Run Red Riding hood...Run

Bởi elegantly_bumminit

"where do you think your running too" i chuckled not even bothering to look at the girl infront of me. This... Xem Thêm

Prologue
chapter one
chapter two
Chapter three
chapter four
chapter five
chapter six
Chapter seven
chapter nine
chapter ten
chapter eleven
chapter twelve
chapter 14
14
chapter 15
16
chapter 17
chapter 18
BOOK 2

Chapter Eight

412 23 1
Bởi elegantly_bumminit

Scotts pov

"Im not the same person i was." I said feeling as if i got kicked in the chest..

My mate was staring at me like i was a monster.

But maybe i was .

"I just wanna go home " she cried and my heart broke. I loved this girl so much.

I stepped closer. "I've told you before..this is your home" i wasn't letting her leave. Sure as hell not when another pack wanted her dead.
"No. No. No. Im not staying here. Im going home" she screamed amd i could see the fear in her eyes. But she was brave.

But i wasn't ok with her leaving. "You arent going anywhere." I grabbed her wrist as she tried to leave..and before i knew she swung at my face with a knife cutting the skin and kicking me at the knees causing my legs to buckle under me.

And she booked it. My pack chased after her and a growl roared in my chest out of anger.

But it was nothing conpared to the growl that came from my chest when i ran out to find them grabbing her.

they were trying to hold my baby down but she was determined to leave.

i hadn't seen red until one of my pack members with a temper laid a hand on my mate.

"OFF OF HER!" I roared at them all and theyre hands fell to their sides. I grabbed the fucker by his throat and slapped him against a wall.

"Touch her again and i fuckin swear ill have your head on a stick." I growled in his face.

"You're bleeding because of her!and you protect her!" He yelled back.

And i only slammed him harder. "Shes my mate. I protect her if she killed an entire town" i snapped. "And we're no better you piece of shit. "

"Hell with her" he spat.

" try it fucker"i hissed.

He glared in fear and i could feel myself ready to phase. I let go of him.
I whipped the blood off myself. She was one hell of a fighter. I wasn't the only one she had left a mark on.

And that's when i realized milla was gone. My eyes fell on the open back door.

I phased and took off after her scent. It was so dark out...my baby coupd get hurt.

I followed and followed but she was one hell if a fast runner.

Her scent ended at a bus stop..

My heart pounsed like hell..she was going home....but i didnt know where her home was....

But i sure as hell was going to find out.

(Millas pov)

I staid seating on the bus and hissed in pain as i felt like some one had cut my facr.

Like i had cut scotts... i still had the knife in my pocket...
As my shaking fingers wrapped around it an overwhelming sob built in my throat but i swallowed it down.
I shut my eyes and took in a quivering breath. I wasn't safe there with him. I wasnt safe outside.

Maybe if i went back to my old house no one would think id have it in me to go back ..so thry wont look.

And if they did...

Well i hardly had intentions of continuing on living after the next few days anyway.

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

191K 6.6K 26
"She's my step-sister and she's like a sister to Alpha Vincent." James said making me smile. I sat down and saw Vincent and James shift into beautifu...
10.9K 464 30
#39 in Supernatural Several tears have made their way down her cheeks, I'm unsure if it's due to pain or panic. She searches my eyes for several mo...
608K 17.2K 28
"Look at me." I growled, she wouldn't. I was getting exstreamly ticked off at her. I grabbed her chin and made her look at me. "When i tell you to lo...
Fearless Bởi Blue

Người sói

1.6K 101 16
Shit. I hopped on my bike and I started it and I drove off. As I was zooming down the street I saw a wolf in the middle of the road I was going to fa...