but then I'm making the story a little serious..Happy reading!! DISCLAIMER: IT'S PURELY IMA...
36K 4.7K 37
This is based on college love . KM=KC .
74.9K 3.7K 58
En peru farah afzal, Boring. En lifea patthi oru vaarthaila sollanumna adhu boring dhaa, But naa adha patthi complain pannave illa , I am happy wi...