Lost Memories... Gohan's Forg...

By JanaeH

BOOK TWO Sequel to: My true love!!! Gohan and me PLEASE DON'T READ UNLESS YOU HAVE READ MY TRUE LOVE!!! G... More

Chapter 1: The Falsely Believed Cousins
Chapter 2: Gohan's and Tania's Rising Conflicts
Chapter 3: Wildfire
Chapter 4: Suspicious Cousins
Chapter 5: Ren Satoru
Chapter 6: The Minorikai
Chapter 7: Special You
Chapter 8: If Only You Knew...
Chapter 9: Effect Of A Love Potion- Part One
Chapter 11: Angelic Hearts
Chapter 12: Gohan Goten Trunks Adventure! Hunt For The Rose Quartz Of Love
The REAL Reason Why I Haven't Been Updating!
Chapter 13: Prince Gohan and Princess...
Chapter 14: Pre-Warning!
Chapter 15: The Master Of The Metal Soldiers
Chapter 16: Stuck In A Never Ending Horror
Chapter 17: A Weird Feeling
Chapter 18: A Cold Sight- What Tania Cannot Unsee
Chapter 19: Grudge
Chapter 20: The Golden Warrior Is...
Chapter 21: Scripts
Chapter 22: Teach Or Else!
Chapter 23: Closer Than You Think
I WILL DO ONE-SHOTS!
ONE SHOT BOOK IS OPEN
What If...? {GONIA}
Chapter 24: The Culprit
Chapter 25: Ohh Prince Edward..
Chapter 26: He's Here
Chapter 27: Operation Kill Thornkin And Eri
Chapter 28: Tania's Pain For Wisheater
Chapter 29: Cultural Festival Preperations
Chapter 30: The Meeting
Chapter 31: Previous Owner
Chapter 32: Videl To The Rescue
THE END OF THIS BOOK?! πŸ˜­πŸ™
FINAL CHAPTER: Gohan's and Tania's Fate (how story would've ended)
Rest In Peace, Akira Toriyama πŸ˜­πŸ™πŸ½πŸ•ŠοΈ

Chapter 10: Effect Of a Love Potion- Part Two

1.7K 49 64
By JanaeH

Chapter 10: Effect Of a Love Potion- Part Two

Tania was being taken back to our home room. I lowered my head in disbelief.

"You can't cheat on someone you never dated."

Those are the exact words she told me. Everyone who was worried about us from the class then came to get us. Tania then took the chance to leave the predicament she was in, leaving me speechless and utterly confused.

"Tania..." I keep my head down. "What did I do wrong to make you be this way?"

The sorrow in my heart began to manifest itself. I felt it being crushed like a bolder slamming on a small bug. From what it seemed like, it was as if Tania kicked me to the curb; in other words "dumped" me.

"Come on, Gohan! That act you put on was entertaining but we gotta get back to class." Jeremy calls out to me.

"But... It wasn't an act. I was serious." I mumble.

This earned me a laugh from the brown-haired kid. "You're really funny but seriously, lets go before we get in trouble."

A sad sigh escaped my lips.

Jeremy rolled his eyes, came stomping over, and pulled my arm. "Come on!"

Like a dog, I followed.

Oh Tania...

TANIA'S P.O.V

My brain felt fuzzy. As if it was switching things out on me. I layed my head on my boyfriend's shoulder. He was a bit jumpy but eventually calmed himself.

"I'm happy to be with you, you know." I say to him.

Sharpner ran his fingers through his black spiky hair. He was about to say something when the front door opened. In came the guy with long blonde hair that tried to accuse me of cheating on him when we never even dated.

I did feel bad for rejecting him the way I did. I hoped that I didn't say anything too harsh. I was just being honest. I guess that my words were way too delicate and nice that Gohan must have not gotten the idea that I didn't want to be with him. This time was different though, I had to make my feelings towards him clear. I don't have the feelings I have for Sharpner for Gohan.

However the jock did look awfully upset. He wouldn't even glance or look at anyone in the classroom. He dragged his feet across the room and up the stairs until he reached a seat by Erasa.

"Welcome back." The girl says to him as he said nothing. It was almost as if he had ignored her completely.

"Gohan." Videl tries to call out to him.

"..." Nothing came out from his mouth.

Videl seemed pretty irritated that she had too been ignored. She looked at me then asked, "You sure Sharpner didn't do something to make you go out with him?"

"Hey!" Sharpner curled his fist.

I brought my hands over his and lowered it down. "Don't be like that, Sharpner. She only asked a question."

The young man quieted down and gazed at me. I turned back to Hercule's daughter. "Sharpner, didn't do anything. We fell in love and decided to date one another. Isn't that right?"

"Of course." Sharpner nods.

I smiled. A whimper escaped the lips of somebody to my left. Gohan lowered his head down onto his crossed arms on the table. He was facing me with a clear look in his eyes that he was troubled. This made me feel a bit perturbed.

I wish he would stop giving me that look... It's making me feel uncomfortable.

REN'S P.O.V

Gym was currently in session. The class was having a game of badminton. Nets were set up throughout the entire room and multiple people were sparring with one another. I noticed Tania facing off against Sharpner while Erasa and Videl watched them from the sidelines.

Gohan, on the otherhand, decided to sit out for the day and instead work on the homework we all received in the previous hours before. It was clear to me that he was having a very hard time concentrating on it. His pencil wasn't even moving and his eyes kept checking back up on Tania, who was having a ball continuously dominating Sharpner. Her superior strength and reflex was obviously the reason why she was winning.

Hmph. Sharpner should enjoy the time he has before something happens to break that spell he has on Tania. If it ever happens that is.

I crossed my arms and leaned back on the wall while flipping my attention from Gohan to Tania to Gohan again then Tania.

Tania's brain has fooled her into thinking that Sharpner is Gohan and Gohan is Sharpner. That love potion even makes Sharpner's appearance seem like Gohan's while Gohan's seems like Sharpner's. Basically, when Tania is looking at the real Sharpner, all she can see is black spiky hair, black eyes and the uniform Gohan usually wears. When she looks at the real Gohan, all she sees is long straight blonde hair, brown eyes, and whatever Sharpner is casually wearing. Thanks to Sharpner whispering his name in the girl's ear when the potion was first swallowed, Tania's brain has made her think that the boy who she loves is named Sharpner.

"Satoru!" The gym teacher shouts from the opposite side of the room.

"What is it?" I respond.

"You can't be taking breaks from this game. Get in a match this instant or your grade will suffer."

"Whatever, old man." I begin to walk off.

"What'd you just say?!" The coach takes a step forward with his fists curled in a ball. The students around him began to strain him back from releasing his anger out on me.

Unprovoked, I strolled towards Gohan and used my feet to close the book he was pretending to read. He looked up at me.

"You heard the coach." I say, tossing a racket that I picked up off the floor to the half-saiyan. "I need a opponent to match up with and guess what? I choose you."

"Sorry." Gohan replies, opening his book up again. "But I have to pass this time."

Again, I closed his book. This seemed to slightly annoy the guy.

"Look, I know you ain't doing nothing that is gonna make you finish that pile of homework right there."

"Ren, i'm sorry but I just don't feel like facing you right now. Can you please leave me to myself? I'm busy."

I gestured my hand towards Tania. "Staring continuously at that girl over there isn't being busy!"

This truth had Gohan bow his head down. The lone forelock caused a shadow to cover over his eyes. This look got me curious, I layed my hand on his shoulder, pretending to try and get his attention by doing that.

Okay... Lets see what's up with you today.

A few seconds later, scenarios of the parts of today from his perspective came running through my mind. His thoughts too was being processed. The guy was thinking of all the things Tania had said to him when he took her in the hallway.

"I love Sharpner."

"Why do you even care anyways? You're a player!"

"Sharpner and I fell in love and so we started dating one another."

"You can't cheat on someone you never dated."

Ohhh.

I moved my hand away and began to scratch my head.

That's all that went down back when they left? Heh! That was pretty dramatic. Amusing too.

I let out a deep sigh. "Alright! You don't gotta play if you don't want to. I'll just go and challenge Tania when she's done with her match with Sharpner or maybe even Videl."

Nothing came out from Gohan's mouth. He was taking Tania's and Sharpner's false relationship pretty badly.

If only he knew what was really going on. I wonder... will I get to see his power if Sharpner was to-

"Ren! Ren! Ren! Ren! Ren!" I hear my name being repeated multiple times. A group of girls surrounded all around me.

"Coach told us that you didn't have an opponent to spar against." A girl with braided pigtails informs me.

"We wanted to know if you would like to match up against one of us? " Another girl speaks.

I swung my racket over my shoulder and smiled. "Fine by me. Lets go ladies. You two against me."

The two ladies squealed then proceeded to follow me to an open net. The other few girls that was with them gave a jealous expression.

While we walked, I glanced over at the net next to the one I was heading to.

Tania raised the birdy up then when it came down to the right height, she smacked it fiercely towards her opponent. Sharpner's eyes nearly bulged out of its sockets when he saw how fast the thing was coming at him. Not wanting to get torn through, the blonde sidestepped it.

"No!" Tania freaks out. "That hit was only for you, Sharpner. "

"W-What do you mean that was for me?!"

The over-powered birdy began to bounce off the walls and floor at a very exponential rate. Dents were being created everytime it impacted the structures in the room.

"You were the only one that can calm it down before it could become like this." Tania responds while observing the birdy hit random objects.

"Ahh!" The girl, who was near me, with the braided brown pigtails screams as the birdy zipped through the room.

Most of the students began to run out of the room in a panic. Sharpner ducked and covered his hands over his head like Erasa. His actions seemed to confused Tania just by the look she gave him. The girl knew that even if the birdy smacked her or who she thought was her lover, would not injure them at all. Videl and I spent our time dodging the birdy as if it was a bullet. I simply didn't want to seem unnatural to the other two saiyans in the room so I did as she did.

"Ugh! Will this thing chill already?!" Videl grunts as she jumped over the birdy.

"W-We're all gonna die!" Sharpner acts like a coward.

"It's not too dangerous, Sharpner. Atleast not for us." Tania looks down at her friends.

"What are you saying, Tania? That thing is going faster than a bullet."

An idea came into my mind. A plan to once again get Tania potentially killed.

My ambush attack on Gohan failed a while ago but this time, why don't I move on to his girlfriend? Or should I say his ex-girlfriend...

Pressing certain buttons on my device to call in Hato while no one was looking, I sent him a command of what I wanted him to do once he reached the school. After that, I directed a large portion of ki into the birdy; making it highly likely to penetrate through anyone it touches.

Now... to aim it at Tania...

"Tania, how did you even hit the birdy that hard?!" Erasa asks with a clear shaken voice.

When Tania was about to reply, the birdy bounced off the wall and was headed straight towards the teen when she was clearly not paying attention.

"Ah! Tania, behind you!" Videl gasps while pointing behind the saiyan.

Tania did as she was told and appeared shocked. I knew by the look on her face that she could sense the sudden amount of high energy in the birdy. For her to act now would be futile; The birdy was a few feet away from her, ready to strike through her heart.

WHOOSH!

A breeze of wind brushed past me while a blur swept past my sight. In less than a second or two, the noise of something colliding against something else could be heard. It made a screeching sound like one where a speeding car suddenly has to come to a quick stop because of a stoplight or because a pedestrian was in its way.

I softly growled when I saw that Gohan had his right arm stretched out in front of him with his hands constricting the birdy that was inside it. The guy had protected Tania from getting murdered. In a fright, Tania dropped to the ground wide-eyed.

"G-Gohan...?"

"That was way too close. Any second later and you would have been severely hurt or even killed." The guy looks at Tania before releasing the birdy.

ARGH! Wasn't he just sulking a few moments ago?! His attention was completely diverted from what was happening around him!

Bending down to his brainwashed girlfriend, Gohan placed his hand on her shoulder. "Are you okay, Tania? Does anything hurt?"

"I-I'm fine."

For a second, to me it seemed as though the potion was beginning to ware off. I thought this because Tania had began to rub her eyes as it began to flicker from pink to black. Gohan saw this and looked as if suddenly had struck him.

"I see now..." He says to himself. "Those stains on your pants and flip flop, the reason why you seem to get me mixed up with him."

"Tania! You okay?!" Sharpner crawls over to his crush and embraces her.

"I was so scared, Sharpner!" The girl clings onto his shirt.

"Gah!" Gohan falls over. "I thought you said you were alright?"

I rolled my eyes. Oh brother... I just wanna get rid of these people.

The device on my wrist began to beep. Everyone in the room gawked at me. I needed to leave quick.

"Almost time for lunch... imma go get some. Later." I jog out the room.

Stupid thing to say but I gotta see what Hato wants.

Spotting a janitors closet down the hall, I sprinted towards it, swung the door open then closed it. I pulled the string hanging down and the lights switched on.

"Hato! You there?!" I pull up the screen that allows me to see what the pigeon can see also.

"I'm almost at the school. Explain what you want me to do." He replies as I could view various buildings being passed by.

I smirked then spoke in a menacing tone, "Alright, Hato... Here's the plan."

TANIA'S P.O.V

After Ren left, I noticed Gohan shaking his hand a bit. What looked like smoke or steam was ascending out from it. I got out of Sharpner's embrace and took a look at his palm. There were burn marks and a bit of cuts on the surface of it.

"You hurt your hand by catching that birdy." I tell him.

"Nah, It's fine. Don't worry about it." Gohan replies.

"Who cares about Brains here, Tania. Lets just head to lunch. We're all safe now." Sharpner carelessly says.

Brains? Isn't that Gohan's line?

"But Sharpner... Look at his hand. We gotta get him some bandages first."

"He can do that himself." The young man walks over to me, proceeding to grab onto my arm; forcing me to stand up.

"But..."

"Stay right here, Gohan. I'll go get some bandages for you. I'll be right back." Videl says before jogging pass Sharpner and I.

"Thanks, Videl." Gohan smiles.

Erasa began to giggle. We all looked at her.

"What are you laughing about, Erasa?" Sharpner asks.

"Oh nothing..."

"Another inside joke..." Sharpner sighs. He then turned his attention at me. "Gohan's gonna be fine. Videl will come back with bandages."

"Wouldn't you rather wanna-"

"Stop yapping and get walking, babe." Sharpner interrupts me.

My boyfriend jerked my arm forward, leading us to the outside of the gym. A few of our classmates were still there. They were waiting to know if everything turned out fine with the whole birdy accident. Sharpner quickly appeased everyones worried feelings by telling them that everything was alright. With a load taken off of their backs and shoulders, the students resumed to their daily school lives.

I, on the otherhand, didn't have a load taken off of me like the rest did. Something was bothering me. No, it wasn't that my life almost came to an end; it was just the fact that Sharpner and Gohan seemed like the other today. Sharpner's the quiet, gentle, kind, brave sweetheart and Gohan is the loud, obnoxious, arrogant, coward, rude player. However, for some reason, Gohan seemed way more kind and sensitive while Sharpner was a bit on the insensitive side. It just got me confused. Another thing is that, why was Sharpner acting the way he was while we were playing badminton? I understand that we need to hide our true strength from everyone but him not even bothering to atleast act a bit more calm was out of character for him.

Holding hands, Sharpner and I walked throughout the long halls that would eventually lead to the cafeteria. There was something about his hand that made me feel strange. It was cold and rough. Normally it would be warm and soft. Finally after some time, the young man spoke.

"Hey... I want to apologize for not being as brave as I could have been back there."

"What are you talking about?" I ask him.

"When that thing came spiraling so fast towards you. I should've stopped the ball myself instead of letting Gohan risk his life."

"Don't sweat about it. The important thing is that i'm still alive."

But he's right though. Him stopping the ball instead of Gohan would've been much safer. However, the ki in that birdy was enough to pierce a hole through my heart. How is it that Gohan managed to even catch it with his bare hands? It should've went right through it but it didn't. I wonder what's up? He's just a regular human boy. Maybe that birdy really didn't have ki in it. Maybe I was wrong or imagining there was and could've stopped it myself...?

"Of course that's important." Sharpner replies.

I felt my cheeks flush.

Atleast he's acting more like himself.

Down the hall, my eyes spotted Videl racing her way back to the gym with white bandages in her possession. She didn't say a word to Sharpner and I as she passed us.

I was going to look back at her but Shapner cupped my chin and smirked.

"Now that we're alone babe, how about we finish what we started before Gohan dragged you out of the classroom earlier?"

"You mean the kiss?"

"Bingo." My boyfriend responds.

In another attempt to get intimate, Sharpner lowered his lips slowly towards mine. For some reason I felt hesitant but I smiled, closed my eyes, and leaned forward.

BOOM!

"GET DOWN!" Sharpner screams as he pulls himself and I to the ground.

The windows in the hall had shattered all at once. Some of the broken glass fell to the ground while the more violent ones stabbed through the lockers to my right.

"W-What was that?!" I could hear Videl from a distance.

I brought my head off the floor and stared wide-eyed out the window. A large yellow ki blast was heading directly to the school but it seemed like it was targeting towards Videl, who was the only person in the hall standing up.

"Don't just stand there! Duck Videl!" I scream out to her.

I know ducking won't do her any good but I need her to look away from me.

"HAAAA..." I stand up and begin to charge my ki. By the time I had done this, the pig-tailed girl had dropped to the ground with her hands over her head.

I pushed my feet off the ground and raced towards the ki. Upon reaching it, I kicked the thing hard enough for it to get sent into outer space. Immediately afterwards, I flew to the top of the school's roof and pushed the red button on my watch when no one was looking and transformed to my superhero costume.

My cape draped down to the floor. I smirked and began to do some wacky poses I had saw Sharpner doing in his room the other night.

"When injustice is showing itself, it is up to the Great Saiyawoman to calm the storm!" I say my small sentence.

A few moments later, I felt slightly embarrassed.

Man this is goofy but I gotta admit, this is actually really fun. I just need to wait on Sharpner to get himself away from our schoolmates and we'll see what's going on around the place.

"AHHHH!" I hear a group of screams.

I floated off the roof and looked down. People that were in the school safely was beginning to panic and cause a stampede outside.

"NO! You mustn't do that! Go back inside! It's not safe out here! You're all putting yourselves in danger!" I cry out to them.

Of course, no one listened to my warning. As a result, another large beam of energy came spiraling towards the crowd of teens.

In a rush, I flew downwards towards them as fast as I possibly could go.

Argh! Why hadn't these people just listened to me and got back in the building?

Just in time, I planted my feet in front of the crazy crowd, thrusted my palms out in front of me and formed a barrier around us all.

"That's not gonna keep that huge thing from slaughtering us!" One of the boys from the school shouted.

A few other people began to spit out disbelieving and nasty comments as well. This was starting to get on my nerves; though I knew where they were coming from.

"Please be quiet!" I yell in my disguised heroic voice. "You all need to brace yourselves... Here it comes!"

3... 2... 1...

Kaboom was the sound of the impact. People were slightly raised off their feet and I was slightly being pushed back. This ki was strong. Definitely more than the last one! I had to get the students and staff out of this barrier now somehow. It was creating cracks that would not protect us from another blast if it came.

"Now's your chance everyone! Make a sprint back to the school building and hide yourselves somewhere safe. Stay away from anything you think can potentially put you in rough shape."

The group was hesitant; I raised my voice higher and off they went. With a scrowl, I hopped into the clear skies, whipping my head in every direction.

"Alright, you coward! Show yourself!"

Nothing but the wind was what my ears were picking up. I waited a bit longer but in vain. I decided to try again.

"Whoever you are, leave this place in peace! I don't wanna have to-"

Suddenly, I was punched hard on the cheek and I began spiraling out of the sky. I smacked down to the ground, skidding across it before coming to a pause. Pulling myself onto my knee, I noticed as blood slipped down the corner of my lip. I took the back of my hand and wiped it away. My cheek was throbbing.

That was uncalled for...ouch.

The ground trembled as if something large had just landed on it. My suspicions were confirmed as I turned my head and faced the new intruder.

"What... in the world... is that?" I stand up slowly.

It was a creature with various features of animals in it. The body and head was that of a grey wolf. The claws reminded me of a ferocious dragon while the long thin tail was like siamese cats tails. The fur on its back was spiked up and its fangs looked as deadly and sharp as a lion and great white shark combined! That wasn't even the freakiest thing about it... Its eyes glowed yellow completely and its tongue was long and thin. The tip of it had saliva dripping from out of it. Everytime the saliva would hit the ground though, it would dissolve it like molten rock. This lead me to believe something else.

Whatever this thing is... It's tongue is spilling out acid from it. Geez, where's Sharpner at? Surely, he would've found a way to get pass everyone, change into his costume, and come out here to assist me with this thing by now.

"LAOOOOOOWW!" The creature roars loudly.

I quickly covered my sensitive ears with my hands.

Gosh, that thing is loud!

Wind was being blown over my direction as the creature continued roaring. More windows began to shatter as the vibrations from its roar reached it. Again screams could be heard from inside Orange Star High. I stood my ground, glaring at the beast while my cape was being pushed back from the wind but not enough for it to snap off my shoulders.

"Better get ready doggy, cause after this is over, you aren't gonna be able to see your trashy, crazy master anymore!"

That's if if it even has a master of course hehe...

"Well... What are you waiting fo- hm?!"

Like a bolt of lightning, the monster's tail came thrusting straight down at the ground. On impact, dirt and debris exploded out from it and I jumped up high a couple seconds before, narrowly missing it.

Woah, that was really fast! Incredible. I gotta be more careful.

Staying about thirty feet off the ground, I was leveled with the creature's height. Just looking at it gave me the chills. However, I knew I had to stay brave and get rid of this thing once and for all. As Vegeta would put it, I would be like some sort of exterminator wiping out the nasty filth of rodents on the battlefield. Using the chance I had, I dived towards it and used my two feet to kick it right in the cheek. My attack did not stop the creature from using its tail to wrap around my ankle while I was distracted trying to fire up a ki blast to destroy it.

Before I could launch it to free myself, the monster disgustingly stretched its tongue out towards me. I quickly bent my back and watched it miss me. Unfortunately for me, the acid from its tip began to descend from it. I managed to avoid them using small ki blasts to protect me.

Seeing that I was about to make my move, the creature crashed me several feet deep into the ground. I popped out from it and blasted a ki blast to its face. My opponent stumbled a few feet back before collapsing onto its back. Thankfully it was facing away from the school so it didn't crush it or the people inside.

"Whew." I sigh in relief as I floated down to the ground.

"Did you see that?!" I overhear someone shout from the school.

"Yeah man." Another guy replies.

"That was dope guys." Someone else comments.

"And crazy too!" A feminine voice enters my hearing.

A few seconds later, a thunder of accolades filled the area around me. People were praising me over the victory I had against the creature. I blushed and looked down.

It's not that big of a deal...

"Please..." A group of students and staff walk outside, "What is your name? We've got to know. The whole city has to know about what you've done just now."

I turned to face them and smirked. "You wanna know my name, huh?"

"Oh yes."

"Well then..." I prepare myself for my big intro. "I'll give you my name."

Okay Tania... This time you better not screw up!

"I AM... she who does not tolerate evil! One who takes pleasure in saving lives and being a heroine... THE GREAT SAIYAWOMAN!" I finish saying after doing my little dance and ending it with one knee to the ground with my arms spread to the side away from one another.

Oh gosh, that was perfect this time! Man, if only Sharpner saw the entire thing, he would be so proud!

"R-Right..." A staff member says as his sunglasses fell a bit off his face.

I stood back up and placed my hands on my hips and grinned. "It was an honor to help out this school, sir. However, i'm afraid that I must depart from you good people for now."

"Wait!" Familiar voices shout as I began to walk away.

Running and stopping in front of me was Videl and Sharpner. I crossed my arms when I saw my boyfriend looking very clueless.

"I'm not just gonna let you leave, lady." Videl rests her fists on her hips.

"Sorry but I must."

"Oh no you don't." The pig-tailed girl reaches for my helmet. "I've gotta see your face first before you do that!"

"Ayy! Let go!" I place my hands firmly on my helmet also as Videl began pulling on it.

"Grrrr! Come on and take this garbage can off already!" She screams.

"Please back off, miss!" I respond.

"Sharpner! Don't just stand there! Help!" Videl shouts to my boyfriend.

He wouldn't!

The spiky-haired boy did attempt to aid Videl into yanking off my helmet. I gritted my teeth.

Out of all people, why would Sharpner actually try to help Videl with this?! Is that the thanks I get for beating that monster all by myself while he was nowhere to be found? How rude...

Getting tired of Sharpner's and Videl's attitudes, I shouted that the monster had gotten back up like how the boy cried wolf. Thankfully they released my helmet and flipped around stricken with fear. I took the chance I had and hopped high into the air; landing gracefully next to the dead creature. I began to pick it up, place it over my shoulder and ascended into the air.

I need to get rid of this thing fully somewhere else. After that, washing my hands wouldn't hurt. Yuck! They feel disgusting!

"And where do you think you're going?!" Videl begins to run after me.

She really needs to worry about herself...

"I'm just going to to go do some business elsewhere, ma'am."

"Your business is gonna be helping us fix the damage this school has suffered because of you."

What? I didn't do that!

"Correction: This monster right here was the one responsible for all this mess. Not me! If it wasn't for my help, you all would be exterminated." I end the argument.

Having nothing more to say, Videl just stood where she was. I sighed and began to slowly take off.

Now that that's settled, imma go do what I was going to do originally...

~~~~~

A few minutes passed. I was over the water of an ocean , heading towards a empty island just a few miles away. So far, the creature wasn't doing anything to make me suspicious of it. It was dead anyways, so how could it?

Just where did this thing come from anyways? Was it really the one shooting all those strong energy blasts at the school?

"Oh well... It's too late to ask it now. The mutated animal doesn't even know how to talk."

A high power was beginning to approach the area I was in. I sensed it as Sharpner's and waited for him. When he did appear, he was in his Great Saiyaman attire. I glared at him.

"Tania. There you are."

"And what took you so long?"

"I'm sorry but I was trying to get away from Videl; she kept her eye on me like a hawk. I was trapped pretty much from doing anything until you appeared."

"Understandable but still... I really wanted to do our intro together." I reply.

"I saw yours. You did an awesome job." Sharpner compliments me.

I blushed. "Thanks, Sharpner."

"Huh? I'm not Sharpner."

I rolled my eyes playfully. "I know, I know. You're the Great Saiyaman."

"No, Tania. I think I know what's going on here. You've been acting weird since two days ago. I know you hardly ate like you usually do and I know that Videl wouldn't poison your food or anything so then it had to be something else. Did you drink anything strange?"

"I feel just fine. Besides that, the only thing I drinked was the water in my water bottle. But i'm not gonna lie, it did taste kinda funny when I swallowed the last of it."

After hearing this, the young man gritted his teeth. He looked seriously angry. "I knew it. This explains it all! Someone did try to drug you!"

Drug me... What's he talking about?

"AHAHAHAHAHAA!" A crooked laugh then passes through the skies.

Sharpner and I were alarmed.

"It's the same laugh from back when the forest was burned down." Sharpner responds to the random voice.

"Ryu! Attack!" The voice commands.

Ryu?

"Move it, Tania! That creature is still alive!" Sharpner warns me.

I attempt to pull back but the monster grabbed my arm with its sharp claws and pierced through my skin. Next thing I knew, its tongue slid right through a spot near my collar bone. I could feel the acid burning in me. Blood came pouring out of the corners of my lips and dropped to the water beneath us. The pain I was experiencing was indescribable.

GOHAN'S P.O.V

"TANIAAA!" I cry out once I had seen Ryu struck my girlfriend.

"Aw, what a shame... I was hoping Ryu would have targeted her heart, pull it out, and have it for lunch but I guess I can't always have things my way. Besides the acid being poured into her weak body will be fascinating to watch. Don't you think... Saiyaman?" The dark voice begins to chuckle again after saying my alter ego name.

Judging by the tone of his voice... He knows who I really am.

"It... it hurts!" I hear Tania speak while her eyes were turning grey.

"I'm coming to free you!" I reply, beginning to race over to the young girl. Forming an energy blade, I attempt to slice Ryu's tongue but for some reason, my energy sword burst into particles.

"What happened? It didn't work!"

"A mere energy sword won't cut the tongue of Ryu. You're gonna have to try better than that half-breed."

Just then, something was growing from out of the creature's back. Two big white wings made its appearance and flapped in the sky gracefully. Next Ryu pulled Tania onto its back using its tongue and began to fly off.

"Where are you taking her?!" I yell.

"Ryu will be bringing her to a place you would never want to be again." The voice in the sky answers. "An area where an eleven-year-old you experienced the horrors of a life or death situation at its extreme."

"You're not talking about where the Cell Games was held, are you?"

"Precisely."

"I won't let you take her anywhere."

With a major increase to my power, I upgraded into a super saiyan. During this process, my helmet exploded and I was left only with my outfit. A blue light shined through my locket and something from inside my shirt was sparkling. Moments later, Wisheater appeared from out of a capsule and floated right in front of me.

"Wisheater? What are you doing here?" I ask as it allowed me to hold onto it.

"I think your locket summoned me." It says. "Besides I can sense that my master is in danger."

"Well then.. Let's go change that." I respond, once again charging towards the monster only this time with Wisheater in my grasp.

"Masenko!"

"KYAAA!"

What was that?

A large energy wave was blasted through Ryu's stomach. Tania came falling through it and fell into the water. Using the chance I had, I sliced Ryu in half and once that happened, his body dispersed into thin air.

"What have you done?!" The voice responds after the tables were turned.

"Tania!" I ignore the voice and dive into the ocean in search for her.

"Even if you do manage to find her, she won't be able to recognize you as her lover. You see.... a spell was casted on her. A love spell in fact. Good luck tying to make her see you as her boyfriend!"

Where did she go? She just fell in here seconds ago.

"You better find my master or else!" Wisheater hollers.

"I'm trying the best I ca-" I accidentally speak, catching water in my mouth; choking me.

Air! I need air!

"What are you waiting for?! Lets move!"

Air! I can't breathe!

To my left, there was a shark swimming quickly to what seemed like its prey. I was about to ignore it until I actually took a look at who its prey was.

"Tania!" I accidentally speak again. "Guh!"

I'm breathing in too much water. I need to get out of here but I need to get Tania out first! If I try to save myself, she'll drown!

I began to swim towards the girl but she was getting even further and further away from me while the shark was creeping closer and closer to her.

Argh! I'm not goonna make it in time. The shark's gonna eat her!

I then stopped.

Wait! How stupid of me! I have instant transmission! I can reach her way faster that way!

Putting my two fingers to my forehead and sensing Tania's low energy, I teleported myself where she was, grabbed her and swam off, narrowly getting caught in the shark's sharp teeth as I passed it.

I flew up out of the water and coughed heavily into my arm while I held onto my girlfriend with the other. I hurried over to the closest island, returned to my base form, and took Tania's helmet off after laying her down on the green grass. The thing that girl's wear to hold their hair up was broken off and Tania's hair fell to her shoulder, drenched in water.

"Tania, you're safe now." I speak to her.

She didn't say anything.

My necklace was shining a light red so I knew that she was atleast not dying.

"Hey... it's me Gohan." I stroke her cheek.

Oh man... She probably sucked in too much water into her lungs. I don't know CPR. How am I going to get the water out of her?

"Gosh, i'm sorry Tania."

"Aren't you gonna do that CPR thing to her?" Wisheater asks.

"I... don't know how." I answer. "I've only read a book about it once when I was six but I was too busy daydreaming at the same time that I didn't really put much thought into it as I read it."

"Then follow my instructions. I'll tell you how."

My eyes lighted up. "Alright!"

"D-Don't lay your hands on me, Gohan." A female voice enters my hearing. "Tania?" I look down at her. She opened her eyes slowly.

"Hey, you're okay!"

The girl took my hand off her cheek and began to stand up.

"Woah. Don't take things too fast." I stood up along with her.

She held her hand over her chest. Blood was still leaking out of it. She seemed dizzy.

"Where's Sharpner? Why are you wearing his costume?

"Tania, listen to me. You're under some kind of love spell. This spell is causing you to think Sharpner is me or something!"

"I'm looking at you right now, Gohan! You have long blonde hair. Sharpner has short black hair!" Tania argues.

I don't have long blonde hair.

I gently grabbed her hand and made her feel my hair.

"What the- It's spiky. But that's not possible... you're hair is supposed to be smooth."

"You see? I'm not Sharpner! I'm Gohan! You're my girlfriend. Not his."

The girl's eyes began to turn pink then black then pink again. She placed her hand on her head.

"Y-You are starting to look like my boyfriend... but..."

"I am your boyfriend!" I slightly raise my voice.

"No you're not... Sharpner is." Tania raises her voice too.

Grrr.... Whoever casted that spell on her is going to pay for their actions and whoever sent Ryu to destroy our school and kill her is gonna have to deal with the consequences too! No one messes with my girlfriend and puts her in danger then gets away with it. No one!

I grabbed onto Tania's wrist and backed her up against a tree that was a few feet behind her.

"Ah! W-What are you d-doing?! Let g-go o-of me!" The girl begins to tries to push me away from her with her free hand.

I only squeezed onto her wrist tighter. "Come on Tania, you must've felt something was wrong when Sharpner didn't jump at the chance to save you when that birdy went out of control and when I was the one to come to your aid everytime you were in the slightest hint of danger! You're in love with me, not Sharpner and i'm in love with you!"

"Gohan... please stop it. I don't know how but you're actually hurting me."

Releasing her wrist, I instead grasped her face and brought my lips down onto hers. I could feel her weakly pounding my chest but eventually she calmed down and began to kiss me back. My lips stroked hers tenderly. I then softly bit her bottom lip which made her slightly open her mouth up and I entered my tongue inside. We began to wrestle for dominance but in the end, I won the struggle. I placed my hand behind her waist and brought her closer to me; deepening the kiss. My heart hammered when I heard my girlfriend moan a little bit. We continued kissing one another until we each needed a breath of air.

"G-Gohan... It really is you." Tania shyly stares into my eyes. Her face felt hot.

"That's what I've been telling you this whole time." I smile at her.

Thank goodness... She's back to normal.

"I'm sorry. I didn't mean to call you a player or be rude to you in any way. I thought you were Sharpner."

"Don't worry about that. I'm just happy that you were able to break that spell."

I then lowered my head. I felt so relieved that I thought I felt tears welling up into my eyes.

"Awww. Gohan, are you crying?" Tania looks up at me.

I used my sleeve to wipe away my tears of joy.. "N-No way. Something just got caught in my eyes."

That excuse was short-lived though because another tear escaped from my eye and this time, Tania saw it.

"Oh Gohan..."

"I thought I... I thought I lost you when I heard you announce that you and Sharpner were going out. To be honest. It scared me to think that I wouldn't be able to show you how much I care for you anymore."

Still holding hands, Tania swung it a bit saying, "You know... You're the best boyfriend a girl could ever ask for."

"Thanks." I smile. I then scratched my head. "By the way... You didn't kiss him, did you?"

"N-No."

"Tania."

"I didn't kiss him." She tells me with a serious tone.

"Alright. I believe you." I peck her forehead then embrace her.

"Ow!" Tania yelps.

"What is it?" I pull away.

"I'm hurt, Gohan. Remember? That stupid creature punctured its nasty tongue through me."

"Oh right." I nod. I then told Tania to hang tight and distanced myself from her.

~~~~~

I came back a few minutes later with two medium-sized leaves. Each had green medicine attached to it. I sat down near Tania and attempted to rip open her shirt.

"AHHH!" She screams, proceeding to slap me across the face.

I fell over and put my hand over my throbbing cheek. "What did I do?"

"You were trying to rip open my shirt, you pervert!"

I sat back up and blushed in embarrassment. "I wasn't trying to- no, its not what you think, Tania. I was only trying to see your wound so I can apply this medicine I made over it."

"I can do it myself."

When the saiyan tried to raise her injured arm to take the medicine, she winced. I grasped her arm and began to spread some of the herb my father made for me as a kid over the injury.

"Ow." She flinches.

I smiled. "It stings, don't it?"

"Yeah." She replies. "How would you know that?"

"Back when I was a toddler, my dad use to make this for me when I would scrape my knee or something like that. I hated it so I would cry every single time cause it hurt."

Tania giggled. "I bet."

I finished and asked if she still wanted to spread the medicine over the spot that Ryu attacked.

"No... Y-You can do it." She stutters with a blush stretched over her nose.

This caused my cheeks to warm up. I nodded anyways and slowly tore open the cloth around her collar bone. Once I've seen the injured spot, I dabbed a ton of medicine onto my finger and rubbed it softly around it. Again, Tania winced but didn't let out a scream. After I was finished, I stood her up and hugged her tightly from behind. I pressed my cheek against her hair and smiled widely. Tania began to giggle and looked up at me.

"I love you, Gohan." She says, still blushing.

"I love you too, Tania. Always." I reply, with a blush that rivaled hers.

-

A/N- Hooray! That's the end of this chapter. Thanks so much for reading guys and guess what? Because of you, the reads of this story its... IT'S OVER 9000! Lol see what I did there? ;) Anyways, please comment and vote. Have a great night everyone.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

87.1K 1.8K 53
Rosamoona Hokusai is as normal as a Half-Human, Half-Saiyan child could be. She and her parents (Goku and Chi-Chi), her brothers (Gohan, and Goten)...
992 78 10
γ€ŒThe Gift of Immortality」 Dragon Ball Story: INSERT READER β•°βž€ GENDER-NEUTRAL READER Γ— DRAGON BALL CHARACTERS β€’Β°βœ©Β°β€’ A warrior named [π™π™žπ™§π™¨π™© 𝙉𝙖...
46.7K 672 20
She is older then most of the rest of her race. She comes from the time of the first Super Saiyan God, Yamoshi. He taught her how to go Super Saiyan...
33.3K 556 24
A Dragon Ball Z fanfiction. This story is from after the Cell Games and during the Buu Saga. After the Cell Games, Gohan struggles with his guilt an...