Nystrom

By SabrinaA_writes

[Book one in the Nystrom duology] [Read tw before proceeding] [Dual pov] TW: This book contains heavy themes... More

Intro/Disclaimer
Chapter 1: Backstory
Chapter 2: Thoughts
Chapter 3: Drawings
Chapter 4: True Colors
Chapter 5: Confusion
Chapter 6: Game
Chapter 7: Mysterious Boy
Chapter 8: Guilt
Chapter 9: Drugs
Chapter 10: Stronzo
Chapter 11: Angry
Chapter 12: Fucker
Chapter 13: Italian
Chapter 14: Mission
Chapter 15: Unusual
Chapter 16: Feelings
Chapter 17: Kiss
Chapter 18: Friend
Chapter 19: Tease
Chapter 20: Mine
Chapter 21: Yours
Chapter 22: Panic
Chapter 23: Silent
Chapter 24: Promise
Chapter 25: Kissable
Chapter 26: Together
Chapter 27: Soaked
Chapter 28: Remember
Chapter 29: Oblivion
Chapter 30: Torture
Chapter 31: Love
Chapter 32: Again
Chapter 33: Mirror
Chapter 34: Broken Bones
Chapter 35: Babe?
Chapter 36: Breaking Down
Chapter 37: Punches
Chapter 38: Betrayal
Chapter 39: Imaginable
Chapter 40: My Crazy Boy
Chapter 41: Good Fucking Girl
Chapter 42: Smut?
Chapter 43: Ruin Me
Chapter 44: Murderous Couple
Chapter 45: Perfect
Chapter 46: Mommy?
Chapter 47: Crazy Ideas
Chapter 48: Beg
Chapter 49: Green
Chapter 50: Puke
Chapter 52: Dangerously Addictive
Chapter 53: Ring
Chapter 54: Relax
Chapter 55: Destroy You
Chapter 56: Psychos
Chapter 57: Fever Dream?
Chapter 58: Fiancee
Chapter 59: On Your Knees
Chapter 60: Blushing
Chapter 61: Worth Living
Chapter 62: Me and Him
Chapter 63: Call Me
Chapter 64: Italy
Chapter 65: Written In The Stars
Chapter 66: Too Perfect
Chapter 67: Orso
Chapter 68: Persuade Me
Chapter 69: Home
Chapter 70: Dominate Me
Chapter 71: Only A Second
Chapter 72: Chaos
Chapter 73: Painful Truth
Chapter 74: Bitch
Chapter 75: Breaking Point
Chapter 76: Heart
Chapter 77: Awake
Chapter 78: Happiness
Chapter 79: Aftermath
Chapter 80: Ti Amo
Chapter 81: Revenge
Chapter 82: Whipped
Chapter 83: Dirty Mind
Chapter 84: Quiet
Chapter 85: Tattoo
Chapter 86: Tattoo Shop
Chapter 87: Wedding
Chapter 88: Anch'io Ti Amo
Epilogue

Chapter 51: Copy And Paste

71.5K 1.6K 4.7K
By SabrinaA_writes

Heyy, how r yall doing?

Finally finished writing this chapter for yall <33

SPAM THE COMMENTS, ILY 👹

Question; Which Nystrom character do yall like the most?

Don't forget to vote, comment, follow and share!

Enjoy reading whores- Jk ily 😍

☾︎ Maeve ☽︎

The corners of my lips lift when I notice the guys in the distance, Leah standing not so far away from them.

Silas and I had arrived a couple of minutes ago, the gathering was being held at a huge building I'd never been to.

Even though me and Silas talked about everything that was worrying us at home and in the car I can't help but feel his anger and anxiety radiate off his body.

I intertwine our hands together in a comforting way as we walk up to the rest.

My eyes scan over our friends, the guys wearing all black suits whilst Leah is wearing an emerald green dress.

Her ginger hair is curly, drooping over her shoulders as she waves at me, her mouth slightly dropped open in shock.

"You look amazing," I laugh, welcoming her in my embrace before we both pull away, "And you? You never fail to impress me." Leah smirks.

"Badass," Rowan smirks as he eyes the scar on my leg, I smile chuckling.

We wait for everyone to gather together before entering the building, seeing other clans discussing their business with each other.

But no sign of Ethan yet.

"Are you still okay with this?" Silas whispers, his mouth next to my ear as I nod, "You?" I ask back and he smirks, nodding his head too.

A huge smile is displayed on my face when I see Isabella and her husband, Silas' parents.

Isabella smiles widely and waves for me to come to her.

"I'll be right back," I tell Silas as he chuckles and nods. I head over to Isabella as she opens her arms for me.

I wrap my arms around her, inhaling deeply.

Isabella reminds me of my mom, and it feels nice to have somebody with who I can talk too freely.

Silas' father sends me a quick smile and a nod which I return before he goes over to the other clans.

"How have you been, dear?" Isabella breathes as she pulls away, "I'm good, thank you." I answer while she gasps.

"You look beautiful," Isabella compliments me and I thank her as I look around, trying to get a sign of Ethan.

"Just to tell you, I'm absolutely disagreeing with the Ambrose clan joining us." She talks, also looking around but we still can't see them.

She gives me a comforting smile as she places her hand on my shoulder, "If he bothers you I'll just kill him, okay?"

I laugh quietly at her threatening comment and nod.

"I have to go now, it was nice to talk to you, Isabella," I say goodbye and she nods before letting me walk away.

I make my way over to Leah who's standing with the guys in the distance, their facial expressions already telling me that they are bored.

In the meantime, Silas is talking with some clans in the distance. His eyes snap towards me now and then, a pleasing smile on his face.

"Bored?" I raise a question which Rowan gladly answered, "Very, yeah."

"No sign of the Ambrose clan?" I mumble and Leah shakes her head as she rests her head on my shoulder.

Elias clears his throat as he speaks up, "Maybe they changed their minds?" Max suddenly appears next to us as he nudges me.

"I don't think so," He groans and I follow their eyes towards the entrance of the building.

And there he was. Ethan freaking Ambrose.

What's funny is that he thinks he's the devil, but no one is scared of someone who begged people to call him that in order to own the title.

My face settles into a frown when I see someone next to him, their arms intertwined with each other.

A brunette girl wearing a white dress.

I notice the room began turning dead cold as Max tells me to stand behind them.

I roll my eyes, staying where I am. Ethan can't do shit with all these people watching him.

His eyes find mine as they roam around the dress I'm wearing, his gaze fixing on the scar on my leg as he smirks.

I was caught up in my anger that I didn't notice that Silas was already standing with us.

My frown deepens as I examine the girl who's accompanying Ethan closer.

She kinda looks like me... Don't tell me-.

Don't tell me he tried finding a girl who looks exactly like me to try and make her replace me?

He took copy and paste too seriously...

Ethan stalks towards us as his smirk is littered on his lips before he stops in front of us whilst everyone around us fixes their attention on us.

Silas' jaw clenches as he intertwined our hands, trying to remain calm.

"Maeve," Ethan smirks which I gladly return, "Ethan,"

"I don't see my sister with you? Where is she?" He questions, his voice teasing.

Rowan scoffs next to Silas, "Dead."

Ethan's eyes flicker to Rowan before they go back to me again, he looks unbothered before he smirks again.

He doesn't care that his sister died?

"Aren't you going to introduce yourself?" I overhear Ethan whisper to the brunette girl next to him.

I focus my attention on the girl next to him and raise my eyebrows, "Oh, yes- uh." She laughs awkwardly.

"I'm Lillith Thornbridge, Ethan's girlfriend." She almost stutters which I find weird.

"Date, she's my date." Ethan corrects her and I notice sadness flash across her face.

"If you excuse us we need to go to the restroom," Ethan tells us before he walks away with her following him.

"Why is he talking with us like we're friends?" Leo says with disgust dripping off his tongue.

I release the breath I didn't know I was holding, feeling relieved when Ethan has left.

"I'm going to fucking kill him," Silas snaps through gritted teeth and I turn around to face him, shaking my head.

Not with all of these people looking.

Confusion washes over me and my stomach stirs, telling me something is wrong when I spot Ethan walking back into the enormous room, without Lillith or whatever her name is.

"Leah?" I mutter and I see that she's already looking at him, thinking exactly what I am thinking.

"Mi amore," I whisper as I smile up at Silas, "I'll be right back," Silas frowns in disagreement before I motion to Ethan with my eyes.

Silas sighs and nods before letting go of me and I see anger flash in his eyes when he glances at Ethan. I frown when I see Silas and the guys look at each other before smiling at me.

"Go then," Rowan smiles and I chuckle at their suspiciousness before walking off with Leah towards the place Ethan came from.

ϟ Silas ϟ

"They're gone," Xavier whispers as he looks at the two girls walking away.

My blood starts boiling when that fucker exits the building on his own and I nod at my friends to follow me.

We exit the building as we see him enter an alley, probably wanting to phone someone.

We head over to the alley, seeing him on his phone as we notice that the alley has a dead end.

I smirk and give the guys a sign to get their weapons ready in case of an emergency.

Did they honestly think that we wouldn't bring our weapons?

That fucker gets off his phone and turns around, his body flinching when he sees us standing before him.

"Silas Ludovico, why are you and your friends here?" He speaks but I clearly hear that he's scared in his tone.

He scoffs, "Are you trying to scare me? You're doing a bad job."

"You remember that one time I almost beat you to death?" I tell him calmly as he recalls the moment I found out he hurt Maeve.

"Up for round two?" I grit in anger and I see him searching for a gun in his pocket but the dumbass didn't bring it with him.

I'm not killing him just yet, I just want to let him feel what he did to mi amore.

I grab a hand full of his hair as I knee his face, hearing a bone break as blood began dripping down his nose.

He screams out in pain but I don't stop, kicking him in his stomach.

"You're no match for a Ludovico, fucking accept that." I spat, bringing my fist up as it collided with his jaw.

"You sick motherfucker," I cuss and punch his jaw over and over again, almost breaking it.

"I thought he told us he wasn't scared of us?" Nico chuckles followed by the others when they see Ethan almost shivering in horror.

"Is this about Maeve?" Ethan groans, coughing blood. Is he stupid?

He coughs his annoying voice trembling, "She told you what I did to her, am I right?"

The guys fall quiet behind me, not understanding what he meant.

"Shut the fuck up." I snap, punching him another time ignoring the pain coursing through my hand.

"Did she tell you how I threw the glass at her?" Blood drips down his face as he refuses to shut the fuck up.

"Or did she tell you how I forced myself on-," His sentence is cut off by my knee hitting his face continually, anger radiating off my body.

"He what?" Nico mutters from behind me, bitterness shown in his tone.

"What did that motherfucker do?" Rowan snaps, all of them losing their temper at what they had heard.

My jaw clenches as I pull out the small knife from my suit, piercing it through that fucker's shoulder without hesitation.

He might not get killed because of it but it saves us some time.

He's Maeve's to kill.

"Good luck recovering from that, you fucking sick bastard." I spat, kicking his body on the ground.

I turn around and walk past the guys, seeing the blood covering my hands. I first need to clean up.

"That was satisfying to watch." Elias chuckles, putting his gun back in his holster and covering it with his clothing.

That fucker deserved every punch and stab.

☾︎ Maeve ☽︎

Leah and I enter the restroom, hearing something that seems like someone is crying.

Leah looks at me with confusion plastered across her face when our eyes fall to Lillith who is sitting on the ground, crying.

A hand is covering her neck as she abruptly stands up when she sees me.

"Are- Are you okay?" I ask, slowly approaching her but she only rubs her eyes trying to get rid of the tears pouring down her cheeks.

"What's wrong?" Leah raises a question too.

Lillith shakes her head repeatedly, "Nothing. I'm okay, it's no big deal." I frown when I see her wrist that's also covering her neck.

A bruise is visible on her wrist and she pulls the sleeves of her dress down when she notices me and Leah staring at it.

"Did Ethan hurt you?" I question, the first thing running through my mind.

"What- no. No! Of course not, why would he?" Lillith almost shouts her hands falling from her neck.

Me and Leah's eyes widened at the huge bruise on her neck, she didn't have that before.

"Ethan loves me, he would never hurt anyone!" She protests.

Does she know that she's literally at a mafia gathering?

"Lillith, I was Ethan's girlfriend," I mumble, catching her attention. She frowns at me, "He never told me he had an ex..."

"If he hurt you it's okay to tell us. He did the same to me," I try comforting her and she inhales deeply before her body breaks down to the ground.

"N‐No, he didn't-," She shakes her head, "It's okay, Lillith," I whisper, crouching down next to her as Leah looks at her with pity.

"He only got mad-," She breathes, "Because I called myself his girlfriend." She cries, hiding her face in her hands.

"I guess he still loves you..." Lillith whispers and I shake my head.

I exhale deeply, "He has never loved me, this is what he does. You shouldn't show him that he affects you."

"He forced me to dye my hair brown- God, he even told me to wear green contact lenses." She cries out.

I was right, he's actually trying to make a copy of me.

"We're going to help you, alright?" Leah whispers, grabbing her bag as she pulls out some makeup for us to cover the bruises.

"You both would do that?" She looks up, tears in her eyes.

"Of course, you're not alone." I smile and stand up, reaching my hand for her to take.

Lillith hesitates for a second before she accepts it, taking hold of my hand as she stands up.

"He tried making me look like you, didn't he?" Lillith whispers as she examines my features.

"I guess he did," I mutter, feeling horrible about it.

Leah smiles with a hint of sadness as she applies concealer on the bruises, being careful not to hurt Lillith.

Silas probably pulled something crazy again... He and the guys acted weird when Leah and I were about to leave.

"Thank you," Lillith talks to us and we smile, telling her that she doesn't need to thank us for anything.

~ ~ ~

Leah and I smile at each other as we walk back to the rest after taking care of Lillith.

Isabella noticed the three of us walking and she knew by instinct something was wrong and Lillith insisted on telling her what happened.

Unfortunately, we couldn't find Ethan anywhere but Isabella took Lillith with her probably taking her back where Ethan got her from.

The poor girl was threatened to play his date...

"Where are the others?" Leah sighs, the both of us have been searching for the guys for about ten minutes now but still no sign of them.

I had a feeling they did something.

"Amore," I hear a voice call out from behind me, the deep familiar voice making me heave a sigh as I turn around to meet the black-haired boy.

Silas smiles as he walks up to me, the guys following him as they all share the same skeptical smile.

I watch Silas raise an eyebrow when someone is speeding past him, that someone being Xavier.

My mouth drops open when he attacks me into a hug, pretending to cry.

What is wrong with him?

"I just wanted to tell you that you're very strong," Xavier tells me, pulling away with a huge smile, "And very pretty."

"Thank you, is there something wrong?" I chuckle and Silas glares at us before he pulls Xavier away from me.

"You can't shut your mouth, can you?" Nico groans and now I'm the one glaring at Silas for him to tell me what's going on.

"We may have already made a start of hurting that fucker," Silas mumbles, not touching me yet as he observes my reaction.

"It saves us some time to make a plan," Rowan sighs, finishing what Silas was about to say.

"Did you kill him?" I question and Silas shakes his head, "Wished I did but no, he's all yours, tesoro."

I try to suppress my smile at his words and roll my eyes, that explained why Ethan didn't show up.

"Did his date leave too?" Max unexpectedly asks and Leah's lips form a thin line as she gives me a look that says you tell them.

I groan, "I'll tell you guys in the car," I nod at Silas telling him that we're leaving and he agrees as we all exit the building.

I start explaining everything about Lillith as soon as we're in the car, Silas' jaw clenched throughout the story.

"He needs to be placed in a fucking mental hospital." Silas cusses as the others agree with him.

Like we didn't know that. Never mind, even a mental hospital is not good enough for him.

"Dreamer," Rowan calls out and I hum, "You should've seen that asshole. Silas gave him a hell of a beating." He tells me as Leah laughs.

I chuckle looking over at Silas, a smirk eases on his lips.

"Thank you." I mumble, smiling when Silas turns his head to look at me before he fixes his eyes on the road again.

"Everything for you, mi amore." He mumbles, his hand placed on my thigh as he continues driving towards our home.

I forgot I had a hangover for a minute...

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

HEYY, you know how freaking happy I was to write about that fucker getting beat by Silas? Like fuck, I was smiling like a creep 😩

Yall I read the comments on my recent chapter and yall thought something bad would happen to Silas or Maeve like have some faith in me 😔

Anywayy, hope you liked this chapter? And I hope you're doing okay!

What did we think about this chapter? What are your predictions for the next chapters?

- Sab <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

755K 14.7K 47
(Book one of the Perfect Ace series) No one ever caught him; no one wants to cross him. Once you are in his sight, he will stop at nothing. With his...
378K 9.2K 53
๐˜ค๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ฏ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ: โธป ๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ญ๐˜ญ ๐˜ค๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต๐˜ข๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ถ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด! โ๐—›๐—˜ ๐—ช๐—”๐—ฆ ๐—›๐—˜๐—ฅ ๐—ฆ๐—œ๐—ก๐—ก๐—˜๐—ฅ ๐—•๐—จ๐—ง ๐—ฆ๐—›๐—˜ ๐—ช๐—”๐—ฆ ๐—›๐—œ๐—ฆ ๐—›...
2M 52.3K 69
"It's funny that you are saying this because if one of us is jealous, then it's you. Or did you forget that you just pushed the man I was dancing wit...
425K 12.5K 56
"I don't want to eat." His eyes narrow a fraction of an inch, but at this point I don't even care if I piss off the great Cavallaro. Last night was...