Devoured ( A Magisterium x SC...

Von Annafu3344

After passing the Gate of Balance, Call and his friends when off to the Collegium when he summoned Choas and... Mehr

Prologue
Disclaimer
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9

Chapter 5

22 2 0
Von Annafu3344

      The next day it is finally quiet no cross-testing and D-class sen in. I can just have a quiet day, to be honest, it is pretty nice. And I made sure that no one disturbed me at all if they do they will face my wrath.  

      And I saw a cat, not a cat a half-cat it just walked straight into my containment chamber. And sat up and made sure that I don't gape I slowly walked to the half-cat and the half-cat now known as Josie I petted her and she just lay there I missed Havoc and I bonded with Josie pretty well. smiled I let Josie sleep on me.  And I just notice that today I'm going to have a cross-testing. I groaned and tried not to be dragged away. I growled and send two guards into Choas. I said sorry, but they didn't believe me. so they cross-tested me with SCP-106. I was dragged to his containment chamber. I was inside not knowing what to do until an old man with black skin with bumps on them. I back away moving away the doctor never to.d me anything about the SCP except the number. I fell into a portal and I saw a place that is very very bland. It is only black and dark. I stood up stumbling and finally I stand up and looked around. I saw the old man. I shouted, " I like your cut g! " And I smacked the head I was sent back to the real world. And the guards took me back to my room. I thought, " There is a long time before there is a containment breach.  I sighed and had an idea, that I had never thought of.  

       Maybe I'll start one, so I extended a hand and sucked the door into chaos, and I ran out and the loudspeaker Blended out my number and so I asked myself, " What is the worst that can happen? " And I Released a monster that might eat me. 

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

295K 12.6K 39
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
858K 39.9K 61
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...
129K 3.5K 74
Stray Kids is on tour! Ella wins a prize at the concert that ends up turning her entire life upside down. She uncovers the dark secrets to K-Pop and...
244K 9.7K 60
π—œπ—‘ π—ͺπ—›π—œπ—–π—› noura denoire is the first female f1 driver in π——π—˜π—–π—”π——π—˜π—¦ OR π—œπ—‘ π—ͺπ—›π—œπ—–π—› noura denoire and charle...