MAFIA BROTHER & MUTE SISTER

بواسطة Charming_road

This is story where BTS have been know as the most handsome, popular and dangerously at their college. They h... المزيد

CH 1 - Introduction
CH 2 - Eight child?
CH 3 - Busted !
CH 4 - Move to Suwon
CH 5 - Suffer....
CH 6 - Reunite?
CH 7 - Coming Back
CH 8 - Maid Work
CH 9 - Hurtful
CH 10 - No Humanity
CH 11 - AB Negative
CH 12 - Be Kind
CH 13 - Suspicious ?
CH 14 - Kick Out ?
CH 15 - Aunt Lin
CH 16 - Last Letter
CH 17 - The Pendant
CH 18 - Apologizes
CH 19 - Feeling Hurt
CH 20 - First Dinner
CH 21 - Hang Out
CH 22 - Stay
CH 23 - Feeling
CH 24 - Anger and Worry.
CH 25 - Wound
CH 26 - Talk from Heart
CH 27 - Together
CH 28 - Stay Away
CH 29 - Secure
CH 30 - Talk and Hug
CH 31 - Warded
CH 32 - Affection
CH 33 - Second Warn
CH 34 - Revenge
CH 35 - Mad
CH 36 - Taken Away
CH 37 - Investigate
CH 38 - Hurt
CH 39 - Feel secure
CH 41 - Date With Older Brother
CH 42 - Found out
CH 43 - Sad
CH 44 - Another Lie
CH 45 - A Mistake ?
CH 46 - Visit
CH 47 - A Secret
CH 48 - A Party
EP 49 - A Deal ?
EP 50 - Argument and Tears
EP 51 - Ignore and Ignore
EP 52 - Argue At The Bustop
EP 53 - A Mistake
EP 54 - Pleading
EP 55 - Heart Matter
EP 56 - Forgiven
EP 57 - Happy Birthday
EP 58 - Birthday Holiday
EP 59 - Best Day Ever
EP 60 - Whose Married?
EP 61 - A Favor To Ask
EP 62 - Sad + Happy
EP 63 - Sulk & Upset
EP 64 - The Meaning
EP 65 - Warn or Threat ?
EP 66 - Lost & Found
EP 67 - Tracking Cip
EP 68 - Bad Weekend
EP 69 - Situation
EP 70 - Painful Day
EP 71 - Conscious
EP 72 - Away
EP 73 - Revenge For You
EP 74 - Vacation
EP 75 - Happy Ending

CH 40 - ' Dad '

8.1K 261 7
بواسطة Charming_road

Your father got to know about your condition. He fly back from Venice right away after he know. He was mad at your brothers because they fail to taking care of you.

He and Hye Lin barge into the mansion angrily. He immediately walks to your room and opens your door room.

Dad : Sweetheart !

Lin : What happen, dear?

Y/N : I fall down at school.

You wrote on your notepad. They were shocked when they saw your lies. Your dad sit beside you and he let out big sighed when he saw your ankle.

Dad : Why did you lie, honey? I don't like when people lie to me.

Y/N : What do you mean?

You wrote to asking them. You still didn't know that your father already know about the truth.

Dae : Jin already told me everything. How come you didn't let me know, honey? Did i just an outsider for you? Aren't i was your father?

You was shocked hearing that. He was sad because you didn't told him.

Dad : I was hoping that you will be the one that told me about this...

He said and sighed disappointed.

Dad : When will you start to address me as 'dad'? When will you text me if you want anything? When will you whine to me about your brothers? When, sweetheart?

You hang your head low. You fidget your finger. He hold your chin and make you look at him.

Dad : Take your time. Whenever you want to share something with me, you know where to find me.

He said and he kiss your forehead.

Dad : I will always there for you. And one more things, this is for you.

He said and pass you a new phone. You didn't know that phone already have a GPS that can track you wherever you go.

You nod and create small smile. He about to go but you hold his hand. He look at you confused. You pull him close and wrap your hand around his waist.

He smile warmly and caress your hair. He make you stand and he hug you tightly. You can hear he sobbing.

Dad : Please don't make me worry anymore, baby. I almost got an heart attack when i know about this. You free to tell me anything. I gladly to listen to it.

You nod understand. You pulled away and wipe his tears away. He cupped your cheeks and kiss your top of head. For the first time in your life, you feel so calm in someone else embrace.

Dad : I love you, sweetheart. I didn't have any other women beside you and your late mom in my life. So i hope you understand me.

You nod.

Dad : Should we go and eat lunch now?

You nod and smile widely. Your father gently carry you in bridal style and take you downstair. Even though you can walk a bit now but he didn't want you to walk around until you really recovery.

Dad : Y/N sweetheart...

You look at him while munch your food.

Dad : I think you better do home schooling for a while..

He didn't finish talking when you accidently drop your spoon in your plate. You avoid his gaze.

Lin : Brother, she...

Dad : This also for your good sake.

Namjoon : We're agree, dad.

All of them look at you.

Lin : Y/N ?

Y/N : But i don't like home schooling.

You wrote it and hope he will understand.

Dad : But sweetheart, it's the best to stay at home for now.

All your brothers nod agree.

Y/N : I guess you already decide it without discuss with me first.

You said sulking and get up. You walk in limp to go upstair.

Dad : Y/N, i did that...

You look at him and create a sad smile. You nod and walk upstair.

Suga : Dad, i don't like when she is being like this.

Jin : Yoongi, we did that for her good sake.

Suga : I know but she like to go to school.

Dad : What if something like this happen to her again? You wanna take the responsibility?

Jin : Dad was right. We was busy working while the maknae was busy with the campus. So none from us are free...

Taehyung : Me !

He raise his hand and look at all of them.

Taehyung : I want to take care of
Y/N.

Jungkook : Taehyung hyung !

Taehyung : I want to get transferred back to the school then.

Dad : Are you crazy or what?

He mad.

Dad : What about that boy? His name is Jaden, right?

Namjoon : Yes, dad.

Dad : For now, Y/N will be at home until i manage something for her. Make sure she didn't go anywhere without one of you.

BTS : Okay, dad.

They continue to eat. They feel.pity for you and sorry. They know that you like to go to school but they can't bear if someone hurting you.

Y/N POV

After i walk upstair, i just stay inside my room. I skip my dinner even they keep calling for me. When it was midnight, i walk to the balcony.

This how the night sky look like.

I sat on the floor while i staring at the night sky. The sky look so empty without thousand star. Suddenly i hear dad spoke.

Dad : Are you okay?

He ask while take a sit next to me. I just stay silent.

Dad : Are you mad at me by any chance?

I still silent.

Dad : Y/N, you're the second women in my life after your mom. I fall in love with her at the first sight. She was really beautiful girl and i have realise that i fall hard for her..

I typing something in the phone.

Y/N : If you love mom, then why did you lie to her?

His face turn stiff. He look up and stare at the dark sky.

Dad : It was not my intention to lie to her. I just didn't dare to tell her the truth. I know she won't accept it.

Y/N : Don't you think you will hurt mom lot if she know about this?

I type again.

Dae : That is why i hide it from her. I love her so much. Just like i love you, Y/N. I want to taking care of you. I want to know everything about you. I want we to be a best friend that you can share everything with me.

Y/N : And why did you think i can do all this? You didn't even let me to go to school.

I type and look at him.

Dad : That for your good sake. Or you can come with your brothers to the company if you bored at home. How is it?

Y/N : I will just study by myself at home. Goodnight, dad.

I typing it and left to my room. I address him as dad. I smile a bit when i hear he shout happily. I feel like a big burden have been take away from my shoulder when i call him like that.

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

14.7K 660 35
The story about a girl being bodyguard and protect people but her real story is different that you find in story 😉 The story about heartless mafia w...
8.9K 234 41
Y/N is a normal girl who lives in England. When she finally finishes high school she decides to head to the school of her dreams the school of idol a...
140K 4.1K 36
[COMPLETED] She was living her life normally until one day she found out everything that was going on. The things that went wrong in her life. The ca...
98.8K 3.1K 28
YN is an Indian, beautiful and sweet girl but something happened that turned her life upside down. When YN was 10. Her mother separated her from her...