Coach Knowles

By 4BEYGK

"Maraj! You're late.." Some woman busted in the gym but trailed off when she got closer. "Who's this?" "This... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
CAST
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
78
79
80
81
82
83
84

77

5.3K 322 590
By 4BEYGK

an even longer one

onika

Bey didn't come over last night but I didn't mind this one time. She was so drunk, she could stay where she was at.

I meant it when I said I wasn't mad. I tend to overreact and create something out of nothing. She doesn't deserve that so I wasn't going to start anything today.

It's like she knew I was thinking about her because she started calling me. I smiled and answered the phone. "Hello?"

"Good morning beautiful." She must think I'm mad.

"Good morning."

"How are you feeling? How's baby Blaze?"

"Please stop playing with me this early in the morning." She's always trying to be funny.

"I'm about to come over."

"I can hear how tired you are in your voice, go back to sleep."

"I wanna sleep with you and Blaze. I'm still drunk from last night and hungover at the same time. I don't even get hung over."

"You don't need to be going out and getting drunk like that anyways." That's when she fucks.

"Remember the last time? I put a baby in you."

"Allegedly."

"Allegedly?"

"See you when you get here, bye." I hung up and went to brush my teeth.

After I was done I went downstairs and again, Amir was in the kitchen.

"Why do you keep waking up early? What are you up to?" He must be plotting.

"Good morning beautiful mother."

I was about to tell him he sounds like his damn daddy but the daddy in question is Bey.

"What do you want?" He has to want something.

"Why would you just assume I want something?" Exactly what someone who wanted something would say.

"Just ask."

"Can I have my back? Before you say no, it's just for a couple seconds. I just need to send a text."

"How do you text people normally? How did you even make the plans with your date?"

"W-"

"Before you talk, think about what you're going to say. Don't lie."

"My school laptop. I'm in the trenches."

"And why can't you use your school laptop to send the text you're trying to send?"

"I just can't. Please, it'll only be like five seconds."

I rolled my eyes, "Okay Amir. Come upstairs and I'll give it to you."

He smiled and started walking upstairs, I followed him. "Thank you."

"I'm pregnant, stop stressing me out before I get Bey on you."

"How am I stressing you out?"

"Just hurry up." We walked into my room and I got his phone.

He started typing the second I handed him his phone back.

A second later my door opened and I thought it was Imani but it was Bey. "How did you get in here?"

"I stole your spare key a while ago, I need one of my own. Hey Amir."

"Hi." He was still typing like crazy, I need to see who he's texting.

"How's Blaze?"

"Come here." I don't know where this was coming from, I just said I'm not mad a second ago.

She walked closer to me and I smelled her. "Where are you coming from?"

"My house?"

"Mhm. Sure."

"Coach you're in troubleee."

"Boy, shut up. Sassy ass little boy. You-" I was getting carried away.

"Onika."

"Sorry, I'm pregnant."

Bey took my hand and pulled me closer to her. "Don't be mad, I'll buy you breakfast."

I am hungry... "What you you gonna get me?"

"Anything you want." She pecked news lips once. "I heard Wendy's breakfast is good." She pecked my lips again. "Or have you ever tried First watch?"

"Amir get out. Leave the phone." She was really turning me on with food.

"You're nasty." Amir got up and left.

"Give me a real kiss."

She leaned in and kissed me slowly. I was getting weak in the knees.

She grabbed my ass then slapped it and I moaned. She pulled back and smirked.

"Bend over my knee."

"Bye, you're not about to spank me. Go get my breakfast."

She sat down on my bed and patted her lap. "Come on, don't be boring."

"I'm not bending over your knee so you can spank me."

She dramatically rolled her eyes and stood up. "I'll be back."

"Bye."

She left and Amir came back into my room. "Can I finish?"

"Who were you texting?"

"Bryson."

"Let me see the messages."

"The who?"

"What happened to honesty? I'm not going to get mad, I promise." I was lying. "You don't really have a choice, I'm your mom."

He sighed and got his phone off the bed where he left it. He unlocked and handed it to me.

bry 🫱🏽‍🫲🏾

bry 🫱🏽‍🫲🏾: can you just talk to me like i don't see why you're doing all this

: why I'M doing all what?

:like really leave my the fuck alone i swear on my mom i will beat you the fuck up.

I had to pause there. "Why are you swearing on me?"

"Hm?"

"You heard me. I swear on my son I'll beat your ass, keep playing with me." I went back to reading.

bry 🫱🏽‍🫲🏾: nigga fuck you

: i already did and it was loose

bry 🫱🏽‍🫲🏾: that's funny because if i can recall you've had to force yourself into me on multiple occasions

: don't say it like that because it sounds like something it's not.

bry 🫱🏽‍🫲🏾: okay whatever.

: so you're going to leave me alone now?

bry 🫱🏽‍🫲🏾: stop texting me. i'll see you at school.

: you don't see how crazy you are?

bry 🫱🏽‍🫲🏾: you did this to me

bry 🫱🏽‍🫲🏾: first you're with me and treating me great until people start to find out then you start acting like a complete bitch

bry 🫱🏽‍🫲🏾: then i break up with you and you corner me and "convince" me to forgive you. things are actually going good and then you randomly break up with me.

bry 🫱🏽‍🫲🏾: what the fuck type of sense does that make?

: we weren't good for each other we didn't need to be together

bry 🫱🏽‍🫲🏾: and you and that other bitch are? you don't even like her

bry 🫱🏽‍🫲🏾: and she's fucking elijah btw

: i don't care she can fuck whoever she wants to. you can too.

bry 🫱🏽‍🫲🏾: are you fucking her?

: is that your business?

bry 🫱🏽‍🫲🏾: so yes. just come talk to me in my car tomorrow during lunch. please

: so you can suck my dick?

bry 🫱🏽‍🫲🏾: maybe

: k

bry 🫱🏽‍🫲🏾: 👍

What the hell?

"Don't meet him in his car tomorrow."

He shrugged, "I might."

"If you get back in that toxic relationship for some head Amir I swear. Aren't you going to prom anyway?"

"I'm not getting back with him."

"Oh so you're going to let him do it and go back to ignoring him? Don't do that, just leave him alone."

"I tried to, he won't let me. I might as well get something out of it."

"Are you serious right now?" I can't believe he really thinks like this.

"I don't see why not."

"I do. You're a little kid, you don't even need to be doing the things you do."

"I'm about to be in college, I'm not a little kid."

"Do you know where you're going yet?"

"I have a lot of offers but I'm thinking of Duke, UCLA, USC, TSU, or Kentucky."

"Oh so you might want to stay here?"

"Maybe. I could visit you guys all the time. I don't know if that's what I want, I kinda want to go as far away as possible."

"Hold on." My phone started ringing and I answered it. "Hey baby." I was being extra because she was buying me food.

"Come outside."

"Why?"

"Just come on. You have to get in the back, Kelly already called shotgun and she won't move. Sorry."

"Okay, let me just put shoes on."

"See you in a second, bye."

"Bye." I hung up.

"You're about to go?"

"Yeah, I'm sorry. I'll be back before Imani wakes up and we can finish talking."

"Okay."

I should've taken his phone but I felt bad so I pretended like I forgot.

I put my Crocs on and went outside. I got into the backseat of Beys car since Kelly was in the front like she said.

"Hi Kelly. Thank you Bey." My food was already in the backseat so I didn't waste any time.

"Hey, how are you feeling?" They both ask me that every time they see me.

"Good."

I was only talking because I was trying to get my plastic fork open. Being pregnant is making me so unhealthy, I need to start cooking for myself again.

As soon as I got my fork and food open, I didn't waste any time digging in.

"Damn, she fucking that shit up!" Kelly and Bey looked back at me and started laughing.

That wasn't funny to me. My eyes started to water and I closed my food container.

I finished chewing and wiped my tear. They were too busy laughing to notice, Bey was about to kill us all for a joke that wasn't even that funny.

"You think that was funny? Bitc-"

"Onika."

"Sorry."

"You're not even pregnant enough to be calling me out my name like that. Wait until the second trimester at least."

I started crying again.

"Why are you crying?"

"Why are you being mean to me?"

She was about to say something but Kelly leaned over to whisper something in her ear and she nodded.

"I'm sorry, I'll try to be nicer."

"Kelly what did you say to her?"

"To take a left. I have nothing to do with this, I'm not even here."

Beys phone started to ring, it was connected to her car so we could all hear it. She disconnected it and answered on her phone.

Why can't we hear?

She was on the phone for about a minute then she made a u-turn.

"Where are we going?"

"My mamas house."

"Huh? Why?" I'm not ready to meet her mom just yet.

"She called me and she doesn't feel good so I'm just gonna go check up on her and make sure she's okay."

Kelly mumbled, "Bitches get a degree in health sciences and think they're a doctor all of a sudden."

"How many degrees do you have?"

I just kept my mouth shut. This wasn't a conversation I could participate in, I don't have any degrees.

"You have an education degree, you can't even be having this conversation with me right now."

Bey scoffed, she looked so offended. "To think I was going to name my first born after you."

"Stop lying, we were never going to name her Kelendria."

Kelly turned and looked at me. "Why'd you say it like that? What's wrong with Kelendria?"

"Nothing. I don't want to make my kid after anyone and it doesn't go with my other kids names."

Amir and Imani don't sound alike but the I's in their makes make them look the same.

"I really just want to name them Giselle or Bey Jr."

"Definitely not Bey Jr. Giselle isn't bad either but no."

"Some of the names I was saying just to be funny but I actually like Beau."

"I hate it." That country ass name, I already told her we don't live on a ranch.

"Okay, you come up with a name then."

"Amari, we could name a boy or girl that and we could call them Mari for short."

"You just combined Amir and Imanis names, that's not creative at all. I say we name her Blue if she's a girl."

"I'm not naming my child a color."

"I know I already said Peter yesterday but think about it. Peter Parker Knowles. Doesn't that have a ring to it?"

"Knowles?"

"Yes..?"

"Amir and Imani both have my last name." Partially because neither one of their fathers were shit and I left them before I gave birth.

"And?"

"I mean, why mess that up now?"

"If the baby comes out with dark hair and slanted eyes, their last name will be Maraj. If it comes out with light brown or blonde hair and smiles within five minutes of being born, their last name will be Knowles."

"I don't know why your child would come out with blonde hair if that's not even your natural hair color." Kelly chuckled and shook her head, she was on Beys ass today.

I gasped. "Bey really?" I don't know why but I really thought that was her natural hair.

"No. Why are you just lying unprovoked today? You've known me my whole life, you know I've never bleached my hair a day in my life."

"I literally have pictures of you with brown hair."

"Maybe from when I was younger because my hair was brown and it lightened, dumbass."

"It lightened with bleach, stop lying."

"When? You're really about to make me mad, shut up."

"Or what?"

"Are you guys really doing all this over hair? Is it even that serious?"

Bey mumbled something that I didn't hear. She thinks she's funny.

"Onika girl, she's talking about you." Kelly sounded like Imani telling on Amir.

"What did she say? I couldn't hear her."

"She said you need to mind your business and stay in the back because that's not even your hair."

Bey smacked Kelly. "I was talking about you, stop trying to start stuff. You're acting like your lesbian lover right now."

"I believe Kelly. Bey stop before I choke you out from behind this seat."

"She also calls you a crazy lady to me all the times."

"What else does she say about me?" I didn't know she was talking about me like that.

"That I love you." She looked behind and smiled at me.

"Mhm. I talk about you to Kelly too so it's okay." Especially when we went to the spa.

"And say things like what?"

"You nut fast."

"That's only the tip of the iceberg, she had words for you."

I did. I'm pretty sure it was right after I found out about her and Mel so I was pissed.

"Kelly you're supposed to be my best friend and you didn't tell me she was talking about me? That's fake."

"Girl worry about your old ass mama, don't miss your turn."

I recognized this area from when I had to pick Bey and Solange up. We were just down the street.

"Shut up."

Bey has to be on her period or something, she's so cranky today.

We got to her moms house and she parked. It was huge, my house is pretty big and this was about two times as big.

"I probably won't be gone for too long. No more than ten minutes, I just want to make sure she's not dying or anything."

"No nurse hat?" I kinda love her hats.

"Tina would have too much to say, I'll save myself the lecture on why I should be normal."

Kelly told her good luck and Bey left. I waited until Bey was all the way inside to scoot up to Kelly.

"I have a question." I wish Imani was here so I could rock her like a baby again.

"I might have an answer, what's up?"

"Do you know any babies names Giselle?"

The whole thing is a little weird to me. Who's child was that and why did she have the same name as Bey?

"Uhh not that I know of, why?"

"Beys never gotten anyone else pregnant?"

"She doesn't have any kids Onika."

"That wasn't my question, has she ever gotten anyone pregnant?"

"No Onika."

"I thought we were friends, why are you lying to me?" I don't even know if she's lying or not, I needed to get to the bottom of this baby thing.

"Why don't you want to name your baby after me?" She cracked a smile, she jokes at the wrong times just like Bey.

"Okay, does little Kelendria have a half sister I don't know about?"

"No, I don't."

"Kelly please."

"I already told you she doesn't have kids, calm down. Whoever Giselle is, isn't her seed."

"You and Bey lie the same." Maybe it's a Texas thing.

"And how is that?"

"You guys try to act like what I'm asking is so crazy that it couldn't be true. You guys like to paint yourselves out like angels."

"I'm not doing that, she literally just doesn't have a kid. I wouldn't even let her lie to you about something like that."

"Unless she just found out."

"Why wouldn't she tell you if she had a baby?"

"She lies about dumb stuff like that. Then when I find out she's gonna be like 'It would've been awkward if you found out I had a baby right after you found out you were pregnant, I was just trying to avoid that.'" I mocked her deep voice and how dumb she sounds.

"She doesn't have any kids Onika. You can't blame her for a theory you came up with."

"Okay, then why don't you know who's baby that is? You're the one that literally just said she doesn't have any friends. What random person gave her a baby then?"

"Ask her?"

"I did and she said she found it on the side of the road. You do the same thing, you joke to avoid answering the question."

"You're quite observant, you should've been a detective. You would be great at getting information, if I was lying you would've gotten it out of me by now just like you did in Houston that one time."

"You guys just aren't that good at lying to be honest."

"Y- uh oh."

"What?"

"Tina's coming, hide in the trunk or something."

"Why?"

"Bey is very against Tina meeting you, look at her face."

I looked out the window and Bey was holding a big container and walking to the car but she looked pissed. Uh oh indeed.

I've never seen her mom before. Bey had her whole face, so did Solange.

"I'm a grown woman, I'm not hiding in a trunk from my girlfriends mom."

Kelly shrugged, "Suit yourself."

Bey was way in front of her mom so she quickly opened the door. "Kelly hurry up and get out before she gets here, she just wants to say hi."

Kelly rushed out of the car just in time. Bey got in and put the container she was holding on the passenger seat.

"What's that?"

"She baked Kelly a whole fucking cake." Oh she was mad, she was cussing.

"What's wrong with that?"

"She's never baked me a cake before."

"So you're jealous?"

"No, but I'm her daughter. Before she bakes a Kelly for someone else's daughter she should make one for me. I don't care, I didn't like her anyway."

"I don't like being hid like this."

"I'm not hiding you, she knows about you."

"Yeah but you're still being weird and sneaky. I'm your pregnant girlfriend. If we meet, we meet."

"Okay."

Kelly came back inside the car and sat the container in her lap.

Bey rolled window down. "Mama!"

Her mom was already walking away but she turned back around.

"My girlfriends in the back, say hi."

She came all the way to the window and looked at me from the Beys window. I regret this, I was scared now.

"Nice to meet you ma'am." I smiled, I tried to show off my dimples to make me look better because I knew I looked a mess.

I was still in the clothes I went to sleep in because I thought I was just coming to gay my breakfast and I was crying earlier.

"You too. Giselle why do you have her sitting in the backseat like that? That's no way to treat a lady."

I'm a lady? Maybe she likes me.

"She's fine mama. Go inside to your husband and do the things I told you to."

"Alright. Bye Kelendria, and tell me how that cake is."

"Will do mama, I'll come see you before I go."

"Alright now, have a good day. Love you."

"Love you too."

She smiled and walked back to her house.

Damn, she didn't even say she loved Bey.

"Can you take me home?" I thought I would've been back by now.

"Are you mad? Did she do something that I didn't notice?"

"No." She barely even directly acknowledged me. "I'm supposed to be home before Imani woke up and I was talking to Amir about something important when you called."

"Okay. Are you sure?"

"Yes, I'm fine."

She nodded and started driving in the direction of my house. I don't even know where she was supposed to be taking me before this.

We got to my house and she  walked me to my door.

"I'll come over in a coupes hours when Kelly goes out."

"Okay. I'll miss you." I frowned, she told me she was going to spend the whole weekend with me and she didn't.

"I'll make it up to you, I promise."

She gave me a kiss and went back to her car.

——
this chapter was so funny to me but it was sooooo long

Bey?

Onika?

Bey and Kelly?

Onika thinking Giselle is Beys daughter?

Was Kelly lying about anything?

Onika and Tina meeting?

Amir and Bryson?

Onika wanting their child to have her last name?

vote & comment

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

135K 7.5K 69
Beyonce and Onika work together and eventually fall in love but can they stay in love? -- (G!p) (GxG)
72.8K 3.8K 40
โœฟโฏโ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ใ€Œโœฟใ€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โฎโœฟ ๐™๐™๐™ง๐™š๐™š ๐™‚๐™ž๐™ง๐™ก๐™จ. ๐™Š๐™ฃ๐™š ๐™™๐™š๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ฃ๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™ค๐™ฃ ๐™ง๐™ค๐™ค๐™ข. ๐™”๐™ค๐™ช ๐™œ๐™š๐™ฉ๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™ง๐™š๐™–๐™™๐™ฎ ๐™ฉ๐™ค ๐™–๐™™๐™™ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™ž๐™จ ๐™ฉ๐™ค ๐™ช๐™ง ๐™ก๐™ž๐™—๐™ง๐™–...
41.9K 2.2K 20
Nicki is thrilled to land a job as a nanny for a wealthy, recently divorced mother of two. The pay is amazing, and the kids are angels. The only prob...
64.2K 3.6K 24
Onika has a lifestyle that her friends don't necessarily understand. Everyday is like a battle trying to fit in and make stronger relationships with...