The Song of the Titan

Von bleachanimefan

A human girl named, Azara weathers, has landed into a strange land called the Boiling Isles. A magical realm... Mehr

Prologue
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten!!
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
The Song of the Titan Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter 20
Chapter Twenty -One
Chapter Twenty -Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-One

Chapter Twenty-Six

108 5 0
Von bleachanimefan

"Azara!" Hunter called out. He frantically looked around, looked around, trying to find her. She was no where be seen. He felt himself starting to panic a little, getting more worried. "Where are you?"

"She couldn't have gone too far. We'll find her." The cardinal talisman assured him.

"I found her! I found mom!" Jewel chirped frantically, catching Hunter's and Orion's attention. They headed over to where they heard the blue jay. Hunter's eyes widened, seeing several trees along the way that were completely burned into cinders, as he ran. He stopped upon a open clearing until he spotted Azara. She was sitting underneath a tree with her head in her legs with her arms wrapped around them, crying.

Hunter slowly walked over to her before he was standing next to her. The two palismans flew up into the tree, giving them some space.

"Can I sit?"

Azara said nothing. Hunter sat down next to her, resting his arms on his legs. He shot her a worried look, trying to figure out on what to say to her. "Sorry, I'm not really good with this," he replied. "But, I don't like seeing you like this, talk to me. What can I do to make it better?"

"Just stay with me." Azara hugged her legs tighter, still not looking at him.

"Talk to me, what's bothering you?" Hunter asked her, as he looked straight ahead. Azara bit her lip.

"John just makes me so mad! He doesn't even care what mom did for us, what I did for him when dad passed away! I had to look out for him, when mom was grieving. But, he wants to throw it all away, everything that we sacrificed for him!" Azara cried.

"I know how you feel," Hunter replied. "I understand completely." Azara's eyes widened, realizing that Hunter had experienced the same thing with Belos.

"Hunter, I'm sorry for throwing it all out you like that. I'm so selfish." She leaned her head back against the tree.

"No, your not. You're the most selfless person that I've ever known. Well, the only person that I've ever known."

Azara made a small laugh, smiling softly. Seeing her smile, made Hunter's heart swell. At least he did something good, that was enough for him. The two sat for a while and Azara played with her thumbs, thinking.

"I guess mainly why I was mad, was because I was scared. I hated seeing John talk like that and it scared me. I'm mad for mom lying to us like that, keeping secrets from us, but I guess she had her reasons. But, what scared me the most was being alone with Belos."

"What did he do to you?" Hunter asked her.

"He told me that he knew from the very beginning that I was half as witch. He told me what he was planning to do on the Day of Unity. That he made a deal with the Titan in order to do so." Hunter's eyes widened at what she told him before frowning. Great, just when he thought that his uncle couldn't get even more crazier.

"I was scared and I couldn't do anything and I was completely powerless. I was scared that I was going to die that I wouldn't see you again." Azara finished, clenching her fists in her lap. Hunter laid his hand on hers.

"So, was I." He told her. "I swear I'm going to make him pay for what he did to you."

"Well, look who's changed so much." Azara laughed. Hunter felt his cheeks and ears burn, turning red as he blushed.

"There's also something else that I would like to ask you?"

"What is it?" Azara asked him.

"You never left my side from the very beginning, even when I was too stubborn to listen. After all of this is over, will you stay with me?" He told her. Azara's eyes widened a little in shock.

"W-What are you saying?" She stammered. Hunter sighed, looking down, nervously. "Hunter?" Hunter looked back at her, with a serious look in his eyes.

"Will you be my wife, Azara? Will you marry me?"

Azara's breath left her quickly. She didn't say anything, she was too stunned by what he had just said. Hunter started to look a little nervous by her reaction, starting to panic a little.

"You don't have to say anything. It was stupid of me to ask you that-!" Hunter yelled in surprise as Azara tackled him, wrapping her arms around him, both falling to the ground.

"Yes!" Azara cried happily. "Yes, yes, a million times yes!" Even though they were both really young, she didn't care. She wanted to be with him. The two palismans watched them, as they were sitting in the tree above, chirping happily.

Hunter stared up at her in a daze before he smiled and laughed with her.

The two went back to the owl house to find Raine and John still outside by the cliff side. The two heard Hunter and Azara as they approached. John got up and ran over to her.

"Azara!" He cried throwing his arms around her waist and looked up at her. "I'm sorry! I didn't mean what I said earlier! Raine made me realize that you were only looking out for me."

"It's okay, John I forgive you. I'm sorry for hitting you." She smiled, hugging him back.

"Hey, you're back!" Luz smiled as she walked out of the house over to them. "Is everything alright?"

Azara nodded, smiling. "It's just fine. Everything's fine, now." Luz noticed that she was alot more happier. She hummed, her eyes darting towards Hunter and Azara suspiciously.

"Ooh, did something happen? Give me the juicy secrets." Luz smirked as she leaned in closer to Azara. She whispered into Luz's ear, which made the witch apprentice eyes to wide in shock, her mouth dropped a little.

"Wha?!" She gasped. "You and Hunter?! Hunter and you?! Proposed!? He proposed to you!"

"Geez, Luz why don't you shout it out louder?" Azara sighed.

"Oh, we heard everything!" They heard Amity yell out and saw her and the others standing by the door, smirking. Hunter and Azara blushed, embarrassed.

"Congratulations, you two!" Raine smiled.

"You two deserve all of the happiness in the world!" Hooty smiled, crying a little. He wrapped himself around Hunter and Azara, hugging them while struggled to get free.

"Well, now this is quite a celebration." A voice said. Everyone turned their heads to see an old man with long greying hair and beard, golden eyes like Eda's, his left eye was scarred as well as his hand. He had a walking stick to help him walk, and to Hunter's surprise their was a yellow cardinal with a similar scar on it's left eye, sitting on the witch's shoulder that looked an awful lot like Lil Rascal.

Eda's eyes widened in surprise. "Dad? W-Why are you here?"

"Your mother called me and explained everything that's happened." He told her. He looked over at Hunter and Azara, noticing them and walked over.

"I'm sorry about what happened to your mother." He said.

"It's okay. But, who are you?" Azara asked him.

"Kid, this is Dell Clawthorne, he is mine and Lily's father." Eda told her.

"Why does your palisman look a lot like flapjack?" Hunter asked him. He blushed a little, at the bird's nickname. Eda, King, and Luz both awed at him. Orion chirped in response.

"That is another reason why I am here. It involves a very old magic that goes back in the Clawthorne clan. First, we need a fire pit." He explained.

"Now, you're talking my language!" King said, excitedly. Everyone started to gather some lumber and twigs and some stones, placing them in a circle, standing around it. Dell lit it on fire.

"What is this for? Why are we doing this? What's the point?" Azara asked.

"We are going to look into the past." He told them. Everyone's eyes widened in surprise, except for Gwendolyn who had already knew.

"But, how is looking into a fire going to help look into the past?" Hunter asked.

"We need something from the past relating to the person."

Azara turned towards Hunter narrowing her eyes it him with as suspicious look. Before he could do anything, she yanked a small piece of hair from his head, making Hunter yelp.

"Azara, what the heck?! What was that for?!" He demanded, rubbing his head from where she yanked it.

She smiled and held it out to Dell. "Will this do?"

"Yes, it will." He smiled and took it from her, tossing the hair into the fire. "Now, I need you all to hold hands and stare directly into the fire."

"You didn't have to pull so hard." Hunter hissed and grumbled under his breath.

"Oh, shush. It'll grow back." Azara smiled before pecking a small kiss on his cheek, making Hunter blush a little.

The fire started to grow bigger, turning into a bluish color. Then Hunter and Azara heard voices coming from inside of it. It sounded like children laughing.

"Come on, Caleb!"

Their eyes widened as they saw an younger Philip as a small child and another boy was older by a few years, that looked very similar to Hunter, same face, blond hair and everything.

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

104K 1.6K 78
The story begins with a boy who's the son of eda the owl lady the most powerful witch of the boiling isles and the holder of the powerful most magic...
2.4K 69 6
Luz had a big party planned for her first Christmas on the Boiling Isles, but a poorly-timed snow plague has destroyed her dreams for a perfect holid...
1.3K 45 18
Story cover isn't mine... it's a random picture I found on Pinterest... I'm taking cover requests... someone pls send help. Luz and Hunter Noceda are...
817 22 11
A blue demon by the name of Aqua, has been in love with a boy named Edric for a while now, and Edric seems to be falling for him. Conflicts come into...