Falling for a Maximoff

By Just_writing_a_bit

You're Natasha Romanoffs daughter. In this story she was able to escape the Red Room before they made her inf... More

Chapter 1: Getting ready and Tony's party
Chapter 2: Thor's hammer
Chapter 3: Robots and fighting
Chapter 4: The Bartons
Chapter 5: Nats vision
Chapter 6: The next two weeks
Chapter 7: Mom's call and the first sight of Wanda
Chapter 8: Reunion
Chapter 9: Compound
Chapter 10: Exploring and Wanda
Chapter 11: Rules and arrows
Chapter 12: The good in people
Chapter 13: Forest and conversations
Chapter 14: Tired and Wanda's magic
Chapter 15: Opening the cell
Chapter 16: Pietro and first kisses
Chapter 17: Suspicions
Chapter 18: Cute moments
Chapter 19: Searching
Chapter 20: Argument
Chapter 21: Back to normal
Chapter 22: Cute forest moments
Chapter 23: Another fight
Chapter 24: Dreykov
Chapter 25: Red Room
Chapter 26: Training and Yelena
Chapter 27: The video
Chapter 28: Going back to the Red Room
Chapter 29: Reunion
Chapter 30: Natasha's training
Chapter 31: Patching up and disappointments
Chapter 32: Rescue Mission
Chapter 33: Back home
Chapter 34: (Love) confessions
Chapter 35: Processing
Chapter 36: Nightmares
Chapter 37: Insecureties and love
Chapter 38: Healing and gaming
Chapter 39: Back to school
Chapter 40: Jealousy
Chapter 41: Trigger
Chapter 42: Phone call
Chapter 43: Comforting
Chapter 44: Wondering
Chapter 45: Nat's story
Chapter 46: Asking out
Chapter 47: Bonding
Chapter 49: Café and future
Chapter 50: Music and movie night
Chapter 51: Birthday
Chapter 52: Cake and dinner
Chapter 53: First time
Chapter 54: Second time
Chapter 55: Betrayal
Chapter 56: Wanda's past
Chapter 57: Driving and thoughts
Chapter 58: The plan
Chapter 59: Preparations
Chapter 60: The mission
Chapter 61: Explosion
Chapter 62: Aftermath
Chapter 63: Wanda's side of the story
Chapter 64: Catching up
Chapter 65: Happy endings; A/n
Wishes/Request for book 2
Book 2 continues
Book 3 is out

Chapter 48: Bookstore

2.3K 92 9
By Just_writing_a_bit

Pov Wanda

I walk down into the entrance area of the compound and look around for y/n. My nerves are acting up a bit again and I bite my lip. Everything will be fine, we've spent a lot of time together, this won't be different.

When I hear steps behind me, I turn around to see y/n in black jeans and a light blue shirt that's slightly tighter than her usual ones. She looks amazing in it and by the way she walks, she seems to feel comfortable and that's all that matters to me.

Her eyes look me up and down and she stops in her tracks. Slowly she reaches me, her eyes still admiring me which makes me blush.

"You look amazing, Wanda." She compliments genuinely and I smile shyly.
"I mean, not that you don't always look good, you do. It's just that blouse looks amazing on you...so do your other cloths, I just mean-"
I cut her rambling off with a soft kiss and smile.

"I know what you mean, sunshine, don't worry." I assure her and brush my thumb over her cheek.
She sighs in relieve and smiles.
"You also look really good." I compliment her and she smiles proudly, it's adorable.

Y/n takes my hand and leads me outside the compound. I notice she's wearing a small backpack that seems to be almost empty and I wonder where she will take me.

Outside a car pulls up and y/n opens the back door for me before getting in herself. I see Clint in the driver's seat and he winks at me. In return a smile at him and watch as my girlfriend climbs in the car next to me. Without another word, Clint starts driving. I turn my attention to y/n next to me who grins excitedly.

"Where are we headed?" I ask and smile at her excitement. She shrugs her shoulders with a grin.
"You'll see. I still want it to be a surprise." She answers and I playfully roll my eyes at her. But I don't mean it, it's adorable that she wants to surprise me.

"I would have driven us myself but I don't have my license yet, nor did I ask mom to teach me how to drive. So, I asked Clint to drive us because it would have been weird if my mother would have done it." She explains, slightly unsure how I'll react. But I just smile and take one of her hands in mine.
"It's totally fine, don't worry." I assure her and she nods relieved.

The rest of the car ride is filled with comfortable silence, apart from the soft music that plays.
I watch the landscape fly by and get lost in the view. It seems like we're headed into the city. Honestly, I wasn't there a lot of times, only for school and then I'm just in school and not in the city itself and one time to go clothes shopping. Apart from that I've always been in the compound so I'm a little extra excited to go to the city.

We stop and y/n motions for me to get out. I do so and wave Clint before stepping to y/n. The car drives off and I look around. We're in a calmer neighborhood with cute buildings and a nice atmosphere. It's not as busy as the center of New York.
When y/n's finger intertwine with mine, I look back at her and match her smile.
"Ready for our date?" She asks and I nod excited, I am so ready.
We start walking, y/n leading the way.

"I wasn't really sure where to take you at first but I spent some time thinking about what we both like and what's possible in the city. Eventually I came up with an idea and I hope you like it." She says and we turn around another corner and come to a halt.
My eyes grow big as I see the bookstore in front of us and my heart starts to pound faster. I've never been to a bookstore. Back in Sokovia for obvious reasons and here I always had y/n's books that I liked.
There are a lot of books in the window and through the entrance I can see even more inside.

"I hope you like it?" Y/n asks almost shyly and I turn to her with a huge smile.
"I love it!" I exclaim and her lips curl into a smile before she gently tugs me into the store.

I look around the quite huge store and soak up everything I see. There are so many books, I've never seen that before! The headlines above the shelfs tell us which genre the books underneath it are and I read all of them, slowly spinning around.

Y/n lets go of my hand to give me the freedom to move. My heart fills with joy at the sight of all these books and when I find the genre that most of y/n's book are a part of, I almost start skipping into that direction. She follows me, her eyes completely focused on me.

"You can look at as many books as you like and the one you like the most, we can buy." She announces and I spin around to look at her with big eyes.
"You wanna buy me a book?" I ask and melt at her happy nod.
"But aren't they expensive?" I chew on my lip, not wanting her to spend that much money on me. She waves it off.

"It's okay. And besides, I got some money from Tony for this date. He doesn't like to admit or show it but he's a big softie inside. When he heard I was taking you on a date, he insisted on paying for it because we are, and I quote: 'So young and should be able to live freely without having to worry about money'. I told him I got it covered but he just handed me some money and took off." She explains and I giggle at her story. I noticed myself that Tony actually has a big heart.

It makes me feel less bad about the whole spending money situation.
"So, go ahead and find a book you love." She encourages me.
It's so cute how much she cares about what I like and I take her hand to place a soft kiss on the back of it, which makes her slightly blush.

Not letting go of her hand, I pull her with me to the shelfs and look at it in awe. There are so many different books that I don't know which one to look at first. Since she probably wants to look herself, I let go of her hand and pull a book out of the shelf. But before I can read the summary, I find another one that looks interesting and pull it out. Completely in my zone, I stack some books in my arms until I don't have space anymore.

Y/n chuckles at me and takes some of the books from my arm so they don't fall and points to a little sofa nearby. I didn't notice it before and follow her to it. She sets the books down, reading over the titles while I sit down.

I start reading the summaries and create little stacks with the books I potentially like and ones that don't sound that interesting. When I look up in thought, I notice y/n watching me with shinning eyes.

"What?" I ask confused.
"You just look adorable, all caught up in your own world and invested in the books." She shares and I blush, looking down to the book stacks.

"Don't worry, I get lost in my own world as well during book shopping." She admits with a soft voice and I feel warmth coating my heart. How can she be so soft, understanding and cute all the time? I really love her for being this way.

"What are the stacks for?" She asks and eyes them up and down curiously. I explain my concept to her and she nods knowingly.
After asking which ones I sorted out, she offers to take them back. I thank her and she goes off, bringing the books back. Then she starts looking for herself while I decide further. I eventually have it narrowed down to two and bring the others back.

Y/n now also has some in her hands and looks at them in thought. I stroll around further and notice a table with even more books on it. The genre is a different one but they look really interesting, so I pick one up.
Shoot, this sounds amazing as well! I go through even more books, walking along the tables further, always taking the two I previously narrowed it down to with me.

After I don't know how much time, I look up to look for y/n to notice I walked quite far away from our starting point. She's still looking at books and seems occupied. So, I go on.

There are so many great books that I don't know how to choose one. I wish I could just get all of them but that's not possible. A sigh leaves my mouths and I continue my stroll, picking up another book. This will be a hard decision.

Around twenty minutes later, I sit on a sofa again, looking at the now four options in my hands.
"How are you holding up?" A really familiar voice asks and I lean against my girlfriend, a huff leaving my mouth.

"I can't decide on one." I pout and look at her to find her already looking at me with a smile.
"Okay, show me your options."
I spread out the books I picked on the sofa between us. She looks over the covers, smiles and puts one aside.

"Why did you put that away?" I ask confused. A smile plays around her lips before she answers.
"I already picked that one for me, so you can borrow it from me." She answers and smiles at me.

"Really? Don't lie, if you want another book for you, that's totally okay." I make sure but she shakes her head.
"I'm being honest. We seem to have a similar taste, makes it easier to borrow books."
That's true.

Her eyes narrow a little as she scans the books. "Tell me why you picked them."
I do so and point to every book as I talk about it. She nods along and when I end she thinks about it.

"Which one do you like the most?" She tries and I give her a slightly frustrated look.
"All of them, that's the problem."
She nods again and pulls in her bottom lip in thought.

"How about this one? Your eyes sparkled so cute when you talked about it." She offers and points to the book in the middle. With this sweet reasoning I can't decline her idea and take the book in my hand. Yeah, it feels right.

I smile happily at her and we bring the other books back. She gets slower, passing another table but shakes her head and continues the way to pay for the books. I grin, I totally understand her now.

Y/n pays for the books and puts them in her backpack, which seems to be the reason why she took it with her, well planned.

While going outside, I take her hand again, truly happy.
"We're not done yet. I planned more for today." She tells me with a secretive smile and my heart jumps in excitement.

While we walk down the street and talk about the books we just bought, I swing our hands between us. 

A/n: A purely fluffy chapter, I hope you like it. Also, it took me a little while to think of a cute date idea but thought this was kinda cute. 
Thank you for reading and love to you all <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.3K 172 14
After the prison break, Y/N Peters decided to start a cold war among the superheroes, given ninety days under the Avengers' noses she ought to gain b...
21.4K 930 44
I still love her, even though she nearly killed me I still love her, even though she has no love for me I love her, and I am willing to change. Agai...
2M 106K 62
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
43.1K 717 16
A collection of short stories. EDITED CHAPTERS MARKED WITH ✔️