Dangerously in Love - SATZU [...

By sweetlittleCub

Many people say true love will always find a way to come back, but what if she already loves someone else? Ar... More

AUTHOR'S NOTE
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
DEAR SAPPHIRES
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
DEAR SAPPHIRES
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 30
DEAR SAPPHIRES
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
💌

Chapter 17

1.3K 110 13
By sweetlittleCub

Sana looks away but Tzuyu quickly held her chin and kissed her lips. Sana's kneed got weaken the moment Tzuyu move her lips.

Sana's tears slowly fall from her eyes she's been missing the latter for how many years, she release herself and kissed the latter back.

In every move of their lips their memories together is slowly flashing on their minds.

Sana wrapped her hands to Tzuyu's nape while the latter pulled Sana's body more closer to her and gently caressing her back while kissing her sweetly when suddenly Sana came back to her sense and gently push Tzuyu.

"Sana."

"I'm sorry, but this is not right Tzuyu." Sana said as she immediately walks away leaving Tzuyu alone.

Tzuyu took a deep sigh and sadly go out from the  bathroom.

-

Sana is walks through one of he cottage and exactly Momo saw her.

"Sana ~ ya.."

Sana looks at her. "What are you doing here alone?." Momo asked.

"Nothing, I just want to see the beautiful view.."

"I see. Wait did you cry?." Momo asked as she noticed that Sana's eyes seem swollen.

"No, my eyes are just itchy Momo ~ ya."

"Are you sure?."

"Mmmm..."

"I'm happy that Jeongyeon message you and invite you."

"Mmmm, I didn't expect actually that she will going to message me."

"We are very sorry Sana."

"Sorry for what?."

"Actually we are all guilty especially me for leaving you, we made you feel that you're alone. We didn't support your decision."

Sana smile. "It's alright, I understand. You don't have to say sorry Momo ~ ya."

"I really feel bad for myself, I didn't be able to support you. I feel like I'm a bad friend."

"Everything happens for a reason. I don't mad at you guys, I understand why you all acted that way. Well, I deserve it after all."

"Sana ~ ya .." Momo suddenly burst into tears as she hugs Sana tightly.

"Ya, why are you crying???.."

"I missed you..."

"I missed you too Momo ~ ya."

"I missed hanging out with you, I miss our friendship. I'm still your friend right?."

"Of course. You will be my forever friend Momo ~ ya.."

"Sana ~ ya 🥺.."

"Don't cry ^^ ~~ .."

"I will stand by your side from now on."

"I'm glad to hear that, from you don't have too. I actually deserve to lost my friends and I really understand why."

"Don't worry, I be considerate with your feelings. Tzuyu is not the only one in pain, you too but we your friends didn't be able to see that because we prioritize our disappointment to you."

"It's alright ~ nothing will change Momo ~ ya we are still friends and I will be forever treasure you."

"Komawo Sana ~ ya 🥺.."

-

Afternoon, they decided to swim at the ocean except for Miyeon and Sana who are just sitting at the sand while looking at them..

"Sana ~ Chan keeps looking at you. Did something happen?." Mina asked.

"Mmmm.."

"What happened?."

"I kissed her."

"Eh?."

"Mina Unnie, she kissed me back she quickly pushed me away then she told me that it's not right. Unnie I can really feel that she still love me."

"I think something is holding her back."

"What do you mean?."

"I don't know, I have a feelings that she's hiding something and this is the reason why she can't be able to go back to you."

Tzuyu suddenly looks at Sana because of what Mina just said..

They made an eye contact but Sana quickly averted her gazed..

"What is holding you back Bao Bei.." Tzuyu mumbled.

-

Evening, The girls are peacefully eating Mina and Tzuyu and sitting beside each other while Miyeon is sitting with Sana..

"Guys, we will go to the island tomorrow. You need to wake up early..." Jeongyeon said.

"Arasso, Jeongyeon ~ ah."

"Tzuyu ~ ah, this food is good. Try it." Mina said as she served Tzuyu the food.

"Thank you.."

Sana looks at them but she didn't mind them, until her phone rang.

"Excuse me, I'll just gonna answer this." Sana said as she excuse herself.

"Miyeon ~ ah.."

Miyeon looks at Tzuyu.

"Beside of following Sana, what do you do for a living?." Tzuyu asked..

"I'm a private investigator Ms.Chou."

"What did you do in Ulsan with Sana?."

"I'm sorry but I can't tell you about that."

"Are you in a relationship?."

"No."

The other girls are just listening to them but they can feel the tension between them especially with Tzuyu..

"Really? Why, are you waiting for someone?."

"I don't think I need to answer your question."

"It's my first time seeing a Private investigator who are very close with her client. "

"What's wrong about that? Ms.Minatozaki and I are also friends. We have connection."

"Connection. What do you mean about that?."

"I stand by her side, I didn't leave her even if her so called "friends" already left her side." Miyeon said as she gave a meaningful look to Sana's friends.

"So, you're telling me right now you're her night and shining armor?."

"I didn't say anything like that."

"Sure."

Seconds later Sana came back and all them are quite.

"I'm done." Tzuyu said as she stood up and walks away.

"What's wrong with her?." Sana asked.

"Don't worry her head is just aching Sana ~ ya."

"Oh, okay.."

Sana once again looks at Tzuyu who is now walking away..

-

After eating Sana and Miyeon went back to their room.

"What did he say?."

"He told me that he wanted to talk to me when he came back."

"I wonder what are you going to talk about."

"I'm suddenly feel nervous." Sana said.

"Why?."

"I don't know but seems like Kenshi knows something."

"Ms.Minatozaki, you don't have to worry. You're not hiding anything from him. You didn't even do something that he will going to hurt."

Meanwhile, Mina finds Tzuyu at the seaside because after they eat Tzuyu directly went there.

"You need someone to talk?."

"Unnie.."

Mina seated beside Tzuyu. "Are you giving up already?."

"I'm tired but I can't give up my love for her. I can't."

"Then fight for it Tzuyu ~ Chan. I'm just here to support you. Wake Sana ~ Chan and get her back."

Tzuyu looks at the ocean. "I will, I will get back the woman I love." She mumbled.

xxxxxxx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

56.9K 1.6K 30
fanfiction between arranged marriage and couple, saida and satzu, here sana and tzuyu is arranged to get marry while sana and dahyun in relationship...
121K 6.1K 72
❝ Can you sacrifice your love for revenge? ❞ SANA X TZUYU [SATZU] FANFICTION 2021 Date Started: February 3, 2021 COMPLETED!!!! August 30, 2021
23.9K 808 28
Basically a michaeng fanfic where the both of them are exes. Will they give their relationship another chance or accept the fact that they are now...
7.7K 175 36
Love can kill right? And also change you.. chae x reader [G!P] No.1 #sonchaeyoung 12/04/2024!!