Reunion of the Dragon family(...

By CrqzyCalico

*this story is currently under full revision. Lots of changes will be made afterwards* The fourth true dragon... More

Notice or A/N or whatever you call it
Prologue
Chapter 1 - Beginning of the journey
Chapter 2 - Nation of Dwarves
Chapter 3 - Frozen Continent
Chapter 4 - Walprugis I
Chapter 5 - Walprugis II
Notice
Chapter 6 - A daughter and a niece
Chapter 7 - Back to the forest
Chapter 8 - Spirit queen and the conquerer of flame
Chapter 9 - Showing affection
Chapter 10 - Friend and foe
Chapter 11 - Confrontation with Chaos
Chapter 12 - Labyrinth I
Chapter 13 - Labyrinth II
Chapter 14 - Misunderstanding
Chapter 16 - Hero awakened
Chapter 17 - Preparation
Notice
Chapter 18 - To the battle field
Chapter 19 - Revenge
Side chapter - Mission
Chapter 20 - Fiery sister
Chapter 21 - Imposter
Chapter 22 - Aftermath
Chapter 23 - Velzard
Notice
Chapter 24 - War cloud
Chapter 25 - Demon's battle
Chapter 26
Chapter 27 - Gathering forces
Chapter 28 - Enemy at doorstep
Chapter 29 - The battle of dragon I
Chapter 30 - The battle of dragon II
The battle of dragon III
Chapter 32 - Rising nightmare
yee
Chapter 33 - Darkness
Chapter 34

Chapter 15 - Sceme and punishment

2.7K 90 90
By CrqzyCalico

Rimuru POV

 Both me and Hinata turned around to see Shizu standing in front of us with her sword in her hand.

"Shi- Shizu-sensei?" Hinata stammered as she lowered her sword.

"Hinata?" Shizu said in surprise. It looked like she knew Hinata. But how?

"Shizu-sensei!" Hinata exclaimed as she rushed toward her and hugged her.

'What the hell?' I thought as I looked at the situation with a dumbfounded look on my face.

 The knights who were still on the ground looked surprised as well as they watched their commander crying in the embrace of Shizu. I supressed my aura as I could see that they won't attack now.

"Uhh, Shizu? Can you explain what is happening right now?" I asked as I let the flame disappear from my sword. I didn't sheathed my sword just in case I got attacked like earlier.

"Oh, she is one of my students, Rimuru-san. I heard a loud noise near the gate and rushed toward here to see you two fighting." Shizu explained as she patted the back of Hinata who still hugging her.

"I see. Then can you please tell her that I didn't summon the chaos dragon and I'm not here to hurt someone?" I asked. I was relieved that Shizu came just in time. Othewise, the situation might have been more worse.

 Shizu explained to Hinata and the knights. The knight with a beard, whose name was Bacchus, still looked doubtful but at least he didn't try to attack me now. I didn't get any apologies, but I didn't care much about that.

 The female knight, whose name was Litus, looked like she was sick. Well, it's a normal thing since she took my aura directly. Actually, it is really impressive that she only got nausea after that. I gave her some healing potion to drink which she accepted gratefully. At least she looked friendly.

 It looked like the situation was over and everything was going fine. I was about to let Kumara out again, when suddenly, Hinata's sword which was stuck on the ground quivered.

 Then a ball of energy fired out from the handle of the sword and went directly toward me. I ducked immediately, however it looked like I wasn't the target as it curved and flew directly toward Hinata.

"Watch out!" I warned her as I tried to block it. Hinata noticed it and tried to dodge it but failed. It missed her vital organs, but struck the side of her abdomen, creating a huge wound.

"Hinata!" Shizu shouted as she held her in her arms and tried to heal her. I tossed her another healing potion and destroyed the sword in case it attacks again.

 The potion seemed to have seize the bleeding but Hinata was still unconscious and her condition looked bad. It seemed that the damage was inside.

"Move aside." I ordered the knights, who looked surprised but draw back instantly. I knelt down in front of her and started to heal her wounds. The process wasn't hard than what i expected, however there was another problem.

 As I was healing Hinatas' wound the space behind me cracked and made an opening. Then, seven figures covered in white robes appeared from the opening and surrounded us.

"The Seven Luminaries?!" Litus exclaimed in shock. Bacchus looked just as shocked too as he looked at the figures floating above the ground.

 I felt that these newcomers were quite strong beings, but not as strong as me or Hinata. However if there is seven of them, I don't think I can take them lightly. For now I just continued to heal Hinata since it was almost all over.

"We're hereby to condemn the commander of the holy knights, Hinata Sakaguchi on the crime of treason and cooperation with a monster." (Luminaries)

"What?! No, she didn't do such a thing! You must be mistaken!" Litus shouted in panic as she promptly held her sword as if she was trying to protect Hinata from them. 

"Silence. Then why isn't she fighting the monster, but being treated by it." (Luminaries)

"Th- that's because..." (Litus)

"Now move aside or we shall condemn both of you for treason as well." The Luminaries ordered the hesitating knights as they started to approach us.

 The situation wasn't so optimal. Hinatas' wound is healing well and the process will end soon. However she won't wake up or be able to fight immediately after that. Which means the only one who can fight is me, Shizu and the knights. 

 I can finish them off more easily than the others but I'm currently busy which means the others should do the fighting if it happens. I know that Shizu is stronger than before but I don't think she could restrain or defeat seven of them at once, which means I need to persuade does knights. 'Now think Rimuru! What did Ciel said about persuading the others in this situation?'

"Are you really going to let your captain die?" I asked the hesitating knights. They flinched at my word. 'Yosh! They are showing some reaction.'

"Don't you think the situation is odd? You two have seen her fighting me and saw her getting hit by that sword, didn't you?" (Rimuru)

"Y- yes. But that sword... wasn't it given to her by the seven Luminaries?" Bacchus, who was remaining silent all along, spoke uneasily as he looked around at the white figures surrounding us.

 Right now, I could feel two things. First, the knights are getting persuaded. That is a good thing. Second, the luminaries are getting more agitated and are about to attack us in no time. Which means I need to hurry.

"Why don't we have a temporary truth? You two help us just until I finish healing your captain. You don't have to help me after that. What do you say?" (Rimuru)

"Stop talking nonsense you monster!" As the knights were hesitating one of the luminaries shot balls of flame to everyone. I immediately warded them off from me and the knights.

 Shizu took care of the one headed toward her easily, so I didn't have to help her. The knights looked shocked and didn't know what to do. According to Ciels' 'persuading 101' this was a good time to interfere.

"See, want it or not, you two are now on our side. So why don't you buy some time before I finish this. Say, about a minute. It isn't that hard is it?" I asked them as Shizu warded off the flame balls heading toward us.

"Tch, okay. Just a minute. That's all!" Bacchus said as he draw his sword and shield which Litus did the same.

"Okay, okay. Just watch out for that strike heading to your right." I said as I returned my focus to Hinata. I could hear noises of battle and flashes of magic around me. Though the knights seems to be struggling they are holding up well. Now just about ten seconds more......

"And done! {Unlimited Imprisonment}!" Immediately the luminaries were isolated in a unbreakable barrier. Well, not for me. I originally didn't have this skill but Ciel analysed this when we set Veldora free and sometimes after that, it was on my skill list. Truly Ciel is a genius.

"You guys can fight me or just stay here until she wakes up. It's your choice." I said to the knights who looked dumbfounded as they watched the luminaries struggling to break the umlimited imprisonment.

"Weren't they supposed to be one of the strongest beings in Ruberios.....?" (Litus)

"Yeah... that's right but..." (Bacchus)

"Ano, Rimuru-san? I don't think you can just let them stay here in front of the school." Shizu said as she looked at them uneasily.

"Oh right. What should I do about them now...." As I was thinking the space cracked again and made an opening. However the aura was stronger than before.

'Seriously? Why is everyone coming out of nowhere?' I thought as I looked at the opening tensely. However the figures who came out of the opening wasn't a stranger. Quite familiar actually.

"Luminas?" (Rimuru)

"Hm? I didn't expect to meet you here." Luminas replied not giving any attention to the knights who were gaping at them.

"It's nice to meet you again, Rimuru-sama." Gunther bowed at me. As I returned the greeting, Luminas walked up to Hinata, who was still not awake.

"Stay away from my student!" Shizu saidas she tried to block her way. However Luminas just telported to the back of her.

"Don't be so cruel. I won't bite Hina-chan, for now fufu." And before anyone can react she leaned her body down and kissed Hinata on her lips. Hinatas' eyes immediately fluttered open.

"Eh? Eeeeeeehhhhh?" Hinata shouted as she sprang up from her position. She almost butted Luminas on the head, but Luminas evaded easily.

"Ara, Hina-chan. I didn't knew you missed me that much~" Luminas said as she looked at Hinata, licking her lips with a seductive smile.

"Lu- Luminas-sama?" Hinata stammered with a bright red face.

'Why does she know her too? And is that vampire into woman or something?' I thought as I looked at them with the same dumbfounded expression with the knights.

"Rimuru, would you mind releasing them for a second?" Luminas asked with a smile. Normal people might mistake it for a normal smile but I saw the true nature in it. It was the same smile Velzard had when she educated Veldora.

"Su- sure." I said as I undo the unlimited imprisonment. The luminaries immediately fall on their knees and bowed their head to Luminas.

"Luminas-sama we..." 

"Shut up, you garbage." Luminas said in a ice cold tone.

"You think I didn't know about your scheme? You seriously thought you could walk away after trying to kill Hina-chan in front of me?" Luminas said. Her voice was boiling with anger and the luminaries shivered like a mouse in front of a cat.

"You shall all pay for your cirme with death!" Luminas draw out a beautiful yet powerful sword out of nowhere, and before they could say anything further, cut their heads off.

 It was a grotesque sight, so I quickly burnt the bodies entirely with black flames, leaving no trace behind.

 Luminas on the other hand didn't seem to mind at all as her expression went back to normal and she clung to Hinatas' arm who looked really uncomfortable.

"Hinata-sama? Who is this?" Litus asked as she looked at Luminas who was rubbing her cheeks on Hinata as if they were the only one in that place.

 Hinata sighed and replied to her question. "This is demon lord Luminas Valentine. Also, your god Luminas-sama." The knights didn't say anything as they were busy gaping. 

"A god?" (Rimuru)

"She is the actual god of the western holy church." Hinata replied dryly as she tried to get free from Luminas's grasp.

 The threats were gone but I still didn't let Kumara out. I mean, just look at Luminas. Anything can happen.

"Umm, why don't we move inside? People would be surprised to see another demon lord and the holy knights standing in front of school." (Shizu)

 So we all went into school building. Luminas and Gunther hid their presence since they were vampires. We reached a meeting room and locked the door to make sure nobody comes in without permission.

"Gunther, my drink." Luminas ordered immediately after she sat next to Hinata. Gunther bowed and gave her a glass of wine.

"Umm, Luminas-sama? Do you know who this man is?" Hinata asked as she pointed toward me.

 Before I can say anything, she just uncovered my identity as if it was no big deal.

"Hmm? Oh this is that stupid lizard Veldoras' brother." (Luminas)

"Ve- Veldoras' brother? Does that mean he is a true dragon too?" Litus stammered with her eyes wide open. She suddenly looked like she was afraid of me. Well, it would have been better if she showed that fear when she fought me. That would have been more convenient.

"Didn't you think I was keeping my identity secret, Luminas?" I asked as I facepalmed in exasperation.

"Oh well, sorry about that." Luminas said in a tone of 'I'm not sorry at all.'.

"I'm sorry for attacking you. I should have at least listened to you." Hinata said to me. At least someone apologized. It's better than nothing.

"It's fine." I said. I guess it's okay now to let Kumara out. About Luminas, well she didn't do anything to her when she was in Guys' castle so it should be fine, right?

"Kumara you can come out now." A black mist swirled out of me again and a girl with a fox ear and tail appeared on my lap.

 Everyone in the room looked surprised except Shizu and Hinata who saw her earlier. I was relieved that Luminas didn't care at all since she was all focused at Hinata. Kumara looked at Hinata with a worried eyes.

"Daddy, why is that scary nee-san here?" (Kumara)

"Hm? Oh, it's okay. Hinata just misunderstood something. She won't attack us." I said as I patted her head to reassure her.

"I'm sorry for scaring you earlier." (Hinata)

"Mmm, okay." Kumara said as she snuggled toward me and made some cute purring sounds. I could literally hear some people thinking 'Cute!', especially the knight, Litus.

"So, what are you going to-" Shizu was caught off by the knock on the door. She stood up and opened the door slightly to see who it was.

"Shizu-sensei, may we come in?" It was the students who was in front of the door. They must have heard the commotion and came to check on it.

 Shizu looked back at us asking for permission. Luminas just nodded nonchalantly as if she didn't care at all and I didn't mind either.

"Sure, but you need to keep quiet, okay?" (Shizu)

 They all nodded and came in. They were surprised to see Luminas and knights sitting around the table, but they sat down near the corner silently.

 Luminas, who didn't seem to be intrigued about the arrival, suddenly sharpened her gaze when she saw Chloe. She looked at her intensely as if she was looking at her prey, ready to pounce at any moment.

"Um, Luminas-san? Why are you staring at my student?" Shizu, who noticed her gaze too, asked her.

"What is your name?" Luminas asked Chloe, completely ignoring Shizus' question.

"Me?... It's Chloe." Chloe answered timidly. Hearing that reply, Luminass' eyes widened and looked at me and Shizu.

"Is there any partiular about her? Like she sometimes know what will happen in future or she is good at using sword?" Luminas inquired us. Hinata, who was relieved that her attention was diverted, looked curious at her master?s' outburst.

"Well, none of that matched her as far as I know." (Shizu)

"But there was something different about her. When she received the spirit, it wasn't a normal spirit but a spiritual body of someone from the future." (Rimuru)

 Hearing my words, Luminas stood up abruptly from her chair, making it fall back.

"What did that spiritual body looked like?" (Luminas)

"Well.. it was a woman with black hair and black eyes." I responded, overwhelmed by her eagerness.

"Black hair and black eyes, came from the future..." Luminas muttered to herself. 

"Gunther! We are leaving now!" Luminas shouted and turned toward Chloe. "You are coming with me."

"What? You can't do that!" Shizu shouted and the other students stood in front of Chloe, blocking her from Luminass' view.

"Luminas, I know you must have your reason but I think you should at least explain what's going on?" (Rimuru)

"Tch, you won't understand it even if I tell you. Just know that she isn't in her real body right now." Luminas said as she started to walk toward Chloe.

"You won't take away my student!" Shizu said as she blocked her way.

"Hoh, so you want to have a fight with me? Then I shall accept that challenge." Luminas said coldly as her hand started to glow with red and black light.

 I hesitated for a moment. 'What if Luminas is right? She seems to know something about that spiritual body. Maybe it's better to let her take Chloe?'

"Shizu, Luminas, stop." (Rimuru)

"Shizu, I know that you don't want your student taken away and I also understand there's something you know, Luminas." (Rimuru)

"Now, how about this. Chloe will go with Luminas and I'll follow them and make sure she is okay. This will be best for both of you, right?" (Rimuru)

"Tch, I don't mind if she is coming with me." Luminas said as set off the light from her hand.

"You promise you will keep her safe, Rimuru-san?" Shizu said looking directly at me.

"I promise." I said returning her gaze.

"Then I'll leave her to your care." (Shizu)

"But sensei!" "You can't do that. You can't just let them take her away!" The students protested.

"It's okay." Chloe said, silencing them all. "I'll go with them. Besides, I will be fine since Rimuru-san will protect me."

 Chloe looked at me and I nodded to her. The students said their good bye while Luminas paced around the room impatiently. Hinata was following us and the knights were ordered to go back to the headquater with the others.

"Can we go now?" Luminas said as the students separated from each other and Chloe walked up to her.

"Yes, we can go now." I said as I stood up from my chair. Kumara climbed onto my back and latched herself around my neck.

 With a final glance at the others, we vanished from the conference room and reappeared at the holy sanctum of Ruberios.

-------------------------------------------

And that's it for this chapter.

Here's a little vote for my future writing plan.

1: Rimuru x Luminas Valentine - femrimuru, yuri

2: Rimuru x Ciel - story after tenma war, no time travel

3: Rimuru x Velzard - I just felt like writing it. (my third favorite Rimuru ship)

4: Tensura shorts and shots - mostly reader request based

I won't be doing them in near future since I have a story going on and I want to focus on it since it's my first one. I also don't know whether I'll do all of them in the future. I'm just asking you what would you like to come out first, so feel free to voice it out.

Also, the next chapter will be a bit spicy.

I don't have more time to speak since I have to hide before Ciel-sama accuses me for making their schedule delayed again. So bye~!

Hope you guys enjoyed reading this chapter.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

156K 3.7K 17
This is the story of Rimuru Tempest, he was the strongest being that ever existed and the oldest. he was bored because he was the only one in the voi...
44.8K 1.5K 18
Rimuru Tempest - A Child that was raised by Gabriel, who just happened to find him Without knowing anything, Gabriel was able to brought a Child that...
688K 11.6K 73
A man who got reincarnated in the DxD world as Rimuru Tempest.And what he what's is a family that he been wanton. My first ever fanfiction story.
13K 341 9
⚠️PLEASE READ THE FINAL CHAPTER [ANNOUNCEMENT]⚠️ Rimuru and Veldora adopt a newborn slime and named it Adani Tempest. What kind of life will Adani Te...