Cʜᴏᴄᴏʟᴀᴛᴇ Love -K.Sᴀɪᴋɪ

By Black_Bunny07

What each of them have in common is you get to choose. Despite destiny, despite the universe, despite it all... More

Chapter 1:
Chapter 2:
Chapter 3
Chapter 4:
Chapter 5:
Chapter 6:
Chapter 7:
Chapter 9:
Chapter 10:
Chapter 11:
Chapter 12:
Chapter 13:
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16:
Chapter 17:
Chapter 18:
Chapter 19:
Chapter 20:
Chapter 21:
Chapter 22
𝒔𝒆𝒂𝒔𝒐𝒏 𝒕𝒘𝒐
Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 1
Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 2
Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 3
Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 4
Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 5
Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 6

Chapter 8:

2.8K 132 77
By Black_Bunny07

Third Person Pov:

Y/n lays in her bed, on her phone, not particularly doing anything. She was told there was a Cleanup Competition going on in town yesterday. She refused to participate, even though money was the reward. It was a waste of time.

For one, she's not about to get out of her comfortable bed to pick up trash. Two, she had heard of a guy who won each year, so no point. There isn't really a third reason, she's just having a lazy day.

While laying in her bed, she gets a call from Saiki. 'He is really he's him, or I would have blocked him by now.' She sighs, answering her phone. "Strawberry, you need something cause it better be important."

"Its Monday."

"No, it's Sunday."

"Monday. Check the date."

"What?" She pulls her phone from her ear to check the time, her eyes widen once she realizes it's in fact, Monday. And she's late for school.

She rushes out of bed, putting her phone on speaker and placing it on the dressier. "I swear it was Sunday."

"I called you yesterday, telling you about the Cleanup Competition."

"Yeah, it was Saturday."

"Sunday."

"Bruh." She deadpans as scans her closet, finding her school clothes section. "Why are you just now calling me?"

"I thought you knew, but obviously not."

"I feel like you're calling me stupid without actually saying it."

"I'm just wondering how someone as smart as you, doesn't know the date."

"So you're basically calling me stupid."

"Yes."

She rolls her eyes as she walk to her dressier and picks up her phone. "As much as i'd like to hear you insult me more, I have to get ready. See you in a bit."

"Hurry up. There's this haunted piano rumor going on. I already know i'm gonna be forced to figure it out, and I refuse to do it alone."

Y/n narrows her eyes. "Y'know, I really think you're taking advantage of the fact that i'mma psychic too. If I wasn't a psychic, would you still be this close to me?"

"Yes, you'd still be you, just minus the powers. Even before I knew you were a psychic, I already. . . was okay with you."

For a moment, her heart seemed to beat twice as fast. Her breath hitched and her words got caught in her throat.

After a frozen minute, she clears her throat and speaks. "I need to get ready, i'll see you in a bit."

"Like I said, hurry up. I'm loosing my mind dealing with Nendou."

"If you loose your mind, i'll help you find it." She says sarcastically, but she means it. Before she hangs up, she says one last thing. "If you weren't a psychic, i'd still be there for you. You'd still be you, and you're the only one I can deal with, without praying for more patience."

She didn't know, but Saiki actually smiled at her words. It was faint, but still there. And it remained there when he spoke. "See you later, Y/n."

With a smile of her own, she repeats his words. "See you later, Kusou."

~~~~~~~~

Y/n walks in the classroom, already annoyed by the atmosphere. 'I should've stayed home.' She sighs, walking into the classroom and taking her seat by Saiki.

Saiki glances over to her, ignoring Kaidou and Nendou's bickering. "You look tired."

"You look annoyed." She replies with a small sigh.

Suddenly, Toritsuka open the door, showing his bloodied expression. "Saiki! Help me."

"It's a ghost!" Kaidou exclaims with a terrified yell.

Y/n immediately gets up and makes her way out the classroom. "Why are you so bloody?" She asks Toritsuka. She brings her hand to hold his chin while she exams his face, hers very close to his.

Toritsuka blushed madly at her closeness. Not having the words to speak nor think. His nose bleeding from how beautiful her face is up close, and how warm her touch is.

Saiki on the other hand, felt his eyes darken. A glare being sent Toritsuka's way when he sees his nose bleed.

With an annoyed sigh, Saiki grabs Y/n's shoulders and gently pulls her back. And before she gets a chance to speak on it, he spoke. "You didn't answer her question."

Toritsuka smiles at her. "Don't worry about this, I just got punched when they caught me listening by the girls' bathroom."

Y/n sighs, shaking her head disappointed. "I forgot how much of a perv he is a second too long."

"More then a second." Saiki corrects her, still not removing his hands off her shoulder as he stands close behind her.

"Sorry, it's my motherly instinct." Y/n looks back, sending Saiki a small wink before looking back at Toritsuka. She noticed Saiki's hands on her shoulders, that he seemed to refuse to move, and decides to ignore the feeling in her stomach.

"Can we talk, Saiki?" Toritsuka asks the pink- head.

"Good grief. What a pain."

. . .

"Why did you make me tag along, again?" Y/n asks Saiki, slightly mad at him tricking.

He knew she wouldn't have agreed if he asked her directly. So instead, he asked her to hangout at the park tonight, kinda their meet up whenever they wanna just talk uninterrupted at night. Ever since that Christmas night when they officially became friends.

She was complaining the whole time when she found out he lied. Why? Cause' he didn't wanna deal with Toritsuka alone.

"Dealing with Toritsuka in school is trouble enough. But after hours with him will make me loose my mind. If you're not here, he'll go missing."

Y/n sighs. "You are so lucky you're you."

The two walk to the front of the school, where Toritsuka's waiting for them. Only then does Y/n notice she's the only one not wearing school uniform. Instead, she's black sweatpants with a white jersey hoodie.

'So obviously no one was gonna tell me we were suppose to wear uniform.' Y/n thinks to herself, putting her hands in her sweatpants pockets.

"Wait, why is L/n here? Not that I have any problem with it." Toritsuka looks at the girl with a blushing face.

'It was against my will.' Y/n deadpans before answering. "I'm a psychic."

Toritsuka's eyes widen as he starts blushing more. "You really are perfect in every way! And your body is so-"

"Shut it." Saiki spoke, even more annoyed then before. "Let's get this over with."

"Right." Toritsuka turns to open the school door and the three walk in. "There's something exciting about being at school at night!"

"I'm surprised. I figured a coward like you would be scared." Saiki insults him, earning a quiet snicker from Y/n.

"Are you kidding? How can I get scared when their are ghost everywhere?"

"Most people would be."

The sound of a piano playing rings the three teens ears. "I heard a pian, Saiki!" Toritsuka screamed.

"Wonder who it could be." Saiki uses Clairvoyance to see in the music room, but doesn't see anyone. "The music room."

"Okay!"

When the three open the door to the music room, Saiki still doesn't see anyone. "Nobody's here. But what do you see?" Saiki looks over to Toritsuka, only to be met with an surprised expression. "What are you seeing?"

"See for yourself with your psychometry."

'I'm surprised he knows that word.' Y/n chuckles a bit at her own joke while putting her hand on Toritsuka's shoulder with Saiki.

The two psychic end up seeing a ghost girl playing the piano. "She's so cute!" Toritsuka exclaims.

"Who cares?"

Toritsuka ends up explaining to the ghost girl that she's scaring the students. Although, he was just staring at her while blushing before Saiki forced him.

"I see. My piano playing his scaring the students." The ghost girls concludes what she's been told.

"That's because nobody can see you except for this weirdo."

"I didn't meant to scare anyone. I just realized that I could touch this piano for some reason." The ghost girl puts her hand on the piano. "Playing it relaxes me."

"You must be able to tough things that meant something in your life." Saiki concludes from her words. "What a cruel system."

'I wanna go home.' Y/n thinks to herself as she lets go of Toritsuka's shoulder. She walks over to a corner, puts on her headphones, and listens to music while playing a game. Completely ignoring the situation that's occurring.

After sometime, she feels a tap on her shoulder. Pausing her music, she looks up from her phone to see Saiki.

"Are you two done?"

"Yeah."

She hums and starts walking away, but feels a tug on her wrist. So she looks back, to see it's Saiki.

"Let's go to the park. For real this time."

~~~~~~~~

Teruhashi makes her way down the first year hall. Specifically looking for someone in particular.

"There you are Imu!" Teruhashi smiles once she finally finds the girl in her class. "I need to talk to you. Is now a good time?"

'Me? Teruhashi came just to see me?' Imu smiles giddy. "What is it?" She then realizes her reaction and mentally scolds herself. 'What are you so happy about? She is your enemy! Stay calm and face her as equals!' She looks at Teruhashi with a different expression then before. "You got something you want?"

To the hall way they went.

"Cleaning committee?" Imu says confused.

"Yes. Is anyone in your class up for it? Do you think you could ask?" Teruhashi smiles at her while asking.

"Mo problem."

"Thank you. I know you're busy."

'Why me? You could get hundreds at the drop of a hat.' Imu thinks to herself confused.

"How is school, Imu? Are you making friends?" Teruhashi asks, starting a conversation.

"Yes, a few."

"Really? You're so cute. You will be popular in no time."

'Are you trying to start something?' Imu started to get mad but kept her smile. "But i'm more interested in getting a boyfriend. I've got two crush too."

"Who?"

"Just two second years. Kusuo Saiki and Y/n L/n." Imu smiles sweetly while looking away with a light blush.

She saw how close Teruhashi was to Y/n, seeing the blue- haired girl always with her. And she saw how Teruhashi always found a way to talk to Saiki.

'Let's see what happens.' Imu looks back at Teruhashi to see her face faltered. "Teruhashi."

"What? It's nothing! Sorry. It's just unexpected." Teruhashi fixes her smile and rants frantically. "And her. . . I didn't know you like girls! But I guess shes understandable. . ."

'Yes! I finally found Kokomi Teruhashi's weakness!' Imu looks at her evilly.

Teruhashi starts fiddling with her fingers. "But why do like Saiki? He's just so average, you know? There are so many other boys, so why him?"

"Do I need a reason to like someone?" Imu stares at her with a crazy look. 'I'll give you a reason. It's because you want him!' She keeps staring at her with the crazy look. "Anyways, do you two know each other? Can you introduce us?"

"No! I don't know him that well. And are you sure he's right for you? He's a little antisocial, don't you think?"

"That's totally fine."

"Also, he smells like crushed ginkgo nuts."

'She's taking it a bit too far.'

"Right? So just find someone else."

"That just makes me want him even more." Imu decides not to back down and instead walks closer. "After all that you have said, I can trust you won't get in my way, right?"

"Wait!" Teruhashi backs up. "You said Saiki and L/n, right? You plan to have them both?"

"Yes."

"She a busy person."

"I can deal."

"She doesn't really date."

"I'll pray for luck."

"But how do you even know she likes girls?"

"You're friends with her, right?" Imu says rather than ask as she walks closer to the girl with even crazier eyes. "Can't you ask for me? You'll do it, right? And tell me."

Then Imu starts to walk away. "Oh, I can't wait to tell them."

"Hey, Imu! Can you even have both?" Teruhashi asks frantically. 'There's no way!'

"Guess i'll see."

Meanwhile,

Y/n walks out of the classroom, her sketchbook in hand. While walking, she ignores the stares of the people who likes her, and makes her way to Saiki.

"Strawberry man." She greets him while handing him her sketchbook. "Look at my new sketch."

Saiki takes her sketchbook, scanning over her drawing. "This is a sketch?"

"Yeah, why?"

"This looks looks like it should be in a museum." He says, glancing over to her.

"Really? The lines could be better, and there's no color. It's really just a sketch. I was bored." She says shrugging while looking at her sketch.

"This is your boredom?"

"Yeah."

Saiki hands her the sketchbook back. "You're going to be an artist."

"I am?" She questions. Doing art as a career never came to mind. She always thought of it as an hobby she overjoyed.

"You are."

She nods, smiling a bit at the though. "I am."

'Perfect! They're both here. I can ask both of them.' Imu walks up to the two with a fake shy look. "Saiki, L/n! Can I talk to you two?"

Y/n turns to fully face the girl. "Hmm?"

'Seriously? Is he really Teruhashi's type? L/n's understandable, but him. Yep, she's a real problem.' Imu straightens up her posture. "Do you have a partner?"

Saiki shakes his head violently.

'Wow, he really wants me to know he's single.'

Y/n looks her in the eyes before speaking. "No, dating's not my thing. Why?"

Imu stares at the brown girl in admiration. 'Her voice is so calm and vibrant. . . And her eyes is so- No! Don't get distracted!' She shakes her head to snap back in reality. "Oh, so how do you feel about me?"

Saiki gives her a thumbs up. While Y/n stares at her for a long moment.

'What's taking so long? Is she really thinking about it? Will she say no?' Imu mentally was panicking.

"You're cute." She finally says.

Imu has to pinch herself to stay focus. "So, you mean you like me more than Teruhashi?"

Saiki's thumb falters down which builds suspense but then it goes back up. But Y/n doesn't say anything, just stares at her with a raised brow.

Imu smiles with relief. 'Yes! Finally, i'm better than her! For too long, she has had it all. I thought the world was on her side. But out of everyone, he chose me.'

As she stares at Saiki, a blush creeps to her cheeks. 'Wait, what? Was he always this handsome?' Then she looks over to Y/n, and her blush deepens. 'She's even more gorgeous than I imagined. Wait, do I actually like her? Am I bisexual?'

"Do you think we could. . ." Her thoughts become overwhelming as she starts running away with a red face.

Y/n just watches the girl leave with a raised brown. Saiki just stands there confused. "What the. . ."

~~~~~~~~

"Why is my house always our hangout spot besides the park?" Y/n asks as she and Saiki walk in her kitchen.

"It's my parents birthday and they're being. . . lovey."

She opens the cabinet and grabs two plates. Then goes to the cake holder, which has Sfenj Koeksister. "I made these earlier. Try it." She hands him a plate wit one of each.

Saiki takes the plate, observing it first. "What is it?"

"They're both African sweets. The one that looks like a ring is called Sfenj, it's basically a doughnut ring. And the one that looks braided is called Koeksister is kinda a sugary dough." She smiles. "Taste it, I know you'll love it."

He takes a bit of each, taking a few moments to chew. The his classic sugar rush smile is plastered on his face as he takes a few more bites.

Y/n raises a brown while smirking. "Love it?"

"Love it."

"Mine as well bring the whole thing." She chuckles as she grabs the cake holder and starts walking over to the living room sofa, Saiki following. She takes a seat on the sofa and grabs the remote.

Saiki takes another Sfenj, smiling like a sugary idiot. He looks over to Y/n, staring at her for a few moments. And then he taps her shoulder, causing her to look at him.

"Y/n, can you make me African sweets more often?
I love these."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

79.7K 2.1K 57
𝔰𝔞𝔦𝔨𝔦 𝔨𝔲𝔰𝔲𝔬 𝔵 𝔯𝔢𝔞𝔡𝔢𝔯 --- as an average student of your grade, you caught the eye of a specific psychic, a powerful one...
1.2K 68 17
"Something bad's about to happen to me." When (READER) accidentally shifts into the world of the disastrous life of Saiki K. (THIS WILL INCLUDE)...
8.6K 217 18
UNDER HEAVY EDITING AND REWRITING!! ❝ ᴾˡᵉᵃˢᵉ ˡᵒᵛᵉ ᵐᵉ ᶠᵒʳ ʸᵒᵘ ᵃʳᵉ ᵐʸ ᵈᵃʳˡⁱⁿᵍ. ❞ ⁀➷ ˢᵃⁱᵏⁱ ᴷ ˣ ᴿᵉᵃᵈᵉʳ ˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ 𝘐𝘯 𝘸𝘩𝘪𝘤𝘩 𝘢 𝘨𝘪𝘳𝘭...
316K 10.7K 25
‹𝟹 ━━ ❝ 𝗬𝗢𝗨'𝗥𝗘 𝗠𝗬 𝗪𝗢𝗥𝗟𝗗, 𝗦𝗔𝗖𝗛𝗜 𝗞𝗨𝗦𝗨𝗢. ❞ 001. ﹒ 𝐅𝐋𝐈𝐏𝐏𝐄𝐃﹗ ╰┈➤ 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐚 cliche romance story in which she fell fi...