reincarnated as wyvern (atomi...

Od -ILRAHC-

what if someone from our world died and was reincarnated as atomic!sans/wyvern? please understand that the au... Viac

☆◇Second-Chance◇☆
_/|\-murder suspect-/|\_
¤•~dust!sans wannabe~•¤
[#+settling in+#]
^>v<^similarities in monochrome^>v<^
《÷X×(changes in behaviour)×X÷》
¿¡~?!-brother knows best-!?~¡¿
•*-fun and games-*•
~♡{°cats & cakepops°}♡~
.+*feline theories*+.
%÷<-the devoured soot of joy->÷%
quick a/n
.×*frienemies*×.
new story and small a/n
《¤•impostors•¤》
《◇~babysitting~◇》
(%÷testing anxieties÷%)
'○¤[Double Jailbreak]¤○'

["=Threatening for praise="]

1.9K 92 16
Od -ILRAHC-

We ended up back in cross's universe with the fell snowdins code now implemented.

Cross stood infront of the skelebro's house while i opened the code window of the universe and tried to stablize snowdins code, as it was dangerously unstable and could warp back to its original universe at any moment.

I felt another presence and knew who it was by there distant but nearby aura, its dream and he is probably telling ink of our whereabouts right now.

I stablized the code as much as i could before walking up next to cross, my tail lashing out in annoyance, i could feel nightmare getting pissed about the lack of negativity.

"Snowdin...is finally ours.." cross mumbled, i could see the faint silouette of X-chara talking next to him, sans seemed eager to talk to someone other than me but stayed quiet.

"Im...a tool..." cross muttered before fresh appeared, i forgot about him, nice to see him.

"Well, well, sup mah rad neighbrohood skelepals?!" Fresh greeted, in cross's face.

"Hello there, fresh.." i greeted back.

"Yo, i heard over there dat yall havin a totes rad time...all up N' stealin parts from other places.." fresh said, adjusting his glasses.

I shrugged and took a glance around to see if dream was watching us still.

"Yo...pretty un-rad of yall ta all up N' go have fun on ya own, YA KNOW!?...so i was all up N' thinkin! Maybe we could throw a totes off da hook party! Like, ta welcome ya N' stuff!" Fresh suggested, slightly showing his eye sockets to us before pushing his glasses back up and doing fingerguns.

Cross teleported away and fresh's glasses read out 'rude', i sighed and patted fresh's shoulder.

"Maybe another time? Right now we gotta 'talk' things out.." i said, fresh's glasses read 'oh ok' and he nodded before fresh poofing away.

I teleported to where i felt cross's aura to find chara controling his body, 'just in time' i thought.

I summoned a bone through his right eye socket and unsummoned it right after.

"Did i get him or do i need to try harder?" I asked, cross put a hand over his bleeding socket before opening them to only have white eyelights.

"Chara? Hey, kiddo!...chara!?" Cross called, completely ignoring my question before he seemed to realize and teleport infront of a mirror.

"Haha...youre knocked out..finally...i got rid of you, stupid kid!!!" Cross said, looking in the mirror.

I growled in annoyance and walked up behind him.

"Do you like to talk to yourself? Plus, you didnt even say thank you.." i said, catching his attention.

"W-wyvern!!" Cross stuttered and turned around.

"What? I just knocked out your ghost and you expect me to be somewhere else? Im trying to make boss proud and so far it isnt working..." i said, crossing my arms and snarling lightly.

"Whatever, i want you to take me to the next world..its called 'under-" cross didnt get to finish as i grabbed his shirt collar and slammed him into the mirror behind him, shattering it.

"YOU ARE NOT GOING TO ORDER ME AROUND! I FOLLOW BOSSES ORDERS, NOT YOURS..HE WANTS NEGATIVITY IN RETURN FOR HELPING YOU SO FILL YOUR END OF THE DEAL!!! I CAN FEEL HIM GETTING PISSED, i just want to do a good job..." i said letting go of him and backing up a couple steps.

Cross stayed silent as he looked at me, i couldnt tell what expression he was wearing but i think it was either sympathy or pain.

"Just name the au...ah, just one more thing before we leave..if i see you doing something that might break the deal...nightmare will personally make you relive the death of your universe over and over until you no longer have any desire to keep going...is that clear? Cross?.." i asked, he nodded once and muttered out the words 'underswap, please'.

I tore a portal through the air with my tail and we both walked through it.

We came out in an alleyway on the surface, i havent seen the surface in a while.

"Is this the surface?.." cross asked from behind me.

"Yes...i havent seen it in a while, pretty time of day aint it?.." i asked, cross nodded shyly and i peeked back out of the darkness of the alleyway to see what was happening.

Cross was muttering about chara, me and nightmare behind me as i continued to watch people walking around the big city.

"WELL, WELL..TAKING A BREAK ON YOUR WORK SHIFT, LITTLE BRO?...OH! SORRY..I MISTOOK YOU FOR MY BROTHER...YOU LOOK A LITTLE BIT LIKE HIM...IVE NEVER SEEN YOU TWO AROUND HERE..." stretch said, mistaking cross for his brother, 'shit, i forgot about this encounter..' i thought, my tail wrapping around my leg nervously.

"WHATEVER, NICE COSTUME, THOUGH HALLOWEEN IS OCT-OVER, BUDDY..NYEHEHEH..I CAN SEE YOURE A LITTLE TIRED..YOURE LUCKY..IVE FOUND A TACO SHOP NEARBY..SO I BOUGHT SOME FOR MY BROTHER, BUT I CAN SHARE ONE WITH YOU IF YOU WANT..HERE..HUMANS ALSO MAKE THEM, AND THESE HAVE JUST BEEN MADE.." stretch said taking a taco out of the bag.

"TACOOOS!!!" Cross yelled, snatching the taco from stretch and stuffing his face, i couldnt help but laugh a bit, cross calmed himself down and wiped his face off.

"ARE YOU SURE YOU REALLY DONT KNOW MY BROTHER SANS?..I THINK...YOU COULD BE GOOD FRIENDS.." stretch said, pulling a chocolate bar from his pocket and opening it, 'oh no..' i thought, face palming when cross screamed 'CHOCOLATE!!'.

Cross growled like a rabid animal as he attempted to reach for stretches chocolate bar.

"NO, STOP! THIS IS MINE!" Stretch yelled, holding the chocolate far above his head.

I decided this was a good time to slip away and hide, i dont do well in crowds and i know whats about to happen.

On que swap alphys called cross and stretch over to help, i scaled the building next to them and hid on its roof to watch everything, i was too high to hear them so ill have to base everything on their movements and expressions.

I see everyone starting to gather around cross so i quickly drank a vile of N.W to make sure labrat doesnt take control during this next battle, i could feel the waste mixing with my marrow, so if i were to get cut id bleed green instead of red.

Cross struck toriel with a bone and before i knew it it was chaos.

Cross and stretch started to fight and everyone else rushed away, i decided to wait until cross was outmatched before stepping in, this is entertaining.

---

Cross fired a blaster at the surrounding buildings while i sat on some nearby debris with nightmare who came to watch the show.

The debris from the buildings fell down towards stretch and four other children, classic and red teleported infront of them and used blasters to get rid of it.

I i snarled angerly and was about to stand up and go help out cross but nightmare used a tentical to grab my wrist and pull me back down.

I was about to protest but he just mouthed 'not yet', i reluctantly complied and we turned back to continue watching.

"W-wait! Why are you doing this?...did someone do anything bad to you?" blue asked, cross's expression softened and nightmare scowled slightly next to me.

"I know, cross...this au...this pacifist timeline...it probably reminds you of a lot of things, doesnt it?...ill fail again if i ask you to stop, but...do you think that its fair to do...the same thing that HE did in your world?..youre messing up the timelines, modifying their course by force just on a silly whim...i cant let that happen again..." ink said, cross smiled, nightmares tendril was still wrapped around my wrist, i wrapped my tail around it and tried to pull it off with out him noticing, but the grip tightened and he looked at me with a stubborn expression, guess i live here now.

"Who told you that?...you dont know anything about me, ink..my prize is taking parts from these places to my world...the perfect home that you refused to give me back...You also wont scare me by talking about XGASTER..i dont care if he still exsists...HE wont be in my new world..chara tried to be smarter than me..but ill be the one who'll have control over this body forever..with or without his determination, ill get what i want..that is my only purpose.." cross said, my tail thumped against the debris i was sitting on impatiently.

"Its not about that, C..the X-event cant last forever...its. just. A game...its not worth to alter the course of other stories...Theres no hope for your old world..im sorry..." ink apologized, i just realized how childish cross is being, he confused inability with refusal, pretty childish if you ask me.

"Does that mean...that you dont have a house?..i have an idea!!..now that we're on the surface, that wont matter! Its never too late to have a new house and new friends!" Me and nightmare snickered at blue's naiveness.

"I hate you all..." cross said before lunging at blue.

Cross was hit away by a bone summoned from red then sent flying by stretch who summoned bones from the ground, nightmare let go of me and i took off and caught cross mid air before he hit the ground, i was about to fly back towards nightmare but i felt a sharp pain go through one of my wings, i looked to se a sharp red bone sticking out of some of the ecto-membrane, 'atleast it didnt hit the bone' i thought before dodging some more bones attacks.

Before i could go back to nightmare with cross i was hit right on the elbow joint of my wing, i made an whine that sounded like a raptor from jurassic park before plummeting to the ground, nightmare managed to brake the fall with his tendrils before pulling me away and leaving cross on the ground.

"You arent gonna help him?" I asked nightmare who just shrugged and sat back down with me infront of him.

Nightmare pulled the bone out of my wing and held it infront of me so i could heal it myself while the others were taking back classics soul half.

X-chara grabbed swap chara's wrist, ooh, here comes more entertainment.

"Oh, boy..youve made a huge mistake.." he said before stealing four fifths of the charas soul, there was an explosion, when it cleared X-chara stood there smiling.

"Greetings...thank you for waking me up..i missed having a physical body...even if its just the ninety-five percent of it...cross was really silly all this time..hes too easy to manipulate, dont you think? He thought nothing like this would happen again, haha..but here i am.." xchara said, nightmare grabbed me with his tendrils and moved us to a different spot for a better view.

"Ch-chara..." ink stuttered, god he is annoying, nightmare seems to think so to, judging by his expression when ink spoke.

"Wait...whats with that look?...oh, you really didnt want to see me again...even though you always wanted to see the X-event at its fullest...isnt that right...OLD FRIEND?.." xchara asked.

"Ink, whats he talking about?.." classic asked before xchara made an extremely loud unholy screetch, nightmare covered my non-exsistent ears for me, why is he being so nice? Does he know that i want his approval or something?

I cut a portal to cross's universe through the floor and red and classic fell through it.

"Chara, your intentions are different from cross's..let go of that soul or ill be obligated to hurt you.." ink threatened before nightmare trapped him in his tendrils.

"Not so fast, little brush..this guy...deserves a chance.."he said, pulling his broomie away.

"We were so grateful when you showed XGASTER and me the multiverse and its timelines...i always wanted to find an universe with similarities to mine, like this one...youve done a very good job protecting all these worlds, ink...whatever, its time to pay nightmare and wyvern back for their help..ill...ask you later for what you saved for me.." xchara said, pointing to the small vial that was strapped to inks sash that held XGASTER's soul.

"NO!!" ink yelled, struggling in nightmares trap.

"Ah...look at all that despair inside of you...but this is your fault and you know it..." nightmare said, smiling wickedly.

"Yes, more entertainment..make em cry!" I yelled out before laughing a bit.

Xchara gave a thumbs up and summoned a big knife that turned purple when he grabbed it.

He stabbed it into the ground and all the humans and monsters from this world turned into code and disappeared.

"This pacifist timeline wont be wasted now that ill turn it into something really interesting...with only THREE SUBJECTS.." Xchara said, making a creepy face.

"The best stories always have blood and tears...isnt that right, ink?" I asked, leaning in close to inks face, giving him a creepy face that only he saw.

"The pacifist timeline of this au deserves to be the best like mine was..dont worry! If i kill you by accident...i can fix it as if nothing had happened with something better than our old power.." xchara continued, refering to the reset and overwrite buttons.

---

"Youre going to regret everything that you two did to us...and ill start with all these timelines you two admired so much..." xchara said before clicking the overwrite button.

Everything went black for a second before we appeared in judgement hall, stretch stabbed swap chara without any control over it and blue stood there in horror.

"You werent fast enough, other me.." Xchara said with amusement before clicking overwrite again.

This time blue was being controlled to try and attack stretch from behind, stretch mustve thought it was someone else because he turned around and stabbed a bone through blues abdomen before the control over blue was lifted.

Nightmare seemed to be enjoying the negativity but he quickly handed ink to me and appeared next to xchara, sharpening his tendrils threateningly.

"We agreed that you wouldnt kill anyone..." he said, xchara smiled.

"Dont worry, nightmare..with this power, nobody will die in this timeline..everybody will come back, and they will keep suffering as much as you want..though, thinking about it, a story where they kill eachother is not enough.." xchara said, pressing the button again.

"Haha...so you are cross's secret talent, huh?" Nightmare asked, moving his tendrils away.

"Im not part of that stupid skeleton..he locked me inside his body thinking that i wouldnt cause any more trouble...but the poor guy had to depend on me for everything.." xchara said before clicking the button again.

Stretch glitched and turned into an amalgamate before screeching down at swap chara, he attempted to attack swap chara but blue grabbed them and teleported out of the way.

"Please stop!! Leave them alone!!" Blue pleaded before he himself turned into an amalgamate.

Nightmare started laughing while me and him were sitting atop his tendrils like they were chairs.

"THIS IS SO FUNNY!! I LIKE THIS NEW UNDERSWAP!" He commented, looking at me for my opinion, i gave a nod.

"What do you think about the new story for this timeline, ink?" Xchara asked before starting to walk towards ink who snuck glances at his broomie next to him.

"If i only had the other half, i could 'upgrade' every universe entirely..wouldnt that be exciting?.." xchara asked, ink reached for broomie so i teleported over and bit his hand, kicking broomie away while i kept a strong bite over inks hand.

"So they are full..huh...you are taking this very seriously, arent you?..even so, you couldnt keep the promise you made to HIM.." xchara said, pulling the soul vial off of inks sash.

Ink kicked the vial away and i glanced at it and back to xchara, he hinted for me to go get it so i let go of inks hand and went over to the vial to pick it up, it had cracks in it, not good.

"So, youre not going to cooperate...ok then.." xchara said before jumping back and taking control of stretch and blue to summon a giant barage of sharp bones.

Ink grabbed broomie and blocked the bones before making a small ink wall to block the beams of some blasters and teleporting away.

The two continued to fight, i was about to go back to nightmare until i was dragged into the fight by ink who was trying to get the soul vial back.

He managed to break the hand that was holding said vial and make me drop it, great now i have to spend FOREVER healing my hand and wrist.

I teleported to nightmare after that and started to heal my hand, nightmare continued to watch the fight, glancing at me every once in awhile.

Blue and stretch managed to get out of xchara's control and join in, i forgot that happened.

Blue and xchara started to fight, why is blue so fucking fast? Bro is like the fucking flash died and came back to life as a skeleton, okay that thought made me laugh.

Ink walked up next to me and nightmare to watch the fight aswell, i sent him a glare even though he wasnt looking he still grew uneasy by his expression.

Now blue was standing on a very tall bone, he summoned hundreds of sharp bones and aimed them all at xchara, he looks so mad, its a new look i like.

He sent the barage towards xchara who stuck the tip of their knife in the ground, turning the ground a lavender purple before running swiftly towards blue, skillfully dodging every bone.

He made glitches appear from the ground and jumped on them before cutting blues tall bone, making him fall down, xchara smirked and pressed the overwrite button again.

We couldnt see them anymore but i knew they were somewhere high up and falling to the ground.

I saw blue teleport to the ground with chara right behind him with a bunch of floating magic knives at the ready.

Blue dodged them all before xchara summoned even more knives that surrounded him, they all flew towards him at different times scarring up his body, blue somehow managed to catch one of the knives as it flew by before he slashed xchara's face with it.

Stretch tried to warn blue that he was hurting swap chara instead but nightmare stopped him, sharpening a tendril and aiming it right at stretch's face while putting one of his index fingers infront of his teeth to tell him to shush.

Xchara pressed the overwrite button again and blue gets slashed across the back by a passing knife.

There was a short silence before blues wound glitched away, leaving him unscathed, here comes that sappy shit.

"Uh, you know what?...im out of ideas..i miss when they did everything to cheer us up, and you were always the first to do that..you have no idea how hard we tried to keep saved those moments of joy..but our au belonged to someone else..HE was never satisfied with his own ideas..worlds like these frustrated HIM so much..if you want to do the right thing, im not the one you must help..you could ask the one who claims to be your friend...he can speak for the man who is watching us right now...and waiting for something extraordinary for this 'game'...they are so mad at me because i hate liars like them......how silly of me..youre not cross..why did i think youd understand?.." xchara asked, glaring at blue who had summoned a bone in his hand.

"Im getting bored..look, kid..we dont have all day..Im not here to see you play..i need negative feelings..not a stupid conversation..." nightmare said, xchara blinked.

"If you want to weaken someone who has your same strength or more...you must hurt something important to them.." i said, nightmare nodded along, agreeing.

"We know you have alot of potential..so i could let you kill someone this time...after all, i dont need this timeline anymore.." nightmare added, my tail started wagging with excitement, not for anything mentioned but the possible dust left behind afterwards, but then i remembered that the swap chara dies and my excitement left.

Blue and xchara started fighting again, blue was shot into the sky where he summoned a blaster, he landed on it and it started charging its blue beam.

"You got this right? Ill be back in a bit, gotta do something important, do anything you can to cause negativity.." nightmare said, i gave him a thumbs up with a determined look on my face.

Nightmare left and i continued to watch the fight.

Xchara showed off his almost fully red soul to blue who was still charging up his blaster.

"DONT WORRY, KIDDO..THEY ARE JUST PLAYING...THEY ARE TOO MUCH OF A COWARD TO KILL SOMEONE FOR REAL..MY BROTHER WOULD NEVER HURT SOMEONE ELSES SOUL.." stretch said, trying to comfort swap chara who got nervous about their stolen soul.

"Dont lie to yourself..we all can clearly see your brother is tired of BEING NICE..i can feel so much hatred in his soul.." i said, i wasnt completely lieing, he is full of hatred towards xchara.

"SHOW EM, X!" I called to xchara.

XChara made a creepy face and took control of blue to make him fire the blaster at him, stretch jumped forwards to try and reach for xchara to pull him away from the blast.

Stretch summoned a wall of bones to block the blast, blue was also lifted from the control, the blaster disappeared and blue landed on the ground.

"BROTHER?" Blue called, wait i think i know whats about to happen, xchara readied his knife while stretch looked at blue with a defeated look.

"What are you doing!? Step aside!" Blue said, stretch looked down.

"THEY ARE RIGHT, SANS...WE ARE NO LONGER WORTH IT IN THIS TIMELINE..IT IS BETTER TO DISAPPEAR WITH ALL WE LOST.." stretch said, starting to turn around.

"Why are you saying that?..." blue asked, terror in his eyelights.

"YOUVE DONE YOUR BEST, BRO..BUT ITS TIME TO GO..ATLEAST THIS WAS THE HAPPIEST TIMELINE WE COULD EVER LIVE.." stretch said, facing xchara and closing his eyes, waiting for the strike.

I turned to the sound of a teleport to see classic, red and dream there, there they are.

I see classic teleport infront of stretch to block the hit, already knowing whats gonna happen my expression stayed bored.

Classic forced xchara to the ground with his magic before tossing a ketchup bottle onto the ground infront of him.

"Aww..it was limited edition.." i mocked, classic looked at me weirdly, i obviously couldnt see what it said on the bottle so he was creeped out that i knew what he was about to say.

"Take it easy..we can talk and 'ketch-up' some fun out of it.." xchara said, just because i like them and their presence i allowed myself to giggle at the pun.

"Im the puns guy, not you, little brat.." classic said before letting xchara go of his magic.

He summoned bones where xchara was laying but they jumped up into the air to dodge it before sending a huge magic slash down towards classic and stretch.

Here comes round two..

Pokračovať v čítaní

You'll Also Like

2.1K 69 18
For some reason, Ink, the Creator and Protector of the Sans AUs, has decided that some of the Sanses of the Multiverse should go to highschool again...
47 0 4
(I decided to post it here, since yesterday ao3 had some minor complications. Im not sure where this is headed, but im trying to write random short s...
1.9K 91 31
It's a little thing of written stuff about Undertale and it's aus. Some for a day might be short and others might be longer. It'll have angst and flu...
121K 4.2K 35
I dunno wut im doing, sorry if its bad ;~; Some Background: Most alternate sanses are attending a highschool, call the school whatever you like. This...