π—–π—›π—˜π—₯π—₯𝗬 π—•π—Ÿπ—’π—¦π—¦π—’π— π—¦...

By joonezraa

taekook oneshot stories (top tae and bott kook duh) it's cringey in the beginning due to fetus writing, but i... More

My Psychopathic self
You are my Vision
Soul Swap
The Truth is finally told
Stolen Love
What will they say?
Still with you
Fight for love (Part-1)
Fight for love (Part-2)
1k special!!!
Mosquitae
Tom and Jerry
Lyrics prank
Otsukare
Read your mind like a book
Haunted love
Drive slow
Drive slow :: 2
Haunted love :: 2
"The Lies you said."
Angels like you
Past Lives
Handsome cops
Villain
bleeding roses

Dying in your arms

1.6K 73 5
By joonezraa

2K reads?! 😨 happy 2K everyone! 🤧

w a r n i n g : this is an alpha omega story. and nothing is real, it's all just my imagination.

thank you so so much for 2K reads! this is a 2K special oneshot for y'all. enjoy :)

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

"Alpha? I need to get up. Free me, please."

"Ahh baby. I told you not to call me that. No need for respect. Call me however you like." Kim Taehyung, the powerful and dangerous alpha, told to his sweet little omega.

For that, the omega; Jeon Jungkook, just looked down.

Sighing deeply, taehyung said;

"Did they tell you something again?"

"Who?"

"My family members. Did they?"

"Uh? N-No. T-They d-didn't."

Taehyung could easily sense if he's lying. He just can't lie. It's written all over his face that whatever he's saying is a lie.

"I'm sorry baby. I'll try my best to keep them away from you."

"No taetae don't be. It's not your fault. And, I'm okay like this. As long as you're here with me, I don't mind that."

"I'm glad to know that, bub. But, please don't listen to anything they say. You should come tell me, whatever they say to you. Don't hide anything. Do that for me, will you?" He asked gently caressing his cheeks.

And jungkook loved when he did that. A light blush crept upon his face.

"Yes h-hyung. I will."

"Good boy. Now, let's go brush your bunny teeth, hm?" He said as the other giggled and nodded.

Taehyung and Jungkook were mates. They got married with each other. And they love each other beyond belief.

Taehyung is a strong, and powerful alpha. And jungkook is a soft, and fragile omega. Taehyung's family members, that is; his mom's sister and his cousins and other people, like his aunt and uncle doesn't like jungkook.

Just because he's a weak omega. But, jungkook really isn't weak. He just didn't discover his strength. And taehyung doesn't care about any of that. He just loves jungkook to the fullest.

But, his uncle, aunt and his cousins would always mock jungkook behind his back. They would say stuff like don't call him by his name or anything. Call him 'Alpha'. Like, it's none of their business, right.

People tend to respect their Alpha, by calling them respectively too. But taehyung doesn't mind that. He wants his baby to be free and comfortable. But, his family couldn't accept that.

Again, just because they think that he's a weak omega. Since Taehyung is such a strong alpha, he's a pride to their family. And they think jungkook ruined it.

Jungkook would always be hurt by their words. He used to hide it from taehyung, but not until he found out by himself. From that day, tae tries to protect jungkook from his family, as much as he can.

But, Taehyung's parents aren't like that. They are the sweetest. But because of his other family members, tae has decided to leave that kingdom, and take jungkook with himself.

Even though, jungkook is resisting that, how can he live far away from his family, tae always denied that.

They both went down to have their breakfast.

"Ahh Taehyung ah! Come here my son. We asked to do your favourite food today." Aunt jane exclaimed.

"Oh.. thanks aunt jane, but, you know that jungkook is allergic to this food, right?" He asked with worry.

"Oh? Oh no... We totally forgot about that. I'm sorry dear... We'll prepare something for jungkook. You come and eat." She said, clearly not sorry.

"Alright then..." He started making her smirk internally. "I'll eat after jungkook's food gets prepared." He finished with the sweetest smile.

"But, I thought you'll be hungry." She frowned, as her plan of making jungkook skip his meals seems to fail.

"Well, I'm not, actually." He said and grabbed jungkook's hand. "Come baby, let's get your food prepared." He added and dragged the wide-eyed jungkook to the kitchen.

"Oh my gosh tae!! You can't cook! You're the prince here. You shouldn't go to places like that!" She yelled.

"It's okay, aunt. I'll have fun though. I'm willing to do these things. Cooking isn't a sin." He said chuckling, as aunt jane was fuming in anger, and left.

"Taetae... It's fine. You don't have to-"

"Baby, you too? Come on let's cook ourselves something!" Tae said excitedly with a boxy smile, which melted kook's heart.

They took the ingredients and started to cook.

After it's done, both of them started to eat the food made my themselves, with love.

"Let's go, pickle?" Tae asked as koo whined.

"How many times do I tell you not to call me that! I'm not a pickle!" He cutely blabbered as tae laughed. He's right, though. He's too cute to be a pickle.

Who knows why tae decided to give him a nickname like that? It sounded cute to him, and he really liked the reaction he'd get every single time he calls him that. He used to call him that ever since they were together.

What a weird way to give a nickname to your husband.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

It's already evening, now. Tae has went out for something, and he said he'll be home soon. So, jungkook went to the living room to wait for tae. But, his family members were present there making him sigh deeply.

"Hey!"

Jungkook turned back to meet with tae's aunt's raging face.

"What do you think you're doing? What kind of black magic did you do to our tae? He doesn't deserve such a weak and pathetic omega like you!! Get out of his life!!" Jane yelled furiously.

And kook remembered what tae told him. To not listen to their shits, and to be brave and stand for himself in front of them.

"I'm sorry, aunt jane. I don't want to disrespect you by starting any kind of argument. Excuse me," He said and turned around to leave.

"Leave him. Get out of his life." She again said.

"What did I even do to you? Tae has the heart to accept me no matter what. That's enough for me. I'm not worrying about your opinion." He said trying to calm down.

"Oh really? Soon, I'll make him marry his cousin, Jennie. She's the perfect match for him. Young and beautiful, a strong and powerful omega."

Her words, triggered jungkook. How can she think about marrying tae off to some other girl when he's alive and standing right infront of her?

"You can't do that!! Tae will never accept that!" He said with rage in his eyes.

"I will make him, dear."

"Not when I'm alive!"

"Well, that's what I'm talking about." She said with a smirk. This lady won't go to an extent to actually kill him right?

But, at one point, it makes sense. 'Cause, she can try creating misunderstanding between taekook too. But it's not possible. They both love each other too much to let go of the other. And they have so much trust too. So, killing him must be the only way to separate them and make tae marry a powerful omega, so that his child will also be a super powerful alpha/omega and their family will get a rise in their reputation.

You may think, will a person go this far for just a stupid reputation? The answer is, yes. The alpha-omega family is very fond of them. And also, as jungkook started to talk back now, she doesn't like a single bit of it, which angers her more.

"Wait and watch, little boy! Tae will marry Jennie-"

"SHUT UP JUST SHUT UP! Don't you dare talk about my husband like that!"

"Oh yeah? I will! I'm gonna kill you, you little piece of-"

"SHUT UP!" Tae entered and growled in anger as he saw she was yelling at his love.

"Don't you dare yell at him. Or even near his shadow. Unless you want to see the worst side of me." He growled, which made all of them shiver.

"I'm not gonna tolerate your shits anymore. Stop coming in between me and my husband's personal life, and try to concentrate on your own husband." With that being said, he grabbed Koo's hand and dragged him along with him.

"You okay, pickle?" He asked softly, caressing his cheeks, as soon as they got out of their house.

"Yes, taetae. Don't worry." He gave an assuring smile.

"I'm glad you are, baby. Now come let's go."

"Where?" He asked with his pretty doe eyes.

"A place in this world." Tae laughed hard at how jungkook cringed at his words.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

Few minutes in, and they were now inside a huge yet cozy home.

"W-What is this?"

"This is our new home pickle."

"What? You aren't joking?!"

"No, my baby. I was planning to surprise you with this for a while, now. But those people ruined my mood. But, nonetheless I gave you the suprise. Do you like it?"

"I love it!! It's beautiful!" Koo was mesmerized.

"I'm glad you like it pickle. Now, we don't have to face and deal with those creeps anymore. You're gonna stay free, out of those mess. That's why I did this."

Jungkook's eyes were now filled with tears. He was so greatfull to this man.

"I love you!!"

"I love you too, my pickle."

And from that day, they both were so happy and free. It's been two months already. Those days were one of the best days in their life. They were so much happy.

Now, they both were currently getting ready for a marriage function. Jennie's elder sister's. And kook was scared cause Jennie wil be there. It's been two months they both haven't met the evil of their aunt, so he's scared now.

Taehyung noticed the worry in his pickle's face, so he asked,

"What happened love? You seem nervous. Everything alright?"

"Ah y-yes. I'm f-fine."

"Yeah, sure. Now tell me why you're nervous." He said in a demanding tone, which he barely uses with his omega.

Jungkook had no other choice, but to say the truth. So he told him what happened that day before tae came. That Jennie thing and all.

"Aish! Silly! You trust me, right? Then why worry about Jennie?"

"I know... I'm sorry... I'm a coconut head." He said scratching his coconut head.

"You sure are." Tae said with a laugh as kook playfully hit him.

Jennie is the sweetest girl. She would never try to seperate them both. And koo knew that. But, he was scared cause his aunt can manipulate anyone. But now he was confident as he trusts tae.

Soon enough, they arrived at the wedding.

"Hey jungkookie!! Bunny! Long time no see, huh? How are you my boy?" Jennie exclaimed excitedly. Before koo could answer,

"Hmph! My cousin didn't mind to greet me, here she is caring so much more about my husband!" Tae said with a pout.

Both koo and jen laughed at the dangerous alpha pouting like an adorable baby.

"Come let's go eat! The desserts are delicious, trust me!" She said like an excited kid and dragged them both.

Like that, after staying there for a while, taekook were going to leave.

Both tae and kook were more than happy that they didn't see their aunt in this whole function.

Now, Jennie was talking to tae and kook, not having the heart to let them go. While they were so busy in talking, there was someone who was planning something dirty.

"Ms. Jane? You sure we won't be caught?"

"Yes! Just do what I say. I want that jungkook dead."

He nodded before aiming the arrow. A poisoned arrow to be precise. That type of poison is usually used to kill the omegas. It's like a slow poison, that'll kill the omega within a week.

It's so small to notice. Hence it's easy for them.

The man aimed to jungkook's leg, and hit the small arrow. Since they were  hiding under some bushes, they could only see their legs. But anyways, he let the arrow to land at Koo's legs.

Aunt jane smiled devilishly as her plan worked.

....

"Ah baby, I'm so tired. Let's sleep." Tae said yawning, as jungkook nodded. They reached home after that wedding function.

Their life went so smooth and happy. Tae's parents would often come and visit the both of them. Koo's parents too. Now, without their aunt, they were having a much peaceful life.

Until, when these days tae's starting to get tired easily. He's such a strong, cheerful and energetic person. But, he's not much active these days. He's feeling sick.

Most of the time, he'll stay at home and not go anywhere out. And when jungkook would ask him why, he'll just say he missed him.

He's very good at hiding things. Just like his sickness. He hid it from Jungkook, in the way he couldn't even guess if tae is sick. He definitely knew there's something wrong with his health.

And so, he decided to go to his friend; hobi's home. He's a doctor. He's a specialist in treating any kind of alpha or omega.

Without letting jungkook know of course. He did so, 'cause jungkook will be so worried.

"Yes, taetae? What it is?" Koo asked after tae told him that there's something serious to talk.

"I— umm... Won't be here for a while. I'm going somewhere..."

"What? Where? Why?"

"Our alpha pack became weak. They need me."

And jungkook always will agree when tae says this. As he respects his concern towards his pack.

"Okay... For how long?" He asked pouting.

"Uhm... Two weeks?"

"What?! No way!"

"Please, please pickle! Hyung will be home very soon!"

After a lot of struggling, koo accepted.

"Ugh fine! But, can I come too?"

"Aish! It's too dangerous, you can't." He said as he nodded with a pout.

"But, try to come as fast as possible, hmm?"

"Yes my pickle." He gave a soft kiss on his forehead.

Tae has been doing all these things to not worry kook. When he comes back, he'll tell everything to kook for sure. He said two weeks, just in case it'll take long. He wasn't sure, that's why he said a longer date, not to disappoint koo.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

–hobi's home–

"Hey yo!! Finally you remember that you have a friend?!" He asked dramatically.

"Aish! How are you by the way?"

"I'm fine tae! What brings you here, my boy."

"I— I think I'm sick. I've been tired these days. Not active like before. I'm feeling sick. That's why..."

"Mmm... Don't worry. We'll check you up." Hobi said, as he thoroughly checked tae and asked him about his sickness and all.

His reaction wasn't calm. He looked nervous.

"T-Tae... I'm... I'm really sorry to say this... You have affected by a very deadly disease."

"What?" Tae asked in horror.

"Yes, and there's no way one can get it naturally. Someone must have did it to you on purpose. It's a poison, actually. And what's weird here is, it's a poison made for omegas. But still, it harms an alpha too. But if you were an omega, you would've been dead already. Since you're an alpha, it becomes a disease, and, a-and will slowly k-kill you."

"There's no way I could survive?" Tae asked, voice shaky.

"I don't think it's possible tae. But, I'll try my best to save you." Hope said.

As tae was broken, he suddenly remembered something. He fished into his pocket, and took a small arrow.

"This... This thing was stuck in my pants after jennie's sister's wedding. From that day, I started to feel weak and tired."

J-Hope's eyes widened in fear.

Then, after thinking and collecting proofs, they finally realised, it was aunt jane who did it. She aimed for kook, an omega, but it landed on tae, an alpha.

"That bitch! I didn't know she'll go this far." Tae said, broken.

"Tae, and one more thing. You shouldn't stay near an omega. Since it's a poison made for omegas, it's harmful for them if you stay near one. The scent you'll produce because of this disease will harm them. The more they'll stay, the more it's harmful for them. It'll cause them death. But, it doesn't affect if you're with an alpha,"

Tae widened his eyes in horror.

"T-That means... J-Jungkook? I can't stay with him? Even in my last moments?" Tae cried pitifully.

J-Hope could only hug him. He was taking care of him all the time. The more the days passed, the more tae became weak. Tae used to write letters for koo, as koo will always ask him when he'll come through letters too.

He said two weeks, but it's already been a month. Tae can't let koo near him. It'll kill koo. So, he wasn't planning on going to home. He'll stay at hope's place till his heart will stop beating one day. And that one day isn't that far away.

But, kook had enough. He'll see tae no matter what, today. He was so mad at the older for leaving him for a whole month like that. Hence, he decided to try find where he is, by searching for his alpha's scent.

It isn't easy. But, koo isn't a weak omega like everyone thought. He found out where tae was.

"What the hell is he doing in hobi hyung's place?" He decided to go there.

As soon as he landed, he saw hobi panicking.

"Oh my! H-Hi kook! How are you? Why you here?"

"Hobi hyung, it's obvious. I'm here for tae. I need to see him."

"T-Tae? H-He—" Before he could complete koo went inside, and for his surprise, tae was laying down on the bed, all weak and pale.

He doesn't need anyone to say that tae's sick. He can just see that.

With tears in his eyes, he ran towards him and hugged him real tight.

Tae woke up due to the sudden touch, and the sweet smell of his pickle,

"B-Baby? W-What are you doing here?"

"What's going on here?! What happened to you? Why you look so pale?"

Tae gulped hard, along with hoseok. Hobi knew, they can't hide this anymore.

"Hobi hyung, don't I have the rights to know about him?" Koo asked.

And hobi can't hide this no more. He's right, though. He has the rights to know. Or else he'll forever be guilty for hiding such a thing from his husband. So, he decided to open up, not caring about tae's opinion.

Now, kook couldn't stop crying after what he just heard. He really wants to kill aunt jane now. His husband, his only love, his only home, will leave him soon? No, it can't be.

But, he needs to accept the fate. So, he decided not to cry infront of tae.

"You can't stop me from taking care of my tae no matter what. Even if I can die. I don't care." He said sternly.

"Baby, don't say like that. P-Please, I want you to live. Please stay away from me. I will only harm y—"

"Shut up! It's not you who would decide. Now go sleep, please?" Tae nodded, as he was feeling so tired to.

Even jhope said, not to risk his own life by being near tae. But he won't listen.

"Hyung, I want to stay with tae in his last moments. I want to live with him, and love him as much as I can. Even if it's for a day. Please, let me stay with him. If he won't live, then what's the purpose for me to live? I'll die without him anyways! I can't live without him. I'm willing to die, if I can stay with him just for a bit."

He won't change his mind. Never. Because, he truly loved him. Just like tae. Tae pleaded him, using his whole energy, but, koo won't listen. Never.

Tae doesn't have enough strength to fight with him. He's not the same powerful alpha to stop him from doing so. He's so weak to control koo now.

Even though, both knew they'll die soon, koo decided to make their last moments beautiful. He doesn't cry anymore. He behaves with him just like before.

He took care of him as if he's a small baby. He kissed him everyday like he used to. Tae didn't feel like he has a disease anymore. Because of koo, his life became colourful, even in the darkest moments of his life.

Now, kook was starting to get symptoms too. He knew he won't last for long. But, he wasn't weak, nor did he needed bed rest. He was surprisingly active. So, it was easy for him to take care of tae.

One day...

"Pickle?" Tae called out.

"Yeah?"

"How did you know that I was here? How did you find out that day?"

"I know your scent taetae."

And tae was quite surprised to hear that.

With a weak chuckle, he said,

"Told you, you were strong. My strong baby."

Koo giggled, as he was feeding tae. After feeding he left to bring him water.

"You forgot my kiss?" Tae asked with a pout.

"Aigoo!" Koo giggled and kissed his alpha.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

It's been three months already. Since kook found out about tae's disease and started to take care of him.

They both were still happy with each other. Even though, they knew they both won't last for long. They both knew they'll die one day. But, not caring about that, they lived their life for the fullest, even though they didn't have enough time.

They were so happy that they can be with each other in their last moments.

"Hobi hyung!! Hobi hyung!! Come fast! Tae's in pain." Kook yelled panicked, as he saw tae clutching his chest with pain.

Hobi came at the place and checked on tae, as he looked down. The look that showed that, it's time. And jungkook understood. He wasn't expecting it to happen today. His heart started beating so fast as he took tae in his lap, and hugged him.

Trying to calm him down.

"It's okay, it's okay. I'm here. The pain will go away. I love you, my love." He said crying, which he really tried to hold back.

"P-Pickle? I-I—" Tae was interrupted as someone barged in.

Aunt jane. She found out. She found out about everything, and strangely enough, she was guilty. She regrets it now. She was here to apologise.

Jungkook turned around and saw her with rage.

"T-Tae? J-Jungkook...  I'm really sorry... I really–"

She stopped talking as she saw Koo's eyes. It turned blue. He stared at her eyes with pure rage. The power he held in his eyes, it made her stop her talking, and she fainted.

Weak omega?

His eyes softened as he saw tae. Tae gave a very weak chuckle.

"You are strong. I t-told you. T-That was scary." He joked.

Tae again started,

"B-Baby, m-my pickle, I love you... I want you to know that, you are my only love. You've done so much for me. I'm happy t-that, I can die in your arms." He finished with a warm smile.

"I-I love you too taetae!!" Jungkook managed to say between his sobs and hugged him tight.

Slowly, tae was losing his consciousness. But, the smile he had didn't fade away though. He was so happy that he can die in his world's arms.

Jungkook was embracing him very carefully.

.....

He left. He left him.

A loud cry left jungkook's mouth as he realised. He can't bear the pain. He can't bear seeing his love laying there, lifeless. It was so painful, that he started to get physical pain too.

He held his own chest, as he looked at tae sleeping peacefully, having that beautiful smile on his face. A sleep that he can never wake up.

His heart started to ache more,

"Jungkook, please, come here." Hobi said worriedly. Jungkook is just making it worse for himself. It's hard to stay more if he'll cry like this.

The pain in his chest only worsened.

Jhope took small steps to get jungkook, but all jungkook did was look at him with his blue shining eyes, the powerful eyes that made jhope lose his consciousness just like his aunt.

He made him faint by his hypnotizing eyes, just by a look. And people dared to call him weak. The power he held in his eyes was unbelievable. Taehyung would be proud.

He looked at hoseok's unconscious self,

"He died in my arms. I want to do too... Don't disturb, hobi hyung." He whispered as he placed his head on tae's chest. Hugging him to sleep. To sleep forever.

He knew, the time has come. He can feel it, he'll go with taehyung.

Everytime he used to lie on his alpha's chest, he used to feel his comforting heartbeat, which can no longer be heard.

"Your pickle loves you taetae."

He cuddled him, closing his eyes, and never opened them. He slept like that, dying in his arms.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

*Heavy panting*

Jungkook woke up from his dream, gasping for air, panting heavily.

"That was a— dream?!"

He looked around, and got confused of why he's here at the medical room of his school.

Then reality hit him, after seeing the clock.

"Shit shit! I fainted during class, and now I'm here! I slept too long. Ugh!!"

Just them he was panting, covered in sweat, and his own tears, the door creaked open.

There stood his teacher. In whose class he fainted. But then, that man looked so familiar.

"Taetae?" He whispered, underneath his breath, but tae, or Mr. Kim, his teacher heard him.

"Mr. Kim looks like... him... Like taetae."

"Pickle?" He said with the same warm smile jungkook saw in his dream.

"Pickle? He knew... Didn't he?"

And that was a start of another love story.

They'll love each other, forever, no matter what. They didn't know how many times they've reborn. But everytime they do, they love each other to the fullest. Only Kim's. Only Jeon's.

The End.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

Thank you so so much for reading!

I really appreciate all the votes and views <3

I hope you all liked the 2K special oneshot. I didn't create a whole book like I did for 1K this time, i did what i can, I'm sorry if you didn't like it..

Please do share your thoughts

Once again, thanks a ton for 2K reads!! 🤍

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

54.9K 2.4K 10
- a book of taekook one shots / short stories my mind comes up with or from comms:) β€’ nswf content β€’ smut β€’ topkook β€’ bottomtae β€’ open for story comm...
23K 455 11
kookv one shots (maybe some smut) top kook bottom tae πŸ₯ΊπŸ’• this is my first book sorry if it's not well written ❀️
1K 12 12
Just random Taekook one shots. There will be TopKook and also TopTae. Also some smutty shits going down, but of course not all.
178K 2.8K 45
IT'S TAEKOOK ONESHOTS DUH!! WARNING: SMUT ANGST (I THINK SO) FLUFF I DON'T REMEMBER ANYMORE SO JUST READ'EM