(Glamrock Freddy x reader) A...

By luver1221

Y/N is a 22 year old who just finally graduated college with a robotics engineering course and is now looking... More

A/n
Chapter 1 Finding a job
Chapter 2 the interview and first night
Chapter 3 what we are feeling
Chapter 4 The Party
Chapter 5 After Party/2 night
Chapter 6 Third Night
Chapter 7 The Incident
Chapter 8 Moving Procedure
Chapter 9 The Arrival
Chapter 10 Day 2
Chapter 11 The Park Part 1
Chapter 12 The Park Part 2
Chapter 13 The Park Final Part
Chapter 14 Time To Go
Chapter 15 Back to Work
Chapter 16 Meeting Moon
Valentine's Day Special
Chapter 17 Moon's Chip
Chapter 18 Meeting Eclipse
A/n
Chapter 19 You Good? Part 1
Chapter 20 You Good? Part 2
Chapter 21 Intruder Alert
Chapter 22 White Rabbit Man?
Chapter 23 The Projects Approval
Chapter 24 Bonnie Day 1
Chapter 25 Hey Mom, hey Dad
!!A/N!!
Chapter 26 Hey Rockstar
Chapter 27 Foxy
!!A/N!!
Chapter 28 Where am I?
Chpater 29 The Raceway
Chapter 30 William Afton
Chapter 31 Recovery
Chapter 32 Fixing the animatronic's
Chapter 33 Their explanations
Chapter 34 Were Bored
Chapter 35 Our Party
Chapter 37 Foxy's Problem
A/n
Chapter 38 Time To Go
A/N
Chapter 39 Grand Re-Re-Opening

Chapter 36 You What!?

145 10 11
By luver1221

It was the next day, 7 in the morning I was tired I didn't want to wake up I was sore from everywhere and yet Freddy decided to wake me up.

"Hello my love, its time to get up." Freddy said while he shook you lightly.

"Hmm.." was all you said.

"Come on you have to get up, you need to pick up Gregory remember." Freddy said.

"What time is it?" You asked him.

"It is currently 7:05 in the morning." Freddy said.

"Wake me up when it's 12." You said and covered yourself.

"But you still need to eat, shower, clean the house from yesterday and pick up Gregory." Freddy said.

"You know Freddy I think you forgot that we fucked last night. I can't really walk unless someone is holding me up. And remember your not human your fine and not sore. So please let me sleep." I said and turned over.

"I'll help you then." Freddy said and uncovered you and picked you up in a swift movement.

"Freddyyyy nooo put me downnnn." I said while I tried to get him to put me down.

"Nope I'm helping you shower." He said and prepared new clothes for you.

"Hey guys what's going on here?" Liam said while standing in the doorway from your room.

"Liam help me. I'm getting kidnapped by a sexy bear!" I whined.

"And why would I want to help you with that, shouldn't you be glad a sexy bear is kidnapping you." Liam said rasing a brow at you.

"It's cause I want to sleep, but tonto over here no me deja en paz." I said and Liam looked at you weird.

"Me no speak taco bell." Liam said.

"Just tell him I should sleep please, tell him that I need my rest." I said hoping he would help me.

"Freddy why don't you let them shower themselves?" Liam questioned Freddy.

"I have my reasons on why I won't let them." Freddy smiled.

"So what happened in here after you guys left?" Liam smirked.

"Nothing!" Me and Freddy said quickly.

"Uh huh rightttt..." Liam smiled and left but before leaving all you hear him scream was. "MONTY THEY TOTALLY FUCKED LAST NIGHT!" Liam laughed.

"Well so much for trying to be quiet last night." I pouted.

"What so you mean Superstar." Freddy said.

"If I knew they still would've known we fucked I would've been louder." I rolled my eyes.

"You know I'm always ready for another round." Freddy smirked.

"Oh shut up." I laughed.

Freddy took you tkt he bathroom and turned the water on getting it to the right temperature. He placed you down and helped you undress.

"You know I think it would've been best if I showed last night." I said and he took my shirt off.

"Well you were tired, but at least your getting one right now." Freddy said.

"You know what? Now that I think about it. Your confidence went up by a lot hasn't it.?" I questioned him.

"I am confused on what you mean my love." Fredd said.

I put my hands on him to balance myself while he took of my pants and understand. "Well what i mean is that you started cursing ever since last night and also you said a lot of things I thought I would've never hear from you." I said.

"Huh I guess your right, but if I'm being honest. I meant every word I said." Freddy said and kissed your head before helping you in the shower.

"So I'm going to clean myself right." I said and he shook his head.

"Nope I'm helping you." He smiled before stepping into the shower.

While he was helping you shower you saw all the marks he had left on you and the bite marks too.

"Did you try to eat me or something cause I have bite marks." I said.

"Heh sorry." Freddy said shyly.

"It's ok, at least now people will know I'm with someone." I smiled

After a while of showering Freddy helped you dry your hair and body before carrying you to the room to help you change. After changing you wanted to see if you were able to at least walk a bit or not.

"Are you sure you want to try without me holding you." Freddy said.

"Yes I'm pretty sure." I said.

"So if you fall you don't want me catching you wither right." He tilted his head.

"Yup nada, don't hold me or catch me just let me try." I said and he nodded.

I got up from the bed which was easy as it was. As I tried to take a step my legs started shaking and I fell to the floor.

"Fuck me man!" I yelled as I tired to get back up.

"Superstar we just did that yesterday you should at least wait a couple more hours until we do that again." Freddy said and I looked at him.

"..."

"..."

"Your lucky that your not a human cause if not you'd be dead by now." I rolled my eyes and tired getting up.

"I love you." Freddy smiled.

"Awww I've me too." I smiled back and got up this time.

"Oh come on your not mad at me right?" Freddy said and hugged you.

"No I'm not, and I love you too." I said and hugged him back.

"Come on let's go downstairs." He said before lifting you up.

"Ugh fine then." I pouted as we went downstairs.

"Well well well what do we got here." Monty smirked.

"Nothing gator." I rolled my eyes as Freddy placed me down on the couch with Bonnie and Foxy.

"So did you and Freddy really do it last night?" Bonnie whispered to you.

"Lemme guess you guys know too." I said and both Bonnie and Foxy nodded.

"Of course." I scoffed.

"Hey guys, what we eating today?" Samantha said as she came downstairs.

"Food." Liam replied back.

"Dumbass, anyway y/n hello how'd it go last night??" Samantha said as a huge smile came across her face.

"Nothing." I replied back to her.

"Oh come on I'm like your best of friend tell me did you loose your V card??" Samantha smirked.

"For the way your asking and smirking tells me you know the answer to that already." I said crossing my arms.

"Ok you got me, Liam and Monty set you guys up so you two would fuck already." Samantha smiled.

"Well she fucked up." Monty said.

"YOU GUYS DID WHAT?!" Me and Freddy yelled at them.

"Hehe oops." They both shrugged.

"Oh my fucking God, of course you two would." I laughed historically.

"Oh come on it was boud to happen soon sweet thang." Monty said.

"Shut up gator." I sneered.

"Come on Buttercup you should be thanking me." Liam smiled.

"My ass." I replied.

As the day went on it was time for me to go get Gregory well it was Samantha who had to because my legs didn't want to function. After a while Gregory and Samantha arrived.

"Hey y/n how come you didn't pick me up?" Gregory questioned you.

"Cause I have a huge headache and couldn't drive." I said.

"Oh ok then." Gregory smiled.

"Lies." Monty laughed.

"Shut it Monty." I said.

The day was boring since you couldn't really do much other than get up and walk just a bit until you couldn't, or you would tall to Foxy and Bonnie unless they were all flirty with eachother you'd talk to the girls and Sunny.

The more the day went on you ended up just hanging with the girls and Sunny since they had a lot of things to talk about. They also did your makeup for fun, paint nails etc. Then at some point Freddy just stayed with you and joined in on the fun. Once that got boring Sunny found a 1000 piece puzzle to do.

Hours went by and it was almost done, but in the beginning Monty had taken one piece and kept it until later. The more the puzzle became complete you guys noticed a piece missing. Sunny went looking for it like crazy, while you made sure it didn't get in between the cushions of the couch. After seacring for it like crazy Monty came in.

"You guys lookin for something." He smirked and pulled out the last piece.

"You asshole!" I yelled.

"Monty! What the fuck, we went crazy looking for that stupid piece." Roxy yelled.

Before you knew it Roxy went chasing the gator like crazy. Sun changed too Moon and groaned and went to chase Monty too.

"I wanna do that." I said.

"But you can't darling, so stay put I'll go get the piece for you ok." Freddy said and kissed your hand before leaving.

"Fuck that was hot." I said.

After a while of them chasing Monty everyone came back but Montys mouth was duck taped and he couldn't speak.

"Ppffttt hahahah." I busted out laughing while Monty just growled.

"Yea he wouldn't shut up." Chica said.

Freddy gave me the piece of the puzzle but Chica looked like she wanted to do it so I gave it to her instead.

"Come on Chica place the last piece." I said and she did.

The puzzle was finally completed and damn did the puzzle really stress you out. You guys ate dinner and watched TV. They took the tape off Monty and he went yelling like crazy and Liam powerd him off.

"Hey can someone help me place him in his charging port." Liam said and Foxy and Freddy went to go help.

After a while everyone went to go charge. You had to shower so Samantha helped you up the stairs but the rest you were able to do on your own. When you finished showering Freddy was waiting for you in your room.

"Sorry i didn't help you." Freddy said.

"Relax I need to walk on my own you know." I laughed.

"True, and also you'd have to get used to it cause it's will happen every so often." Freddy smirked.

"Wow your such a fucking horny bear Freddy." I rolled my eyes and went to my bed.

"Yea but you love me." Freddy smiled.

You and Freddy cuddle on the bed while talking and making random jokes. You two were about to fall asleep when Foxy came into the room.

"Sorry to er bother your alone time but I be needing some help." Foxy said a little nervously and me and Freddy looked at eachother confused and back at him.

"Sure tell us what you need help with captain." I smiled.

(A/n Hello everyone another chapter done its a short one but it's just a little something and I left it on a cliffhanger heh oops but i hope you all enjoyed it I hope it was boring and I'll see you all in the next one have a goodnight/morning to all, make sure to vote on the chapter I would really appreciate it, but you dont have to if you guys dont want to bye bye!!)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

708K 26.1K 101
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
432K 10.9K 60
𝐋𝐚𝐝𝐲 𝐅𝐥𝐨𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐇𝐮𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐝𝐨𝐧, 𝐝𝐚𝐮𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐥-𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰𝐧 𝐚𝐧𝐝, 𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐢𝐦𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐥𝐲, 𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐥-𝐫...
398K 19.2K 81
Kang y/n was always been the black sheep of the family. Overshadow by her extremely talented, gorgeous sister Roseanne . Who has the world revolve a...
1M 63K 119
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...