Dark Side || BNHA x Death Not...

By MyShipsDontSail

Y/n L/n, more commonly known as Shinigami, the notorious wark web assassin and con-for-hire with a terrifying... More

A/N
Info
Chapter 1: Ambush ✅
Chapter 2: Trust Fall ✅
Chapter 3: Sunafuru ✅
Chapter 4: Puppeteer ✅
Chapter 5: Solus ✅
Council Member Introductions!
Chapter 6: Ashes ✅
Chapter 7: Retribution ✅
Chapter 8: Confession ✅
Chapter 9: Panic
Chapter 10: Inspection
Area 51
Chapter dedicated to memes :)
More info
EXTRA
Chapter 11: Symbol
Chapter 12: Circle
Chapter 13: Overhaul
Chapter 14: Phone Call
Chapter 16: Lifespans
Chapter 17: Bumblebees
Chapter 18: Thunder
Chapter 19: Mindbending
Chapter 20: Yin Yang
Chapter 21: Hex
Chapter 22: Aliances
Chapter 23: Shots Fired
Chapter 24: Trio
Chapter 25: Demons
Chapter 26: Hatred
Chapter 27: Negotiations
Chapter 28: The UA Guard
Chapter 29: Mai-Sensei
Chapter 30: Drowsy
Chapter 31: NiiChan
Chapter 32: Secrets
Chapter 33: C-2
Chapter 34: Orders
Chapter 35: Iodine
Chapter 36: Hemlock
Chapter 37: Nomu
Chapter 38: Contact
Chapter 39: Chaotic Mind
Chapter 40: Of the Past
Chapter 41: Disintegrate
Chapter 42: Reveal
Chapter 43: Lies
Chapter 44: Kyozo
Chapter 45: Eyes
Chapter 46: Haywire
Chapter 47: Natural Law
Chapter 48: Finally, some goddamn action
Chapter 49: Hive
Chapter 50: Entomophobia
Chapter 51: Into the Mind
Chapter 52: Hospital
Chapter 53: Conformation
Chapter 54: Explanation
Chapter 55: Radioactive
Chapter 56: Death Traps
Chapter 57: Jazz

Chapter 15: Notes

303 8 5
By MyShipsDontSail

Edit: AAAH I FORGOT TO NAME THE CHAPTER SORRY HERE I FIXED IT

~Time skip~

You couldn't stop worrying about the deal. Have you taken enough advantage of your position? One of the major advantages is that Nezu still doesn't know your identity, but that could be easily changed if he runs a very very extensive background check and finds something suspicious about your birth certificate. Not to mention the police files.

According to Radioactive, he also knows Radioactive's real name, along with a few council members' names, although she couldn't confirm it. The council had no reason to know each other's names, and a few had even chosen to forget their own.

Stop worrying. It's pointless. You scolded yourself. Nezu wants me to protect the students because he concluded that I would do anything for the money. So, at the first chance, I'll prove that now that I'm in his game, I'm not backing down.

What will his next move be?

You redirected your attention to the current battle. It was Kirishima versus some guy from class 1b who looked like they had the same quirk. They've been exchanging blows for quite some time by now.

You suddenly recalled that you were going against Bakugo next.

"I gotta get to the prep room." You told Midoriya.

He looked at you with sympathy. "Oh yeah. You're up against Kacchan."

"Don't worry about it." You gave him what appeared to be a fake smile. If I lose, I did it on purpose. Don't worry Broccoli head.

Midoriya nodded and you turned away, heading for the prep room.

After a few minutes of walking, you reached the prep room.

You shut the door and did a visual scan of the room before pulling out a syringe filled with a stone gray substance. You quickly stabbed it into your arm and injected the serum, biting your lip as it took away half of your combat skills, and speed. You had the antidote as well. This serum was developed a year ago in the lab by an apprentice chemist working under Hive.

You sensed footsteps approaching and quickly hid the syringe in your pocket barely a second before Midoriya (of course) walked in.

"Oh! Midoriya! Hi!" You said, pretending to be a little jumpy.

"L/n are you okay?" He asked.

"Yeah. My opponent is Bakugo. I'm a little nervous." You admitted. I could kill that brat in a second if I was allowed to.

Midoriya shuffled in his bag until he found a notebook. "Here. I composed a strategy for you to win against Kacchan!"

You stared at him. "You take notes on people?"

"Yeah! I've got everything on every quirk here!" He excitedly flipped through the pages, showing you every single page. Your photographic memory quickly saved it all inside your humamongus brain.

When he was flipping, a few pages caught your attention.

Villain-

Radioactive

Quirk: can explode small objects within her line of sight. Details unknown

Watch out for:

can probably explode a person whole.

Extremely fast

Personality and quirk resembles kacchan

Villain-

Solar

Quirk: can manipulate a yellowish energy to make portals, barriers, ect.

Watch out for:

Extremely fast and precise

Great control over quirk

Seemingly the leader

Villain-

Strike

Quirk: endurance or absorption

Watch out for

Stamina

Movements seem almost robotic

endurance

You quickly memorized it before the pages flipped.

Midoriya closed the book. "L/n?"

"Yeah?" You answer. "This is impressive."

"Thank y-"

"L/n Y/n. It's your match." Ground Hog sensei walked in the room.

"Oh! Yeah. I'll be there. Bye." You waved to Midoriya. "Thanks. Midoriya. But I've got a plan."

You headed for the corridor that enters the arena and pushed away all your worries about nezu.

The light outside nearly blinded you. There was the crowd, their chattering, present mic introducing you and Bakugo, then-

"START!"

You stood still, waiting for Bakugo to make the first move. This was only to make him mad.

"NONE OF THEM ARE MOVING?"

Bakugo was seething at this point. <THAT BITCH! SHE'S LOOKING DOWN ON ME! I'LL MAKE HER PAAAAYYYYYY>

This is so easy it's almost fun. He resembles Radioactive in personality. As Midoriya said. You smirk internally.

He charged at you and you sidestepped, he whirred around and sent a blast straight at you. You took this chance to touch the ground with your hand.

"SO MUCH SMOKE! CAN ANYONE SEE WHAT'S HAPPENING??"

The dust cleared. You charged towards him, only to have him blast you again. The serum had (luckily) not lowered your pain tolerance levels, so you still don't feel your burns yet.

"OOH! THAT'S HARSH!"

You ran a hand down your arm, pretending to wince before charging again. This time, you jumped over him and proceeded to touch him from behind but he turned and exploded in your face again.

"DIEEEEEEE!" He yelled, exploding you again and again.

"L/N KEEPS CHARGING! BUT BAKUGO'S NOT LETTING HER ADVANCE!"

"Hey, can you stop this?" You heard someone ask Cememtoss, although you can barely hear over the explosions. "It's getting painful to watch."

Bingo.

You suddenly leapt up and spun behind him, trying to grab his back again but he spun and caught both your hands.

"Shouldn't you stop this? This isn't the way someone who is trying to be a hero should act." The same person from before raised his voice. "Stop toying with the girl!"

More voices joined in, even Present Mic. Keep this up, and I'll probably be the most memorable person this ye-

"Is the person who said toying with her a pro? How many years of experience?" You heard Aizawa say into the microphone.

AIZAWA WHY???? You cursed mentally. IT WAS GOING SO WELL!

"If that's what you're taking from this, then leave and start looking at job hunting sites. The reason he is like this is because he knows her strength. It's exactly because he wants to win so badly that there is no room for carelessness or holding back."

Damn Aizawa. But I guess it's time now...

You stood up slowly and raised your hand, gathering all the chunks of cement you had sent into the air before.

Adjusting the density so they would break easily, you morphed the chunks into smaller spikes, making them form a flat formation 20 feet above Bakugo.

You flicked your hand and let the spikes fall.

After this, I'll pretend to have reached my limit and collapse. He should be able to break all of them with a single blast.

"A METEOR SHOWER!"

Bakugo raised his hand and let off a huge explosion that rattled the entire stadium while exploding all the spikes.

"WOAH! WITH ONE BLAST, L/N'S PLAN JUST... WENT UP IN SMOKE!"

"Must've been all that hanging out with deku, huh? I knew you had some sort of plan." He scowled.

Oh no! I'Ve rEaChEd mY LiMiT!!! You put up a desperate face. HeLp mOi!!! tHiS pOmErAinIan GoNNa DieUs dELetUs mEEeeEeEEEEEE!

And now, for the oscar worthy finale, you started to charge at him again but collapsed on the ground mid-stride.

By falling slowly, you created a dramatic effect that soaked up sympathy and interest. These moments are why you'll never give up being a con agent. It's just too thrilling.

Midnight ran over and held her hand up at Bakugo. She felt your pulse and then called for the stretcher bots to carry you to the nurse lady.

*Time skip because i forgot to write this and this might be the last chance to hint at it*

Unknown POV

Three figures walked down the corridors. 

"Hey, have you watch the first year's UA festival?"

"I don't have time for that."

"You should check it out. There's so much raw talent in there!"

"Pffft nice try."

"But why don't you watch it? Scared you'll see someone better than you?"

"Heck no. And shut up."

"You scared?"

"You too. shut up."

"Yeah, she's definitely scared."

"AM NOT."

"Then watch."

"FINE."

The person flicked open her phone and searched it up. Results showed immediately. The figure sipped their water before looking down at the screen. They scrolled once.

UA Sports Festival - Todoroki Shoto VS Izuku Midoriya

The figure squinted. Midoriya? Isn't that the target? They scrolled again.

What? Hold it-

The figure almost dropped their phone. The water wasn't so lucky. It fell to the floor, spilling.

"Fuc-"

I can't see this mission possibly end well.

When i update (not upload) a chapter does it notify the readers? i just want to know. THX

Meme:

how is this possiable

that wasn't really a meme so here are some more that isn't quite meme either.

I am taking a week break my fingers are sore and theres a essay due tomorrow byeeeeeee

PS I had to vote on my own story to break the 69 then i realized i actally had votes! Thank you for reading! 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

326K 13.2K 51
After Midoriya's mother dies, he falls down a self destructive path. The UA Traitor has been discovered to be the one and only Izuku Midoriya. But ev...
215K 10.2K 107
All Might is retired. The evil All For One is behind bars. Villains run rampant and pine after the newly dethroned underworld. And (Y/N)'s license e...
59.5K 1.5K 116
Y/n L/n,a girl with a powerful quirk, was dreaming to go into UA, living with her mother : Sana L/n, and her older brother Siji L/n. She had a very h...
2.1K 65 18
Y\N has been an villain all her life. She was recused by the League of Villains when she was young. They saw that her quirk could be helpful to the L...