𝙲𝙾𝙽𝚅𝙴𝚁𝙶𝙴𝙽𝙲𝙴

By BraedimusSupreme

The concept of temporal displacement, in sociology, refers to the idea that new forms of activities may repla... More

Ch-1: 𝗕𝗮𝘁𝘁𝗹𝗲 𝗥𝗼𝘆𝗮𝗹𝗲
Ch-2: 𝗦𝘂𝗱𝗱𝗲𝗻 𝗔𝘁𝘁𝗮𝗰𝗸
Ch-3: 𝗔𝗻𝗼𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝗜𝗻𝗰𝘂𝗿𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻
Ch-4: 𝗠𝗼𝗿𝗲 𝗕𝗿𝗮𝗲𝗱𝗲𝘆𝘀?
Ch-6: 𝗖𝗼𝘂𝗿𝘀𝗲 𝗼𝗳 𝗔𝗰𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻
Ch-7: 𝗔𝗺𝗯𝘂𝘀𝗵 𝗔𝘁𝘁𝗮𝗰𝗸!!
Ch-8: 𝗕𝗮𝘁𝘁𝗹𝗲 𝗼𝗳 𝗧𝗼𝗸𝘆𝗼 𝗣𝘁𝟭
Ch-9: 𝗕𝗮𝘁𝘁𝗹𝗲 𝗼𝗳 𝗧𝗼𝗸𝘆𝗼 𝗣𝘁𝟮
Ch-10: 𝗥𝗲𝘁𝘂𝗿𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗛𝗼𝗺𝗲
Ch-11: 𝗘𝗽𝗶𝗹𝗼𝗴𝘂𝗲

Ch-5: 𝗘𝘅𝗽𝗹𝗮𝗻𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻𝘀

320 10 12
By BraedimusSupreme

Over at Prima's ship in the forest, Leo, Hana, Tio, as well as Spider-Man/Braedey, were all sitting in the main compartment of the vessel, waiting for hear what their alien friend has to say about what she's found during her investigation.

"Okay, so your friend is from the Andromeda Nebula?" Spider-Man/Braedey began to say, while hanging from the ceiling via web. "That's something."

"Yeah. She came here with this ship for an exploration mission, and she's been here ever since." Hana answered to him. "She's been a great help for us all."

"She can make anything happen if you ask her nicely." Tio added in.

"Okay. Here's what I've obtained so far, but I'll show the rest of my findings to the others in due time." Prima spoke out as she walked over from her lab section. "From what I've seen on scanners, these scans are all conclusive: multiple realities from different aspects of the multiverse have crossed over with our own."

"Which does explain the multiple versions of Braedey all appearing before us." Leo shrugs. "However, is there conclusive evidence as to explain what's going on?"

"We'd best go and tell the others at once." Hana now suggested to the others. "I mean, we need to go and tell them before something worse attacks us."

"I agree." Spider-Man/Braedey got down from the roof and stood up on his feet. "The others should know right now."

"Okay. We'll go see where the others are, and we'll go meet up with the Potterverse and Monster Braedey at where they're at." Tio agreed.

Hana nodded, then with a few hand gestures, she forms a portal to the Sunohara dormitory. The group make their way through, and they appear in the front yard of the dormitory. The group smiled to one another, then they made their way inside the building. As they do so, they made their way to the lounge, where they saw the Bayverse and Rosario versions of Braedey there, along with their Braedey, and they were looking about the place and learning all they can about their counterpart and their histories.

"It's almost uncanny or something to see." Naomi said to Miss Sunohara. "I mean, it's so odd."

"So, you not only were cursed by your abusive father to be the Ghost Rider just because of him wanting you to get all A's in school, you end up here in Japan because of him, then he tried to sell you off in marriage to some Russian lord's daughter, only for all that to backfire, but you kept the Rider powers?" Rosario/Braedey asked to Braedey, the latter having told the former of what happened to him till now.

"Yeah, that seems about right." Braedey shrugged in answer. "And that leaves us to where we are right now."

"Talk about horrible." Musume/Braedey grunted. "A father is meant to help their children, not hurl abuse at them."

"I'll never understand why my father did the things he did." Braedey sighed. "But without what he did, I would not have met my new friends and had this much fun." He then added with a smile.

"Yeah. Sometimes, you look away from all the bad and see the good that comes out of it." Bayverse/Braedey agreed. He then saw the others. "Oh, hey. Didn't hear you guys come in." He waved to them.

"We need to get all the Braedeys together to tell them about what we've found." Leo told his Braedey.

"I understand. It's time for an indignation meeting." Braedey declared.

"I second that." Rosario/Braedey agreed.
"I add my vote." Spider-Man/Braedey nodded.
"Same. I'm in." Musume/Braedey raised his hand.

"Okay. It's all unanimous." Leo stated. "We'll head over to where both Indominus and Potterverse Braedey have been hiding for the past week and days."

"I'm on it..." Hana was about to make a portal but Rosario/Braedey stopped her. "What?"

"Save your energy. I feel like you'll need to use it later." Rosario/Braedey said to her, then brought out what was a Groundbridge remote control. "We'll use this." He puts in the coordinates of where the hideout is, and pushes the central button. A second later, a green/blue swirling portal appeared before them. "We can take the Groundbridge there."

"Good plan." Bayverse/Braedey nodded.

Miss Sunohara brought Braedey into a gentle embrace, Naomi also hugging him. "Please be careful out there." The latter said to her son.

"I will. You two also be careful." Braedey asked to them. "If something happens, get clear and call me at once." He told them.

"I'll contact others to tell them what's going on." Leo added in to Braedey.

With that, the four versions of Braedey, Leo, Prima, Tio, and Hana began to make their way through the portal, which closed up as they entered it. As they left, both Naomi and Miss Sunohara began to make the house as prepared as they can make it...

~*~*~

Turns out the hideout where Potterverse/Braedey and Musume/Braedey had taken residence inside of it an abandoned building on the outskirts of town, one that hasn't been touched by anyone. When the group arrived via Groundbridge, they were confused by where they were, until they saw Ruby flying nearby before going into the building. They made their way inside, and they saw Maryellen, Dante, Tessa, and Ameri with the other two versions of Braedey alongside them.

"Glad you all could make it." Potterverse/Braedey said to the group as they arrived. He then pulled out his wand and makes some enchantments. "There. Nobody will suspect anything with these illusion charms." He told the others as he puts his wand away.

"Good. So, what did your alien friend here find out?" Musume/Braedey asked. "No offence, of course."

"None taken." Prima shrugged.

"We believe that Prima here has an explanation as to how all you versions of Braedey even got here in the first place, and what we have confirms it." Leo stated.

"Let's see it." Rosario/Braedey asked.
"We're all eyes and ears." Spider-Man/Braedey added.
"Let's get some answers." Musume/Braedey included.

"Go ahead." Braedey nodded to Prima.

Prima now pulls out a small iPad-like device, and places it on the table before tapping the screen. A big hologram now appeared before them, and it began to create an image. It then shows what look to be lines of energy within a plane of existence, and they all seem to intercept one line of energy like fibres or wires.

"Do you see this black line? That's our reality." Prima began to explain. "All those other coloured lines?"

"Those are of our separate realities and universes." Bayverse/Braedey answered. "They've all intercepted your universe."

"Like railway tracks at a junction." Rosario/Braedey now included.

"I see..." Ameri mused as she cupped her chin.

Elfin appeared on her shoulder. "So, because of these universes connecting together, they had to find a final link in the chain?"

Leo's eyes widened. "Elfin, you're a genius!"

"I am/She is?" Elfin and the others asked in surprise.

"What's she a genius about?" Tessa and Tio asked.

"Care to clarify?" Ameri asked.

"Think about this: each Braedey got sucked through a portal or a wormhole in their separate realities, correct?" Leo asked, the alternate Braedeys nodding back in answer. "Well, that means those events have intertwined themselves, leaving those realties on a collision course with one another. However, they need a final chain link to connect them. And that leaves our reality."

"But how is that possible?" Tessa now asked.

"Yeah. The only way for those universes to connect with ours would be through..." Dante began to say.

Braedey's eyes widened. "The Bakugan Tournament semi-finals." He realised, the others looking to him to hear what he has to say. "During our battle with Rex Vulcan and Neo Dragonoid... at the same time, Prima was doing some checks on the pocket dimension we were in."

"Yeah. She mentioned there were some odd minor fluctuations occurring within the dimension, but she told us she'd be watching it in case." Leo then remembered.

Vulcan and Drago now rolled onto the table and open up. "The energy emanating from the two of us during our battle must've made the balance of the pocket dimension to become unstable, which resulted in those earthquakes." Drago deduced.

"Which weren't earthquakes, but the other energies of the separate universes coming into contact." Maryellen now caught on.

"Yes. She's right." Wilda agrees from Maryellen's shoulder.

"And as a result..." Vulcan added.

"It in turn allowed our realities to intercept yours via breaching the pocket dimension." Rosario/Braedey finished. "Have to say, didn't expect that."

"But if that's the case, how did we end up being blasted into last week rather than that day?" Spider-Man/Braedey now asked. "I had to swing from building to building for the last week to try and make heads or tails as to what happened."

"We had to close down the pocket dimension when the breach occurred." Leo answered.

"Maybe... when the pocket dimension closed up, it caused some kind of fluctuation or feedback blast, and it sent the alternate Braedeys through time one week back." Ameri took a guess.

"That could be the case." Bayverse/Braedey nodded back to Ameri, the latter feeling her face warm up a little.

"Okay. So, what do we do now? How do we get back to our own worlds?" Spider-Man/Braedey asked the very important question, now hanging from the roof. "I mean, I don't mind this world, but I'd like to get back to mine. I mean, I've got my girlfriend waiting for me."

"Oh, really?" Bayverse/Braedey mused, his hands on his hips.

"Who is the lucky girl?" Rosario/Braedey asked.

"Jasmine Russo." Spider-Man/Braedey answered.

"Oh, really?" Potterverse/Braedey mused. "What a coincidence. I've got a Jasmine Russo in my reality, and she's my girlfriend. She goes to Ilvermorny School of Magic in America."

"Impressive." Rosario/Braedey nodded. "I've got a few girls, those being a vampire with two personalities, a succubus, a snow-woman, while there's this young witch who wanted to have a threesome or something. Don't judge me on it. She's a little odd." He stated.

"I've also got my blonde Centauride girlfriend." Musume/Braedey stated next.

"I see." Braedey mused. "Any of you guys got some pictures?"

Spider-Man/Braedey got his picture of Jasmine down, who's got on a red shirt, black jacket, and short shorts. Potterverse/Braedey pulls out a picture of his girlfriend, who's looking away from the camera with a smile. Rosario/Braedey pulls out two pictures of his vampire girlfriend (one of her innocent pink-hair self, the other as her serious silver-hair self). Musume/Braedey also got his picture out, which is of a blonde Centauride holding a flower in her hand. Bayverse/Braedey now brings out his picture of his wife, Jasmine, who's in her wedding dress.

"Is Jasmine your wife in your world? That is neat." Spider-Man/Braedey asked to Bayverse/Braedey. He then noticed the crestfallen expression on Indominus. "Did something happen?"

"She had... heart complications when she gave birth to our daughter, Daphne. She passed away after that." Bayverse/Braedey explained to them.

"Sorry to hear about that." Tessa apologised.

"Hey, it's okay. The memories I have of her will always let me know that she lived the best life, and I'll cherish those memories until my spark is finally extinguished." Bayverse/Braedey reassured back.

"So, how do we get back to our separate worlds?" Rosario/Braedey now asked. "Do you have a solution?"

"It's a long shot, but thanks to all of this information I've found, I can reprogram the teleportation spheres so each of you can return to your worlds." Prima takes a guess.

"Sounds like a plan." Musume/Braedey nodded as Prima took back the iPad. "Let's get go and get underway-"

Just then, the lights around the warehouse began to flicker, as if the energy was fluctuating or the energy was being siphoned. The sound of lightning arcing could be heard as well as the multiple Braedeys and the others all stood ready.

"Did we forget to pay the power bill?" Leo asked.

"I don't think this is random." Rosario/Braedey mused.

"I've got a bad feeling about this." Dante muttered. 

Suddenly, a wall of electrical sparks and energy erupts from the lights and power connectors, all of the lights flickering and even lights blowing out their bulbs in the process, the teens and others looking around in worry. But then, an evil laugh came from a large wall of sparks, and an enormous orange humanoid with yellow eyes covered in coruscating waves of electrical energy appears before them with a screeching laugh.

"Holy...!" Rosario/Braedey called.

"What is that thing?!" Dante asked, pulling out his katana.

"It's the 10,000 Volt Ghost!" Braedey and Tessa yelled out in unison.

"Watch out!" Bayverse/Braedey whips out his shield and blocks a lightning bolt about to hit them. "Go! Go!"

"Let's get outta here!" Spider-Man/Braedey swings out the roller door with the others running after him. "Yo, Prime! Slam the door shut!" Bayverse/Braedey threw his shield at the roller door mechanism, slamming the door shut with a thud.

"Wait for me." The 10,000 Volt Ghost said in an creepy electric voice while revealing his teeth. Then, the 10,000 Volt Ghost used its electricity to travel through the cables and wired of the lights, busting a lightbulb or five as it made its way outside.

As the group of friends and Braedeys finally get clear of the warehouse, the 10,000 Volt Ghost appeared out of thin air and grew in size, becoming 10 times larger than a silverback gorilla. Without thinking for a second, Dante throws his katana right through the ghost, which then struck a water main and shot a blast of water, shocking the electric ghost. As this is now happening, Potterverse/Braedey quickly freezes the water with his wand, now trapping the 10,000 Volt Ghost for now.

"That should show it down for a while." Dante shrugged.

"How in the hell is the 10,000 Volt Ghost even here?" Tio now asked.

"Best guess: the version of us from the 'Scooby-Doo' universe has ended up here in this reality." Musume/Braedey suggested.

"Whoever this fella might be, hopefully we'll find him." Tessa said.

"We should get out of here and find somewhere else to take shelter." Potterverse/Braedey now stated.

"Where to now?" Tio asked.

"Why not Kyoto Academy?" Tessa and Hana offer.

"Don't think so. If there's to be a firefight, the school will be the first place they hit." Bayverse/Braedey countered.

"Wait. Ken said his family has a new highrise building over in Tokyo." Braedey now realised. "Ken's family has a connection with the construction company and the architect who built the tower, and close to being called the tallest tower in the world."

"In Tokyo? That's about two hours away if we take the Shinkansen." Hana realised.

"Better to move now than later. Let's go!" Spider-Man/Braedey insisted.

"Right. Let's roll out!" All the Braedeys announce in unison, then they look at each other. "That was weird." They added in unison.

"Let's just go." Dante sighed.

Bayverse/Braedey transformed into his Peterbilt form, opening his doors. Braedey and Tessa climb in. As they do so, Rosario/Braedey and Musume/Braedey both nod to one another, the latter snapping his fingers and he's engulfed in the flash of blue, the former activating the Transformatrix and slammed his hand down on the core.

As the flash fades, now in Musume/Braedey's place is a Cybertronian 21 feet tall. His body is of lightweight but tough metal armour, all in a shiny red colour scheme. A pair of wings sit on his back above his shoulders, similar to a pair of wings, two car tyres and wheels built into his shoulders being the shoulder component. His chest is of a sleek car-like front, the other two tyres in his lower legs. His legs are slim from the top of his thighs to the top of his knees, whilst below his knees, his lower legs are slightly thicker. In addition, his arms are slim and in red, with small yellow wings jutting out of the lower arms, his hands are five-digit grey slim fingers. His helm is a silver face with red armour but no nose, and top of the helm has a spiky red pompadour. Finally, the Transformatrix insignia is present in the centre of his chest.

"Sideswipe." The Cybertronian looks at himself, clenching his fists as he does so.

Sideswipe crouches down on one knee, and performs a backflip, as his body begins to transform on itself. After a few seconds, his alternate form is of a high-speed, aerodynamic, streamline supercar with Japanese markings and writing across the rear fenders and front bumper, whilst there was a spoiler on the back.

Rosario/Braedey's body began to grow outward and upwards, slowly reaching up to 27ft tall. His arms grow out longer, whilst his legs get shorter, almost similar to that of a gorilla. Four large off-road wheels appeared on his back, and locked in place. As armour soon grew across his form, the armour was in a dark green with dark grey highlights. A pair of headlights and front bars grow out of the lower abdomen. His head now became shaped like that of a military helmet, his lower jaw and chin becoming large, his face becoming grey. Finally, the Transformatrix symbol was present on the top of his chest.

"Bulkhead!" Rosario/Braedey calls out in a deep voice.

Suddenly, the sound of gear and metal shifting could be heard from Bulkhead, as his body began to collapse and change form. The tyres folded down and locked into place under the form, as the rest of the body began to look more and more like that of a vehicle. The end result is a large army green 4x4 vehicle.

Potterverse/Braedey climbed into Bulkhead, along with Tio, Leo, Hana, Prima, and the others alongside. As they get in, the sound of shattering ice could be heard, the 10,000 Volt Ghost now erupting from the ice as it glared at the vehicles.

"Metal to the pedal!" Sideswipe shifts into gear, and with a scream of his engine, and squealing tyres, he raced away, leaving a long 11 in the road, thanks to his tyres. "Yee-haw!"

"Roll Out!" Indominus announced.

"End of the line, Mystery Inc." A 20ft tall 10,000 Volt Ghost snarled, now standing 20ft tall, then shot electricity to an old metal track nearby, leading right to the vehicles. "DIE!!"

But, the others got away before the area they were next to it exploded, and they raced away from the old warehouse at speed, Spider-Man/Braedey swinging along and lands on the roof of Indominus.

Spider-Man/Braedey now climb into the cab with the others. "Okay. So we're going off to this skyscraper in Tokyo. What does Ken's parents do for a living?"

"Honestly, I haven't the foggiest clue." Braedey shrugged.

"I have a Ken back in my reality." Indominus said over his radio. "He's a close friend of mine and we worked together in NEST before the alliance was terminated. Now, he's with his wife Jennifer, and daughter Diana."

"That's nice to hear." Tessa commented with a smile. "I am sorry about your wife Jasmine."

"No need for that, my dear." Indominus reassured.

"Okay, everyone. Next stop, Tokyo." Braedey declared.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.1K 78 10
(No, this is not based on the latest Dr Strange movie, altough I can't promise he won't appear somewhen.) So, you probably wonder: "Multiverse? Isn't...
63.5K 830 14
Y/N didn't haved the best school life, he was bullied by the boys in the school but most of the girls defended him including all the females teachers...
2.1K 143 25
Welcome back everyone!! To Kaiju Girl's Age of tomorrow! Or should I say Titan? That's right the story is back and bigger then ever. After the events...
18.4K 895 19
You know the story by now. With great power comes great I don't need to finish that. You've heard it to death; every universe has. But what if your u...