Rebirth in Sixties With Space

By jeffelyncosme

Author: Qian Yehe Classification: Rebirth Status: Complete @502 Raw site: https://www.xbiquge.la/31/31611/ Zh... More

1-10
11-20
21-30
31-40
41-50
51-60
61-70
71-80
81-90
91-100
101-110
111-120
121-130
131-140
141-150
151-160
161-170
171-180
181-190
191-200
201-210
211-220
221-230
231-240
241-250
251-260
261-270
271-280
281-290
291-300
301-310
311-320
321-331
331-340
341-350
351-360
371-380
381-390
391-400
401-410
411-420
421-430
431-440
441-450
451-460
461-470
471-480
481-490
491-500
501
502 Finale

361-370

461 13 0
By jeffelyncosme

Chapter 361 Processing

  Xiao Xiao heard Ye Quan swearing and swearing for the first time. He probably lost his mind because of his anger. Otherwise, he is also a very kind uncle on weekdays. Curse people up.

After a while, when Ye Quan was impatient and knocked on the door again, and wanted to call someone to knock the door, the people inside made a move to open the door. As the door slowly opened, a face was revealed.

When Xiaoxiao saw the man, she immediately became completely angry. The man was injured by a wild boar yesterday. The wound was so deep that he had no money to go to the county hospital. His family sent him over and begged her to help save the life. The wound he sewed saved him, but he didn't expect that he was the one who hid the favor and revenge and refused to open the door.

Ye Quan immediately slapped him as soon as he approached, "You are a beast! Xiaoxiao saved your life and bandaged your wound. You were hiding from danger just now. It's fine if you don't help, and you don't even have a door Willing to open, not only Xiaoxiao but also Xiaoshan. Xiaoshan's grandparents have helped your family a lot in the past, and now they don't help when they are in trouble. It's like a dog! Ungrateful idiot, come here, tie it up, etc. Li Chen will deal with them when he comes back and punish them severely."

Ye Quan instructed the people behind him to tie up the person who refused to open the door for Xiao Xiao just now.

"Uncle, I... I'm wronged, I want to open the door, but they won't let me open..." The man immediately shouted his injustice.

When Xiaoxiao knocked on the door before, he heard that he was about to open, but who knew that the other two would stop him from letting him go. He was the most seriously injured among them, and one person could not be worth the other two. There was also a grandmother inside. In addition to the grandmother, they are not the opponents of the other two.

"Don't let..." Ye Quan approached the room and saw who the other two were, as well as Grandma Zhang.

"That piece is tied, wait until Lichen comes back and see what will be done to you!" No matter right or wrong, all four of them made mistakes. As for what punishment they want, they will wait until Lichen comes back.

This time, Xiaoxiao was hurt so badly. He couldn't handle such a big event. If he defended the people in the village, it would hurt Lichen's heart. Xiaoxiao stayed here voluntarily to help Lichen. He refused to stay. Seeing that the village has gradually improved, the dams and roads have been built. If Li Chen leaves at this time, their village will be as poor as before, and there will be no one to heal the sick. Think about it. It was very serious, so he tied up these four people no matter what, and if he didn't deal with it, he owed her an explanation.

"Xiao Xiao, I will take these four people to the brigade, you can rest assured that we will definitely seek justice for you." He said solemnly to her.

Xiaoxiao nodded, it was still up to them to solve this matter, and she believed that Li Chen would never sit idly by after hearing about it after he came back.

"In addition, you beat these two pigs, and they belong to you."

Who knew that just after he finished speaking, someone later had an opinion.

"Uncle, it's not fair. These two beasts have injured so many people, so I can give everything to Doctor Zhou!"

Ye Quan kicked the man and said, "When you were hunting wild boars, why didn't you? So positive, if anyone of these two wild boars has a shot, he can stand up and share with Xiaoxiao."

Who knew that Ye Quan would say that, and Lijuan immediately answered: "I have!"

" You..." Ye Quan looked at Xiaoxiao, but he could see clearly that when Lijuan was fighting the wild boar, the wild boar was already injured and fell to the ground, even without Lijuan, Xiaoxiao could handle it completely.

Xiaoxiao had no problem with Lijuan's words, so they were going to be divided.

"Okay, give it to Lijuan."

After hearing what Xiaoxiao said, Ye Quan didn't refute it, and Lijuan was Xiaoxiao's younger sister-in-law. Xiaoxiao himself didn't care about the relationship between the two families. How could he say anything else? , so he led those people to the brigade, and waited for Lichen to come back to see what he wanted to do.

After the others left, Li Juan walked up to Xiao Xiao with a smile on her face.

"Sister-in-law, don't blame me for being greedy, if I hadn't come down first, maybe this pig would have been taken away. Besides, how can you and my brother eat two of them? It's really a pig, and you can eat whatever you want. It doesn't matter if you can't get fat or eat more or less, anyway, you will give me pork at that time..." Seeing Xiaoxiao staring at her without saying a word, she thought she was angry, so she immediately put away her hippie smile, this sister-in-law now looks more than Her brother is scary, but she still doesn't want to be greedy, lest she get angry. "Come on, I don't want it anymore, I know you beat it, but I'm afraid that people outside will say that you killed two pigs with one woman and one person. This is too sturdy! So I saw that pig before and knew that she was seriously injured. , you can deal with it alone, but you still rush up and fight for a while, I really think about your reputation, but I didn't expect the village chief to be so generous and give you both pigs."

Surprisingly, I thought the pigs would be able to do it when the time came. The children will be evenly distributed to the whole village, but I didn't expect Ye Quan to be so generous and directly give it to his sister-in-law.

Xiaoxiao clasped her hands, she was not angry with Lijuan.

"I don't have it. I want to take it. If you want, take one. What do I want to do with this pig..."

Someone will handle it, but she won't. It seems that she can only wait for Lichen to come back. .

Lijuan immediately became happy when she heard it, "sister-in-law, I knew you were very generous, how could you really care about this pig with me. It turns out that you are worrying about this pig, what is there to worry about, what do you want to eat when you bring it home? Anything. Braised pork, braised pig head, pork rib soup... God! After two months of coming here, I can finally eat a lot, and you can worry about such a good thing!" Even worried.

Xiaoxiao stared at her speechlessly, "Although the weather is cold now, don't forget, the meat can only be kept for three days in this weather, and the meat will go bad if you keep it for a few more days. The weather can't make bacon, so I'm really worried."

She didn't speak like Lijuan, she only thought about food every day.

"Then what should I do? I can't sell it, and if I don't have time to distribute some..."

However, Xiaoxiao refused to say quickly: "Don't! I won't give anyone away this time! It hurts me too much. The door I've been photographing for so long didn't open for me, and I almost got hurt.

" I also agree, thinking about what happened before and getting angry, "Sister-in-law, you were almost beaten by a pig... Wrong! It wasn't by a pig, but if you were to be beaten, it was also beaten by my brother..." Seeing the digression, he hurriedly replied, "This time, I will definitely not be a good person and give meat to people, even if I eat it to death, I won't send it. Or let's go to the village to kill pigs and ask him if he wants pigs. I told you that they secretly sell meat, and I don't know about them. Where can I sell pork."

Chapter 362 Justice

  "How would you know about this?" Xiaoxiao looked at her strangely. Lijuan had not been here for a long time, but she knew what she didn't know. She really underestimated Lijuan's ability sometimes.

Lijuan said in a low voice, "Well, I have a gluttony... I heard from the school kids that they can buy meat in the village. Anyway, the management here is not strict, and my brother sometimes turns a blind eye to some things. I just closed my eyes, and then I went to the family and asked if he really had meat to sell the next day, so I thought that since they need pork to sell, why don't we sell half of the pork to him."

After listening to Xiaoxiao, she felt Not bad, originally she wanted to put the pork in the refrigerator over there, but she couldn't put so much pork, not to mention that Lichen would definitely doubt why she would keep the meat for so long, and the problem would be exposed. So there is no room for it.

"Okay, I'm here to see the pigs. You can help me run a trip. We'll sell half of the pigs each, and we'll eat the rest by ourselves."

Xiaoxiao said, agreeing with Lijuan's suggestion, and half of the pigs are sold. As for the money, half of it is enough for her and Lichen to eat.

Xiaoxiao only waited for an hour before Lijuan came back happily, followed by a father and son pushing a scooter. When Xiao Xiao saw them, she immediately knew what the father and son were doing. Lijuan came back and said proudly: "Sister-in-law, the matter is done, they transported the pig back to deal with it, kept half of it for us, and sold half of it to them. The price has been negotiated."

Xiaoxiao thought it was okay, so she agreed, but she didn't expect Lijuan to have a capable side.

At noon, Li Chen and Su Heng came back from collecting medicine.

When I heard that Xiaoxiao and Xiaoshan were in such danger before, but a few people refused to open the door for them, fortunately, Xiaoxiao was very good, and one person killed a pig with his bare hands, and one behind Lijuan helped.

So he threw down the medicine basket, and nervously checked Xiaoxiao up and down, and found that there was no injury, so he was relieved, but Lichen immediately became furious with those few people. Xiaoxiao was his wife, and those people dared to bully him. Putting him Zhao Lichen in the eyes, he really dared not deal with the people of Iwamura!

"Xiao Xiao, don't worry, I'll get justice for you now!" He was about to go out.

Xiaoxiao grabbed his arm and said, "Lichen, go out after dinner." The rice is cooked, and the food is cold if he doesn't eat at the moment.

Who knew that Li Chen said: "I can't eat, I don't have the mood to eat now. Those hateful people dare to treat you like this. I will never forgive you! You eat by yourself first, I will go out and come back later."

Said When you're done, walk out.

Xiaoxiao knew that he was going out to deal with the few people who didn't open the door for her before, thinking that she would buckle up the food and eat it together when Lichen came back.

When Lichen came to the brigade, Ye Quan had already eaten and knew that Lichen would definitely come here when he came back.

As soon as Li Chen walked into the house, he immediately greeted him.

"Lichen, you're here."

"Where are the people?" The four people were not seen in the lobby.

"It's next door, I know you'll come as soon as you come back, so I'll drive them to the next door and wait for you to see what to do with them." Ye Quan said.

"Humph! Dispose of! How dare you, Xiaoxiao and I are outsiders after all, how dare you deal with your people from Iwamura!" said coldly.

Ye Quan was so frightened by what he said that the pipe in his hand fell to the ground, so he hurriedly bent down to pick it up.

Looking at Lichen again, his face was very ugly when he came here today. Now he knows that this incident has completely offended Lichen, and it can be seen how much Xiaoxiao's content in Lichen's heart is. The whole village knows that Lichen is in pain for his wife, this time those few people didn't save Xiaoxiao, but it completely chilled Li Chen's heart. Thinking that the two of them didn't know how much they had done for the village, but in the end, someone in the village paid back their kindness. No wonder he was so angry, and now he said this If you say that, you must be in a hurry. You must know that Lichen is also very scary when he is angry. He has already experienced it.

"Lichen, I know you're only angry this time for saying this, but there are still many people in the village who have a good impression of Xiaoxiao. Take Xiaoshan as an example, how good is he and Xiaoxiao, as well as the Qiuxiang family. With us, the two of you really treat you as people from Yancun. In fact, most of the people here are from outside. Take my house. My grandfather also moved from outside, and he is not really from Yancun, so If someone says that the two of you are not from Yancun, first of all, he has to go back to see if his ancestors are from Yancun or not. Most of the ancestors here are from outside, so don't say that you are not from Yancun in the future. 

Because we are actually the same as you, we just came earlier than you all. There are not many real villagers in Yancun, but Xiaoshan is, but the Xiaoshan family has a better relationship with you than my family, so don't take yourself as a family in the future. Outsiders, this makes us not the real Iwamura people embarrassed!

Besides, I have generally asked about the few inside, and they did not dare to open the door for Xiaoxiao at that time. They also suffered. It wasn't because Xiao Xiao was not from Iwamura who didn't open the door for her. Besides, there was not only Xiao Xiao outside at that time, but also Xiaoshan. Xiaoshan was from Iwamura, and they refused to save any sympathy when their parents were not there. No. So do n't worry about this matter, even if you don't come, I will deal with those four people heavily. Now that you are here, it's better, you see what you want to deal with, no matter what you do, we will not have an opinion! "

He explained it again and again, for fear that Li Chen would be heartbroken because of this incident, and he would not want to stay here in the future. He is very aware of Lichen's ability, and also knows that if the village does not have his consequences, this time, although he has received some grain in the autumn harvest, he has distributed some grain to each household to go out for an hour. Now there is no food in the brigade, and after this winter , It is estimated that there will be a shortage of food in the spring of next year, and some people in Iwamura do not care about the village at all.

After listening to Li Chen, he knew that he couldn't blame the uncle, and he didn't want such a thing to happen.

When I walked to the next door, I saw the four people who refused to open the door, one was injured, and the other was a grandmother.

"Lichen, this one is seriously injured. He said he wanted to open the door, but the other two refused to let him open the door. He was seriously injured and couldn't beat them. Li Chen said, "Uncle, do you mean that the two are the ones to blame?"

Ye Quan nodded. In this matter, it seems that these two are the most responsible, the other two are seriously injured and the other is seriously injured. The grades are big, so they should not be held accountable.

Chapter 363 Punishment

    Li Chen shook his head, "The injured person is not so bad that he can't even walk, just because he is afraid of trouble and then not willing to help, grandma too, the key is that they can't open the door, but they didn't persuade the other two, look at their eyes , Obviously she has a guilty conscience, and I heard Xiao Xiao say that when she knocked on the door, it was very quiet inside, there was no quarrel at all, and a few people pretended not to be inside, so they were all equally at fault, but I considered grandma's age If you don't have it, you can reduce the penalty.

From now on, the family members of Grandma's family can't go to work for three months. If you don't help, and if you don't have enough food, the brigade doesn't care. Of course, the brigade doesn't have their share of the food.

" There is no land at home, so many people will go where to raise food for whatever they want, and the whole family will be affected because of him alone.

"The protest is ineffective, those who don't agree can leave the village, and I will report this matter!" He reprimanded this, and he will never tolerate it again, otherwise it would be too unfair to Xiaoxiao.

After Li Chen finished speaking, the man did not dare to speak again.

"As for the two of you, drive out of the village, the village doesn't need scumbags like you!" he said sternly.

"What! Zhao Lichen, you are avenging your personal revenge, Zhou Xiaoxiao is your wife, you are taking revenge on us!" One of them scolded in disapproval.

"Retaliation! Hehe, fortunately Xiaoxiao and Xiaoshan are fine, otherwise I would not just drive you out of the village as simple as that, since you can't accept it, then I will escort you to the town, now it is a society governed by the rule of law, and a special department will come here. I'll punish you so that you won't say I'm taking revenge on you!" After speaking, he said to Ye Quan, "Send these two people away now, as for their family members, as long as I am here, Zhao Lichen, their family members will not allow them to Go to work!"

This is what he wants to do for Xiaoxiao. He has always been courteous to the people in the village. Even if he makes mistakes in his work, he will not punish him severely, but if he underestimates his bad behavior towards Xiaoxiao, they are asking for trouble. , Even if it was treated like this, he still felt light, after all, compared with Xiao Xiao's life, the punishment they received was nothing.

Ye Quan stood on the side and dared not speak out. He knew that Lichen was angry now, not to mention that they hurt Xiaoxiao. In the past, his daughter Xiaocui hurt Xiaoxiao. It seems that Lichen still looked at his face before, otherwise It is possible for Cui to die. A while ago, when Xiao Cui wanted to go home, he would not let her come back, so as to save him trouble again. Now he knows that Lichen's temperament will never be able to plead for mercy, not to mention that these two deserve it! Xiaoxiao's good people will bandage their wounds, but they just want to save their own lives regardless of the dangers of Xiaoxiao and Xiaoshan, Fortunately, Xiaoshan and Xiaoxiao didn't have an accident. If something happened, Lichen would definitely kill them.

Those two turned pale with fright when they saw that Lichen was about to be brought to justice. They didn't know that Lichen had such a stern and angry side. If he was sent to justice, it would be more serious than expulsion from Iwamura. If you intentionally harm others, then you may be sentenced and even affect your family.

Realizing the seriousness of the matter, the two were so frightened that they had to ask: "I'm sorry! We won't dare anymore, please forgive us!"

Li Chen refused, "People in the village also hurt Xiao Xiao before, This time, I will not tolerate it any longer. You made such a big mistake, and almost killed Xiaoxiao and Xiaoshan. How could I let you go? Everyone will follow suit in the future. Is it possible for my Zhao Lichen's wife? So easy to bully!"

Li Chen's remarks made them dare not speak any more, and the aura was terrifying! It was the first time I saw Li Chen so angry.

Ye Quan next to him silently complained in his heart, how can your Zhao Lichen's wife be so easy to bully? Even without Lichen, she could kill two big wild boars by herself, even the most powerful man in the village is not that powerful. In addition, in the middle of the night before, she could catch Lai Pi San. Such a woman can no longer be expressed with strength.

Seeing that they didn't speak, Li Chen said to Ye Quan, "Find a few to send them over and explain their crimes."

After that, there will be laws to punish them.

After speaking, Li Chen went to Xiaoshan's house. Xiaoshan had a slight fever, but fortunately, he had already drank the calming medicine prescribed by Xiaoxiao.

Li Chen looked at Xiaoshan, and the seven-year-old child was so frightened. Fortunately, Xiaoxiao was by his side at that time. If it were another woman, he would not be able to protect himself, and how could he protect Xiaoshan. Xiaoxiao, Xiaoshan's grandparents thanked her very much.

Chatted with Xiaoshan's grandparents and asked them to take care of Xiaoshan carefully. Children without parents are already pitiful, and those few people are still waiting for help, which is really inhuman.

Gave Grandpa Xiaoshan two pieces of great unity, and let Xiaoshan buy some good things to replenish his body. The child is growing up, so don't leave the root of the disease.

After watching Xiaoshan, Lichen went home. When Xiaoxiao saw him coming home, he immediately went to cook her a meal. Only then did Lichen realize that he was hungry.

After Xiaoxiao brought out the food, Lichen's eyes glowed, because the three dishes that Xiaoxiao cooked had meat in them, and one of them was braised pig's trotters, which frightened him. Today's food is too good. .

"This is—" Where does this come from so much meat, it can't be wild boar.

Sure enough, I heard Xiaoxiao say happily: "Lichen, my uncle gave me and Lijuan two wild boars each, but one of the pigs was too big for us to eat, so Lijuan and I thought about selling half of the pigs to keep. We eat half of our own, even half a pig, enough for us to eat for a few days."

Li Chen was also happy when he heard this, but then his smile disappeared immediately, this pig is what she risked her life.

Putting down his chopsticks, he said distressedly: "I'm so sorry! For letting you face such danger alone, I have already dealt with those four bastards, and two of them will not be able to work for a while in the future, and they will not be given to their families for that time. Grain distribution, the other two are the most abhorrent ones that they block and refuse to open the door. Originally I wanted to drive them out of the village but they refused, so I can only send them to the top and deal with them according to the law, I guess they will be sentenced to a few times Nian Jail, this is also their retribution!"

According to the mistakes they made, maybe they will be severely punished, so he can't be blamed. Who let them offend him and didn't open the door to Xiaoxiao, which almost killed Xiaoxiao and Xiaoshan. Xiaoshan is still lying in bed now sick.

Chapter 364 There are Many footprints

   "Really... Li Chen, will the punishment be too severe? After all, we are from Iwamura. We are outsiders, and you are the captain. Will they say that you are too partial to me?"

Xiao Xiao asked worriedly , She didn't want to affect Lichen's work because of her own affairs. Although she was very angry this time, she thought about whether it would bring trouble to Lichen if she dealt with those people severely.

Li Chen was very moved. Even though he suffered so much grievance, Xiaoxiao still thought of his career. It was a blessing for her to have such a good wife in her life. She would protect her when she was wronged. Get justice for her.

Holding her hand, he said seriously: "It's their fault, even if they are from Iwamura, but it's not right to hurt people like this. You see, Xiaoshan is frightened and sick, and you, if you are not good at it. , maybe... This kind of thing must never happen again. I have another purpose in doing this. I want to warn Iwamura and those who are dissatisfied with us and know the fate of offending us.

Even the old man is a protector . I can't live with them, I know why every time the village lacks food, but the food is always delivered because I'm trying to figure out a way, otherwise this place will be as poor as before, and people who know everything will not dare to offend me, you Looking at Ye Xiaocui before, she was still my uncle's biological daughter, but I still punished me severely for offending you, so far I dare not go back to the village. Sometimes my uncle wants to beg me for forgiveness, but he doesn't dare to say it, let alone those few people.

So don't worry, Even if I deal with dissatisfaction this time, I don't dare to object. When I dealt with this matter, my uncle was by my side and didn't say a word. He also knows the great relationship here. If he offends our village, he will return to the village. When I was backward and poor in the past, who would want to."

After listening to Xiaoxiao, she felt that what Lichen said made sense, Lichen was the captain, she was the doctor in the village, and Lijuan was also the teacher in the village. If this offends their family, The loss is not ordinary, especially because many people in the village support Lichen. If Lichen refuses, it is estimated that many people will not agree. This is also an affirmation of Lichen's ability and work. Thinking of this, she is not so worried. After all, she doesn't have to worry so much about Lichen in this family.

"Okay, listen to you." She said with a smile, no matter what this time it was Lichen seeking justice for her, she knew how important she was in Lichen's heart.

Li Chen still has a question in his heart, and he will ask it when he has time to eat.

"Xiao Xiao, I know your skills are good, but what can you do alone..."

She was still a woman, two wild boars fell at her feet, and even the old uncle and the others were shocked when they saw it. Men are all powerful, and everyone is worried that in the future if he has a dispute with Xiaoxiao, he will suffer a loss, so he knows what's going on now, Xiaoxiao's skills are good, but even if the two wild boars are himself It's hard to beat a wild boar that weighs hundreds of pounds at once.

Xiao Xiao didn't want to hide it from him after hearing him ask about it, and she felt that there was nothing to hide.

He said: "Actually, it's not my skill, but I often put some things on my body for self-defense. You don't know that at that time, I had a packet of medicine on my body. At that time, I wanted to run away, but I knocked on the door. If there was no movement inside, I knew that the door would not be opened, and if they ran away, they would still be overtaken by wild boars. It happened that the two pigs collided with each other because of the efficacy of the medicine and fell to the ground. I quickly put a knife on each pig. A pig stood up, but Lijuan rushed over and took the pole and beat it down, so it's not my skill, because it should be said that I was lucky and met two pigs that were not very smart."

Li Chen finished listening . It was only after I found out that this was the case, "But you are indeed very courageous. Usually women's legs are so frightened when they encounter such a situation, how can they have the courage to deal with wild boars, and it's not that you are lucky, but You are very careful in your work, you are vigilant on weekdays, you protect the hill, and you save the two wild boars for the village, otherwise I don't know how many people were injured."

"I didn't expect that I would be able to deal with those two wild boars. When I first saw him, my feet trembled with fear, but there was Xiaoshan behind me at that time. If I was too scared to do anything at that time, what would Xiaoshan do? When I think of him, he is so young and his parents are gone. Old age, if his family lost him, his grandparents would have accepted it, so I became very brave.

Besides, I was really lucky, otherwise I could be the opponent of two wild boars with my bare hands. When the wild boars are fierce, they are very scary. "

Xiao Xiao explained, at that time she couldn't take the courage to deal with the two wild boars.

"But the next time you are in danger, you must run first. Sometimes people can't always be so lucky. I don't think so." Please, I just want you to stay by my side safely..."

If it wasn't for Xiao Xiao's rational handling and luck at the time, then the consequences might not have been imagined, Li Chen still has lingering fears, especially that kid Xiao Shan They were all frightened and sick. If something happened to Xiaoxiao, he would not know what to do. Xiaoxiao knew that he was also frightened, so he was afraid that something would happen to her.

"You eat quickly, wait for the food to be cold again. Come on, the weather is cold, and half of the food can be kept for too long."

"Why should a good pig go down the mountain? It's not that there is nothing to eat on the mountain at this time?" Xiaoxiao asked strangely.

"I'm also thinking about this. In this season, there are a lot of wild grass and wild fruits in the mountains, but there are no edibles. Moreover, wild boars generally live in the deep forests and rarely go down the mountain to attack people. The last time was last year, but it was because of In spring, when there is nothing to eat on the mountain, only one end runs down, and the other end is caught by the villagers. This is a strange thing, and I have to check it out.

And there is one more thing, I forgot Let me tell you, Su Heng and I went up the mountain to collect herbs, but found one thing, there are many footprints on the mountain road, and it seems that a few people have gone up the mountain. Recently, there are few people going up the mountain due to the busy farming season, but many footprints do not know why I've never seen anything like this before."

"Xiaoxiao, I'm going to go to the mountains again this afternoon or tomorrow to find out. It's from the other village and I'm afraid it will hurt the villagers."

Li Chen thought while talking, Iwamura didn't find any outsiders coming in, and he didn't know who was doing what on the mountain.

"Lichen, do you mean that someone did something on the mountain, and then only disturbed the wild boars, did they go down the mountain?" Xiaoxiao frowned.

Chapter 365 Going up the Mountain

   "It's not clear at the moment, I haven't checked it yet, but I think there must be a reason for the incident. It's definitely not easy." Li Chen said with some worry.

"Or I'll go tomorrow, anyway, there are still two herbs that you haven't picked yet. You should rest at home in the afternoon, you were woken up so late last night, go to pick herbs in the morning, and go to sleep in the afternoon. , We will go up the mountain again tomorrow morning, it is almost three o'clock now." It was dark early in the forest, and now if I want to go up the mountain, it may be dark as soon as I reach the mountain, and it is too late to go up the mountain again tomorrow.

Lichen felt that what Xiaoxiao said was right, so he didn't say anything anymore. He wanted to clean up the dishes and go to wash the dishes after eating quickly, but he was snatched by Xiaoxiao. After Xiaoxiao washed the dishes, he saw that Lichen had changed his body and was dirty. He originally wanted to wash his clothes, but Li Chen took him to sleep with him for a while.

In the evening, when Xiaoxiao woke up, Lichen had already gone out, and left a note for her saying that she was going out to do errands, and she would come back for dinner later.

Xiaoxiao knows that even though the busy farming season is over now, Lichen still can't rest. The rest of the food that was handed in will be distributed to each household. Except for those who make mistakes, they will not be given, as long as they have to work. .

Xiaoxiao slept for an hour, and when she woke up, she felt much better.

There were a lot of dishes left at noon, but in the evening, I only cooked a little porridge and exceeded one dish. Knowing that Lichen would not be back early, she went to weed the vegetable field by the yard.

When the sun was about to set, Li Chen walked home a little tired. Seeing Xiao Xiao squatting over there pulling the grass, he also bent down to help.

In this small piece of vegetable plot, other people's family grows vegetables, and Li Chen feels that Xiaoxiao's serving them is like raising flowers. Thinking about Xiaoxiao, it's not that she doesn't know how to do housework. It's just that because her mother spoiled her too much, she didn't let her do anything, so Xiaoxiao couldn't do housework later, but since she was with him, she ate After a lot of hardships, and now she has even learned to grow vegetables, she can't help but feel a little sorry for him. If she married someone in the city, she would not endure such hardships, but he would never let Xiaoxiao marry someone else.

"Xiaoxiao, this vegetable is well taken care of, and it's easy to pick." There are small cabbage, radishes, potatoes, etc. in the small vegetable field, but this piece is enough for him and Xiaoxiao to eat in the future. He cooks it on weekdays. There are not many things to do. Every time Xiaoxiao stinks, he is asked to do such dirty work.

After listening to Lichen's words, Xiaoxiao became proud, "Yes, you were afraid that I would not be able to grow vegetables at the beginning, you see the vegetables in this field are not growing well now, I saw Lijuan's vegetable field, hehe, all of them. She's not as good as me, she's very lazy, if there are weeds, you have to pull up and fertilize in time, and the vegetables are not as good as mine."

Li Chen looked at Xiaoxiao in a better mood at the moment, and she was brought back for no reason.

Lichen also agreed, "Is Lijuan not as diligent as you, or my wife is amazing."

Xiaoxiao was a little uncomfortable when she was praised, "I'm not that good anymore..." His eyes caught sight of the shoes he was wearing on his feet. Lots of mud. "Where have you been, what made your shoes so dirty, wait, you won't run up the mountain, will you?" In the

afternoon, after they found that the wild boar went down the mountain abnormally, Xiao Xiao was afraid that he would go up the mountain again.

Li Chen shook his head quickly, "No... I called a few people to patrol the village, and found that there seemed to be a few foreigners coming from the back mountain, and they seemed to come with tools in their hands."

"What do they do? "

I don't know at the moment. They are not local people who are running into the deep mountains. They must have some purpose. Did they discover that there are mines here? Are there very valuable minerals?"

Li Chen couldn't help thinking, there are many stones here, and stones The minerals contained in it are also very rich. If they were mined out, Yancun might not be so poor, but they have lived here for generations and have not found such discoveries, but the minerals in it are not very valuable and can attract people to come to mine.

"It's not a very valuable or rare mine. People have dug at the foot of the mountain before, and a large area of ​​vegetation has been destroyed there. Sometimes when it rains heavily, people will not be approached for fear that it will collapse. Now these people are on the mountain. I don't know what they were digging, but someone heard a rumbling sound on the mountain last night. I guess that sound scared the wild boar, so all three wild boars ran down the mountain. I will take someone to search the mountain tomorrow and see those people. What are you doing?"

After that, he held his chin, thinking about what would make them worth digging on the mountain.

Xiaoxiao did too, but suddenly his eyes lit up, "Lichen... Fengshui here is pretty good, have you heard of some ancient tombs or something?"

Lichen was a little incredulous when he heard her question, but he immediately thought about it. It's possible, "You said that the feng shui here is good, I'm afraid there are ancient tombs and they won't be looking for antiques. But I haven't heard of any ancient tombs, but the old uncle said that this place may have been a battlefield when it was not liberated before. , The mountain was not very peaceful before, but I haven't heard of any ancient tombs. Besides, there were only a few of the original residents here, most of whom moved here later. The history of the whole village is only two hundred years old, so there should be no such kind of ancient tombs."

He analyzed that he had not heard any ancient tombs on the mountain for several months here, nor did he hear anything valuable here.

After Xiaoxiao heard it, she was a little confused. If there was nothing on the mountain, why would those people come here.

"Lichen, I'll go up the mountain with you tomorrow, and by the way, I'll pick up the two missing medicinal materials."

"You better not go, I don't know what's going on on the mountain now, I'm afraid of danger, and I only encounter it during the day when I'm angry. The attack of the wild boar, don't go now."

He opposed her to follow, how could he let Xiaoxiao get involved when there was danger.

"It's alright, don't forget that I have some self-defense things hidden on my body. Ordinary people really can't hurt me."

Even a person with good skills like Li Chen might not be able to beat her. She now has a few more self-defense items on her body. She also wants to wear a close-fitting body suit for Li Chen The clothes were acquired by chance, and have been kept in the space since then. Li Chen often worked outside, so he was afraid of getting hurt, but he was afraid that when she took it out, Li Chen would wonder where she got such a treasure. Ordinary people are rare would have something like that.

Li Chen looked at Xiaoxiao, she was very courageous. Even though she was in danger today, she was still not afraid. Sometimes she really doubted how her parents raised Xiaoxiao. She used to not be able to do housework, but her medical skills were very good. She's not bad at all. At first glance, she knows that she is not a girl from an ordinary family, but her parents are ordinary people, and sometimes he really doubt her identity.

"You want to go, but you must follow me and pay attention to safety." In the end, he agreed to her, knowing that he would be unhappy if he opposed her.

Chapter 366 I don't know the Blessing

   Xiaoxiao was very happy when she heard that he agreed to follow her up the mountain.

"Let's go, go to bed early, we'll go up the mountain in the morning." Xiaoxiao said, and pulled him up.

Li Chen couldn't help crying and had to rely on her, Xiaoxiao had her own opinion, and she could protect herself, so it wouldn't be a burden for her to follow.

The next morning, because the two went to bed very early the day before, they both woke up when it was only slightly bright in the morning. After breakfast, the two of them changed into clothes that they ordered arbitrarily, and Li Chen helped Xiaoxiao put the basket on her back. Xiao Xiao took a small shovel for digging medicine in her hand, and the two of them walked out of the house.

When they came to the foot of the mountain, the sun had already come out, the leaves of the trees and grass on the ground were still carrying dew, the air was clear, and the feeling was very good.

It's just that Li Chen's face became more serious after seeing the people who came with Su Heng. Su Heng was too outrageous.

"Why did you bring Lijuan too?" Originally, there was another man in the village who was going to follow Lichen and Su Heng up the mountain, but he had a cold last night and had diarrhea and couldn't get up this morning.

Li Chen later thought that it didn't matter if Su Heng accompanied him up the mountain.

Su Heng looked at Lijuan beside him and said helplessly: "It's not like you don't know Lijuan's temperament, you know that I want to go up the mountain today and have been pestering me to ask Jin'er to take her up the mountain with me, I really can't beat her. , I think we are still taking her for fear of danger, so I called Uncle Huo to follow us up the mountain, I don't know where to go in the mountain today, I feel more at ease with Uncle Huo."

Su Heng said, It can also be regarded as a high hat for the old Huo next to him.

The last time I built a road, I listened to his suggestions in many places, and the main road could be completely repaired at the scheduled time. Especially when I encountered some special places during road construction, he thought of ways to solve it, so today I have to When he went up the mountain, he thought of Lao Huotou first and asked him to go with them. It was absolutely safer, not to mention that he helped Li Chen, and Li Chen would not be angry at bringing Lijuan over privately.

"Brother, sister-in-law, I have no class today, come with you, can you still have company?" SHe said with a smile.

As soon as she heard that her sister-in-law also followed up the mountain, she immediately became interested and wanted to follow. It would be boring to stay at home without classes today, so she pestered Su Heng to let him take her up the mountain with her.

And Su Heng thought about the three big men, plus that Xiaoxiao was stronger than a man, he wouldn't even be able to protect her father from Lijuan, so he agreed with her to come, knowing that he would bring her, Lichen's face changed It would be ugly, but with Xiaoxiao there, he knew that she would put out the fire for Lichen.

Xiaoxiao saw that Lichen's face was not good-looking. Since Lijuan had already come, she would drive her back to fear that Lijuan would be annoyed by the wait. Anyway, she would have more companion when she was still around.

"Lichen, let Lijuan help me collect a piece of herbs. By the way, you can also teach her to identify herbs, learn some common sense, and sometimes go to the health station to help me."

"Yes, I can help my sister-in-law . Pick up the medicine." Lijuan replied quickly, this sister-in-law is so kind, she helped her in a timely manner.

Knowing that Xiaoxiao was helping Lijuan, Lichen didn't say anything. Lijuan was flimsy because she was afraid that she would drag everyone down, so he didn't want her to follow, but he couldn't refute what Xiaoxiao said, so he had to swallow If you want to export, don't say anything.

Li Juan saw that Li Chen's face was not as stinky as before. Sure enough, what her sister-in-law said was still useful. Sometimes she really envied her. Her brother really obeyed her sister-in-law. It was not like Su Heng. Sometimes what she wanted to do, Su Heng She would not agree to let her go even if she was afraid that her rash character would cause trouble.

Li Chen led the way, and Lijuan hurried to Xiaoxiao's side. She felt that it was safer to stand next to Xiaoxiao. After all, Xiaoxiao could handle even wild boars. Even Su Heng was definitely not Xiaoxiao's opponent.

Old Huotou walked slowly at the back. He didn't want to come today, but Su Heng said that when they searched the mountains, they should ask a Feng Shui master like him to help him. In case of some supernatural things, he can help, so for the sake of Lichen's goodness to him on weekdays, he will help him once.

A few people were walking on the winding and steep mountain road. Even if they were a little tired, Lijuan didn't dare to complain, but she wanted to follow. Who knew they would climb the mountainside without resting once, and she didn't go up the mountain often, so she kept walking She is tired of this way.

"Sister-in-law, do we want to leave them separately? Don't you want to collect the medicine? You can't collect it if you leave like this."

Xiao Xiao looked at the empty basket, it was indeed time to collect the medicine.

"Lichen, Lijuan and I are in the middle of the mountain to finish picking and waiting for you." They still have to search the mountain, so she can only stay here temporarily with Lijuan, and she found that there are quite a lot of herbs.

Li Chen looked around and saw that it was still quite an open place. The surrounding area was not very steep, and it seemed that there was no danger. It was still a little distance from the depths of the forest. Xiaoxiao originally followed her here to collect herbs. Now it's better to leave her here. They have to continue to search the mountains. The two of them are afraid that it will be too hard to continue to follow, and Lao Huotou is about fifty years old, regardless of his age. He was as thin as a bamboo pole, but Li Chen felt that he must have practiced before, because he still looked very relaxed when he walked halfway up the mountain, and he was a Feng Shui master and must have better physical strength than ordinary people.

So he said, "You two just stay here and remember not to go far. After the medicine is collected, stay here and wait for us. You can't go down the mountain without permission or go anywhere.

" Even the experienced villagers will get lost when they go up the mountain. I heard that there was a person who went up the mountain to chop firewood before, but he didn't go home at night. When the family found them, they were already missing. an axe.

Xiaoxiao and Lijuan nodded immediately. Xiaoxiao thought that if she was collecting medicine nearby, there should be no accident. The key was to keep Lijuan alive.

After the arrangement, Li Chen left half of the water and dry food for Xiao Xiao and the others, and then a few of them left.

When they were far away, Li Juan immediately relaxed, and the previous depression was swept away.

"Sister-in-law, I really don't like walking with my brother. He's too serious, and it's because you're willing to stay with him and marry him."

Xiao Xiao could not laugh or cry after hearing this, "If someone hears you, they will think that you are not Li Chen's own sister, and it is not that you are talking about your brother behind your back. Li Chen is just doing things carefully, taking care of people, and not being with him. I feel relieved when I feel any pressure, no matter whether I do things or go out with him, I will feel much more at ease with him by my side. You will think that he is strict because he cares about you, you are his sister, you, you are in the blessing but you don't know happiness!"

Chapter 367 Incident

  Lijuan listened and smiled and said, "That's because you like my brother, so you protect him everywhere. You can see how stinky his poker face is from the time they set off to when they leave, and it's not too tiring to have a sullen face on weekdays. Isn't it because I came with you? As for such a big opinion. If it wasn't for you, he would definitely drive me back." Lijuan said with certainty that her brother had a bad face every time he saw her, it seemed that She disliked her very much, making others think she was not her own sister.

Xiaoxiao persuaded: "He was afraid of any accident for you. Besides, this place on the mountain is full of dangers. He is also doing it for you. Look at the time when you were bullied by Du Yueying and Lixia in your hometown. Once it wasn't Lichen who stood behind your back and did justice for you. Even when he was at work, he rushed home to help you. Now that you are married, he won't care about you that much. After all, Su Heng is protecting you. I'm busy on weekdays, so I don't dare to disturb him. But he will still protect you in times of danger. It's not good to have such a brother! There are many people in the village.

" If you don't care about me, otherwise I'll be miserable..."

Thinking of the past, then suddenly remembered my mother who had been dead for a few months.

"Sister-in-law, it would be great if my mother was still there. If you and my brother have children, she can also help you with them, or help me with Su Heng's children." The voice unconsciously carried sadness. If she is still alive, it would be better to come here with them. Seeing that her brother and brother are both married as adults, she will definitely be very pleased.

Xiaoxiao listened to her words and thought of Lichen's mother. That woman has been diligent and considerate of others all her life. Even if there is any resentment, she will endure it by herself, but in the end she will become ill from overwork. In addition, when Du Yueying grabbed Lijuan's notice, she became ill. No one was around when she got sick and Lijuan felt guilty about her mother's death. No wonder Lijuan was usually heartless, but she always missed her mother.

"Lijuan, life can't be resurrected. We can only look forward. Besides, you'll be happy even if your mother isn't here."

She didn't have a mother since she was a child, so she didn't realize mother's love at all, so she didn't understand Lijuan's grief very much, but it was a pity for Lichen's mother's death, but no matter how sad, her mother couldn't survive. Looking ahead, only if they live well can they be worthy of those who love them, not to mention that in such a year, it is not easy for everyone.

Lijuan murmured: "It's also..."

After Xiaoxiao finished comforting, she said, "Didn't you say you want to help me collect medicine, let's go!" Carrying the basket and resting for a while, Lijuan should not be tired now, right? .

Lijuan nodded, she didn't forget that she went up the mountain to help Xiaoxiao gather medicine together.

Xiao Xiao and the others searched nearby without going far. Xiao Xiao saw that there was a herb on the cliff that was exactly the herb she wanted to pick at the moment, so she pointed at the herb and said to Lijuan, "Wait for me here, I'll go up and take down the herb."

Take it off, take out the small shovel, and don't even bring the hat.

"Sister-in-law, be careful." Although the cliff doesn't look high, it's a little steep, and it's a little dangerous to climb there.

Watching Xiaoxiao climb up step by step, Lijuan really admires Xiaoxiao, she is not only smart but also very agile, she deserves to be her brother's woman.

Watching Xiaoxiao climb up, the corner of his eye suddenly caught a glimpse of a bush, where it suddenly moved and then a gray shadow jumped over.

"Rabbit!" Lijuan blurted out.

What a big fat rabbit, although I only saw it, it also made Lijuan excited. Xiaoxiao raised a rabbit at home, but when she gave birth to a little rabbit for the first time, because Xiaoxiao couldn't take care of it, she ended up with a rabbit. None of them survived. She originally wanted to catch two little rabbits and have no chance to raise them back. It is said that Xiaoxiao's wild rabbit was originally given to Xiaoxiao by Su Heng. Take action immediately and go after the rabbit.

Xiaoxiao was digging up the herbs and slowly going down, but Lijuan was not seen beside the basket.

What about people? It's only been two minutes, and one has disappeared.

Xiaoxiao became frightened later, everyone knew Lijuan's ability to cause trouble, so she wouldn't just run away in a short time. So frightened that she didn't even want to carry a basket, she started looking for Lijuan everywhere.

Li Chen and the others walked to the top of the mountain, but they still didn't see anything unusual. The three stopped and sat for a while.

"Lichen, the feng shui here is good, but it's not very good. I guess those people are just here to investigate. You're making a fuss." The old Huotou looked a little like he didn't want to continue searching.

He has seen the terrain trend here. Although there are mountains and waters, the small layout is not a good place for geomantic feng shui, and the large tombs on the coast will not choose such a place, so he thinks that those people may not be tomb robbers. of.

Li Chen didn't give up and said: "Since it's not looking for antique treasures or the like, then there are other purposes, so that outsiders don't know what they do here, I always feel uneasy in my heart, let's see if they are in the end. What do you want to do?"

He has always been more cautious in his work, and there are people from outside who do not know what to do in the mountains. He can't let it go, so he still wants to find them. The wild boars all ran to the village.

"Let's walk for a while, and then go to Xiaoxiao and the others to take a look at another hill."

There is nothing wrong with this side, so I can only go to the other side to find it.

The old Huotou covered his face. He followed Lichen and found that he never once was able to relax. The key point was that Su Heng did not dare to object at all. He could only follow. Pity him, an old man who usually either lies or sits. Climbing the mountain, he really didn't know why he agreed to Su Heng at the time, but his head was kicked by a donkey...

After a short rest, Li Chen and the others were about to continue their search, but suddenly there seemed to be a faint voice of Xiao Xiao calling Li Juan.

"Su Heng, have you heard Xiao Xiao's voice?" Li Chen asked with a frown.

Su Heng listened to him for a while, "No, I didn't hear Xiaoxiao's voice, the two women are far away from us on the mountainside, it's impossible to hear their voices here. "

Looking at the lush woods around, I felt that Li Chen had hallucinations.

"Lichen, are you worried about your wife? Don't worry, Xiaoxiao can be strong. Even an adult man might not be able to beat her." Old Huotou teased.

Su Heng also smiled and said, "That's a woman who can kill two wild boars, there's no chance of an accident!"

"But don't forget, Lijuan, who loves to make troubles, is also with her!" Li Chen said angrily, his brows furrowed. 

Chapter 368 Not the Time to be Angry and Blame Yourself

  "Lijuan..." Su Heng thought of Lijuan's frizzy temperament, and was indeed worried that she would cause trouble for Xiaoxiao.

Li Chen was worried that the two women were on the mountain, "Anyway, we have to go to the other side, so we should pass by the same place, so that we can see if Xiaoxiao and the others have picked the medicine, and if they have picked it, they will come with us."

It is better to go back and see them first, otherwise he will always feel uneasy in his heart.

After hearing this, the old Huotou slammed his mouth. It didn't take long for Lichen to worry about his wife, and he didn't think that his wife would hurt her if she was so strong, unless it was possible for large animals in the forest, and the others She really doesn't need to worry about her safety, but Lichen's sister is a little unreliable, and she doesn't know that they are brothers and sisters, but what is the difference between the two? Lichen is young but stable and mature, while his sister Very lively and straightforward, very likely to cause trouble, the gap between the two brothers and sisters is too much.

"Lichen, if we go back, we'll have to walk a lot later."

"It's okay, we are looking for those people anyway, and we can just walk a little longer." With Xiao and the others, the wild boar came down from the mountain yesterday. If the two women meet again, how can they be so lucky again and again? Besides, Xiaoxiao also brings a burden like Lijuan. In case of danger, she will be alone. There is still a chance to escape, but it is not so easy to bring Lijuan.

So the pace under his feet quickened unknowingly. Old Huotou was speechless with a grass in his mouth. He walked so fast without considering whether he could keep up-an old man!

"I really only care about my wife, I don't even think about whether an old man like me can keep up..." He muttered softly from behind.

When he arrived at the place agreed with Xiaoxiao and the others, Lichen found that Xiaoxiao's back basket was there, but the two women didn't know where to go.

"Where are the people?" Li Chen looked around and saw no two figures.

"Why aren't Xiaoxiao and Lijuan here? Are they gathering herbs nearby?" Su Heng was also a little flustered at the moment.

Normally, if Xiao Xiao was carrying her to collect the herbs, she would not throw it away, not to mention the herbs she picked in the bag.

"Let's look around here, and come back to meet in half an hour, and we'll come back no matter if we find them or not. Now that they're gone, we can't act separately.

" Be careful on the mountain.

Su Heng and Lao Huotou nodded, knowing that what Li Chen said made sense, and now it is more important to find someone.

The three walked in three different directions.

The colorful autumn colors and the layers of trees, but it looks a little depressing. The weeds that used to be lush in summer are beginning to wither and turn yellow. A gust of wind blows, and Xiao Xiaozhi feels a little cool on her back. A hole, the soil at the entrance of the hole is still fresh, that is to say, it has just been dug out in a day or two, and there is feces pulled by wild boars from the nearby road. You can see that this may be Lichen and the others looking for The place.

There is a steep mountain next to it, and there is a Changbai Waterfall flying across it.

Xiaoxiao remembered the place, Lijuan didn't know if she ran here, but she didn't know when to find such a big place by herself, and she was afraid that if there were too many people in the cave, she would also deal with it by herself. Not those people.

Xiaoxiao sneaked into the grass, and then slowly returned to the place agreed with Lichen and the others. They were afraid that they would not go back after walking for a long time. Lichen and the others were anxious.

When Xiaoxiao went back, Li Chen and the others also went back.

When Lichen saw Xiaoxiao, he immediately pulled her into his arms.

Su Heng saw Xiaoxiao coming back, but he didn't see Lijuan.

"Sister-in-law, where is Lijuan?" She asked anxiously, why Lijuan was not with her.

Xiaoxiao immediately retreated from Lichen's arms, and she was also anxious about Lijuan.

Li Chen also realized that something was wrong, "Is Lijuan not with you?" He had a hunch that his sister might be in trouble again.

"Lichen—" Xiaoxiao immediately panicked, her face showing anxiety: "Lijuan is gone, I went to pick a herb on the cliff, and clearly told her not to run around, so I made her wait below for a while. , As a result, when I came down, I found that she was not waiting for me in the same place. I thought she might be around to help me find herbs, but I searched around and couldn't find it. I'm afraid that if you wait for a long time, I will come back and tell you, When the mountains are so big, I don't know when I will find Lijuan by myself."

SHe said guiltily, after all, Lijuan disappeared when she was with her, and the responsibility rested on her.

"Lijuan is gone!" Su Heng exclaimed, and at the same time became flustered, something must have happened to disappear under Xiaoxiao's eyes.

"This Lijuan is really... so worrying every time! Look, you want her to come, and this is another accident!" He was so angry that he didn't know what to say about this sister.

Xiao Xiao and Su Heng bowed their heads, Su Heng knew that he was wrong, and Xiao Xiao also blamed herself, knowing that Lijuan was so troublesome, she would not agree to let her be with him.

"Lichen, Su Heng, now is not the time to be angry and blame yourself, let's hurry up and find someone!" Old Huotou persuaded from behind.

Young people are young people. I don't know the severity. There is no time to be angry now. It is better to find someone first.

Li Chen immediately realized that Lijuan was also his own sister, so he had to find her as soon as possible, what if something happened to her.

At this moment, Xiao Xiao thought of the hole she had seen before, "Lichen, when I was looking for Lijuan, I saw a hole, there is a hole opposite the waterfall on the mountainside, the soil around the hole is probably fresh. It was dug only two days ago, and I found a lot of footprints at the entrance of the cave. I guess Lijuan will be there?"

"The entrance of the cave? That may be the purpose of those people, let's go, let's go and look for it, wait!"

Lichen was afraid that there was another possibility, "If Lijuan is not there, but gets lost and doesn't know where to come back, and we are there again, what can she do?"

Xiaoxiao didn't see Lijuan there, so she couldn't Make sure that Lijuan is there. If she just gets lost, then they just go to the entrance of the cave and still can't find him.

After a while, Su Heng suggested: "Lichen, let's go to the entrance of the cave. Uncle Huo and Xiaoxiao continue to look for Lijuan around here. I'm afraid there is danger at the entrance of the cave."

Xiaoxiao is a girl, an old man . Huo Tou is also getting old, so he and Li Chen can go there.

Li Chen thought so too.

"Xiao Xiao, you and Uncle Huo are looking around here, and Su Heng and I will go there and have a look." It is safer to find someone in two ways.

It was important to find someone at the moment, and the old Huotou did not refuse, not to mention that he knew that it was almost noon now, and the longer the time dragged on, the worse it would be for Lijuan.

Chapter 369 Found

   Xiaoxiao nodded. She and Uncle Huo were looking outside. Although Uncle Huo could use his skills to find people, he could only find a general place, but couldn't find a specific location, so they had to find it themselves.

So the four of them split up. Lichen and Su Heng went to the entrance of the cave opposite the waterfall to find Lijuan, while Xiaoxiao and Lao Huotou searched for Lijuan nearby.

After searching for a while, Xiao Xiao saw a gray cloth shoe in the grass. It looked familiar, and the shoe was new and free of dust and grass clippings. At first glance, she knew that it was a shoe that had just been thrown away.

"Uncle Huo, these are Lijuan's shoes!" Xiaoxiao picked it up and said to the old Huotou.

"Lijuan's shoes! Then she must have disappeared around here! Most people will come back to look for their shoes if they are lost, but Lijuan never came back to pick them up, and it's not that the shoes are lost in some dangerous and steep place and can't be found, so only There are two reasons, one is that Lijuan has fallen and she may fall down a slope or the like, or she may fall into a coma, so she can't pick up her shoes; the other is that she has an accident nearby and may be taken away!"

Old Huotou analyzed , Coupled with the hole Xiaoxiao discovered before, the old Huotou was even more sure that Lijuan was missing, otherwise it would make sense for Xiaoxiao to hear it.

"Why don't we look around here. If Lijuan falls and her shoes are left here, then she must be here. If she's not here, she's missing. Then we'll find Lichen and the others."

Lao Huo did not object, I hope that Lijuan hadn't been caught.

Xiaoxiao and Lao Huotou then searched everywhere. There was only one shoe that Lijuan had found before. Xiaoxiao knew that Lijuan was no longer nearby.

It seems that Lijuan is really likely to be taken away. If she is taken away by those people, she thinks that Lijuan is a girl and the other party acts maliciously... Realizing the matter, Xiaoxiao said in a hurry: "Uncle Huo, let's get there quickly. Go to Lichen's side!"

If there are too many people on the other side, Lichen and Su Heng can't beat them, the consequences will be serious, thinking of this, Xiaoxiao can't help but worry.

The old Huotou also realized the seriousness of the matter, even if Xiaoxiao didn't say that he would not refuse to help at this moment, not to mention Lijuan is Lichen's sister, Lichen used to take good care of him, but now his sister has an accident Of course he won't be lazy and refuse to help anymore.

Xiaoxiao and Lao Huotou hurriedly walked to the hole that Xiaoxiao had discovered earlier. Xiaoxiao was very worried about this. If Lijuan was captured, it would be even more difficult.

When approaching the entrance of the cave, I heard a faint quarrel coming from inside. It sounded like I was thinking that Li Chen and Su Heng were inside, so the two rushed to the cave.

After waiting in, Xiao Xiao found that there were several passages.

This hole doesn't look like an ancient tomb or something, and there is nothing in it. Instead, it looks like something left from mining. It's just that the mine may not be dug or something happened in the middle to interrupt the mining. The hole is not very deep and only Stop digging halfway through, and continue digging now, so the color of the wall in the front part of the hole is different from that in the back part of the hole. When Xiao Xiao saw this, she guessed that the group of people who came here came to dig. But no one in Iwamura has ever said that there is a mine here, including the old uncle himself.

The two hurried into the hole to find the source of the quarrel, and saw that it was deep in the hole.

Li Chen and Su Heng were surrounded by a group of people who were aggressively facing the two of them.

"Let go of my sister!" Li Chen yelled angrily, "You bastards who don't know where they came from, you dare to hurt my sister, I Zhao Lichen will not let you go!"

There was a big man in the crowd standing at the most With a cigarette butt in his mouth, he replied without any fear: "Who are you, you dare to be so arrogant in front of Lao Tzu, courting death!" Just as he was about to slap him, he saw that Li Chen was faster than him and kicked him quickly with one foot.

"Ouch! You bastard!" The foreman covered his kicked stomach, this kid is too much, there are more than a dozen of them, this man dares to be arrogant, and immediately points at Li Chen angrily and yells: So crazy, Lord send you to the West! Brothers, fix this idiot!"

It's just that as soon as he finished speaking, the onlookers started covering their heads and dodging around.

It turned out that it was Xiao Xiao and Lao Huo Tou, each with a wooden stick in their hands.

"Dare to scold my family Lichen, I'll fix you first!" Lichen rushed to the man who scolded Lichen before, and beat him down without any reason, only to see the man dodging everywhere in pain.

Taking advantage of the chaos, Xiaoxiao came to the back next to Lijuan. Lijuan's hands and feet were tied with ropes, and her mouth was blocked by rags. What's even worse is that those people actually touched Lijuan, and Lijuan's clothes were torn. In several places, there are still injuries on the body, obviously it looks like being bullied.

He untied the ropes on Lijuan's hands and feet, and then untied the rags on her mouth. Xiaoxiao had just lifted Lijuan up and was about to ask her what was going on, but Lijuan was about to slam her head into the wall.

Fortunately, Xiao Xiao quickly grabbed her in time.

"Don't be silly! We're here to save you!" I wanted to wake her up, because Lijuan's face was ashen at this time, and she looked very painful. Xiaoxiao took off the coat on her body and put it on for her, she was still wearing one underneath.

"We're here to save you, you don't want anything right now, I'll take you home!" She couldn't be allowed to stay any longer. She knew what happened to Lijuan before. Now is the most painful and frustrating time for her. Get her out of here as soon as possible.

"Sister-in-law, I'm dead, Su Heng will definitely not want me in the future!" If a woman loses something so important, she is no longer clean, and Su Heng won't want her anymore.

"What nonsense, it's not that you want to become like this yourself. Everyone will encounter some inevitable things in their life. Let's get out of here now. You see Lichen and Su Heng are still saving us. Let's go out first, okay?" After saying that, she pulled her to go out.

It's just that two people behind them are pulling them and not letting them go.

Xiao Xiao had no choice but to fight those two people.

"Don't move, or I'll blow up here!" The foreman threatened everyone with the things in his hand.

Li Chen and the others could only stop.

"You guys sneak into the village, I don't know what you are digging, but you still caught my sister, I can't let you go!"

"Hehe, there is no gold mine here, this mine is useless, you guys Don't come here, or I'll be rude!" After saying that, he shook the thing in his hand.

Li Chen knew that it was a terrible relationship, so he didn't move any more. The foreman arrogantly led people to leave, but suddenly Lao Huotou threw out a few talismans, and the foreman was frozen and could not leave.

"Hey! Dare to be dangerous, I won't let you go!" Lao Huotou jumped in front of them, and he hasn't met such an arrogant person for so long.

Chapter 370 Reasons

   The foreman turned pale with fright, and hurriedly said, "Let me go, or I won't let you go later!" He thought that the thin old man was not a threat.

Old Huotou put his hands behind his back, and said with an indifferent look on his face: "Hehe, you should think about what you want to do first."

Then he said to Lichen, "Let's arrest these people!"

Li Chen said gratefully: "Thank you, Uncle Huo!"

Fortunately, I brought him out today and helped them again, thank him very much.

Then I went to find the rope. The first one was to tie the arrogant foreman first, and the others who were not tied wanted to run away but were restrained by Su Heng and Lao Huotou. There were twelve people in total, and they were all pulled out and tied together. Waiting for disposal under the big tree outside the cave.

Lichen went down the mountain to find someone, thinking about sending this group of people to justice. These people came here from outside, not because the villagers couldn't deal with them according to the village's rules, so Lichen thought that he should send them outside to deal with them, and he didn't want the villagers to panic, thinking that something big happened in the village.

Old Huotou stayed to watch the group of arrested people, while Xiaoxiao and Su Heng sent Lijuan home.

When Lijuan came home, she kept crying. Su Heng was very sad, but he didn't know what to persuade her. When he saw Lijuan being tied up, he knew that Lijuan must have been bullied by those people. She didn't know what to say and didn't dare to face Lijuan, so he ran out as soon as she sent Lijuan to the house.

"Sister-in-law, does he despise me?" Looking at Su Heng who had fled, Li Juan was desperate again, and her tears couldn't stop falling.

Xiaoxiao resented Su Heng a little bit, Lijuan had just encountered danger, he didn't say a word of comfort just now, it was inevitable that Lijuan would think more and be sad, and it would be even more sad to think that he was in such a hurry to avoid Lijuan. Innocence is very important, but Lijuan can't blame her for being like this now. Even if she is a little reckless, she doesn't want to be like this. For the first time, I think Su Heng is a very conservative man with a very small mind.

"She has to help Lichen deal with those people, don't think too much about it, Su Heng is literate and knowledgeable, so he doesn't care about this kind of thing, I'll check it for you to see if he's hurt. "Xiao Xiao persuaded.

Lijuan didn't say anything, but Xiaoxiao was afraid that she would be hurt, so she checked her up, only to see that although Lijuan's body was blue and purple, Xiaoxiao found something very important.

"Lijuan, you haven't been... Although you have a lot of scars on your body, those people haven't really hurt you. You're still innocent." Xiaoxiao hurriedly explained to her.

"Really? I remember that I resisted desperately, and then I slammed my head into the wall, but before I fainted, I heard my brother's voice faintly. I guess that was when my brother came to save me... So I'm still innocent. I'm not sorry for Su Heng, right?"

Xiao Xiao nodded, "You're right, even if someone is like that, Su Heng shouldn't despise you, it's good that a woman can protect her life in the hands of so many people. "

But if it was you, you would definitely be able to deal with them!" Li Juan said with certainty.

She knows Xiaoxiao's ability. If it were Xiaoxiao, she might escape by herself. She was a savage woman who killed two wild boars before. In Iwamura, Xiaoxiao was a strong representative of women. No woman in Iwamura was as literate and skilled in medicine as she was, and her skills were so good. If Xiaoxiao met those people, she would never be so embarrassed like she did.

After hearing this, Xiaoxiao didn't know what to console her, she just said: "Usually girls meet so many people, so it's good to be able to protect themselves, I'm different from others, I've practiced, so my skills are okay, Of course, it's not comparable to the professional ones. I'm glad there was no accident today, don't think about anything else. I'll go back and get the ointment to smear the bruises on your body, and I'll prescribe two more sedatives for you to drink, and then rest for two days You'll be fine, don't think too much about everything."

"But Su Heng was embarrassed when he saw me being so embarrassed, so he must despise me even more in the future. Although I was still fine, my clothes were torn like that at the time. Su Heng thought that I had been taken by someone...sister-in-law, What do I do now?"

Especially when Su Heng didn't say a word to her when he came back, he must have already disliked her, so at this moment she thought that she was very flustered.

Xiaoxiao hurriedly comforted: "No, don't think too much about yourself, Su Heng is not so ruthless, and besides, you don't want to meet those gangs, and you are only torn by them and not really violated, How can he care about you, how can he despise you, and he should comfort you at this time. If he dares to despise you, don't say that Lichen will be angry, and even I look down on him, so now you have a good sleep and rest, and then wake up When you come, explain to Su Heng that you are not of any use, otherwise I will tell him about it."

Sometimes it is inconvenient for her to explain the matter of men and women, but since Lijuan is worried that she still proves it to Lijuan, It's just that she is absolutely unlucky for Lijuan, and it would be inappropriate for Su Heng to care about it at this time.

Lijuan did not refuse when she heard that Xiaoxiao wanted to help.

"By the way, I told you to wait there for me at that time, why would you run away?" If Lijuan didn't run away, she would be fine.

Lijuan felt guilty as soon as she heard this. Everyone must be wondering why she was running around at that time. She had already explained it. After a while, she disappeared, and then she ran to other places to be caught by those people.

"Sister-in-law, I... I... I deserve it! I didn't listen to you and ran away. At that time, I was hungry and saw a fat rabbit running past me. I wanted to catch it, but I didn't expect to chase it further and further. I got lost and fell and lost one of my shoes. When I was about to pick up my shoes, I saw a group of people walking by. They asked me who I was and if I was going up the mountain alone, I said I was alone. It's not that there are still companions around here. I was also alert at that time. After answering their questions, I was about to leave. Who knew that those people would arrest me and prevent me from leaving. Later, they took me into that hole. They said they were digging for gold, but they didn't find anything after digging for three days. The wild boar was shocked by the firing of guns before, that's right! There is a wild boar settlement near the entrance of the cave, so after disturbing the wild boar before, the wild boar will run down the mountain and attack people. They tied me in a hole and began to do something with me. Later, I didn't want to be touched by them, so I slammed my head against the wall. That's when my brother and Su Heng happened to be there. "

I'm very glad that her brother and Su Heng went in time, otherwise she couldn't imagine the consequences.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

152K 4.8K 52
Poems about Life and its Flaws https://www.amazon.com/dp/B08F2F9G2N/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_awdb_t1_aWpjFbZCXHZDX
10.6K 92 5
This story is not mine. Category: Rebirth Fiction author:Huan Zhi https://m.ijjxs.com/txt/40934.html Guan Miaoyi died because of saving people, but s...
133K 2.7K 152
Author: Burning Nine Leaps Status: Completed Classification: Rebirth Links: https://www.readnovel.com/book/21874878201788304 http://www...
718K 28.9K 43
"Anu, there's no other way now. You have to go to Mumbai to handle this project." Anaira was expecting this. She didn't want to go to Mumbai. She h...