Rogue (book 2)

By MS5454

It was a shock for Jin to know that his mate was a rogue. She came here with enemies to take his brother's ma... More

disclaimer
chapter-1
chapter 2
chapter3
chapter 4
Chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
chapter 11
Chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30- final

chapter 5

2 2 0
By MS5454

Darcy

This food tastes so good. It's been a year since I had this much tasty food. After I transformed and joined rogues I had been fed with some sort of shit. We girls were given leftovers of males. That too just to keep us alive. I never thought I could be saved. When I came for this fight I really wished I would die in this. But I was saved and could eat better food. Wait, someone is coming this way. I can feel alpha, which means its Hazel or Hoseok. I'm bit nervous. Will she bully me? I came here to take her. This is very bad. It's her.

Darcy raised her head to see Hazel when she opened the door. Hazel closed the door and turned towards Darcy. She got shocked when Hazel gave her smile. It confused Hazel.

Hazel- hi, I'm Hazel. Err......you may have saw me during fight......err....

Why is she stuttering? She looks like giving presentation in classroom.

Darcy- I'm Darcy

Hazel- I know.... how ......you.... feel?

Is she having panic attack? Should I call help? She is not breathing.

Darcy- I'm okay

Hazel- can.... can I sit?

Asking my permission? Why I feel like laughing?

Darcy- sure

Hazel sat there awkwardly. She didn't know how to start a conversation so she was just looking at Darcy. Darcy was trying best not to laugh as she saw Hazel avoiding her eye contact and looking away when she look at her.

Oh my god. I thought she would be fierce. I'm damn sure she wants to talk but I think she had never started a conversation before. She is cute even though she is very tall. This is interesting.

Darcy's thoughts broke when Hazel spoke.

Hazel- err.... how.... is the food?

That's it.

Darcy couldn't hold back her laugh. She started laughing and Hazel understood she messed it up.

Hazel- fuck....

Darcy- (trying to suppress laugh) I'm.... sorry....

Hazel- (awkward) it's alright at least I could make you laugh.

Darcy- no I'm really sorry. But you never did this before?

Hazel- never. I have social anxiety.

Darcy- then why did you agree to this?

Hazel- They think a girl is good to talk with other girl. I am the only girl here other than maids.

What the hell? She lives here alone with a bunch of men?

Darcy- (stop laughing) what? you live with bunch of men in this castle.

Hazel- yes, I think it's almost six months.

Why she doesn't look like bothered about it? She could have got used by them.

Darcy- and they never did anything to you?

Hazel- no, actually now they became my family.

Really? That's unbelievable

Darcy- that would be nice.

Hazel- yes, of course. Six months before I never knew this would be great.

Darcy- why? Where were you six months ago?

Hazel- alone, living as a human.

Darcy- what?

Hazel- not only me those seven boys too.

They were living as human's? how did they transformed? And how did they met? What happened for them to protect someone whom they just met six months ago?

Darcy- how did you all met?

Hazel- how we met? i should say fate brought us together. I really started to believe in fate by now. It brought us together.

Fate? I really don't understand what she is speaking about.

Darcy- I don't understand

Hazel- would you mind if tell you my boring story?

She doesn't know how to have small talk but this is good. I can observe the life here from this and decide how much I should prepare.

Darcy- sure

Hazel- I was brought up by my aunt. She told me my parents died in an accident. I became a martial artist when I grow up. But one day my aunt told me she was going for a trip and never came back.

Never came back? Did she lose her too?

Darcy- oh my god. Where did she went?

Hazel- I don't know. I thought she was dead after sometime. I was sad and angry that I didn't touch anything she gave me. But my life took a sudden turn one day.

Poor girl, she lost her only relative. It may have been tough at this young age. I know that well.

Darcy- what happened?

Hazel- I was living near the forest. One day I was coming back from training academy, I felt some one is in danger. When I heard a scream ran and saw two men beating up seven boys. I tried to call police but they found me.

Two men? Wait...could it be?

Darcy- Stephen and Hayden?

Hazel- yes

Her story is similar to mine

Darcy- then what happened?

Hazel- I tried to fight them but they were strong. You know Hayden, he.... he......

I know what may have happened. So that was what they were talking about. She was the one who almost got raped. They don't like losing their girls so that was the whole reason behind fight.

Darcy- ooh fuck.

Hazel- but suddenly someone attacked them. I saw a tall man before I became unconscious. Then later when I opened my eyes I was in hospital. Those boys were also saved. And I met my savior, Jihoon.

He saved her?

Darcy- he saved you from them?

Hazel- yes, but as I woke up my body had many changes. Not only me boys too. Jihoon told us we became werewolves which we didn't believe. But he somehow managed to bring us here and showed us by transforming into wolf.

Transformed wolves doesn't have control when it is men. Did he hurt her?

Darcy- he showed you? Isn't that dangerous?

Hazel- Jihoon is one of great wolves. He has good control over his wolf and would never attack any innocent.

Darcy- really?

Hazel- yes. He is a great person. He helped me a lot. I was very down due to those events. He, Hobi and Jin oppa helped me to go through everything.

Darcy- did they accept you from starting?

Hazel- who brothers? Fuck, no. I had cried a lot. Jin oppa and Hobi knew what happened to me because they were conscious. But others they hurt me a lot.

They hurt her?

Darcy- how and why?

Hazel- when I came here I noticed how boys care for each other. But suddenly we got to know that Hobi is my mate which we couldn't accept. That time we hadn't transformed. At first, others except for Yoongi were my friends.

Who the fuck?

Darcy- Yoongi?

Hazel- silver haired short one. Keep distance from him. He got cheated when he was in high school so he hates whole girls. If he comes to fight avoid him.

nice

Darcy- and others?

Hazel- one day Hobi accidentally hurt Jimin the short blonde when he fought me. It made others jealous. I heard them badmouthing me. I thought they were my friends which hurt me a lot. I avoided them whole this time. One by one they realized their mistake and apologized to me. Yoongi had accepted me a bit too. on the day of fight, they all knew what happened to me and they are now on guilt.

Serves them right, how could they hurt this girl? She is so innocent.

Darcy-I'm sorry for what happened to you. But what is this mates?

Hazel- you have to know many things about it. You may know a bit from your wolf but it may only be horny part.

How does she know that?

Darcy- how you know?

Hazel-we all have wolf inside us. Mine is hornier than Hobi's that he doesn't have to try a bit wait, why am I telling you that? (blushing)

That was cute......don't laugh Darcy. So this side of wolf is common.

Darcy- no issue I can understand.

Hazel- I had never told anyone about this. They are right having a female as friend is good, I'm comfortable to talk.

Did she just call me a friend? no one ever called me that.

Darcy- friend?

Hazel- I don't know. I never had one. I was an outcast in school, but I feel comfortable around you.

Why does it sound so familiar to me? Is this a reunion of outcasts?

Darcy- same here. When you told me your story I could really relate.

Hazel- I didn't know how to befriend you but I had too. so I thought if I tell you my story you will understand us more.

That was good and weird. but why am I feeling comfortable around her? I never talked to anyone like this. Am I falling in love with her? No I don't think so this is different.

Darcy- you did great job Hazel. I feel better now.

She is so cute when she smiled.

Hazel- I have to tell you many things to you but I don't want to bore you. So now you take rest. I will come back after sometime.

Why I don't want her to go? did I really fell in love? I really like her company.

Darcy- (lowering her head) okay.

Hazel- Darcy I promise. I will keep you company here. And Jin oppa is not a bad guy. When you get to know more about mates you will understand what is wrong with him.

Darcy- really? But that guy doesn't like me

Hazel-  No, it's not like that. It's just we are also new to this situation so there are many things we still don't know. He was about to clear it with Jihoon oppa before telling you. He was little nervous as the unexpected meet with his mate. 

Darcy- why would he feel nervous around me?

Hazel- (whispering) Don't laugh okay? actually all males are awkward around their mate first because they also have wolves inside them who are way more excited than ours. I read this somewhere and Hobi confirmed it.

excited than ours? 

Darcy- really?

Hazel- He told me that it will be awkward to talk about mate too, especially when you don't know before. Even though he knew me for few days it was tough for him to keep up with his gentleman image.

Hobi will kill her if he knew she told me this. But if Hobi had this issue even after knowing her for some days, I and Jin only met a day ago and the gentleman image, that was funny. If it was a rogue they wouldn't think about maintaining that. From what i heard these people won't harm me in that way.

Darcy- So it's not easy to be around their mate as they have to control themselves.

Hazel- yes, even we have that issue isn't it? now you take rest. I will come in evening. I will bring books about mates too. I will be here for you.

Darcy- thank you

Hazel- no don't thank me. To be honest I want to save every girl from rogue pack. after everything over I will also become a rogue hunter like Jihoon oppa to save everyone. All of us have right to be happy.

She looks so determined but still how can we do that?

After this Hazel smiled at Darcy and went outside. Darcy was smiling at her cuteness.

This girl is a child inside. We may think she is a rude or cold but she is exact opposite. I regret thinking that she maybe a bully. She is so sweet. Somehow i feel safe here which i only felt many years ago living with my parents. Who are these people and why i feel connected to them? are they my lost family or something? or is this about fate?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.3M 120K 65
ā†³ ā [ INSANITY ] āž ā” yandere alastor x fem! reader ā”• šˆš§ š°š”š¢šœš”, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
1.1M 18.9K 44
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
824K 50.5K 115
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
547K 19.7K 95
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! šŸ˜‚šŸ’œ my first fanfic...