Y/n 10 (BNHA x M!Ben 10 Reade...

By ShallotStudioz

[NOT COMPLETED] You were a Quirkless nobody in a world full of people with powerful Quirks. However, it never... More

Roaring Sports Festival
Strategy, Strategy, Strategy
Calvary Battle Finale
The Boy Born With Nothing
Battle On, Challengers!
L/n vs. Bakugou
Last Laugh

Y/n L/n: Origins

5.2K 94 141
By ShallotStudioz

It all started in Qing Qing City, China where a baby was born with the extraordinary ability to emit light from his body. Not long after that, people all across the world began to produce abilities that made them superhuman. These powers were designated as "Quirks" since they were unique to each individual. Soon, the whole world was filled with superhumans. Approximately eighty percent of the population had these Quirks.

However, with the rise of power came a rise in crime. Super Villains wrecked havoc across the world and did whatever pleased them. But soon, some good-willed civilians took it upon themselves to use their own Quirks to combat the Villains. Thus, a new career path was made, a dreams became reality in the new world.

Well, only for the powerful that is.

"Alright, everyone, listen up!" the teacher at the front of the class said. "Here is our lesson for today."

Y/n sighs as he looks up at the board. His teacher started going on about something, but he didn't bother to listen at the moment. Instead, he sat in the back of his class as he drew a picture of himself as a Pro Hero with the name Ultra Y/n, which was a name he came up with when he was a kid.

However, here Y/n sat, in the back of the class. He was a member of the General Studies Course of UA High. Why wasn't he in a higher course, like the Hero Course? If you guessed he had a weak Quirk, you were wrong. Y/n L/n was part of the twenty percent minority of the world that had no superpower. He was Quirkless.

Y/n always wanted to be among one of tbe greatest Heroes in Japan. Maybe even the world, but he could never. How did he found out he was Quirkless? His mother, M/n L/n, brought him to the doctor one day, which ended up being one of the worst days in his life.

"I'm sorry, but it's not going to happen anytime soon."

Y/n's pencil snapped in his grip. He sighed as he set the two pieces aside and reached for his backpack to take out a new pencil. When he did, he finally took out his notes and decided to finally listen into his teacher's lecture.

'I'll show them...' Y/n thought to himself as he jotted down notes.

●●●

In space, near Saturn, a large alien warship was firing upon a smaller transport ship. However, its shields kept itself intact as it fired back at the warship. Inside of said warship, a cloaked figure with a beard made of tentacles sat in some kind of throne.

"My lord, our systems are detecting that the ship is about to activate their Wermdal Drive!" a drone called out.

"Keep them from escaping! Destroy the engine if you have to! But don't destroy the ship," the alien warlord orders. "I need the Omnitrix intact."

The robot/alien crew obey their leader's orders as they aim the ship's laser cannons at their target. They begin to open fire, blasting at the smaller ship's engine thrusters. But they made sure not to destroy the ship, afraid of what would happen if they disobeyed.

●●●

Y/n is seen walking through the line in the cafeteria to get some food from Lunch Rush. Once he made it to the Food Hero, he looked at the man with a smile.

"Afternoon, LR," the (H/C)-haired boy greets the man.

"Afternoon, L/n!" Lunch Rush greets back. "Lemme guess, the usual?"

"Yep!" Y/n beamed.

Lunch Rush nodded and disappeared into the kitchen for a minute. Then he returned with a basket of chili cheese fries, a smoothie, and a cheese burger which he sets on Y/n's tray. The student's mouth began to water as the pleasing aroma filled his nostrils. He thanks the Pro Hero and walked off to find a table to sit at.

After walking for a moment, someone called out to him. Y/n turned to see a student two inches taller than him with wild purple hair. The UA student smiles as he walks over to his classmate.

"Hey, Shinso!" Y/n waved at the teenager. "What's up?"

"The same as always," Hitoshi Shinso responds as he takes a bite of his rice. "How are you, L/n?"

"I'm doin' pretty good!" Y/n sat next to his friend. "Thanks for asking."

Shinso nodded and noticed his classmate eating oddly American food. He watches as Y/n eats a handful of chilli fries and then takes a huge sip of his smoothie. The (E/C)-eyed boy noticed Shinso's staring and looked at him.

"What?" he questioned with chilli on his lip.

"You're a pig, you know that?" the indigo-haired teenager asks. "How can you eat like that?"

"Hey! This is quality American food!" Y/n defended as he grabbed his cheeseburger. "Don't insult it, man."

"You're weird," Shinso ate his rice.

"Yeah, that's right," Y/n turned to his burger. "Go back to eating your boring rice."

Y/n began biting into his cheeseburger. Shinso glances at him before gaining a smirk.

"Hey, L/n."

"Yeah--?"

Y/n suddenly blacked out as his eyes became blank. When he came back to, the boy realized he had chilli covering his face. He turned to Shinso angrily.

"Dude, what the heck?!" Y/n yelled.

Shinso only chuckled a bit. "How's that quality American food now?"

Y/n only laughed sarcastically as he grabbed a napkin. He began to wipe his face off and Shinos started speaking again.

"So, Class 1A got a few days off because of what happened," he says.

"Yeah, but they were attacked by some crazy group of Villains, weren't they?" Y/n replied as he wiped his face off. "If General Studies was attacked, we would be getting some days off to relax as well."

"Yeah, but it only seems a tad bit unfair, doesn't it?" Shinso asks. He takes another bite of his rice.

"This is about not being able to get into the Hero Course, isn't it?" Y/n answers the questions with his own. Shinso doesn't answer. "Thought so."

Shinso lets out a humph as he eats his food. Y/n only chuckles as he sets his ruined napkin aside and takes a sip of his smoothie.

"So, you heading to the lab after school today?" Shinso asked.

"Nah, I'm heading home to my mom since she needs help with dinner tonight," Y/n responded. "You?"

"Same. I gotta take care of my cat," the General Studies student states.

"Ah," the teenager nods. "Well, tell Whiskers that I said hi."

"Will do," Shinso nods as he smiles.

Y/n laughs a bit as he continues to eat his lunch with his friend.

Soon, lunch passes and classes go on and on like normal. However, back in space, the large warship was succeeding in taking out the smaller ship's thrusters. The warship's captain orders his men to board the ship.

However, on the smaller transport ship, aliens in some kind of black uniform with white body armor are seen running down a hallway. One of them was a small, grey, frog-like creature with bulbous, yellowish-green eyes with rectangular pupils who wore a dark green jumpsuit, with a lighter green Intergalactic Symbol of Peace logo on his chest. Bronze colored platings covered the base of his neck, shoulders and wrists. A belt of the same color surrounded his waist. He stood on one of the taller alien's shoulders as he held onto some kind of spherical container.

"We must be quick, or else he will take us!" the small frog creature exclaims. "We cannot let the Omnitrix fall into his hands again!"

"Which is why we're going to send you and it down to Earth where it will be safe!" the alien that the frog creature stood on informed. "He'll never think to look for you there."

"And if he does?" the smaller alien asks.

"Then let's pray to the Celestials that it won't."

The alien with bulbous eyes nods as the other, taller aliens lead him to an escape pod. The escape pod opens up and the small alien gets set down in it with the container he was holding. He looks up at the other aliens as he buckles himself in.

"Are you ready, sir?" one of them say.

The alien nods.

"Good luck," another salutes, "Azmuth."

"Good luck, soldier," the alien called Azmuth salutes in return.

The escape pod door closes and the pod jettisons from the ship. The larger warship doesn't take notice of this as it fires a tractor-beam at the transport ship and pulls it in close. Back in the escape pod, Azmuth opens up the container to reveal an item with a green glow.

"He must never get this again," Azmuth stated.

He began typing into the glowing green device.

Later, at nighttime, Y/n is seen in his bathroom as he brushed his teeth. He had just finished having dinner with his mom and then went to play some video games, specifically Sumo Slammers IV: Tournament Edition, before deciding to finally calling it a night.

So there he was, spitting his toothpaste into his sink and then rinsing it out. He then washes off his toothbrush before wiping off his face. Y/n then yawned as he left the bathroom, walking down the hallway to his room to reveal his white shirt with a black stripe and his sweatpants. However, when he arrived in his room, a loud boom went off in the sky.

"Whoa! What was that?!" Y/n asked himself as he ran towards his bedroom window.

He opened it up and looked our, seeing a massive ball of fire descending from the sky. Y/n watched in shock and awe as it eventually crashes into the forest behind his home. The boy kept his eyes on the pillar of smoke before rushing over his phone and calling Shinso.

"Hey..." Shinso's tired voice spoke from the phone.

"Shinso, hey!" Y/n responded. "Did you just see what happened outside?!"

"The giant ball of fire? Yeah..." Shinso yawned. "Do you have to be so loud?"

"Dude, I'm freaked out! Of course I'm loud!" Y/n exclaimed. "Maybe we should check it out?"

"Dude, I'm tired," Shinso states. "Just go to bed."

"Shinso, wait!" Y/n was too late. The phone clicks, and the call ends. "Dammit, Shinso..."

"Y/n! Are you alright?! Y/n's mother called out as footsteps approach his room. "There was some kind of earthquake or something."

M/n L/n walked into her son's room to see that everything was okay. She sighs in relief.

"Mom, I'm fine," her son states. "But there was some huge fireball coming from the sky! It crashed into the forest behind our house."

"Oh, my..." M/n held her hand to her mouth. "Should we check it out?"

"Of course!" Y/n says. "Someone could be hurt."

"You're right," M/n nodded. "Get your shoes on. And be quick."

Y/n nodded and his mother left to get her own shoes on. Y/n went to his closet and pulled out his sneakers, quickly putting them on his feet and tying them before grabbing his phone. He runs from his room and meets his mother at the backdoor. They look at each other before nodding and walking outside.

●●●

It has been half an hour since Y/n and his mother set out to explore the crash sight of the ball of fire from the sky. During that time, it was earily quiet between the two since they were unnaturally afraid to say something. Perhaps in fear that something would happen if they broke the strange silence of the forest.

However, the silence was soon filled with the faint crackling of nearby fire. Mother and son looked at each other before thinking the same thought. They nod and run towards the large crater that lied in front of them. Inside of it was a strange capsule of sorts with a round window at the front and some kind of door.

"Holy crap..." Y/n said in awe.

"What is that thing?" M/n asked. "It looks alien."

"I don't know, but we gotta check it out," Y/n said as he began to go down into the crater. "Come on, Mom! We gotta make sure they're okay!"

"R-right!" M/n nodded and followed her son down into the crater.

When they reach the bottom, they both looked at the strange capsule in front of them before walking towards it. Without speaking, Y/n climbed up on top of it to see the shattered window that showed the interior of it. It was mostly just some kind of seating arrangement curved around the inner walls which stop at the door and some kind of high-tech console. In one of the seats was a small, limp figure that Y/n couldn't make out in the darkness.

"Whoa..."

"Y/n, be careful!" his mother called out. "You could get hurt!"

"I'll be fine, Mom!" Y/n called back. "I'm just gonna check out the inside!"

"Y/n, wait!"

But it was too late. Y/n took out his phone and turned on its flashlight function before hopping into the alien capsule. He looked around it, panning the light around the walls before landing on the limp figure he saw earlier. It was some kind of frog creature wearing a strange outfit.

"Are you an alien...?" Y/n asked the corpse.

He received no answer, of course. The creature was dead. Perhaps the force of entering Earth's atmosphere or even the impact killed it. Y/n narrowed his eyes as he looked around again.

"What happened to you?" he asked.

"Y/n, are you alright?" Y/n heard his mother ask from outside the pod.

"I'm fine, Mom!" Y/n answered. "There's just this weird, dead frog-thing and--"

Y/n stopped when he spotted a small, ball-like object in the corner of the pod. He aimed his phone at it.

"... and some kind of ball."

Y/n heard his mother call out with another question, or maybe an order to get out of the pod. But he didn't listen. He instead stepped towards the small metal ball and crouched in front of it.

"Now what are you?" he asked. "Some kind of space basketball, or something?"

The UA student raised his hand to grab the ball, but it hissed which made him pull his arm back. The ball opened up, revealing itself to be some kind of container. Inside of it was some sort of strange watch with a green hourglass symbol on the top of it.

"What the...?" Y/n questioned. "What's a watch doing in space?"

Hesitantly, the L/n reached for the watch to examine it. However, the watch reacted to his movement and lunged at him. It latched onto his arm, freaking Y/n out as he spun around and flailed his arm around.

"Hey, hey, hey! Get offa me!" he ordered the watch as he tried to pry it from his wrist. "Get off! Get off! Get off!"

Thinking he had enough of the strange alien pod, Y/n went to climb out to see if his mother could help him. He called out to her as he climbed out on top of the capsule and dropped down in front of her.

"Y/n, are you alright?!" M/n asked in worry after hearing her son's yelling.

"This weird watch just jumped onto me!" Y/n told his mother as he continued to fail at taking it off. "It won't come off!"

Y/n grunted as his mother approached him. M/n grabbed her panicked son's wrist and looked at the watch. She examined it for a moment, as if thinking she saw something like it before. However, she said nothing nothing it. She only looked at her son.

"C'mon," she told him. "Let's get this off of you."

Y/n nodded and allowed his mother to drag him out of the crater. Soon, M/n is seen with a branch in her hands as she had it lodged between her son's wrist and the watch stuck to it. She grunted and he winced in pain as the (H/C)-colored woman tried to pry the watch off Y/n's wrist, her (E/C) eyes clenched shut as she used all her strength to do it. However, her efforts were fruit as the branch snapped in half as she stumbled back onto the floor. Y/n cried out in pain as the other half of tbe branch scratched him and he rubbed his arm. Then he glared at the watch.

"Stupid watch!" he yelled as he pulled at it again. "Come on! Get off, get off!"

M/n shook her head a bit and looked looked her son. "Hey, calm down, bud. We'll find a way to get it off."

Y/n didn't listen as he used all of his strength to pull the watch off. However, just like his mother, his efforts were fruitless as the watch remained on his wrist. However, the device suddenly beeped as the top of it popped up, and Y/n watched as the hourglass symbol turned into a diamond shape.

"Whoa..." he said in awe. "What is this?"

"Y/n, what did you do?" M/n asked her son as she walked up next to him. "What is it doing?"

"I don't know," Y/n said, as confused as his mother.

A black silhouette then appeared in the the diamond, and both L/ns looked at it before at each other. Then the younger L/n looked back at the watch. His mother didn't say anything as her son grabbed the sides of the watch's dial and turned it. A new silhouette appeared.

"Cool," Y/n grinned as he turned it again. Another silhouette appeared.

"Y/n, are you sure you know what you're doing?" M/n asked her son. "That thing could be dangerous. Maybe we should tell the authorities about it."

"Relax, Mom, I got this," Y/n assured his mother. "Once I figure out what this thing is, we can decide whether or not we should tell people."

M/n wasn't sure about her son's idea, but she went with it anyway. So, with fear replaced with curiosity, Y/n continued to turn the watch's dial and finally landed on a silhouette that made him curious. It had what seemed to be fire coming from its head and shoulders. Y/n smiled as he used his index finger to push it down.

He was suddenly engulfed in a bright green light. M/n stepped back in shock as she listens to her son's frightened yells. Inside the light, Y/n watched as molten rock formed over his body, starting from his arm where the watch was and up to his face and down to the rest of his body. Molten lava formed appeared in the crack of the rocks along his new body as the watch's faceplate appears on his chest with metal appearing around it and on his shoulders as pads with opening on it. Fire suddenly expels from the openeings and Y/n's new head erupts into flames as well. He then screams in fright at his new body as the light dies down.

(Art by Fiqllency on DeviantArt. Credit to them)

"Oh, my God!" M/n cried out in shock. "Y/n, my baby!"

"AAAAAAHHH!! I'M ON FIIIIIRRRE!!" Y/n cried out in panic as he ran around. "I'm on fire! I'm on fire! I'm on--!"

He then stopped as he realized he wasn't in pain. He looked at himself and laughed.

"I'm on fire... and I'm okay!" he smirks as he turned to his shocked mother. "Hey, Mom, check this out! I'm smokin' hot!"

"Oh, my God..." M/n said as she stepped towards her son. "Y/n, what happened to you?"

"I-I don't know. But this is so cool!" Y/n exclaims as he lifts his hands up to loook at them. "I feel great!"

Turning his attention to a nearby tree, Y/n gets an idea and points a finger at it. A fireball shoots out, destroying a part of the tree and one of its branches. Both he and his mother look at it in shock.

"No way!" the molten rock Y/n exclaims. "That's what I'm talkin' about."

"It's just like a Quirk..." M/n said in awe. "Y/n, maybe you should be careful with this... transformation. We don't know what it can do yet."

"Yeah, but that's why I'm doing this!" Y/n exclaimed as he summoned a larger fireball in his hands.

He spun around and threw it at another tree, but instead of just destroying that one tree it destroyed three in a row. Y/n laughed in excitement, but his smile fell when he noticed the fire he made.

"Uh-oh," both mother and son said in unison.

●●●

At Shinso's house, the General Studies student was finally heading to bed which his cat, Whiskers, lied on. He yawned as he stretched, but the smell of fire gained his attention. The indigo-haired teenager turned to his open window, only for his purple eyes to widen when he sees the forest on fire. He then recalled his call with Y/n, and realized his friend might be endanger.

"Shit!" he swore a he ran from his room.

He rushed to his kitchen where his house's fire extinguisher was located and took it out. He grabbed it with both hands and ran out the backdoor to look for Y/n as he took out his phone. He began to dial 119.

Back in the forest, Y/n is seen by himself and still in his transformation as he tried to stomp out a fire. M/n had ran to the house to get a fire extinguisher and to call 119 as well due to the growing forest fire.

"Oh, this would be so cool if it wasn't so un-cool!" Y/n exclaimed as he tried to put a fire out with his hands. It only grew larger. "AAAHH!"

The flaming teenager repeatedly chanted "No" as he tried to put out any fire he could. He didn't succeed as his attempts only made the flames worse.

"Oh, I'm so dead!" he exclaimed as he held his head in panic.

As Shinso ran through the forest, he used his fire extinguisher to put out some fires he passed. As he did, he accidentally fired foam at some towering creature made of molten rock. He turns to it and it turns to him, revealing itself as Y/n. Shinso lets out a yell from fright.

"Look, I know I look weird, but there's no reason to yell," Y/n told his friend.

"Grah!" Shinso grunted as he slammed his fire extinguisher into Y/n's rock face.

"Aah!" he cried out as he stumbles back. "What the hell, man?!"

Shinso then fired foam at Y/n, extinguishing the fire on his head and the flames coming from the ventilation spots on his shoulders. He coughs a few times before his fires reignite. Shinso aims his fire extinguisher at Y/n.

"Look, I don't know who you are," he said, "but you better stay back if you know what's good for you."

"Look, Braindrain," Y/n stood to his feet, "if you're trying to brainwash me, you should know it already doesn't work. Like you said, I--"

"--don't have a brain to wash," Shinso's eyes widened in shock as he realized who stood in frint of him. "L/n, is that you? What happened?"

"Well, me and my mom went out to make sure no one was hurt by that thing crashing, but it wasn't something normal. It like some alien spaceship or something," the transformed teenager explains. "Then I found this cool watch-thing that jumped onto my wrist. When we tried to get it off, I was suddenly on fire, but it didn't hurt. Then I accidently started this mega forest fire. Mom's already calling 119 as we speak, probably."

"Alright, Y/n! I'm back and--" Y/n and Shinso looked to see M/n with a fire extinguisher. "Shinso...? What're you doing here?"

"I went to see what was going on with the fire, and came across Y/n," the UA student tells his friend's mother. "But that doesn't matter right now! We got a huge forest fire on our hands!"

"What do we do?" Y/n asked.

"I just called 119, but I don't think they'll be here in time," M/n stated. "Y/n, start a backfire. The new fire you make will burn into the old fire, and they'll take each other out. Think you can do it, Y/n?"

M/n's son smirked. "Shooting flames? Can do."

Y/n turned to run into the fire and his mother and friend ran out of the forest to get away. The transformed UA student made it to a part of the forest that wasn't on fire. He then shot a solid beam of fire onto some trees, setting them aflame which started a new fire. Y/n smirked as his work began to destroy his old fire.

●●●

Back in space, drone soldiers are seen pulling away dead bodies of aliens that were once alive on the captured transport ship. The cloaked alien warlord watched from the sideline, growing slightly impatient. Then one of his drone soldiers approached him and kneeled.

"I have terrible news, my lord," the robot stated. "The Omnitrix isn't on board."

It took the warlord a moment to comprehend what his robotic soldier told him.

"What?" the tentacle-bearded alien scowled.

"The device is unfortunately not present on the ship... but neither was Azmuth," the robot explains. "Further examination of the ship shows that a single escape pod was jettisoned. Designation? The nearby planet Earth."

"Hmmm..." the warlord thought over what to do before speaking up again. "Send a drone to Earth to find the Omnitrix. I must have it back!"

"Right away, my lord," the drone said before standing.

It walks away to take out his creator's orders. The alien leader scowled under the darkness of his cloak. He was angry. But he was also patient. If it even takes one hundred-thousand years to retrieve the Omnitrix, he will wait. No matter how long it took.

Soon, somewhere else in the forest back on Earth something crashed into the ground and made another crater from the impact. Smoke billowed from the center as something stood to its feet. Something large.

Its red eyes then glowed, gleaming through the smoke before it all blew away. In its place was a large robot with menacing crimson eyes.

It turned its head around, scanning the area and found the escape pod Azmuth used. It then scanned the insides, but didn't find its intended target. So it raised its palm at the escape pod and fired a laser at it, blowing it up in a gran explosion.

It then ejected two disks from its shoulders which flew some ways away before stopping and hovering in the air. The disks then turned into smaller, circular scouter drones. They hovered in place for a moment before flying away in search for their target: the Omnitrix.

●●●

The fire department and some small-time Pro Heroes have arrived on the scene of the forest fire. However, it was already out. They were all scratching their heads, wondering what had happened.

Meanwhile, M/n and Shinso are seen walking with the still transformed Y/n. He was explaining to his friend what had happened in detail.

"And you say that this watch just jumped up and clamped onto your wrist?" Shinso asked his friend.

"Hey, this time it wasn't my fault," Y/n pointed out. "I swear!"

"I believe you, Y/n," Shinso nodded.

"Am I gonna stay like a monster forever?" Y/n asked his mother.

"You're not a monster. You're an alien," M/n noticed the looks her son and his friend was giving her. "What? What else could you be? Look at you!"

"Yeah, I don't want to be fireguy forever," Y/n stated. "I know I can probably use this as a Hero, but I can't be in class like this. I'll charcoal the desk everytime I sit down!"

"Don't worry, Y/n. We'll figure this thing out," M/n assured her son. "Together."

Nearby, one of the scouter drones flew above the trio. It scans the three before spotting Y/n and the hourglass symbol on his chest. It hones in on it, finding its target.

"Alright, so what do we do?" Y/n asked. "How are we gonna get me back to normal?"

Before an answer could be suggested, a laser fired on them and set the three back. They all fall onto the ground and look up to see the drone that was watching them flying towards them.

"The hell is that thing?!" Shinso asked as he rolled away to avoid getting hit by the drone.

"No idea, but I don't like it!" Y/n stated as he stood.

He summoned a fireball and threw it at the drone. It dodged and fired its own heated beam at the transformed Y/n. He moved aside to avoid getting hit and threw another fireball. The heat blast narrowly hit the drone, but didn't destroy it as it returned fire. It hit Y/n this time and sent him back.

"Y/n!" Shinso called out to his friend.

M/n grew angry as she turned to the scouter drone. She grabbed the fire extinguisher she brought and swung at the flying robot.

"Don't you attack my son!" she yelled as she swung at it. "I'LL RIP YOU TO PIECES! YOU BUCKET OF BOLTS!"

She yelled as she swung again and again, but the robot only knocked her back with a spin. She landed on the ground with a groan of pain, and Y/n looked on in fear. Then his fear turned to pure anger as his fire grew hotter and hotter.

"DON'T YOU HURT MY MOTHER!" Y/n yelled in rage as he stood back to his feet.

In his rage, Y/n put his hands together and formed a huge fireball with them. He then let out an angry shout and threw the fireball at the drone. It hit it straight on and destroyed it with an explosion, making Shinso and M/n look on in shock as their friend and son panted in exhaustion. The symbol on his chest suddenly started to blink red before a flash of crimson turns Y/n back to normal. He looks at himself and sighs in relief before running over to his mom.

"Mom! Are you okay?" he asks her.

"Y-yeah, I'm fine," M/n chuckled as her son helped her up. "You're father knocked me around more than that robot ever could."

"Mom! Ew!" Y/n recoiled from his mother. "Don't talk about that!"

M/n laughed a bit before wincing in pain. She put her hand on her side.

"Ow..." she winced again. "Maybe I shouldn't laugh right now."

"Maybe," Y/n laughed a bit as well.

Mother and son smiled at each other, only for the sound of something flying caught their attention. They turned to see a second drone aiming a laser gun right at them, but before it could fire Shinso came in and struck it with his fire extinguisher. It immediately sparked before falling to the ground, defeated.

"Tch. No flying tree trimmer is hurting my friend and his mom," the brainwasher states and bashes the robot again a few more times.

"Wow. Didn't think you had it in you, Shinso," Y/n told his friend.

"Yeah, you're welcome," Shinso tells his classmate.

"Come on, we better go," M/n tells the two. "Shinso, you can stay at our house tonight. I'll tell your parents."

"Thanks, Miss L/n," Shinso nodded.

The trio then walked off towards the L/n home. However, they didn't take notice of the giant robot walking behind them.

●●●

At the L/n home, Shinso was in the kitchen with M/n and Y/n. He sat next to his friend as the mother L/n was getting some snacks out.

"I figured you would get popular with that watch on your wrist," M/n stated as she brought over a bag of chips and some bottles of juice. "Which is why we need to figure out what it is."

"I think I know," Y/n stated, and his mom and friend looked at him. "What? It's like some sort of transforming device. See this here?"

He points at the faceplate before pressing a button on the side. The faceplate pops upward.

"You just press this button and the ring pops up," Y/n explains, remembering how he transformed earlier. "Then you just twist it around 'til you see the gut you want. Slam it down, and bammo! You're one of ten super-cool alien dudes!"

"You sound like your ten," Shinso states and takes a sip of water.

"Well, you sound like a tired, old man!" Y/n shot back.

"Now, now. Don't start fighting. We have more important things to discuss," M/n told the two. "Now, with a device like that on your wrist, we better help you figure it out. And fast."

"Alright!" Y/n exclaimed as he raised a fist into the air with a smile.

A loud explosion suddenly rocked the ground and caught the attention of the trio inside the L/n house. They all look at each other before running outside into the night street to see a giant robot firing lasers and destroying the area.

"Robot! Robot!" the running civilians screamed in fear. "Someone call a Hero! Get a Hero!"

"That robot... it must be with the other two we destroyed," Shinso noticed.

"And they were after me, so those people are in trouble because of me!" Y/n exclaimed. "I have to help them!"

"Help them? What are you going to do, L/n?" Shinso asked his friend.

Said teen only looks at the watch at his wrist before smirking at his friend. The watch beeps, as if it already knew what its new wielder was thinking.

"You gotta be kidding me..." Shinso slumped his shoulders.

M/n looks to her son who looked at him. She nodded, making her son's smirk turn into a smile as he presses a button on the watch. He begins to turn the dial as the silhouettes change.

"Eenie meenie minie..." he finds a silhouette he liked. "Here goes nothing!"

He slammed down tbe faceplate and a green glow engulfed him, making his mom and friend back away. Blue crystals begin to grow on Y/n's body, starting at his arm and up to his head which goes down onto the rest of his enlarging body. His eyes become a solid yellow color and the hourglass symbol appears on his waist like a belt, along with black pants and boots with white stripes. When the lights dies down, it reveals Y/n in his new diamondheaded form.

(Art by Fiqllency on DeviantArt. Credit to them)

"So what what this guy do?" Shinso asked.

"I don't know," the transformed Y/n states and flexes his fingers, "but I bet it's gonna be cool."

More explosions occur from the robot firing its laser cannons on its palms. Y/n, Shinso, and M/n run into the fray as the civilians take notice of them.

"Look! It's a Hero!" one pointed out.

"I've never seen him before," another said. "Is he new?"

"It looks like papa bot this time," Y/n stated. "I'll get gearhead's attention. You guys get everyone to safety."

M/n nodded and tells Shinso to follow her. He nods and runs off to help the mother L/n evacuate the fearful civilians. Y/n then turns his attention to the giant robot and runs towards it, intent on taking it down. The giant machine turns to a police officer helping a citizen up, only to be grabbed and picked up by the robot.

"Hey! You want somebody to pick on?" the robot turned to see Y/n. "Try me."

The robot scans the transformed teenager and hones in on the hourglass symbol on his waist. It drops the officer to the ground and fires a laser at Y/n, sending him flying back and crashing into a van. The robot fires at it and blows it up with Y/n inside it.

It then walks forward and Y/n bursts out from the destruction of the destroyed van. He then looked at his newly sharpened arm, smiling at it.

"Cool," he said.

He then looked at the killer robot and runs at it. He swings his arm at one of its legs, but it jumped up to avoid the attack and spun its legs around like a propeller in midair. Then it stopped and fell down on Y/n, crushing him under one of its legs.

"Okay, I think I'm in trouble," Y/n says.

Nearby, M/n and Shinso were helping people get to safety. The police officer from before came up to then.

"What in God's name is going on here?" he asked.

"Uh... a new Hero, I guess," M/n said WI a shoulder shrug.

"Now come on!" Shinso grabbed the officer's arm and pulled him away from the scene.

The robot then stepped off of Y/n and picked him up before throwing throwing into a house. He climbs out of it and jumps aside to avoid a laser blast and runs to avoid another. However, a third energy blast strikes a piece of a ruined house and sends it tumbling down. Right exactly where Shinso was directing people to safety.

The UA student noticed too late as the piece of house almost squashed him. However, when he closed his eyes, Shisno felt no pain. So he opened his eyes to see Y/n in front of him, making a dome made of crystals from his arm. He looks down at his friend.

"Even?" he asked.

"Even," Shinso nodded.

Y/n smirked as he tossed the house piece aside and got rid of the dome. However, he was grabbed once again by the giant robot.

"Uh-oh," he says as he gets lifted up.

The robot tries to grab its target's arm and rip it off. However, Y/n turned his arm into a spiked weapon which tears apart the robot's hand. However, he gets blasted into another house with a big explosion. M/n ans Shinso watch in horror as the robot approaches her son and his friend.

"Y/n!" they call out.

Said transformed teenager walks out from the destroyed house and glares at his enemy. He then turns his arms into sharp blades and rushes at the robot. It fires another laser at him and he raises his arms to block it, making it redirect in multiple places. Y/n notices this, but gets sent flying back from the force of the blast.

The diamondheaded teenager grunts as he stands to his feet and looks at the robot again. He gets an idea.

"Hey! Come on!" he points at his shirtless chest. "Burn one right here!"

"Y/n, get out of there!" Y/n's mother calls out to her son.

However, he doesn't listen as the robot fires right at him. But instead of getting hit and sent flying back, Y/n raised his hands up to block the laser blast, getting sent back a bit before planting his feet. He grits his teeth as some civilians watch from afar.

"What comes around... goes around!" the teenager grunts. "Let's see how you like it, you techno freak!"

Grunting again, Y/n moves his hands to the side and redirects the laser beam. He then redirects the blast towards the robot, cutting it right in half and blowing it to pieces. It falls to the ground, defeated as Y/n pants from exhaustion.

"Alright!" Shinso cheers.

"Way to go, Y/--!" M/n begins noticing the civilians' looks. "Uh... Diamond... head! Yeah, Diamondhead!"

"Diamondhead? I like it," the newly dubbed transformation tells himself. "Now, I think my work here is done."

Diamondhead then turned away and ran off into the forest to make sure that no one sees him transform into a fifteen-year-old. As he does that, Shinso and M/n sneak off and the civilians ponder amongst themselves on who had just saved them.

Back at the warship, it was being repaired by some spider-like drones. Inside, the alien leader was being informed of what had happened.

"Failure...? Unbelievable!" the alien warlord slammed his fist onto the armrest of his throne-like chair. "The puny Earth being that is keeping the Omnitrix from me will soon hang on my trophy wall."

●●●

It was morning the next day, and Shinso was allowing M/n and Y/n inside a new house.

"Oh, wow..." M/n said in awe as she looked around.

"Man, this place looks great!" Y/n stated.

"Yeah, it's a family friend's place," Shinso informed. "He's not here at the moment, and he said you can stay here for the time being. As long as you don't wreck the place of course. I'm looking at you, L/n."

"Hey! I don't wreck everything, Braindrain!" Y/n exclaimed.

"You kinda do, actually, Dial-Up," Shinso shot back.

"Joker wannabe!" the General Studies student yelled.

"Hey, do you happen to know what time it is?" Shinso asked.

"You know damn well this watch can't tell time!" Y/n said. "Which is completely bullshit if you ask me."

"Y/n, language!" M/n told her son.

"Sorry, Mom," he slumped his shoulders.

Shinso snickered a bit as Y/n crossed his arms and grumbled.

"Now, how are we going to pay for transportation?" M/n asked as she looked around. "We'll need our things, but only the essentials. Like clothes and whatnot."

"Well, I could--" Shinso started to say, but was cutoff by a flash of green light.

Both student and mother turn to where Y/n once was, only to see him missing. However, a blue blur suddenly whizzed past them as it ran into and out the house a few times before a lizard-like creature with black tracksuit stopped in front of them. Its glowing blue mask pulled back to reveal a smiling blue face with green eyes and black lips. Its two-toed feet had some kind of ball under them and its hands had three claws, with a tail striped black and white with a blue tip. A grey hourglass symbol was placed on the mysterious creature's chest.

(Art by Fiqllency on DeviantArt. Credit to them)

"Alright, got that taken care of!" the lizard creature stated. "Now, who's up for a movie?"

"What the...?" Shinso questioned. "L/n, is that you?"

"Yep! I toyed around with the watch a bit more last night and found this bad boy!" the transformed teenager explains. "He's super fast! I call him XLR8."

"Accelerate?" Shinso repeats with an arched brow.

"No, no. X-L-R-8. XLR8," XLR8 spells out his name. "You know... to sound cool."

M/n giggles a bit at this before realizing something.

"Wait... Y/n, did you pick the master bedroom for yourself?" she asked her son.

XLR8 stayed quiet for a moment before dashing into the house again. He returned not a second later.

"No," he said, making his mother laugh and his friend smirk. "Now, who's up for breakfast? I'm pretty sure this guy can travel anywhere in seconds, so what do you guys want?"

"I think I'll go with my usual bowl of cereal," Shinso said with a small chuckle.

"I guess I can go for some Mexican," Y/n's mothed said. "Haven't had it in some time."

XLR8 nodded and his mask covered his face again. He then dashed away to get the food his mother requested and both M/n and Shinso watched as the blue blur vanished from sight.

"Well, this is going to be one interesting year," M/n said.

"Yeah, tell me about it," Shinso sighed. "You're not in class with him."

M/n laughed at this and Shinso joins in with a chuckle. They knew their lives would never be the same after last night. However, they could never expect the kind of change that would soon come to their lives.
_________________________________________

So here it is, the rewrite I promised of It's Hero Time! I hope you enjoyed, and I'll see you on the flip side! Bye!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

89.1K 2K 18
You'd think that in a world filled with Super Heroes, aliens would be a normal thing. Heck the romanticized version of heroes from old comics has alw...
27.3K 806 22
You are broccoli boy's cousin that had to move away from a very young age, leaving behind all your friends including him. Years later, through an all...
38.5K 783 45
U.A has officially started up once again, with the Sports Festival coming up Y/N is determined to give it his all during it, but what if the journey...
223K 7.9K 14
He was supposed to watch over you for a few hours...but he decided to keep you. "Don't tell anyone about your quirks." Your mother said.- You told Ov...