Falling for a Maximoff

By Just_writing_a_bit

You're Natasha Romanoffs daughter. In this story she was able to escape the Red Room before they made her inf... More

Chapter 1: Getting ready and Tony's party
Chapter 2: Thor's hammer
Chapter 3: Robots and fighting
Chapter 4: The Bartons
Chapter 5: Nats vision
Chapter 6: The next two weeks
Chapter 7: Mom's call and the first sight of Wanda
Chapter 8: Reunion
Chapter 9: Compound
Chapter 10: Exploring and Wanda
Chapter 11: Rules and arrows
Chapter 12: The good in people
Chapter 13: Forest and conversations
Chapter 14: Tired and Wanda's magic
Chapter 15: Opening the cell
Chapter 16: Pietro and first kisses
Chapter 17: Suspicions
Chapter 18: Cute moments
Chapter 19: Searching
Chapter 20: Argument
Chapter 21: Back to normal
Chapter 22: Cute forest moments
Chapter 23: Another fight
Chapter 24: Dreykov
Chapter 25: Red Room
Chapter 26: Training and Yelena
Chapter 27: The video
Chapter 28: Going back to the Red Room
Chapter 29: Reunion
Chapter 30: Natasha's training
Chapter 31: Patching up and disappointments
Chapter 32: Rescue Mission
Chapter 33: Back home
Chapter 34: (Love) confessions
Chapter 35: Processing
Chapter 36: Nightmares
Chapter 37: Insecureties and love
Chapter 38: Healing and gaming
Chapter 39: Back to school
Chapter 40: Jealousy
Chapter 41: Trigger
Chapter 42: Phone call
Chapter 43: Comforting
Chapter 44: Wondering
Chapter 45: Nat's story
Chapter 46: Asking out
Chapter 47: Bonding
Chapter 48: Bookstore
Chapter 49: Café and future
Chapter 50: Music and movie night
Chapter 51: Birthday
Chapter 52: Cake and dinner
Chapter 54: Second time
Chapter 55: Betrayal
Chapter 56: Wanda's past
Chapter 57: Driving and thoughts
Chapter 58: The plan
Chapter 59: Preparations
Chapter 60: The mission
Chapter 61: Explosion
Chapter 62: Aftermath
Chapter 63: Wanda's side of the story
Chapter 64: Catching up
Chapter 65: Happy endings; A/n
Wishes/Request for book 2
Book 2 continues
Book 3 is out

Chapter 53: First time

3.3K 105 73
By Just_writing_a_bit

TW: Smut, if you're not comfortable with it, you can skip this chapter :)

Poy y/n

Around half past eight, we arrive back at the compound and mom hugs me tightly before Wanda and I head up to my room. I fall onto the bed with a happy smile on my face and spread my limbs like a starfish.

"How am I supposed to fit in there when you take up all the space?" Wanda asks teasingly but with love in her eyes. I make grabby hands in her direction and she smiles, laying on top of me. My arms wrap securely around her and I kiss her cheek.

"Thank you for today, it was amazing." I whisper and she props herself up a little to look at me with a warm smile.

"Of course, it made me happy to see you like this on your birthday." She whispers back and I kiss her nose which makes her scrunch it up before she kisses my lips. The kiss starts out slow and sensual but grows to be more heated and passionate. My hands run up her back to her neck and I hold her close.

When air becomes short, we let go and I smile at her, tracing my finger around her face and over her slightly blushed cheeks.

"I. Love. You. So. So. Much." She says and places kisses down my face to my neck between the words. Her kisses continue and travel to my ear where she lightly sucks on the spot beneath my ear. Heat travels down my body and is accompanied by a tingle. I tilt my head to give Wanda more access to my neck and she keeps kissing it.

"I love you too." I manage to breathe out and sigh when she finds my pulse point. We've never been further than this before but now I feel ready to do more and I wanna do it with her.

"Daisy?" I ask shakily and she lets go of my neck to look at my eyes, waiting for me to continue.

"I'm ready." I whisper, blushing a little. We talked about this before and decided to tell each other when we feel ready to do it. Wanda's eyes start to sparkle a little.

"I am too." She whispers back and kisses me softly. Excitement and nervousness floods my body as this will be my first time and hers as well. But I feel so comfortable and safe with her and couldn't imagine a better person for this.

"So, we're doing this?" She asks and searches my eyes for any sign of discomfort. I nod and sit up, letting her slide on my lap. Wanda gets up and walks to the door to lock it, just to be sure.
When she turns around to me, I see lust in her eyes but also insecurity.

"As soon as you start to feel uncomfortable, you tell me and we stop, okay?" I make sure and hold eye contact. She nods.
"You will tell me too, okay?" She asks and I nod.

We both take a deep breath, excitement filling the air. I also stand up and slowly pull the blouse above my head. Wanda's eyes are fixated on my movement and when I let the shirt fall to the ground, I bite my lip and look down onto my stomach, seeing one of the scars again.
I gulp a little but when Wanda's finger softly grazes over the scar and she lifts my head with her other hand, I see the adoration in her eyes and my insecurities shrink.

My simple white bra stays on for now as Wanda turns around for me to open the sipper to her dress. I do so and graze my fingers over the exposed skin underneath. She shivers a little at my touch but the good kind of shiver. The dress falls to the ground and I can't help it but to stare at her in awe. She is so beautiful that it takes my breath away.

Her eyes follow mine as they wander over her body, scanning the also simple black bra and a black slip. She looks breathtaking and I almost don't notice how my hand goes to softly lay on her waist to pull her in for a gentle kiss that she returns equally as gentle.

After we pull away, I get out of my jeans and am suddenly very aware of my situation but Wanda looks at me the same way she always does and I relax. With a soft pull she tugs me onto the bed and to lay on top of her. Her hair falls into her face and I tug it behind her ear before I kiss her.

My tongue licks over her lips and she lets me in. I explore her mouth before her tongue challenges mine to a duel, which she wins.
A smirk plays around her lips and I just stick out my tongue at her. My lips find her skin again and I kiss down her jaw to her neck where I nib sometimes. Little sighs leave her mouth that tell me she likes this. I've never done this before and I want it to be good for Wanda, so I'm gonna see what she responds to and what she likes. Her hands rest on my back and her head rests on a pillow.

Before I go deeper, I lift my head to look at her.
"Do I have your consent?" I ask and wait for her answer.
"You do. And I will tell you when I want to stop." She assures me with a warm smile and I nod.

I move my line of kisses down to her collarbone and to the hem of her breasts. When I lightly suck there, her sighs become more and I look up, without leaving her skin. A happy smile is on her face, so she likes it.

I continue my work and travel down to her other breast, leaving a trail of kisses, wanting to appreciate every bit of skin. Her reaction tells me that the enjoys my lips on her heated skin and I smile against it.

I skip the part where her bra lies and start kissing her stomach. We decided to leave our bra's on for now, one step at a time.

Her legs twitch a little when I come close to her hip and her sighs grow in volume. I suck a little more on the thin skin of her hip and test out grazing my teeth over the skin. The sigh turns into a moan and I feel the tingle in my stomach intensifying, it's feels quite nice.

I look up at her again to see her closed eyes and smile, she seems to like this so far.
My kisses travel down to her thighs and her legs open as I kiss down her thighs. Her sighs every so often turning into soft moans.

"It feels really good, please keep going." She encourages me and I feel good, hearing her verbally telling me it's good for her.

I switch sides and kiss her other thigh back up again before I jump to her stomach again. Paying attention to every inch of her body, I kiss my way up until I finally meet her lips. She returns the kiss and I slowly run one hand down her side and under the waistband of her slip. Suddenly getting insecure, I slow down and Wanda opens her eyes to look at me. Her pupils are dilated and I almost can't see the green in her eyes anymore.

"Are you okay?" She checks and cups my face.
"Yeah, just nervous you won't like it." I admit and her eyes soften. She presses a gentle kiss on my forehead.

"I'm sure you will do amazing. And besides it's the first time for the both of us so I don't expect anything from you. Just do what feels right." She encourages me and I breathe out, feeling my nerves calm down.

My hand continues it's way and I watch Wanda's reaction in her eyes. Her hips buck up a little when I come close to her core and I can't help but smile.
I look at her before pulling down her slip. She lifts her hips to help me and I position myself next to her, my upper body slightly hovering over her while my hand rests on her hip.

I kiss her lips and let my instincts take over, maybe I'm overthinking this a little too much.
My finger runs through her folds and I can feel that she's aroused and wet, this is good, right?
A low moan leaves her mouth and she closes her eyes, a pretty sure sign she likes it.

My finger runs higher and meets her clit. I gently start circling it and watch as she leans her head back further and moans slightly louder. So, she likes this. I speed my movements up a bit and occasionally press onto her bundle of nerves. That seems to pleasure her even more and I place two fingers on her clit and rub it.

A moan stumbles over her lips and it almost sounds like my name. Wetness shoots down to my own core and I shudder slightly. Hearing her moan my name does something to me and I add a little more pressure, watching her reaction closely.

One of her hands goes to grab the sheets and she lets her mouth hang open, moans spilling out of it as I increase pressure and speed.
"It feels so good-" She moans and shortly opens her eyes to look at me. Lust clouds them and I feel kinda proud that I can make her feel this good.

"Would you feel comfortable with being inside me?" She asks shakily, interrupted by silent moans. I smile a little and kiss her cheek.
When I let go of her clit, she almost pouts but when I run through her folds again, she sighs again.

I swallow and feel my nerves again. While biting my lip, I collect some of her arousal on my finger before slowly slipping it into her. She grabs the sheets tighter and her expression changes for a few seconds and I'm scared of hurting her and stop my movement.

"It's okay, just give me a little time to adjust." She whispers and I nod, afraid it's uncomfortable for her.

After one or two minutes she nods and I slowly move my finger inside her. It's a new feeling but not exactly a bad one. Her moans become louder and her hips buck to meet my movements. I watch sweat building up on her forehead and kiss it.

"You're doing great." I encourage her and she smiles at me with closed eyes.

Her hips start to move faster and I adjust my pace, thrusting into her a little faster now. And there it is, the moaning of my name again, that shoots little electric impulses to my own middle.

I've never pleasured anyone, not even myself but I know there's a spot inside that is supposed to make it even better. I carefully curl my finger, watching her face to see if she's okay.

Suddenly I feel a spongy spot and Wanda lets out a loud moan, her body shuddering slightly beneath me. Well, I guess I found it. I graze over it every few thrusts and her breathing starts to pick up. More sure of my actions now, I start kissing her neck and she hums at that, tilting her head to give me better access.

"I think I'm getting close...just a little more." She moans and I feel excitement rush through me again. I keep my pace, worried I might ruin the built up but hit her spot now every time. By her reaction I can tell she likes it and I decide to add to the pleasure and gently rub my thumb over her clit.

A row of curses leaves her mouth, followed by telling me not to stop. I continue my work, now looking down at her again and suddenly feel her tighten around my finger.

With a few more thrusts she stumbles over the edge, a last moan leaving her mouth, low and in complete pleasure. I continue my thrusting as her walls stay tight around my finger and her legs also push together, kind of trapping my hand inside her.

When her walls open again and so do her legs, I slowly pull my finger out and Wanda sighs at the loss of contact. I wipe the finger clean on the sheets before brushing some hair out of her face and kissing her all over.

Her breathing is still fast but a satisfied smile is on her lips as she comes down from her high. I trace random shapes on her abdomen and shower her with even more kisses until she opens her eyes again.

"That was truly amazing, y/n. I didn't know I could feel this good." She whispers and her hand tangles in my hair and she pulls me down for a kiss.

Happiness fills my body at how good I made her feel and I'm honestly a little proud for that.
I lay down and pull her gently into my body to cuddle her, so she can regain her energy.  

A/n: I wanted it to be sensual and sweet since both of them don't have any experience with this, so I hoped I did good. :D

I'm going on a small vacation the next couple of days, so there probably won't be an update as usual but as soon as I'm back, I'll update every second day again. :D
Thank you for reading and love to you all <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 17.7K 43
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
6.4K 190 16
it all started after a given mission to ran haitani and sanzu harichiyo. it was when ran got back to the car and about to drive to their base but saw...
149K 4.8K 41
Winter Streep never thought that one text from a wrong number would change her entire life. Especially when the person on the other end is her all-ti...
172K 5.8K 35
You are Tony Stark's latest recruit in his plan to protect the world, and as the youngest and smartest Harvard graduate you are the perfect choice. B...