love, your sweet p

By jwedek5352

***MATURE WARNING*** Name: Pressley Isabella Hosbach Age: 12 Live: New York City, New York/Florham Park, New... More

⚠️Caution (PLEASE READ)⚠️
prologue
dear mommy and tallie,
i'm so sorry.
i know how much it must hurt to read this.
it wasn't the show.
i've been suffering for a while now,
ever since the car accident.
i know how much you loved me,
but i still felt unworthy of it.
i know how much worth i had to you,
but i still felt worthless.
i know i could have talked to you,
that you might have helped me,
but i needed to take care of it on my own.
i felt alone,
like i was in a dark room,
and it was locked.
this was the only way
i could get out
and finally be happy.
i forgot what that feels like,
to be happy.
i didn't want to do anything,
not even dance.
i just stopped caring.
if i ever hurt you in any way,
i'm sorry.
if i made a mistake in any way,
i'm sorry.
i deserved any bullying.
i deserved all the hate.
i can't do this anymore.
i love you guys so much,
but i couldn't love myself.
it was tiring,
being happy all the time,
when i would cry myself to sleep.
every. single. night.
but i needed to end the pain.
i needed to do it so i could be happy again.
this isn't goodbye.
i'll always be your baby.
i'll always be your best friend.
i'm not gone.
i was misplaced,
a mistake.
i'll be watching over you,
forever and always.
again,
i'm sorry.
love, your sweet p
Day 1
Day 2
Day 3
Day 4
Day 11
Day 12
Day 13
Day 18
Day 19
Day 20 (FINALE)

i wish it didn't come to this,

19 2 0
By jwedek5352

April 5, 2019

Dear Diary,

     Now, I never curse. I'm not somebody who curses or cusses or whatever you wanna call it. But today was an absolute shit show and everybody's crying over it. The start of the day was okay. Another blah dance day, packing up to go to Lancaster.

     We watched the solos. I think GiaNina or Lilly will win. Brady's is hard to see conceptually and emotionally. Lilly's doesn't have a real storyline but it is very sweet and pretty, and GiaNina got that jazz factor. We also had to finish choreography today since we got early endings two days in a row.

     Sarah and Michelle didn't show up to rehearsals and we thought they weren't coming with us, which was heartbreaking. But as we were loading up everything onto the bus, none other than Sarah and Michelle arrived.

     Sarah got out of the car, ready to talk to Abby. She went into the door, disappeared for a minute, and immediately came out sobbing. It was clear she was not dancing with us this week. Once again, I want to kill myself so she would get her spot back. The mothers even fought for temporary guardianship so only Sarah would go and not Michelle, but Abby refused.

     We all hugged her goodbye and we all were sobbing. We've become a family over these weeks even though people have come and left. We're a family. Sarah has been one of the original cast members and one that has not left. So her not being able to dance with us hurts.

     The bus ride was very weird. We were all FURIOUS at Abby for not letting Sarah dance. Even though she had brought cupcakes for everybody, there was one cupcake untouched that she had gotten in advance for Sarah that all reminded us of her.

     We're at the hotel now and because of everything that went on, Lilly and I are having a sleepover. The moms thought it would be nice to do something happy and fun with everything going on. But right now, I'm watching The Good Place while Lilly is in the shower not having a good time. I want Sarah to be here and I don't want to be here.

     Maybe if I click my heels together, it will come true, like in Wizard of the Oz, but we're not doing a tap number. This is real life. If I could click my heels together and all my wishes would come true, I would be dead and Sarah would be dancing, with or without Michelle.

Love,

sweet p

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

The End By Laura

General Fiction

83 7 22
Just like any other sixteen year old, high school has it's problem but for Tullah, her problems don't begin and end at school instead they started an...
11.7K 211 37
Claire is a dancer at the Aldc. When abby starts a reality show she invites Claire to be on her competition team. Claire is known to be a very dedic...
11.6K 161 104
***MATURE WARNING*** "The hunger is good. You had too many calories already. You're already fat." "They'll love you even more when you're skinny. You...
8.3K 510 51
Just some Cimorelli one shots. Mostly depressing ones, because I seem to be good at that. Cover by @PhoenixWriter11 Most of the older chapters aren't...