He Has Changed (ON HOLD)

By omfg_af

[MIGHT HAVE SLOW UPDATES] I'm not the fun and sarcastic Sebastian you all remember anymore... What happened t... More

𝐈𝐧𝐭𝐫𝐨/𝐃𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐥𝐚𝐢𝐦𝐞𝐫
Chapter 1~ Abby
Chapter 2~ Cold and dull
Chapter 3~ Bitterness
Chapter 4~ Ignore
Chapter 5~ Dress shopping
Chapter 6~ Dumb
Chapter 7~ Mason
Chapter 8~ Goose
Chapter 9~ Fine
Chapter 10~ Pendejo
Chapter 11~ Estúpido
Chapter 12~ high
Chapter 13~ Tortilla Española
Chapter 14~ bored
Chapter 15~ oh shit
Chapter 16~ Pregnant
Chapter 17~ Pathetic
Chapter 18~ A sandwich
Chapter 19~ Heat
Chapter 20~ Dios mío
Chapter 21~ 3am
Chapter 22~ Backup
Chapter 23~ Unicorns
Chapter 24~ Italians
Chapter 25~ Hungry
Chapter 26~ Hottie
Chapter 27~ Promesa
Chapter 28~ Tits
Chapter 29~ Jealous
Chapter 30~ Dejected
Chapter 31~ Bullshit
Chapter 32~ Pink
Chapter 33~ Tortured
Chapter 34~ Coffee
Chapter 35~ Heaven
Chapter 36~ "I blurt"
Chapter 37~ Cigarettes
Chapter 38~ Mine
Chapter 39~ Knock?
Chapter 40~ Cocky remark
Chapter 41~ One day
Chapter 42~ Perfect
Chapter 43~ The wedding
Chapter 44~ "Yours"
Chapter 45~ People pleaser
Chapter 46~ "Hey baby"
Chapter 47~ Reputation
Chapter 48~ Chicken nuggets
Chapter 49~ Pennywise
Chapter 51~ ángel
Chapter 52~ Pancakes
Chapter 53~ Tote bag
Chapter 54~ Dramatic
Chapter 55~ Niconap
Chapter 56~ "interesting"
Chapter 57~ te quiero
Chapter 58~ Home
Chapter 59~ Tremble
Chapter 60~ "Look, a cow"
Chapter 61~ Help
Chapter 62~ Painful pleasure

Chapter 50~ Blood

90.4K 3.4K 4.2K
By omfg_af

Not edited

HELLOOOO how r u all this fine night?

Chile idc, KIDDING. Okay tho make sure to comment n vote cause i said so, any ways when this gets 1.9K + Comments and 1K+ Votes I'll start writing the next chapter for u all.

Remember to comment so i can read em when i wakey in the morning tmr.

have a fun read hottie

Abby Madden 

I slam the door to my changing room shut before taking a deep breath to compose myself, how fucking dare that 5'9 bastard comment on my past. How fucking dare he tell me that I was better off when I couldn't eat a meal a day?

I pick up my phone while pulling off my pink robe, I am done protecting his sorry ass.

"Can I call you back later, hermosa?" Seb picks up and I ignore his question, "John called me a slut who needs to start a stronger diet" I unclasp my bra and yank my hoodie off the hanging rack I'd put it on before walking the runway.

There's a brief second of silence before I hear Dominico's laugh, one that has not an ounce of humour in it. "Send me your location," is all Seb replies with and I hum, hanging up before happily sending him the location I'm at right now.

Suck my fucking tits - not - Johnny boy, now let's see who ends up in a ditch.

I pull the hoodie over my head, not bothering to put on some bra. Quickly grabbing some underwear and my leggings I had on before.

I gave him so many chances to change himself, I told him I didn't like him commenting on personal things about me but he always kept on doing it.

He acts like he owns me, he slapped my fucking ass just a few minutes ago too. I was walking away from him after our small encounter and he slapped my ass, told me 'if you want a good fuck, let me know I'm always available for your body'

If Akira wasn't at that dinner, she'd beat his ass right there and then...

I take my phone to see it's almost been five minutes since I called Seb. I have no idea where he is but I hope he is driving safely.

I pace back and forth in my room waiting for Seb's message telling me he's here, I am not facing John again. He makes me so uncomfortable, and how he touches me, looks down my shirts and blouses and even sends me 'fuck me' eyes makes me want to throw up.

It is disgusting.

But when he touched me today, how he slapped my ass was a step too far for me. I was going to tell Seb to lay off him, but now I see how much this fucker deserves everything Seb and Dominico do to him.

I twist my hair tightly before grabbing my pink claw clip and putting my blond hair up, to keep it out of my face. Although that doesn't stop my curtain bangs from escaping.

When I get the text from my amant telling me he's outside, I grab my louis purse and walk out of the change room.

But before I could walk out fully I walk right into someone's chest, a small groan leaves me as I mutter the word 'puta' under my breath. About to fall back when someone grabs my wrist and I get pulled into a hard chest.

"I have no idea what that means, but don't assume I won't google translate it" Dominico glares at me while helping me stand straight, I roll my eyes and mock him inside my head.

My eyes fall to the gun tucked into his waistband and I sigh, pulling his blazer over it and he only smirks, idiota is going to get busted and is smirking.

"I was sent to escort the principessa out without whatever his name was bothering you," he leans against the door frame and I glare at the nickname he's set for me, what's with italians and nicknames? He has one for Akira too, but I think she secretly loves it.

I push him out of my way, "let's go" I mutter, still pissed about the whole situation that had happened a bit ago with John. His touch is nasty.

"Want to tell me what else he did?" Dominico throws an arm around my shoulders and I hold my breath, if I tell them they're going to torture the shit out of John, but isn't that good?

We walk down some hallway and Dominico is completely oblivious to all the looks every model he passes gives him, and the glares I get. I cringe when I think about the fact that I consider Dominico the brother I never had, along with Nico.

As much as I hate it, Ares too.

I shrug as we turn the corner, "nothing, I just really hate him" I still cover for the idiot so he has a death not as slow.

Dominico hums, calling bullshit but before he could call me out on it a brunette walks right into him. He doesn't even make an effort to help her balance and when I realise who it is, I resist the urge to scream out of frustration.

"Watch it you fucking assho-" she freezes when she scans the guy beside me from top to bottom, just to do it over again. Oh for fucks sake, spare me it's been too long of a day.

She stands straight and looks at me in annoyance, "Abby, who is your friend?" She shoots me a smile that seems to be faker than my multiple personalities.

I couldn't even respond before Dominico talks, "you're in our way," he says and I raise an eyebrow to myself when I hear his cold voice. Damn he might just be a mafia don after all... I look up to see his face clear of any emotion and when she lets out a small laugh he sighs.

"I'm Rachel," she puts out her hand for him, but he only pulls me to the side and ignores her before walking right around her. I can't help but snort at the gasp I hear from behind me, "that was so rude" I laugh.

He shrugs as we walk towards the doors, his arm leaves my shoulders. "I'll see you tomorrow, principessa, time for John to meet your brother" he sends me a wink before walking right back into the building as soon as I walk out the front doors

Weird...

I ignore his weirdness as I walk through the other pairs of doors, when the cool air of New York hits me and my legs through the thin leggings I have on and I bite the inside of my cheek.

Looking around for my amant but the first thing I see is his car. I wonder how many cars he has...

Then my eyes slide to the side and I see a pair of matching black slacks and blazer, my eyes meeting with his blue ones and I shake my head when I see the cigarette in his fingers.

Our eyes lock and he still brings the drug to his lips and takes a puff. I've noticed that sometimes the cold, arrogant and rude Seb likes to make a comeback, and at the moment I can tell he's out to play.

It's fine, I like games.

***

I rub the towel on my head while walking out of the bathroom, Seb dropped me off and left. Asshole, it's been almost all day and he's still not back.

And I thought we could watch a movie and cuddle or some shit.

But he didn't even drop me at my apartment, he dropped me off at some house of his, where I have not even the tiniest bit of clothing at.

opening the door of the washroom still drying my hair with the towel, my other hand holding up the white towel that's keeping me covered.

"Is it too late for the movie?" I hear his voice and I roll my eyes, my head is down so I can't see him but I can tell he's just smoked from the small smell in the room.

But then my eyebrows furrow, he only smokes after killing someone so why is he-"what the hell?" I almost shriek when I see blood basically dripping off of him, his white dress shirt drenched in red and his knuckles are bloody and bruised.

He winces and I narrow my eyes, what the hell. I hate blood, so why isn't the fact that a man covered in blood is standing right in front of me not scaring me. The only thing that bothers me is the fact that his knuckles are busted.

Before he could talk I do, "what the fuck Seb, you have guns for a reason" I scold him like a child and his eyebrows furrow. Why did he use his hands, now he's hurt.

"Why would you hurt yourself?" I ask him before dropping the towel I was using for my hair on the bed, he opens his mouth to say something but closes it again. Now he's the idiotic Seb again? What the hell is up with him.

I glare at the weird ass, "go take a fucking shower," I point to the bathroom and he nods, without a word he walks past me and into the bathroom.

I take a deep breath and let out a groan, be scared of blood Abby, you hate blood, why aren't you scared of the fact that he most likely killed someone for you.

I've always hated blood, my parents forced me into the medical field even after knowing about my fear of blood. Which they very much caused, after that one time my dad hit me and I spit out blood as a 5 year old I've been terrified of blood.

So why doesn't he scare me?

Shaking my head as I grab one of Seb's shirts, not bothering with any type of underwear seeing I have none as I pull on his button up.

Scare me Sebastian, why do I feel so comfortable with you?

I sit on his bed before running a hand through my damp hair as I hear his shower start to run, I take a deep breath to keep the memory of dad hitting five year old me out of my head.

I was just trying to say happy birthday to him, it was his birthday but I accidentally spilled his beer and he slapped me as his first instinct, he didn't even say sorry, he saw the blood spilling out of my mouth and told me to clean it up along with the spilled beer.

I was so scared, I was just a kid, I had no idea why I was bleeding because I was only fucking five, but the blood kept going and going until the sink was covered in it. Mom walked into the bathroom and yelled at me for being so careless.

She hit me too, I still remember having to clean myself up in that shitty bathroom and go to my even shittier room. Crying myself to sleep and having to miss two weeks of school due to the bruise on my cheek.

God they were messed up...

When I feel a water droplet drop onto my thigh my eyebrows furrow, I quickly wipe it away when I hear the bathroom's door opening.

I look up and the first thing I see is the big cut on the right side of his torso, my lips part as I stare at the fresh wound in shock. What the fuck was this man doing?

I get up and glare at him, he could have gotten seriously hurt seeing how deep this cut is. "Sebastian -whatever your middle name is- Morales, I swear to god if you don't tell me what the hell you were doing..." I trail off, my Mexican accent popping even more with each word, I do that when I get angry.

He freezes and looks at me with an expression I can't make out, "repeat that" he demands, the cold Seb I met months ago shining through for some reason.

"What?"

He takes a step forward and suddenly I'm not the only pissed one in this room, "what do you call me, Abby?" he asks and I see where I went wrong, shit...

But fuck me, I won't admit it.

"Sebastian-" he cuts me off with his lips on mine, rough and needy is all I can feel in his kiss. My eyebrows furrow but I still kiss him back.

I gasp into his mouth when I feel his fingers slip around my neck, "second time you've done this, I was going to leave it be but..." he scoffs and my eyes roll to the back of my head when he applies pressure.

"But now I'll make you scream the name you call me," he mutters and for the first time in my life, I don't put up a fight when he bends down and throws me over his shoulder.

He knows I have no underwear on, so when he pushes his shirt up and slaps my ass I know for sure he can see how wet it made me.

"Tell me you want it, ask me for it" he whispers against my skin, and before he could throw me on the bed I felt his teeth sink into the skin of my thigh. My scream is muffled by his back while he fucking bites me.

God damn

Another warning when he tosses me on the bed, lifting one of my legs up onto his shoulder basically spreading me out for him. I bite down on my bottom lip as our eyes meet, maybe I called him his full name just to piss him off? Who knows, my mouth has a mind of its own.

"Say it, Ximena" Seb pushes my legs further apart and I feel a blush rising to my cheeks as warmth pools between my legs. He doesn't move his eyes off mine, and I know damn well he doesn't plan to until I ask him to touch me.

Again, my mouth has a mind of its own, maybe that's why I said what I say next.

"Fuck me, amor"

--------------

A/N
Word count: 2827

CLIFFYYYYY SUCK MY NINE INCH COCK U FUCKING LOSERS, kidding.

Chile moving one, i haven't left one of these in a while so u best believe i finna take full advantage of this one...KSFBKHBFR HAH

Moving on, make sure to comment n vote for the next chapterrrrr

Also go like my new tiktokkkk, my tiktok is wh0reforurmomma make sure to comment n likeee

ish <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

290K 11.2K 74
(First Book in The5Inferno Series) Angelina Hughes A tormented girl whose dark past leaves no stone unturned to make her present life a living hell...
29.8K 741 23
"Why are you following me actually?..." I ask as look at the man in front of me with a worried expression. "Because I want you as mine and whatever y...
564 22 12
"Please, take your mask off" i said with trembling voice. His head dropped to my level, and butterflies in my stomach were going crazy when he starte...
14.8K 587 31
his bright hazel eyes with mixture of green and golden shooting at me holding his right jaw with anger in his eyes " no one EVER dared to lay a finge...