๐“–๐“ต๐“ช๐“ญ๐“ฒ๐“ธ๐“ต๐“พ๐“ผ - (Various...

By Ma3_AuthoR

A girl suddenly move to cul-de-suc street, people gossiping about this, they didn't expect someone to move in... More

(๐“Ÿ๐“๐“๐“˜๐“œ๐“ค๐“›๐“)
"๐ป๐‘’๐“๐“๐‘œ" ๐ต๐’ถ๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐‘”๐’พ - ๐ผ
"๐ป๐‘’๐“๐“๐‘œ" ๐ต๐’ถ๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐‘”๐’พ - ๐ผ๐ผ
"๐ป๐‘’๐“๐“๐‘œ" ๐ต๐’ถ๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐‘”๐’พ - ๐ผ๐ผ๐ผ
"๐ป๐‘’๐“๐“๐‘œ" ๐’ท๐’ถ๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐‘”๐’พ - ๐ผ๐’ฑ
"๐ป๐‘’๐“๐“๐‘œ" ๐’ท๐’ถ๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐‘”๐’พ - ๐’ฑ
"๐ป๐‘’๐“๐“๐‘œ" ๐’ท๐’ถ๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐‘”๐’พ - ๐’ฑ๐ผ
"๐ป๐‘’๐“๐“๐‘œ" ๐’ท๐’ถ๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐‘”๐’พ - ๐’ฑ๐ผ๐ผ
"๐ป๐‘’๐“๐“๐‘œ" ๐’ท๐’ถ๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐‘”๐’พ - ๐’ฑ๐ผ๐ผ๐ผ
"๐ป๐‘’๐“๐“๐‘œ" ๐’ท๐’ถ๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐‘”๐’พ - ๐ผ๐’ณ
๐’ฉ๐‘’๐“Œ ๐’ž๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“‡๐’ถ๐’ธ๐“‰๐‘’๐“‡๐“ˆ!!
"๐’ข๐“๐’ถ๐’น๐’พ๐‘œ๐“๐’ถ" ๐’ท๐’ถ๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐‘”๐’พ - ๐’ณ
"๐’ข๐“๐’ถ๐’น๐’พ๐‘œ๐“๐’ถ" ๐’ท๐’ถ๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐‘”๐’พ - ๐’ณ๐ผ
"๐’ข๐“๐’ถ๐’น๐’พ๐‘œ๐“๐’ถ" ๐’ท๐’ถ๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐‘”๐’พ - ๐’ณ๐ผ๐ผ
"๐’ข๐“๐’ถ๐’น๐’พ๐‘œ๐“๐’ถ" ๐’ท๐’ถ๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐‘”๐’พ - ๐’ณ๐ผ๐ผ๐ผ
"๐’ฎ๐“ƒ๐‘’๐’ถ๐“€ ๐’ซ๐‘’๐‘’๐“€"
"๐’ข๐“๐’ถ๐’น๐’พ๐‘œ๐“๐’ถ" ๐’ท๐’ถ๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐‘”๐’พ - ๐’ณ๐ผ๐’ฑ
"๐’ข๐“๐’ถ๐’น๐’พ๐‘œ๐“๐’ถ" ๐’ท๐’ถ๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐‘”๐’พ - ๐’ณ๐’ฑ๐ผ
"๐ฟ๐“Š๐“‚๐’พ๐“ƒ๐’ถ๐“‡๐“Ž" ๐’ท๐’ถ๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐‘”๐’พ - ๐’ณ๐’ฑ๐ผ๐ผ
๐Ÿ…๐Ÿ„ด๐Ÿ„ฐ๐Ÿ„ณ ๐Ÿ„ผ๐Ÿ„ด๐Ÿ„ท!
"๐ฟ๐“Š๐“‚๐’พ๐“ƒ๐’ถ๐“‡๐“Ž" ๐’ท๐’ถ๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐‘”๐’พ - ๐’ณ๐’ฑ๐ผ๐ผ๐ผ
"๐ฟ๐“Š๐“‚๐’พ๐“ƒ๐’ถ๐“‡๐“Ž" ๐’ท๐’ถ๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐‘”๐’พ - ๐’ณ๐ผ๐’ณ
"๐ฟ๐“Š๐“‚๐’พ๐“ƒ๐’ถ๐“‡๐“Ž" ๐’ท๐’ถ๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐‘”๐’พ - ๐’ณ๐’ณ (FINAL)

"๐’ข๐“๐’ถ๐’น๐’พ๐‘œ๐“๐’ถ" ๐’ท๐’ถ๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐‘”๐’พ - ๐’ณ๐’ฑ

250 7 2
By Ma3_AuthoR

A/N

I don't know if I can continue this series. Idk, I just feel like there is something missing.

Maybe another character?

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Since junior year, the Kankers have been notorious for always winning every fight, always choosing fights, and always getting into trouble. Therefore, hearing that a kanker has lost a match is shocking.

They have to confirm it to one another if it's really true. After seeing a video about the incident, some were happy, some were afraid, and some were interested.

"Did you hear?" "No what?"

"The two troublemakers were defeated!"

It spread like a virus among everyone who is now discussing the occurrence in the cafeteria, eager to learn who vanquished the twin.

It was so fast that the other kanker heard it, not believing that the two of their kind had been defeated. One of them already knew who caused it.

You who are now on your way to the field to watch Nazz and Kevin's try out. Looking at your clock, you have 5 minutes left before they start.

-----

The kanker that you knock off sent them to the clinic, where of course you carry them.

The nurse only looks at you then points their pen at the bed to point out where to put the twin. Not even asking you what happened, you put down the twin. Each has their own bed.

After that, you thanked the nurse and exited the room. You still needed to explore the place. Upon exiting, Jimmy and Sarah were waiting outside.

"Should we continue?" As you were walking, the first stop was the library. That was the nearest stop you guys found.

Sarah and Jimmy keep praising you and telling you how lucky they are to have you on their side, which you only shrugged.

The library is spacious, peaceful, and serene. You've already discovered your favorite spot.

The indoor swimming pool was the next stop. It has an average capacity of 30 persons.

Because the school is too big, you didn't get to explore it all. The last thing you guys explored was the computer lab, which looks like no one uses it.

Jimmy and Sarah were sad about the fact that you guys don't have time to finish the exploration. You told them you could continue it tomorrow.

In which they immediately smiled after hearing it. You bid goodbye to them, telling them that you have to watch Kevin and Nazz try out.

You thought you saw Sarah scowl, which immediately disappeared, 'Maybe it's just my imagination?'

"Good thing there is a vending machine" after getting the bottle of water, thinking the two needed it after the try out.

Upon arriving, seeing Nazz and Kevin already dressed up, you decided to watch them near the bench, seeing that there were many people watching.

"Isn't he hot?" "You said it!"

You already know who they're referring to, and you're not going to lie. Kevin is hot, yet he's a bullie. I don't see what Jimmy sees in him. 

Jimmy told you once that he wants to be like Kevin one day. Not only does he have a look, but he is also strong.

You wanted to tell Jimmy, chose another person, but seeing him happy, you don't want that to disappear. As long as it is just admiration, then that is okay.

Kevin is your friend, but sometimes he can be a jerk, not to you but to the Ed's. The Ed's are your first friends, after all, and seeing them bullied by Kevin is just not right for you.

But you can't really blame him for bullying the Eds. mostly eddy. He deserved that.

Taking your phone out, you proceed to record them, planning to record their first try out.

You were about to start to record when you heard someone was talking about nazz, which you assumed because the way they described the person, you already knew who they were talking about.

"Look how short her skirt is." "Right?"

"She seems like a whore to me," the people on the bench murmured.

You stroll behind them because you don't like the way they talk. Grabbing their shoulder, "You know you shouldn't judge a book by its cover."

They instantly apologize and distance themselves from you. Some people are hiding in terror. You simply brush it off, puzzled.

They were now calling the front row to begin their tryout since the coach was outlining certain things. Nazz, who was in the lead, went ahead, her pom-pon ready to dance, but not before gazing around, as if seeking for someone.

You did, after all, say you'd come to watch, and upon seeing this, you turned to face Kevin, who hadn't yet begun.

It's fortunate that he received the message.

Kevin waved his helmet and screamed, "Nazz, snap out of it!"

"Is that his girlfriend or something?" "Nah girl, I look way better than her."

You glance at them. "At least she is not a clown like you. Did you see your face recently?" Seeing their faces is covered with too much makeup.

They were about to curse you, but seeing you, they immediately turned their attention away.

I'm starting to think this is about the cafeteria incident. You mumble, then sigh.

"Focus! You can do it! " Kevin encourages Nazz.

Nazz was now moving. Everyone was taken aback by her movements and vocalizations. You can't help but grin. You then heard that she may have been a cheerleading camp leader.

Of course, that's nazz for you! ' You reasoned that seeing her self-assured smile

"Go Peach Creek, woah!" Nazz yelled

Well, I'm impressed. Who are you?" Coach asked.

"Hello, I'm Nazz!" After Nazz said that, he then looked at Kevin, who pointed behind her, directing it to you.

Nazz quickly looked around, which you gave a clap. She then started sprinting her way to you.

"Did you see it Y/N?"Nazz excitedly said, "You gave her a thumbs up," before handing her the bottle of water.

"You did great, nazz."

Everyone on the field was looking at them. How cute and weird it was to witness it. the people on the bench who are now cowering in fear. 

'Shit I shouldn't have said that."

You and Nazz decided to watch Kevin's try out, seeing they were ready to start. You two went to the nearest bench, which is at the front of Kevin's try out, or a VIP spot.

nazz has an access after all, before this nazz coach told them tommorow will be the announcement of who the lucky lad to get in, of course you already know that nazz got in.

"Over here Y/N," Nazz said as she pointed out the bench, which you followed suit.

Seeing that it already starting, you pull out a popcorn then handling nazz some

"Where did you get this?" Nazz chuckles, then grabs some popcorn. You just shrug it off and continue to watch the game.

As they were lining up, the football was on the other team, and Kevin's position is in the front as the referee whistles, the one who has the ball passes it on his back, then crashes into the person in front of them, who is Kevin, preventing him from getting the ball.

As the player was running to the other side to get to the goal, Kevin immediately pushed the person away, which caused them to fall down. Kevin immediately started sprinting his way to the player who had the ball, the person who was nearing the goal only for them to be crushed at the other side.

The cause of that was Kevin pouncing his way to them, then getting the ball from their grasp, then throwing it to the sky, directing it to his teammate that was already on the other side.

Everyone was cheering, even you and Nazz.

Everyone applauded and clapped. You also clap. Seeing this, you really were not into the game. You like to watch basketball more, but seeing this, your perspective changed.

Kevin's teammates praise him by shuffling his hair, then bumping their chests against each other.

Then the game continued with the ball now on their side. Kevin, who had the ball ready as the referee whittled again, immediately passed it to the person on the back, then charged his way to the front, defending his position.

His comrades were evading the enemy, and he was getting close to the goal when someone collided with them. They let go of the ball because of the force. Of course, you can see that they did it on purpose. Yes, this is football, but they did it in such a way that it is no longer friendly play.

looking at the referee, waiting for his signal as a red card (A/N-Okay, Idk how the game rules are, so sorry if I'm making this up lol), but the referee just stood there.

You also know a little bit about the game. You wanted to call the referee, but instinct took over, and you looked back at the field, seeing the football was now flying toward your spot, which is directly toward Nazz.

Everyone was motionless, even the player, and only silence could be heard. Kevin looked angry at the person who threw the ball in your way.

Kevin looks enraged at the person who threw the ball in your direction.

He was going to approach them and beat them up when a flying football flew through his side and struck the person in the stomach, causing them to fall down.

"No way, did they hit Tee kanker?" "That's Tee? They were dead then.

Kevin heard, now glancing at the person who was now sitting on the ground, helmet on the grass. It was Tee Kanker indeed.

Tee got up, not expecting that you would throw it back to him.

When you saw the ball approaching nazz, you instinctively shielded her, causing the ball to strike your head instead of nazz's face. The paper bag almost went flying. Good thing only your lips showed, which you quickly pulled back on.

The referee was about to wistle when you grabbed the ball on the ground and threw it back at them. Not caring if everyone was warning you not to, the only thought you have is that you were just returning the favor.

"Goal!" You exclaimed, seeing the person who was now on the ground grunting.

Now seeing who was the one who threw the ball in your direction was Tee Kanker.

"You bitch!" yelled Tee as he was now sprinting toward you, only for him to be tackled down by his teammates and the coach as well.

Everyone who witnessed this was amused, scared and some were recording the incident.

*Whooee-uueet*

Everyone returns to their normal routines after the event, but not before sharing the footage that was recorded. The coach also approaches you and asks if you want to participate, but you decline.

"Thank you for saving me, Y/N." Nazz exclaimed, "You two were waiting for Kevin, but as for Nazz, she had already finished changing up."

"It's all right," you murmured, without looking at her, your mind still on the event and your plans to confront the kanker. They may hurt me all they want, but if they touch one of my friends, I won't stand for it. '

"I'm also sorry," looking at Nazz, "What for?"

"I saw your face, I mean half face, I know your not comfortable showing your face, because of me you almost showed your face" Nazz remarked, her face sorrowful and her hands on her shoulder.

"Whatever you saw is between us, okay?" you smirked, raising your paper bag just enough to reveal your lips and make the shhh gesture.

"O-okay!"

"Hey, sorry for waiting. Did I miss something? " Kevin said, glancing at both of you.

You, who already put down the paper bag, just walk away, "Nothing, let's go, my treat."

"What for?" Ask Kevin

"For you two to succeed in being on the team."

"But we're not on the team yet," Nazz added, and Kevin nodded in agreement.

You, of course, shrug it off and walk away, but Kevin and Nazz merely look at each other and chuckle.

Both thought, 'You are something else, Y/N.'

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

479 20 19
The House across the street from Lauren's is old and creepy. It has a smashed window and a few bricks missing. Every time Lauren walks past the house...
5.3K 127 34
Joe's childhood has been really hard, which has resulted in him having frequent panic attacks now. It makes school even harder than it already is, an...
89 1 6
It's been years since the tragedy that forever changed the course of life for a group of individuals in a small cul de sac. Most have moved on, even...
71.6K 3.3K 21
โ†ฌthis story is completed and under editing โ†ซ โ€ขโ€ข They haven't been acting themselves ever since they all went on that last mission together. Natsu, Gr...