Kiyopon Can't Communicate!

By Kawaii_Lumine

Basically a Kiyopon that refuses to talk unless he deems it necessary. Scenes from the LN altered to fit how... More

Kiyopon meets Horikita!
Horikita cares about Kiyopon!
Horikita best girl? / Kiyopon makes a new friend!
Kiyopon meets Manabu/ Cute Kiyopon
Horikita helps Kiyopon / Kiyopon saves Sudog
Celebration at Kiyopon's dorm! / Shutting down Kushida
Horikita makes lunch for Kiyopon! / Kiyopon hangs out with Ichinose
Kiyopon's thoughts about confession / Sudo begs for Kiyopon's help!
The Fated Encounter / Kiyopon wonders....
Chabashira and Kiyopon talk / Kiypon is worried for Horikita
Kiyopon is curious / Kiyopon is scared....
The Island Exam begins / Kiyopon scouts the island.
Just wanna share something
Kiyopon wants to be a bird / Kiyopon meets Ryuuen
Underwear Incident / Kiyopon and Ibuki
Who does Kiyopon like? / Class C vanished?
MoriKita / Kiyopon finds a dragon
Ryuuen's move / Desperation
A Failure / His decision
The bird shocks the Dragon / I don't care about your dreams.
Special Chapter : COTE reacts to Kiyopon Can't Communicate!
Hirata wants Kiyopon / Koenji shenanigans
Kiyopon plays a game of Werewolf / Kiyopon about the ways of the gentleman
Horikita will never bow down / Kiyopon is NOT a clingy tagalong
Discontinued
Kiyopon invitations! / Kiyopon's....betrayal...?
The holder of the fate chunchunmaru- tenchuusatsu! / The Detour
Johnny seems troubled.... / Kiyopon scolds Kaichou
Just one person. / A deal with Kamipon himself!
" Ayanokoji-kun.....I'm stuck."
Rocket Punch!
Yamauchi needs Kiyopon's help! / The boy that Sakura likes.
To be under the rain with a person you love / Their first encounter
The final event!
Closing of 4.5!
I have something important to tell.
Volume 5 : Summary before the actual chapter
A True Homie / Relay Race
Hornypon/Kawaii Arisu/ Volume 6: Summary
Who does Kiyopon like? The sequel! / A promise.
Freedom stained with blood.
The first few days of absence....
Lonely upbringing
" You're....his childhood friend?"
One thing that will never change.
Watching over him.
Something only a person deeply in love could understand...
The words he said, the words she repeated
A wonderful woman
Im sorry
The update.....THE UPDATE IS REALLLL!!!!
Checking up on Him/ Checking up on Her
Going to the homies for love advice / Grudges are for losers
The ' other' childhood friend?
Cashing in the dating pass!
Nagumo-senpai!
" What else do you expect me to do when my homie just turned into a hot chick?!"

" Are you happy, Kiyotaka?"

5.9K 296 44
By Kawaii_Lumine

Third Person PoV

Kiyopon opened his eyes.

He was back at the old mansion.

A sense of nostalgia and dread hits him at once. He hesitated opening the door, but for some reason...he was unable to stop himself from opening it anyways.

He wandered through the halls and looked around.

He began to remember every little thing that transpired during his time here. It was mostly happy memories with him and Matsuo.

Unfortunately, that's changed. What once was deemed " happy memories" has now completely turned bitter. Kiyopon wondered when this dream will end. He wanted it to end, the pain in his chest was only getting worse and worse the more he wanders around aimlessly-

" Kiyotaka? Finished with your training?"

Kiyopon froze.

" Hold on just a moment. Let me finish this report to your father and then I'll begin cooking." The voice said.

Kiyopon immediately followed where the voice came from and discovered that it came from the study room. Kiyopon placed his hand on the door knob, slowly twisting it and then opening it.

" Kiyotaka? I'm sorry, young master. But please give me a few more minutes-"

" M-Matsuo....." Kiyopon called, his voice hesitant and slowly breaking.

Matsuo was there. Sitting in the chair, back turned, and writing the so called report. The moment the old gentleman heard his young master's much older voice, he stopped writing.

"....Young master? Kiyotaka, is that really you?" Matsuo's tone changed.

"....."

Matsuo chuckles. " That is you. Only you can stay silent at moments like this. "

"....."

" My child, what brings you here? You should be awake now and enjoying your school life, no?" Matsuo suddenly said.

" Huh?" Kiyopon furrowed his eyebrows in confusion.

" What.....how do you-"

" You sound much older now. I can tell, even without turning around, that something has changed about you." He admitted.

"  How's the notebook? How many names have you written? How many friends have you made? Please tell me about it. " he asked.

Kiyopon clenches his fist.

" ...."

" Kiyotaka? Please don't be shy-"

" Turn around."

" Huh?" Matsuo paused.

Kiyotaka stared at Matsuo's back with an empty gaze.

" Why won't you turn around? "

"....." Now it was Matsuo's turn to be silent.

" Matsuo...." Kiyopon took at step forwards but was suddenly halted.

" Don't." Matsuo said.

He sighs. " Please, stay right there, young master."

" Why?"

"....My current appearance....will be too unsightly for your eyes. I cannot let you see such a horrible image." Matsuo answered.

"....Why?.....Why would you appearance be unsightly to me-"

" I'm sure you know...." Matsuo said.

Kiyotaka's eyes widened in realization as he quickly arrived to the conclusion as to why Matsuo refuses to look at him.

" I.....Matsuo....I-I......" his breathing slowly shifted to a faster rate.

" Young master.....please calm down. Your breathing is getting me quite worried. Even if....this is all.....a dream." He said.

Kiyotaka leaned against the shelf and tried to calm himself down while Matsuo still sat in his seat.

"You.....You must hate me." Kiyotaka spoke.

" I began hating myself too. It's because of me....that you-"

" Kiyotaka. Please do not hate yourself." The older man interrupted.

"....."

" And please don't assume that I hate you. I'll never hate you. You are like a child of mine, so-"

" Why? Why are you brushing it all of like it's nothing? Why aren't you mad at me. Are you hiding it? Please don't. Please tell me how you REALLY feel. Please."

" I am already telling you my true feelings. I don't hate you. I still love you, equal to my son-"

" IT'S BECAUSE OF ME THAT YOUR OWN SON IS SUFFERING OUT THERE! SO DON'T YOU DARE SAY THAT YOU LOVE ME THE SAME AS YOUR SON. YOU SHOULD HATE ME!" Kiyotaka yelled out.

" PLEASE HATE ME." He closed his eyes.

" Please...." He kneeled on the ground, his legs suddenly giving out.

"..."

" I......I can never forgive myself.......my father......I should've predicted that he'd end up doing something like this.....I should've said no to your offer. I'm sorry. I made a mistake that cost you and your son's lives. I'm so- " he coughed due to the dryness.

" So....sorry...."

" That cough just now.....it didn't sound too good. It sounds as if you've been sick for quite a while. Are you? Are you sick?" Matsuo asked.

" Does...it matter?"

" Of course it does. It worries me."

"...."

" Kiyotaka.....please....you need to take care of yourself better. Don't dwell on something that wasn't in your control-"

" It was in my control. I just chose the worst option. I should've picked no. That way.....you would've-"

" I am the only one at fault here, Kiyotaka.  I was the one who gave you that choice in the first place. I was the sole man responsible for ruining my son's life. I am the one who deserved the blame." Matsuo spoke seriously.

"...."  Kiyotaka was silenced for a bit.

" Do you.....Do you regret it?" Kiyotaka asked, softly.

" No. I do not." He answered.

"....." Kiyotaka closed his eyes and took a few deep breaths.

" How is school, Kiyotaka? Are you having fun?" Matsuo asked.

"....Can we...not talk about that. This is not the time-"

" This is the perfect time. I wish to know about everything that's happened to you." He chuckled. " Maybe you already have a girlfriend and I wouldn't know it!"

"....You're not real." Kiyotaka opens his eyes. " This is just a dream, anyways. So why should I bother-"

" It will help you feel better. That's what I believe. Besides, the possibility of me being the real Matsuo in spirit sounds quite possible."

" That possibility.....it's stupid. I won't delude myself with such a thing-"

" You've already been doing that ever since you received the news of my passing." He interrupted.

"...."

" You've been deluding yourself with assumptions. You believe that the cause of my death and my son's struggle is all your fault. But as I said earlier, it is I, who shall bear that fault. The consequences end with me." He said.

"...."

" Are you happy, Kiyotaka?"

"...."

" I'd like to assume that you're enjoying the freedom in your life, even if that small bit of freedom is restricted to that school alone. I'd like to assume that you've made many friends and have written down many names in that notebook. Ironically, it seems I've also deluded myself with assumptions." He mused.

"....."

" But I'd like to hear it from you. Please tell me...."

Matsuo slowly turns around to face Kiyopon.

Kiyopon's eyes widened in shock at the severe burn scars on his butler's face. A shocking reminder of the video his father had shown.

A pained smile was worn on Matsuo's face.

" Are you happy, Kiyotaka?"

----------------------------------------

Kiyopon wakes up and his coughing fit begins to show.

" Here, drink this!" Someone handed him a glass of water with something mixed in it.

Kiyopon drank it and he felt the refreshing feeling of water, and the strange bitter taste soon after.

Kiyopon was still coughing, but it was less than before.

" Phew....I'm glad it worked quickly." She said in relief.

Kiyopon finally notices and realizes the person who was currently with him.

"...Horikita?" His voice managed to say despite the sick tone.

" You still have a high fever. Please rest on the bed, I'll make something for you to eat and then give you some medicine. After that, I'll leave." She said.

" ...W-Wait-"

" Ayanokoji-kun....please listen to me. You're not well and I'm not going to stand by and watch you hurt yourself further. " she said. "  I don't know....what your mind is like.....but I know it's in deep pain....I know I won't be able to help but I'd like to try regardless."

She smiles. " Of course, I'll give you the space you need by leaving at exactly 6 pm. But then I'll be coming to check up on you before going to school, and then check up once again at lunch time, and then when school dismisses me. I will be watching over you for the rest of the time until 6 pm."

"...."

" This will be my daily routine from now on until you're better. Now please rest a bit more, I'll be back with your dinner." She said before walking towards the kitchen.

Kiyopon looked at the clock and squinted his eyes to see the time better.

5:15 pm.

45 minutes till Suzune will have to leave.

"...." Kiyopon relaxed into his bed again and began thinking about his dream. In particular,  the question that Matsuo repeatedly kept asking.

Kiyopon placed a hand on his chest. It didn't hurt like before. The deep feeling was still there, but at the very least, it was only numbing instead of getting worse.

"...."

Chapter END!

KawaiiLumine, out~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.4K 133 3
A story centered around both Ayanokoji and Kushida. Other characters will play key roles but to clear one thing up these are the two protagonists in...
146K 4.4K 24
This is a Classroom Of The Elite Fanfic. Disclaimer: I don't own the original story, it belongs to Shลgo Kinugasa. This is just a fanfic based on the...
24.4K 1K 17
so in this story ayanokoji went out and thought to himself to enjoy his high-school life for three years, and for this ayanokoji meaning of friendshi...