Rebirth in Sixties With Space

By jeffelyncosme

Author: Qian Yehe Classification: Rebirth Status: Complete @502 Raw site: https://www.xbiquge.la/31/31611/ Zh... More

1-10
11-20
21-30
31-40
41-50
51-60
61-70
71-80
81-90
91-100
101-110
111-120
121-130
131-140
141-150
151-160
161-170
171-180
181-190
191-200
201-210
211-220
221-230
231-240
241-250
251-260
261-270
271-280
281-290
291-300
301-310
311-320
321-331
331-340
341-350
361-370
371-380
381-390
391-400
401-410
411-420
421-430
431-440
441-450
451-460
461-470
471-480
481-490
491-500
501
502 Finale

351-360

524 14 1
By jeffelyncosme

Chapter 351 Busy Farming

  Day by day, the road from the village to the outside is about to be repaired, and now there is only one tail left to repair, and the whole work is completed, and it is connected with the roads built in the other two villages. Praise Lichen's leaders. In this way, the roads in the village have been repaired, and the three villages are also convenient to travel. It will be much more convenient for the villagers to go out in the future, especially when they are late outside, they don't have to be in a hurry or worry about not being able to catch the fishing boat back.

In the evening, Lichen and Xiaoxiao chatted while eating.

"The days go by so fast, it's already October, and the winter wheat and late rice will be harvested tomorrow. The weather forecast says that there may be heavy rain in these few days. The opinion of everyone in the village is to grab the grain as soon as possible and wait until the meal is over. Later, I will sharpen the sickle. The key point here is that the area of ​​each piece of land is not large, and the village has also not collected rice machines, so everyone can only collect it by themselves.

"Lichen, do the women in the village have to go too? "

Yeah, no matter men, women or children, as long as you can go to the ground, you have to go, you don't have to go, by the way!" And Lijuan, she has to go this time, try to grab it back in these three days. "

When farming is busy, it is very busy, and it depends on the weather changes. You must put the grain into the warehouse before it rains. Otherwise, the grain of the season will be wasted and everyone's hard work will be in vain for so long.

"Then I'd better go together." "Xiao Xiao. He decided. She is not a squeamish woman. When the village is busy, she will also help, not to mention food, that is very important. In such a year, food is more important than anything else, and you can survive if you have food.

Seeing her insistence, Lichen didn't refuse anymore. He knew that Xiaoxiao was a very kind girl. After eating, Xiaoxiao went to wash the dishes, and Lichen was there to sharpen his sickle. Speed, so the sickle must be sharpened before harvesting rice. Iwamura has no rice harvesting machine, so everyone in the field harvests the grain.

Because Xiaoxiao was also going, Li Chen carefully wrapped the handle of the sickle that Xiaoxiao was going to use with several laps of cloth, so that the hand was not easy to blister when cutting wheat, and Xiaoxiao had never done it before. He was really worried that she wouldn't be able to bear the heavy work, especially since it was the first time that he had gone to the fields to do such farm work.

In the evening Xiaoxiao went to bed early, and Li Chen went to bed after sharpening his sickle. Early the next morning, before dawn, the two set off for the field.

Many people have already gone to work, and everyone has not cared about the disadvantage of going to the labor union earlier. Anyway, there are only so many work points per day, but harvesting food is very important. A flood in the previous summer flooded the village very seriously. Now Every household has no food, especially during this period of time, people who have no money and no food at home rely on borrowing food and go to the sea to fish and dig wild vegetables to survive.

When Li Chen came to the field, many people had already started to work.

Lichen put Xiaoxiao to work next to each other, and each person was separated. He had to finish cutting the cut for Xiaoxiao as soon as possible.

An hour passed in a flash, even though it was no longer hot in October, Xiaoxiao was sweating a lot and her clothes were half wet. Look at the front again, my God! There is still so much unfinished cutting, and only a small piece is cut behind her, this is simply a turtle speed! How could she be so slow, I really can't watch!

Look at Li Chen next to him, his area has been cut in half by him, it's really fast, she's obviously not weak, why can't she always do housework well? I can't do my job well either...

Lijuan in the field next door looked at Xiaoxiao's lost expression and comforted: "Sister-in-law is not ashamed, and me, don't worry! And I'll be behind you." After speaking, she pointed With her own piece of land, Lijuan is not much faster than Xiaoxiao in cutting wheat.

Xiaoxiao looked at her, and sure enough, just like her, only one-third of Lichen was cut in an hour. They were both useless and not working on farm work.

"Let's work hard!" Xiaoxiao said.

Looking at other rural women who often work, their skill in cutting wheat is a little bit worse than Lichen's. They both are ashamed! Therefore, Lichen couldn't lose face, Xiaoxiao continued to work desperately.

Another hour passed, and Lijuan finally couldn't take it any longer, so she refused to work any more and ran home to rest. Seeing her wanting to be angry and helpless, Su Heng knew that Lijuan was usually squeamish and didn't like to work much at home. He often had to help her clean up when he returned from work, but now is the time to rush to harvest food, this time You can't be lazy. Besides, the older auntie came down to the ground. She ran back like this. It's a shame that her brother is the captain. One reason is that Xiaoxiao can endure more hardships than Lijuan, and the other reason must be that Xiaoxiao doesn't want Lichen to be joked that his wife is too squeamish, so she will quit after only a little work.

Thinking of this, I can only sigh. Lijuan is a little lazy and the other is good, so he doesn't want to dislike her anymore. The big deal is that he can finish cutting this piece of hers and the other piece of hers.

Everyone is arranged to cut a piece of land, and the task of the day is completed after the cut. In order to motivate everyone, Lichen will reward each person with two more work points if they have finished cutting their piece and can work more, so many people come to work early.

Xiaoxiao wiped the sweat from the corner of her eyes, even though her back was sore and her hands were blistered, she didn't dare to rest, but the speed of cutting wheat was much slower.

It wasn't the height of summer yet, if the grain was harvested at that time, she would have collapsed from exhaustion by now.

Just when she was about to get up, she suddenly heard a voice not far in front of her, and when she looked up, she saw someone not far in front of her helping her cut wheat.

"Lichen—" Xiaoxiao was very happy, it really was him, he had already cut his own piece, and now he came to help her with her work.

Li Chen, who is not far from the opposite side, praised Xiaoxiao: "You see that you have already cut so much wheat. It's amazing. Let's continue to work hard. Soon we can go home and rest after cutting this field."

It's not easy for Xiao Xiao, who usually doesn't do any heavy work, to support up to now. Seeing that his sister has run home, Li Chen is speechless. He knows that his sister can't endure hardship, but he doesn't blame it. It's a girl who grew up in the city. , she has never worked in the fields, she can just act like she can, and Xiaoxiao is stronger, she is also afraid of dragging herself down, afraid of being told that she is a billing wife, so she is lazy and runs home to rest before she works for a long time, So she will persevere, but he thinks that if she acts like Lijuan and goes back to rest.

Since she stayed, I encouraged her. Anyway, there was not much wheat left and he also came to help, so that she would feel a sense of accomplishment when she went back today.

Chapter 352 

   Although Xiaoxiao was already very tired, she felt very happy to hear Lichen's encouragement.

After half an hour, the whole piece of wheat was cut by the two of them. Although Li Chen helped cut half of the wheat, Xiaoxiao felt a great sense of accomplishment.

"Lichen, I myself think I'm amazing!" Throwing down the sickle and sitting on the ground, he didn't want to move, his hands and waist were sore.

The corner of Lichen's mouth smiled slightly. His Xiaoxiao is indeed very powerful. It was very good for the first time to do this kind of work. Although he had seen others cut wheat before, this was his first time in the field.

He walked over and sat next to her, grabbed her hand and looked at it, but Xiaoxiao wouldn't let her see it.

"Show me, it must be blistered." Even though he wrapped a strip of cloth around the handle of her sickle, the first time Xiaoxiao stepped on the ground, she was sure that her hands would still be blistered.

"It doesn't hurt, I'm still wearing gloves." Li Chen grabbed her hands and took off her gloves as soon as she finished speaking. She saw two blisters on the palm of her hand, which looked very distressed.

"Rest at home in the afternoon, don't come again."

"No, others will laugh at your wife for being too squeamish." Xiaoxiao refused, now is not the time to be lazy.

"You're my wife, who dares to laugh at me! I'll carry you back later!" You're so tired, why bother with your reputation. It's not like everyone didn't see how hard she was working this morning. It's better than some educated youth who can't bear the hardship when they first arrived, and are making a fuss about going back to the city.

"If you can't touch the water when you go back, you have to apply the medicine as soon as possible." She urged, very distressed, knowing that the first time she did this kind of work, she would definitely be injured.

Xiaoxiao didn't take it seriously, and she wasn't a squeamish person either. "It's just two blisters, how can it be that serious? Besides, you helped me cut so much, and your own piece is more tired than me

, right! Why don't your palms blister?"

On Li Chen's hand, he found that a thick callus had grown on the palm of his hand, which was honed by years of hard work.

Li Chen said with a smile: "I'm used to it. I was just like you when I was working. It's good after a long time. Besides, I'm a man. When I often work, my hands are full of calluses and it's not easy to blister."

"Yes . Are you..." Holding his hand, she just worked hard all morning, but Li Chen rarely rests at home after coming here, not even a few days in a month, and it's been less than half a year since she came here, and the whole person is a lot darker , it has changed a lot compared to when I saw it in my hometown before.

It is conceivable that he has suffered a lot when working here. He used to be a city person and never did farm work, but now he is doing better than others. It is conceivable that he is working very hard here.

"Your dad's heart is really good!" As he spoke, he burst into tears, feeling sorry for him. If it wasn't for Zhao Zhiguo's forcible transfer of Li Chen to a place like this to endure hardship, how could Li Chen become like this, such a handsome guy almost became a refugee.

Li Chen started to cry without knowing what she was doing, and even scolded his father. After thinking about it again, he knew why she was like this.

"It's hard to be transferred here, but don't you think it's safer here? Look at the chaos outside now. I'm the boss of the captain's village, and no one dares to do anything to me. It's actually not bad

. Like the last time I proposed to build a road in the village, the county leaders praised me, and I built a seawall and a dam before. They all remembered my credit. When the situation stabilizes, we will go back. Well, then I won't worry about protecting you like I used to."

There is the Du family in my hometown, and even without the Du family, if I don't get stronger, I will be bullied sooner or later.

"Go back... I guess I won't be able to go back in the next two years..." The

outside became more and more chaotic. She read it in the newspapers and listened to it on the radio, so it's a good thing that she can't go back now.

"It's okay not to go back for the time being, but there are not so many bad things here. Let's go back in the future. After all, there are Lijuan and the others here. The hometown is worried about grandma's health. Grandma's health is not good, we don't Beside her, especially the Zhao family is now like this...

Even if the old man is taken care of by Sister Zhao, I am not very relieved. "Li Chen's face is lost.

Li Xin is not a very sensible and worry-free person, and he is only sixteen years old and will never take care of his grandma so carefully. It would be good not to cause trouble for his grandmother. Fortunately, his father is there. On the other hand , the Zhao family can only rely on him to protect him.

"Lichen, grandma will be fine. I will write a letter next time, asking Qiao Ann to visit grandma more when she is free. Qiao Ann has also learned some medical skills, go to Look at grandma and help you check your body. Besides, there are relatives and your father in the Zhao family, so it will be fine. "

The disaster of the Zhao family is over and nothing will happen again. Grandma and Lixin are in the family now. Others know that the Zhao family will not be embarrassed like this now, and the Du family is now low-key because of the matter of Mr. Du. There are a lot of them, so Xiaoxiao thinks that the Zhao family will be fine. Lichen

hugs Xiaoxiao, his Xiaoxiao is always so good, help him to accompany him to endure hardships here, and he can only be more good to her in the future.

At that time, Xiaoxiao insisted not to let Lichen carry it. The place is not so open, and she was so tired that Lichen had to carry the wheat back home after harvesting wheat in the morning. People would laugh

at it and die. In the afternoon, because noon Someone has a feeling, so Xiaoxiao felt that her health was much better, so she still went with Lichen. Although Lichen still helped her with most of the work later, Xiaoxiao felt that today was very important, and she has admired it since then. Women in the countryside are weaker than men, but they have to go to work and work in the fields as well. Some men can rest when they go back, and women have to take care of their children when they go back. There is a woman in the village who has just given birth to a child for a few days. She went down to the ground. Later, Xiao Xiao saw her and advised her to go back to rest. It hurts the body for a woman to have a baby. This month, she only sat for a few days and ran out to get a hair dryer and then went to the ground to work. It hurts the body too much. It will be very uncomfortable.

Lijuan rested for more than half a day, and was called to work by Su Heng the next day.

Because of the autumn harvest, the school was closed for a week, and there was no need to teach the children, so they had to work in the fields. Seeing that the weather was not good every day, they rushed to harvest for three consecutive days. , I'm really hungry and scared. Seeing that this grain has grown, it would be a pity if it rotted in the ground!

Lichen had to work overtime at night and asked Xiaoxiao to stay at home, but Xiaoxiao did not rest, but went to fight with several women in the village.

After tonight, the food has been recovered, and it doesn't matter if it rains.

Lijuan had been working in the fields for three consecutive days, and she was so tired that she could not stand still. She didn't go out to work and stayed at home at night. In the past few days, Granny Han helped them cook some meals.

It was cloudy at night, and the weather became more and more stuffy. Xiaoxiao knew that it was going to rain.

Chapter 353 Stealing food

  When it was almost midnight, the sky was dark and dark, and there was no starlight at all. Xiao Xiao and others helped to bundle the harvested rice, and then pulled them back to the granary. The rain was about to fall.

Even though they desperately grabbed the harvest, the rain still fell in the middle of the night. By the time all was harvested, all those who worked at night were soaked wet.

Li Chen couldn't rest after sending Xiaoxiao home, so he ran to the granary immediately. The last batch of rice that was harvested was already soaked in the rain, so he couldn't just put it on and cover it, otherwise the rice germination would be ruined. , so hard to recover can not just be in vain.

Xiaoxiao went home and fell asleep. When she woke up, she saw that Lichen hadn't come back, but it was already dawn. She knew where he should be at this time, so she took dry food and a pot of water and went to the village. Go to the grain depot where the grain is stored.

It was just as soon as I entered the venue, because the ground was still wet because it had just rained, but it was quiet inside and looked like no one was there. It is estimated that everyone was busy until dawn before going back. At this moment, no one wants to stay here, so they all go back to rest. Yes, but not including Li Chen.

When Xiaoxiao entered the house, she saw Lichen drying millet beside the fire room. The rice that was finally harvested was still rained. Although it cannot be used as a seed to affect the germination rate, it does not matter if it is eaten by humans, and I don't know when The sun came out, so when it was almost dawn, several people took turns pouring the rice on the drying stove. Lichen was a good person and volunteered to be in the back. All the others went back to rest. He stayed alone and had to wait for the last batch. The millet is ready to go home.

Thinking about how hard he is, he doesn't care about how much he does more than others every time he works.

"Lichen, eat something, I'll do it for you." Lichen took a shovel from time to time to turn the millet and looked at the fire on the stove below.

Xiaoxiao watched it on the side, and it didn't take long, and seeing that Lichen couldn't rest after a busy night, she was very distressed when she saw his tired appearance, so even if she had never done such work, she still wanted to help.

"Okay, then I'll sit down and squint for a while." I was so sleepy that I didn't rest for three days in a row, and last night was a busy night. Now my eyelids are fighting a lot and I really want to sleep.

Xiao Xiao looked at him in distress as he sat on the chair beside him and fell asleep directly, and put his coat on him for fear that he might catch a cold, although the temperature inside was not low. It was very tired, that's why he fell asleep so quickly.

Lichen was sitting against the wall, and it wasn't very cold in October. Xiaoxiao also took off his jacket and gave him a piece of it to cover. He flipped the corn on the stove from time to time. After half a dozen minutes, when Lichen was completely asleep At that time, Xiao Xiao thought that it was going to rain outside again, and suddenly heard a movement next door.

Xiaoxiao put down the shovel and thought about the situation next door.

Seeing that in the grain warehouse, someone took a small shovel from the ground to load grain into a cloth bag. Xiaoxiao thought it was someone from the village who came to help pack the grain that had just been collected, so she didn't make a sound, but saw that the person was loading it. Full of a cloth bag, then stood up and carried it on his shoulders, and walked out on tiptoe.

What's going on here? What carried the food out?

Xiaoxiao immediately realized that something was wrong, this person was here to steal food!

"Stop! Don't go!" Standing at the door, she immediately yelled loudly.

That person's footsteps stopped, but I was surprised that there were still people at this time. I heard people who had finished work before saying that everyone should go back to rest. They had been busy all night, and the whole village had been working hard these days. I didn't expect this. Not long after dawn, there were still people watching, and the key just didn't hear anything.

I want to run out now.

"Lichen, someone is stealing food! Come out and arrest people!" SHe hurriedly shouted loudly, and after shouting, she shouted again for fear that Lichen wouldn't be able to hear it.

Li Chen, who was sleeping inside, woke up immediately, got up and ran out quickly.

Xiaoxiao and Lichen ran out one after the other to catch the person who was throwing in the food, but luckily they were caught not far from the door.

"Xiaoxiao, look at the food on the stove, dry a batch and then replace it with a new one. I'll take this guy and call the old man to deal with it. It's really worthless! You dare to steal the collective food in this village."

He scolded angrily. Fortunately, Xiaoxiao discovered it in time. This happened before. The old man said that a lot of food harvested in the first half of the year was lost. The hungry people in the village would take advantage of this time to steal the food. Let people take turns looking here.

Xiao Xiao heard Li Chen's words and went back quickly, fortunately in time, otherwise the millet in this stove would be burnt.

An hour later, when Lichen came back, Xiaoxiao couldn't wait to ask who stole the food.

"The poorest family in the village stole it. That person has many younger brothers and sisters. Only he and his mother support the family. His mother was sick a few days ago, and the family had no food to eat. In order to provide the sick mother with white rice. Porridge, so I came to steal the food. Everyone educated him, but still gave him five catties of food. Finally, I discussed it with a few members of the brigade. After the millet was dried, I handed in part of it, and the rest. Every household is distributed, and only a little is kept in the brigade. Everyone is tired these days and it is time to compensate them.

You also know that in summer, floods occur in the village, and every household has no surplus food. This month is we live by eating sweet potatoes, and now I will distribute some food to each household. But this season's harvest is not very good, because the first planting was flooded before, and the second planting time is one step too late. The seedlings in the local area are already high, so it affects the harvest. It is not bad to only harvest half of it.

Xiaoxiao, this winter and next spring will not be easy, so I need to save some food to eat, or else the next spring will have a good time. When the time comes, there will be no food.

The brigade decided to wait for the land to be reorganized, and then start to go fishing and sell it, so that all the money will be used to buy food and store it. If you store grain, the whole village will be very sad."

Grain is life, and everyone will not know what to do when there is no grain. This year's weather is not good, and the harvest everywhere is not very good. I hope that this autumn harvest will solve the food problem. Everyone can eat.

"Lichen, that family is so poor, should I go over to see his mother in the afternoon?" Why don't you go to the clinic to let her see when she's sick? It's probably because the family is poor and has no money, so she didn't go, Xiao Xiao thought to herself. .

"Yes! I almost forgot about it. You go to show his mother in the afternoon. The family is very poor, and no one wants to interact with her family on weekdays."

"Why?" , Do you still offend the people in the village, or why would others be reluctant to go to their house and not associate with them.

Chapter 354 Lies

  "I heard that because of the past, that person's mother used to be the daughter of the patriarch. She liked a man at the same time as a girl in the same village, but the man liked another woman, so she asked her patriarch's father to go out against the two of them. Together, in the end, the man died in pain, and the poor woman stayed behind and never got married. The people in the village didn't like the patriarch's family. After the patriarch died, people from outside gradually moved in, and their family gradually declined. Going down, the land will also be taken out and divided, and now the poor can't even see a doctor." He said slowly, this was also heard from Ye Quan.

Xiaoxiao understood what was going on after hearing it. In the past, she used to bully others, but now they are down and no one cares about their family.

"Lichen, then I have to go and treat the family?" Some people are reluctant to go. She is a person with a clear distinction between good and evil, and she doesn't like to treat bad people.

"The guy who stole food made a promise that as long as he treated his grandmother, he would not steal anything in the future. Everyone thinks that the guy is okay on weekdays. As long as he is willing to improve, we will give him a chance. So in the end, everyone, After the discussion, they will still treat his grandma."

Li Chen briefly explained that in order to save a young man, he did not want the theft in the village to affect others, so everyone decided to treat his grandma.

Xiaoxiao agreed, since Lichen said so, then she went there.

"Go home and get some sleep, other people here will come and help." Let others do the rest. Li Chen didn't rest last night. He couldn't see with dark circles, and his eyes were bloodshot. Continue to work and force him to go back to rest.

In the afternoon, Xiaoxiao came to Lichen with a medicine box and said that she would go to the family who stole the food to treat his grandma.

This family is at the back of the village. If you look at the outside of the house, it must be a big family. I remember what Li Chen said. The family used to be in the village. The guy who stole the food was called Chen Liang. His father came here. Grandma is the daughter of the patriarch surnamed Chen in the village. When the patriarch Chen was there, their family was very prestigious in the village, and because they came to the village early, they occupied a lot of good land in the village, and they were the ones who lived the best in the village. .

But now the wooden doors are almost rotten, the locks are rusted, the yard door is unlocked, and the inner yard is in a mess. Although the house is good, it has not been repaired for the bad places that have been exposed to the wind and rain over the years. After the land was divided up, the family's life was different. Later, when the land was returned to the state, the villagers looked down on the family even more.

When Xiaoxiao walked in, there were two children under the age of ten in the yard. I heard that there are already five children in this family. The poorer you are, the more you want to have children!

Xiaoxiao shook her head, of course there are too few contraceptive methods in places like the countryside these days.

When he saw the child, he asked, "Where is your mother? I'm Dr. Zhou from the village. I heard that your mother is sick. I'm here to see your mother."

Just after speaking, a young man, about eighteen, came into the courtyard . around age.

"You are Chen Liang." Xiao Xiao recognized that this person was the one who stole the food from the brigade in the morning.

"Zhou... Doctor, you're here!" Chen Liang was a little embarrassed, after all, he did such a shameful thing in the morning. And he made conditions with the village, but he didn't expect that they really promised to treat his grandmother, which made him very ashamed.

He walked up to her and said thank you very solemnly.

Xiaoxiao was a little reluctant. After all, it was not good for him to steal the whole village's food, but this person seemed to be very filial. Besides, if he didn't steal after his grandmother's illness was cured, it would be regarded as a correction for him. A new opportunity.

"Where's your mother?" He didn't see his mother in the yard.

"She should do laundry by the well in the back." It must have been the dirty clothes from yesterday when it wasn't raining.

Xiaoxiao walked with him to the backyard and saw the woman squatting by the well washing clothes. In the village, people usually go to the river to wash their clothes, and not ordinary people can't dig wells. The ancestors of this family are indeed rich, but they are in decline.

"Mother, didn't I say you don't want to wash, you still wash something, even if you're sick, you don't rest." Chen Liang walked over and helped her up.

After the woman stood up straight, she found Xiao Xiao not far in front of her.

"Who is she?" The woman frowned and looked at Xiao Xiao, feeling a little familiar, as if she had seen it before.

"Grandma, this is Doctor Zhou from the village. She's here to see you." Chen Liang introduced.

"Seeing a doctor? But our family has no money! Besides, I don't see a doctor well! Besides, there are so many clothes in the house, and if you don't wash your clothes, you won't have any clothes to wear." She declined, not willing to spend money to see a doctor, and she always felt that The body is only slightly uncomfortable, it doesn't matter.

"Ma, wait for me to wash, you can take a look at Dr. Zhou. You don't need to spend any money. The village gave us free money for medical treatment." Chen Liang said with a guilty conscience.

"This... When did the village become so good? It gave our family millet in the morning, and now I see a doctor. This is... Did you do something?" I was surprised. Many people in the village could not get used to their family. Why did they send food and ask the doctor to come to her house to treat her illness. What would suddenly be so good to their family for no reason?

Chen Liang don't overdo it, he doesn't know what lies he has to lie to make it come true.

Seeing this, Xiaoxiao should help Chen Liang out.

"That's right, your son helped to collect food in the village this time. Everyone thinks that he is doing very well. He distributed food to your family, and also asked me to treat the elder sister. Seeing that your illness is not serious and it doesn't cost a lot of money, just leave. I don't want any more money."

"Yes...Yes! That's right." After speaking, he turned to Xiaoxiao, bent down and thanked her, "Thank you, Dr. Zhou."

He didn't expose his lies at the beginning, the family was poor and there was really no food to eat, so he dared to go to the brigade to steal food. If Mother knew she would blame her.

Only then did Chen Yuling dare to come forward with them.

The family was poor and didn't even have tea, so Xiaoxiao could only pour a bowl of water to drink.

Xiaoxiao doesn't mind, it's okay to look at this woman, why would someone say that she robbed a man when she was young, and caused that woman to never get married in her life? Could there be any misunderstanding, but after all, it's someone's private matter , Xiaoxiao didn't want to ask more.

Take Chen Yuling's pulse, and listen to her lungs with a stethoscope after a while.

After the examination, he said, "You have a cold, and it takes a long time for you to cough. In addition, I found that you are somewhat anemic. It is best to eat something that nourishes qi and blood." But she was very thin and skinny. SHe looked like he was in his forties before he was forty years old. Her temples were gray and she looked overworked.

Chapter 355 Expose

    "Chen Liang, where's your father?" The hostess of the house is so ill, what about the host? I forgot to ask Lichen's specific situation before.

Chen Liang's eyes dimmed immediately, and with a bit of frustration on his face, he said weakly: "My dad... He disliked the family and returned to his own home three years ago, and he doesn't want to come back again."

His dad was married, After his grandfather passed away, no one would take care of him, so he ran back to his own home and formed a new family with a widow. As for their family, he never came back. He and his mother also went there to look for him. The father and son had a fight because of this, but no matter how determined his father was, he would not come back and would rather raise The widow's children and also refused to have their five siblings.

Xiao Xiao remembered that Chen Yuling stayed at home and did not get married. The Chen family was a wealthy family before liberation, but unfortunately there was only one daughter and no son, so she recruited a man from the neighboring village to come back, but now this Chen Liang's father disliked the family's poverty and did not want to stay in this house and go back to his own. That man was too much. He left five children to Chen Yuling. A woman who raised five children did not know how to live for three years.

Thinking of this, I feel some sympathy for this family.

"You're old now, don't make the same mistakes in the future. Help your mother and take care of the family." The poor's children should be in charge of the family early. Since the male master of the family is no longer needed, then Chen Liang should take responsibility, and so does he. When he's older, he can share some things for his mother.

Hearing Xiaoxiao's meaning, she seemed to have misunderstood her son, Chen Yuling coughed several times in a hurry, and then stopped to speak to her son: "Aliang is already very sensible, he usually does the heavy work at home, and usually takes care of me. Daughter, he's a good boy."

"That's it... From now on, I'll do more work for your mother, and then go to the clinic and get the medicine back for your mother to drink. Although it's not serious, it can't be done any longer. If you drag it on, it will become pneumonia."

SHe was already coughing badly, and her alveolar breathing sound was heavy, so it's better to be careful and recuperate.

Chen Liang nodded immediately and agreed, his mother's illness must be paid attention to, otherwise he would not have asked to treat his grandmother before.

"Eldest sister, drink more water and don't catch cold anymore. Put the clothes on the back and let Chen Liang help you wash them." He urged.

Chen Yuling nodded. At this time, a woman who was younger than Chen Yuling broke into the courtyard.

"Doctor Zhou, please don't treat this family. This family is evil. You don't know how bad this woman was when she was young. Now her son dares to steal food from the village, you still have to treat this woman. , you are so kind to this family, but they are so shameless!"

Xiao Xiao was surprised that this woman suddenly ran over.

"Nonsense! You came to my house to bully my mother again, you haven't bullied enough all these years! Get out! Get out of here!" Chen Liang was furious. If mother found out about his food stealing, she should treat him... How disappointed.

Xiaoxiao stood aside and saw such a situation, thinking that Chen Liang's mother was still ill, so don't make things worse.

"This aunt, you don't look right. Is there something wrong with your body? Let me show you." After that, she was going to take her away.

Who knew that the woman slammed away Xiaoxiao's arm, she didn't come here to let Xiaoxiao treat her.

"Chen Yuling, you robbed my man back then, but now you are punished. The father doesn't want you. Your family's Chen Liang has become a thief. In the morning, he dared to go to the brigade to steal food, but he deserved to be caught. Several leaders were so kind to let him go and let Dr. Zhou come over to treat you, you are so embarrassed, if it were me, I would have gone to the brigade to kowtow and admit my mistake!"

Chen Yuhong said.

"What did you say..."

"I said that Chen Liang of your family went to the brigade to steal the freshly harvested grain in the morning! He still pretended not to know, his face is really thick!" people.

"You are talking nonsense that my brother won't steal!" Chen Liang's younger brother in the yard came out and argued for Chen Liang.

After hearing this, Chen Yuling staggered, pointed at Chen Liang and scolded: "Is what she said true? Did you steal food? How could you do such a thing?!"

Angrily, he pointed at Chen Liang and questioned.

"Mother, I didn't...I..." I couldn't make it up. Facing his still sick mother, he couldn't say any more lies to her.

"You actually do such a thing, I have always warned you that people are poor and ambitious, and they can't steal things, but you didn't take my words to heart. After you steal things now, your younger brothers and sisters will learn what you do. What to be a brother!" After scolding, the person staggered and fainted due to stimulation.

"Mother—"

Chen Liang was frightened, and hurried over to help her up.

Chen Yuhong saw that her purpose of revealing had arrived, so she went home proudly.

Xiaoxiao originally wanted to leave, but she didn't expect such an accident to happen to the Chen family. Now that Chen Yuling is like this, she can't leave, so she has to come back and help her wake up again.

When Chen Yuling woke up again, she was sleeping on the wooden bed in the room, with Chen Liang kneeling on the head of the bed. When Xiao Xiao saw that she woke up, she hurriedly comforted her and said, "I can't get angry anymore, otherwise I can't cure it if the condition gets worse.

As for your son, listen to me and explain, he doesn't actually want to steal. His younger siblings are hungry again. Of course, as an older brother, he can't bear to watch them starve. Not to mention that you need to see a doctor when you are sick, but the family has no money. He is a good boy and wants to help you and filial piety, but the method is wrong. "

"But no matter how poor you are, you can't steal anything anymore. Originally, our family's reputation in the village was not good. This child is still like this... In the future, our family will continue to stay in the village." Chen Yuling wiped her tears.

She has always lived in the village, and she knows best that there are some people in the village who are not forgiving. If her son does such a thing, their family may be driven out soon.

"Didn't your family have already divided up all the fields, why is the village still so hostile to you? Is it because of the mistakes you made when you were young?"

There must be a reason for the family being hostile.

"It wasn't my mother who did it, it was that Chen Yuhong who lied to everyone. My mother couldn't do anything to steal her man." Chen Liang, who was kneeling on the ground, hurriedly defended his mother.

"What's going on here, while I still have time and don't rush back, tell me what happened in the past."

Xiaoxiao listened to doubts, so she wanted to know what happened in the past and let everyone say this Chen Liang's grandmother, this woman doesn't look like a bad woman. Even if she is so poor, her family can't open the door, but she doesn't approve of her son stealing things. Such a woman should not look like a bad woman in everyone's mouth.

Chen Yuling wiped her tears aggrieved when she heard this.

Chapter 356 Past Enmity

 Chen Liang saw that Mother didn't say anything, so he helped explain it. He didn't want Mother to be misunderstood all the time. She could be blamed for everything that happened back then, not to mention that his mother has tolerated that woman all these years. Lai became more and more arrogant and came to complain at home today, even he didn't want to endure it and was very angry.

"I really can't blame my mother for things in the past. At that time, my mother and Chen Yuhong liked a man at the same time. The man actually liked my mother, but Chen Yuhong told the outside that it was my mother who was destroying their relationship. Later, In fact, grandpa should have told grandfather that my mother would stay at home and not marry, and that man's parents would never let their son marry into someone else's house, so my mother quit the entanglement of the three of them later, and the man still likes my mother. He doesn't like Chen Yuhong, but his family is against him and my mother, and my mother has stopped communicating with that man since grandpa said he wanted to stay at home.

The man behind was very painful, and Chen Yuhong was there . Rumors were spread outside that they were going to get married soon. My mother heard that she gave up and listened to my grandfather's suggestion to marry someone from the next village, my asshole dad. My dad was willing to marry her. At that time, because grandpa was there , the family conditions are also good, so my father has not been so bad before. My mother thought that since she is married, she will live with my father in a down-to-earth manner, and she will not participate in the affairs of Chen Yuhong and that man.

But the one who likes My mother's man came back from working outside and heard that my mother was married to my father and ran to question my mother. Chen Yuhong just happened to see it that day, and she told people that my mother was not obedient to women and that married women were still outside. Acting with other men. My mother actually had nothing to do with that man, but told him to stop waiting for her, and to find a good wife in the future to live a good life.

But Chen Yuhong made such a fuss, my grandfather and my father were both angry, my grandfather asked my mother to live in the future Don't allow me to go back to that person again. That man couldn't see my mother and didn't want to marry Chen Yuhong, so he couldn't think about it, and then he went away after getting sick.

When Chen Yuhong saw that the person had gone, he said that the person was caught by me. Mom is so mad that my mom has become a bad woman who doesn't obey women's ethics and kills people for no reason. The village has opinions on my mother, and my father has always had opinions with my mother because of this matter, and even more so three years ago. Because I quarreled with my mother about the past, I left the house and went back to my own house and refused to come back.

Now that woman is still talking ill of my mother, it's too much, and it's my fault today, I shouldn't be stealing food, but Dr. Zhou, my family has nothing to eat, my brothers and sisters and Mom can't go hungry, so I can't go.

I'm sorry, I'm really sorry for the village, but I didn't expect that they didn't punish me, especially the captain Li Chen. He told me that people are poor but they can't do this. Poor people should be more motivated. He should work diligently. He said that the bag of grain should be lent to me by the village first, and when the village distributes the grain uniformly, it will not be distributed to my family. And after I promised not to steal food, I asked you to help me to see my mother's illness. I didn't expect the captain to agree. To you, I really don't know how to thank you. "

I am very grateful and at the same time feel guilty for the mistakes he made this morning.

If it weren't for the two of them, the family would not know what to do, and his grandmother's illness would not know what to do.

Xiao Xiao heard this . Then I understand the various grievances between this family and that Chen Yuhong.

"I heard that Chen Yuhong didn't get married later? "

It's not that she's not married, but no one wants her," said Chen Liang sarcastically.

"No one wants her?" I don't think she's ugly. She should have been pretty pretty in the village when she was young. I even think she looks better than Chen Yuling.

At this time, Chen Yuling said: "She is good-looking, she was the village flower in the village when she was young, she is actually my cousin, but unfortunately she did too much. Later, my cousin got angry and directly asked her to get engaged. My cousin was a little greedy for money. He felt that the dowry offered by others was too high, so he wanted to marry his daughter to that family. Who knew that the son of that family died unexpectedly before he was married. Her family refused to retire the betrothal gift, so the other party refused to let Chen Yuhong remarry. Now more than ten years have passed, everyone thinks that she is a widow. In fact, it is because her father and her brother refused to return the betrothal gift and the betrothal money. , that if she didn't return it, she would not be allowed to marry again, so no one would dare to marry her.

She is pitiful sometimes, but she just refuses to give up and taunt me. I know it must be from the past and she still can't let go. So now she can't get married and stay at home. I feel sorry for her. Just bear with her. As soon as Chen Yuling finished speaking, Chen Liang said very dissatisfiedly: "Mom, that woman is getting more and more aggressive. Before, she only dared to speak ill of you in secret, but now she often comes to our house, not because of the death of your grandfather and your temperament." It's so bullying, I can't let her succeed in the future. "

Chen Yuling shook her head painfully: "This time it's our fault. Ah Liang must never do such stupid things again in the future. We are poor, but we can't steal things. You are a big brother. I'll learn from you, our family depends on you now, and you can't have any more troubles."

Chen Liang lowered his head, this time he did something disgraceful and embarrassed his mother.

Xiao Xiao saw this and said: "In fact, it has to be said that the village is too poor, and it won't be like this when everyone is rich in the future. "

Chen Liang looked up but his face was helpless, "We are a famous poor town here, it is very difficult to get rich, but now it is a little better than before. This is also the credit of Li Chen and several captains. The side is very poor, and there are people who starve to death. Last year, my family ran out of food, so my mother sold all the jewelry in exchange for food to eat, but this year, the family has no money or valuables and sells them again. "

That's why the younger brothers and sisters in the family were hungry, so he remembered that the brigade had just received food, so he wanted to steal a little bit of emergency.

After listening to this, Xiao Xiao felt that it was really poor here. If you want to live a good life, You have to figure out how to make money. Why is it so poor when you have mountains and seas? It can only be attributed to the fact that there were too many natural disasters in the past, typhoons and rain, and sometimes earthquakes, just like a flood in summer. After flooding the village, a lot of people suddenly lost a little of their savings.

"In the future, everyone will work hard, and the village will become better. You can see that now the dam is repaired, and Lichen has also led everyone to repair the road to go out. The traffic is convenient. , in the future, everyone will not be trapped here and can't do anything. "

Chapter 357

 "Yes! Lichen and the others said the same thing, let me not make mistakes in the future, and I can tell them if I have any opinions. In short, the village is not as backward as it used to be. The roads have been built, and it will be convenient to go out in the future. When the time comes, I will take out the cloth and ask who wants it." Chen Liang said.

In the past, when the control was lax, every once in a while, my grandmother would sell the woven cloth to subsidize the family.

"Does your mom know how to weave?" Xiaoxiao looked at Chen Yuling and was a little surprised. After being here for a while, she didn't find that the women here knew how to weave.

Chen Liang said proudly: "My mom can still embroider, but my grandma passed away early, so my mom didn't learn much about embroidery." Chen Liang said with a pity that his grandma had died when he was a child, so he pulled out his mother. It is said that she is also a very capable woman. She has a good reputation in the village and is very capable. Grandpa often said that if Mother was more like Grandma, it would be nice, and if she was stronger, others would not bully her like that.

Chen Yuling said regretfully from the side, "There are still a few in the village. We sometimes take out the home cloth we weave when we go to the market and secretly exchange some money to come back to supplement the house, but now the home cloth is relatively hard, and if we can't weave a few fancy styles, it will gradually become nothing. People buy..."

There is a pity in the words, but the native cloth is strong and durable, and it is the best to wear for work. The family members wear the cloth woven by her to make clothes, and the village will come to her to buy cloth or get some Come over to eat and change the cloth with her.

Xiaoxiao also felt a pity after listening to it. In the evening, when Lichen is free, let him talk to him about how to get rid of poverty in the village.

"The village will be better in the future, it's getting late, Chen Liang, wait for you to go to the clinic and get the medicine back to boil for your mom to drink."

Xiaoxiao stood up, put the medicine box on her back and planned to go back, remembering that there was still in her pocket A few candies were originally meant to be eaten by that guy in Xiaoshan, but now let's eat them for the children of this family. She has been here for a while, and the two children in the yard are not arguing or making trouble. They look at her timidly. It can be seen that the tutor is still Yes, children from poor families are more sensible.

The two children were very happy, but they didn't immediately take it up and peeled off the candy wrapper and ate it, but showed it to Chen Yuling, "Mom, candy!"

Xiaoxiao looked at their family together and walked out, this The family is poor, but the children are innocent. Besides, if Chen Yuling really said what Chen Liang said, she is not wrong. She is an only child. If there is only one girl in this era, the parents in the family will not want her to marry. If her parents were still alive, they might not want her to marry.

Went back to the bathroom to prepare the medicine for Chen Yuling. In the evening, Chen Liang came to get the medicine. His clothes were a little wet. Xiaoxiao guessed that he was helping his mother wash the clothes of the whole family. He was a filial person.

Xiaoxiao explained to him what medicine to take, and told him to take good care of his grandmother. That woman gave birth to so many children, but her husband abandoned her. It is not easy to raise so many children alone, especially in this situation. in the era.

After the couple finished their meal in the evening, it was cold and they didn't go to sit in the yard. It was windy at night and the sky started to drizzle again.

An autumn rain, a cold, the weather is getting colder and colder. Fortunately, this is the south. Even in winter, it will not snow and freeze. It is much warmer than Xiaoxiao Lichen's hometown in winter. Xiaoxiao gradually likes it here climate.

"Lichen, I went to Chen Liang's house in the afternoon. His grandmother's illness was not very serious, but it took some time, so even if the medicine is good, it will be slower." Xiaoxiao said.

"Really, it's good to be cured. I heard that boy Chen Liang is usually a good person, but this time he has no way to steal food at home. After this time, he will not make such a mistake again next time. Let's see He was young, so he didn't punish him heavily this time, just reasoned with him, he wrote a letter of guarantee, and the matter was over, giving him a chance to reform. The burden falls on him, you don't know that someone went to the brigade in the afternoon to complain that Chen Liang was not dealt with."

As soon as Xiao Xiao heard him talk about this matter, she immediately knew who might have reported it.

"Lichen, is it a woman named Chen Yuhong?"

Li Chen's brows moved, "What do you know, did you hear what others said?"

Xiaoxiao shook her head, "No! After I cured Chen Liang's mother in the afternoon, a woman ran to Chen Liang's house and scolded their family. , she also mentioned the old things of the year, the grandmother who kept scolding Chen Liang and Chen Yuling.

Later, I asked about the woman that Chen Liang's mother had a relationship with when she was young, because that woman and Chen Yuling liked the same thing when she was young. A man. Later, Chen Yuling's father stayed at home because she had only one daughter, and recruited a door-to-door man. Chen Yuling also gave up the idea of ​​liking that man again, but the man still liked Chen Yuling and did not want to marry Chen Yuhong. Later, he fell ill and died. And Chen Yuhong will get married later, but the man who wants to marry did not expect to die, and the other party wants Chen Yuhong to retire from the dowry, but her brother is greedy for money and refuses to retire, so Chen Yuhong will not be allowed to remarry over the years. As a widow, I think of a pitiful and hateful woman, who is not good for herself and does not want others to be good."

After speaking, she sighed, there is love and hate, but Chen Yuhong sees Chen Yuling getting married and having children later, and the family is living well , so she was very jealous, why did she want to be a widow and the woman had a husband and children were born one after another, her heart was too unbalanced, so she spread bad words about Chen Yuling. In the past, Chen Yuling's father was still alive, she did not Dare to do it too much, but today she went directly to the courtyard to expose it. The child, Chen Yuling, passed out of a coma after being over stimulated.

After listening to Li Chen, he thought to himself that this is not what some people in the village said.

"I used to think that Chen Liang's mother was not a good woman, but now it seems wrong. Every family has scriptures that are difficult to read, and their family is also pitiful. His mother was misunderstood and rejected by others, and his father did not want them. Fortunately, a few A sensible child."

"There is another reason. Their family used to be landlords, so now they are down and people don't want to help them. Xiaoxiao, you have done a good job. In the future, the family will see if Chen Liang is successful."

Chen Liang this year At the age of eighteen, an adult can take up the responsibility of a family.

"Lichen, I think most of the people in the village are quite poor. If you let them live a little better, maybe they won't have so many conflicts." Xiaoxiao thought.

After hearing this, Li Chen frowned and looked at Xiao Xiao, "Do you mean to do business to make money? Don't you know that there are a lot of speculators caught outside now."

Xiao Xiao's idea is that he can't do business these days . Haven't thought about it.

Chapter 358 Wild Boars Entering the Village

   "Lichen, are you the biggest here?" Xiaoxiao said with a thief expression.

"What do you...want to do?" He looked at him furiously, he knew that Xiao Xiao had always had a lot of ideas.

Xiaoxiao leaned close to his ear, "Now the autumn harvest is over, and the rest of the time will be free during the New Year's Day. If you don't do something, you can make some money, and every family can have a good New Year's Day. "

It makes sense for Lichen to think about it, but he forgot to tell Xiaoxiao one thing, "Let's put the money-making business aside first, wait for the land to be tidy up, and go out to sea fishing after a while. Most of Iwamura's income is still from fishing."

Xiao Xiao realized this, "I forgot that Iwamura is close to the sea, so fishing at sea is definitely better than other things. But Iwamura doesn't have much food, so I can't When doing business, you can also wait for the price to be exchanged, and you can also exchange fish for food."

"I do this every year, but you don't know that the vicinity is all close to the sea, and the fish is not very valuable here. If you transport it to other places It's okay, but if the fish are too far away, they won't be kept for a long time, so even if it is close to the sea, it is very poor.

What's more, the big fish that are caught must be turned in, and some of the leftovers are small fish, and the small fish are shipped to the county. , and then there are some very small ones, some people can't eat them at all and can only throw them to the chickens and ducks at home, so the people here are still so poor."

Li Chen shook his head and said, he has been here for half a year, and he knows most of the situation here. Now, I really want to improve people's livelihood, but I can't do business outside now, and Iwamura is located on the coast, and there are many natural disasters in summer.

Xiao Xiao held her chin after listening to it, and it seemed that she still had to think of some ways to get rich, not to mention that everyone had a bad life in poverty, just herself, being here for the past two months, the poor people all disliked the poor conditions here. In the past, her quality of life was too poor, not to mention the people who have lived here for generations, some of them can't even eat enough to eat, and they really want to be richer.

Lichen looked at Xiaoxiao, he knew that Xiaoxiao wanted to help everyone get rich, but there was no plan at the moment, and the situation outside was not good, so he didn't want to do anything for the time being.

"Go to sleep, take a good rest in the next time. I've been busy collecting food for a while. I think you've lost weight. The same is true for everyone in the village. Tomorrow, let's teach food and keep some of them in the brigade. Everyone rests for a few days, and then we will go out to sea to fish."

As soon as Xiaoxiao mentioned going to sea, she thought of her lonely and helpless feeling that she had been framed by Ye Xiaocui and drifted at sea, and now she is inexplicably very sad when she hears him say that she doesn't know about the sea. Worry.

"Lichen, do you want to go fishing together?"

Lichen replied without thinking, "yes, we have to go together at that time, we can't go out and work hard, I'll enjoy it at home, and then I also want to go out and see, you don't know that I only went out with them once before, I really gained a lot of knowledge." Li Chen's mind came to the scene when he went out to sea for the first time with people.

"Lichen—" Xiaoxiao didn't know what to say. Judging from Lichen's expression, he liked to go fishing with everyone, but as long as she thought of the danger at sea, she really wanted not to let Lichen go, but She looked at Lichen's expression and he obviously wanted to go, so she didn't know what to say. As long as Lichen did something and had policy ideas, she would never stop him. She knew that he was a man. , She has a burden on her body and needs at work, and she can't sometimes just take care of herself.

Li Chen didn't know that she was thinking so much at the moment when she looked at her hesitant to say anything, but just thinking of fishing made him eager to try. When standing on the boat and watching everyone shout and then take back the fishing net little by little, that kind of hope and the feeling of a good harvest at the end.

"Xiaoxiao, sometimes fishing will go out to sea at night, if you live alone..."

Xiaoxiao immediately comforted: "It's okay, I'm not afraid of living alone, and besides, how can I be so delicate, and this is you Who would dare to come and ask for trouble."

After the last time that rascal touched him in the middle of the night and was caught by Xiao Xiao, now the villagers admire Xiao Xiao, regardless of men or women, a woman is so good at it, better than most men To be great. So Xiaoxiao is not afraid of who will find fault now, even if someone

Li Chen was very relieved to see such a brave Xiaoxiao. Xiaoxiao always supported him in major events.

Lichen fell asleep at night, but Xiaoxiao couldn't sleep for some reason tonight.

The next day, Xiao Xiao naturally got up late, and Li Chen also went out.

Three days passed like that.

In the middle of the night, I suddenly heard the sound of hurried footsteps, Xiao Xiao was so frightened that she sat up immediately. It was so late, there was no one living nearby, there was no footsteps, and there was more than one person. Li Chen next to him seemed to sense it while he was sleeping, his brows furrowed, and then he woke up.

After a while, footsteps approached, and then the door of their house was slammed.

"Captain, Doctor Zhou, hurry up and save people!"

"Save people?" As soon as Xiao Xiao heard the voice, she quickly got out of bed and put on her clothes. Li Chen also sat up at this time.

Li Chen went to open the door, Xiao Xiao followed behind.

When he opened the door, he saw Ye Quan and another young man standing outside the door.

"Lichen, Xiaoxiao, hurry up and save people. A wild boar came into the village just now and injured a lot of people!" He patted the door nervously and said.

"What! Wild boars enter the village!" Li Chen realized the seriousness of his situation.

"Yes, I don't know what's going on. I guess the grains in the fields have been collected, and there is nothing for them to eat, so the beasts came into the village to harm them, ran down two wild boars, and ran away one of the remaining ones. Everyone was killed, but as a result, many people were injured, some of them were seriously injured, and we were so scared that we had to come over and ask Xiaoxiao to rescue them."

Xiaoxiao could understand that they came over at night.

It's just that they live here and can't hear what's happening in the village.

Lichen didn't dare to delay and brought Xiaoxiao over immediately. He blamed himself for such a big thing happened in the village tonight.

When Xiaoxiao and the others passed, there were already many people standing at the door of the bathroom. Xiaoxiao went in and treated the two wounds first. After the examination, Xiao Xiao found that they were really seriously injured. If they were ordinary doctors, they would definitely have to be sent to a big hospital.

Lijuan and Su Heng also came.

Xiaoxiao and Lijuan went in to help her. She was doing the surgery alone and was afraid that she would need help later, and Lijuan was the most suitable person to help her.

When the surgery was done for them, it was getting cold, Lijuan yawned and went home to sleep when she saw nothing happened to her, while Xiao Xiao came out a little tired.

Lichen visited several injured people in Beijia. He didn't expect wild boars to really come into the village. This was the first time he heard of it after a few months.

Chapter 359 

  Xiaoxiao walked to Lichen's side.

"What's wrong?" Xiao Xiao looked at him solemnly, not knowing what he was worried about at the moment.

"Uncle said that in the past, wild boars would not go down the mountain at this time, but this time they entered the village at this time, and three came down together. My uncle and I wondered if someone went up the mountain yesterday and then offended the wild boar, so The wild boars came into the village in the middle of the night to take revenge."

Thinking of this problem, otherwise the good things will suddenly go down the mountain. This season, there are many wild fruits on the mountain, the weeds have not dried up, and there is no drought or lack of water. The only thing that can be explained is that something happened on the mountain and Most likely it is man-made. So he just said it as soon as he thought about it, and then thought: "This... just harvesting the grain, everyone may go into the mountains to dig something to take it home or exchange things with others when they go out, or they can secretly secretly Sell ​​it for some money and come back to supplement the family."

Guessing, did not expect an accident in the village when he was free, of course he did not expect such a thing to happen.

"Lichen, relax now and inform the villagers that if you go up the mountain to go deep, you can't go alone."

"I will inform everyone that you should not go up the mountain these days."

Xiaoxiao shook her head, "I still I want to tell you about this. I didn't go to collect herbs a few days ago because of the busy farming season. Now there are not many medicines left here. There are also several kinds of herbs that are missing. There is no substitute medicine. It's been half a month and I haven't gotten it down yet. I don't think it's possible to adjust it. Especially recently, there are many people who get sick during the changing season. I don't think there is much medicine on it. Such a thing."

As soon as Xiao Xiao finished speaking, Li Chen firmly objected: "No, I am against you going to collect herbs these two days. I don't know when the wild boars will come and go. I don't know what to do." Xiaoxiao couldn't be in danger because of others, he would rather go by himself than let Xiaoxiao go, "What kind of medicines do you want to take, tell me, I'll call a few people, by the way Look for where the wild boar will come and go, you have to be prepared to hurt people, otherwise you will be afraid that the wild boar will run down and hurt people."

Li Chen was worried, and the wild boar became fierce.

"But there are several medicinal herbs that look very similar to weeds. I'm afraid that when the time comes, you will pick the wrong ones." Xiaoxiao said worriedly. Ordinary herbs that are easy to pick are generally known and easy to recognize, but special herbs, such as the ones she wants now The herbs picked are very similar to some herbs and are difficult to pick.

After listening to this, Li Chen thought for a while and said, "That's it... But it's okay, you draw the herbs, and I'll find an experienced old farmer to go up the mountain. Anyway, there are a few wounded here, so you have to watch here. Now, you just wait here, and after dinner, I will take people up the mountain to collect medicine." Li Chen decided to say.

Seeing him so persistent, Xiaoxiao knows Lichen's temper. Sometimes he is very stubborn and domineering, and it is very difficult to change his mind, not to mention that the mountain is still dangerous, and he will not let her go up the mountain.

After discussing with Xiaoxiao, and after dawn, Xiaoxiao and Lichen had dinner. Li Chen found two people, and Su Heng also followed. Su Heng was already familiar with a nearby mountain, and he knew some herbal medicines. He heard that Li Chen wanted to help Xiaoxiao dig the medicine, so he took the initiative to help. He used to go up the mountain to mow the grass a few times and helped Xiaoxiao dig some medicines and recognize some herbs.

Li Chen didn't refuse. Su Heng's own brother-in-law will be the first to think of him when he has something in the future. Now he can help him when something happens, and at the same time, he wants Su Heng to make a good impression on the village.

In the morning, Xiaoxiao gave a few wounded anti-inflammatory injections and infusions after eating. She was about to go home and feed the chickens and rabbits at home. She and Lichen were called here in the middle of the night last night and they haven't fed the chickens yet. over something.

At this time, I heard a lot of people's cries coming from the village entrance mixed with the voice of calling for help. Xiaoxiao wanted to go to see what was going on, when she heard the people in front shouting: "Run, the wild boar is here!

" Looking at the dust not far ahead, many people were running frantically.

Xiaoxiao looked at the few wild boars not far away, and the wild boars in broad daylight also came to attack the village!

Seeing how everyone was being chased, Xiaoxiao also panicked.

At this time, she didn't dare to think too much. In the eyes of many old hunters, the most dangerous beasts in the forest were not tigers and wolves, but wild boars. As the saying goes, "one pig, two bears and three tigers", which shows the ferocity of wild boars.

Xiaoxiao also wanted to run, but a familiar voice from behind stopped her, she stopped the medicine,

"Auntie—"

Xiaoshan's voice, Xiaoxiao turned around and saw that the last few of the runners were Xiaoshan, what is that kid? Also, didn't he go to school today?

By the way, today is the weekend and there is no class.

Xiaoxiao saw him stop subconsciously, then hurried to Xiaoshan and pulled him forward desperately.

Remember that the door to the bathroom is still strong and there are a few wounded there.

The wild boars kept chasing behind them, and the people around were hurrying to hide. A few fast runners had already arrived home, and once they got home, they closed the doors and windows tightly.

The closest to the bathroom, Xiao Xiao subconsciously pulled Xiao Shan to hide from the bathroom. Just pulling Xiaoshan, her running speed is much slower. Gradually fall behind to the end.

Seeing that there was no sign of the wild boar stopping behind, Xiao Xiao's heart was hanging there so that her face changed color, but she didn't let go of Xiao Shan's little hand no matter what.

Fortunately, I ran to the bathroom and slammed the door hard.

She remembered that when she went out just now, the door here was not closed, let alone locked.

"Open the door, open the door quickly!" She slammed the door hard, she knew there must be someone inside.

"Auntie, I'm scared!" Xiaoshan was so frightened that tears flowed down his face, and the little child looked pitiful.

Xiaoxiao couldn't care less to comfort him, the slamming on the door was getting louder and louder, but no one inside opened the door for them.

Xiaoxiao was in a hurry. She knew that the people inside did not open the door on purpose. She slammed the door so loudly and kept calling. The people inside would hear it even if they slept to death, not to mention that there were more than one person inside or a few others. Yes, Lijuan was inside before, but Lijuan couldn't help opening the door for her, so she must be someone else who didn't want to open the door for them at this time.

"Auntie, the pig is chasing!" Xiao Shan pointed at the wild boar that was just a few steps away from them.

Xiaoxiao stopped patting the door, her hands hurt, but the door didn't open. Knowing that the door would not be opened again at this time, Xiaoxiao pulled Xiaoshan behind her.

"Auntie, what to do?!" Xiaoshan clutched her clothes tightly, and he had never encountered such a danger when he grew up. Xiaoxiao was just a woman, and he was a child. At this moment, everyone was so frightened that they ran away and no one was willing to save them. At this moment, he was extremely frightened. After all, he was only seven years old this year, and he hadn't grown up yet!

Chapter 360 Eliminating Harm in the Village

  Seeing that the danger is getting closer and closer to the two, Xiaoxiao's heart clenched tightly, how could it be so unlucky to encounter such a thing.

At the critical moment, Xiao Xiao comforted Xiao Shan behind her: "Xiao Shan, wait and see the situation, I will lead them away, you should take the opportunity to escape as soon as possible!

" Three wild boars. But now in the face of danger, she has to face it no matter what, not to mention that there is a hill behind him. His parents are not there. His grandparents are just such a grandson. If something happens to the two old people, what will the two old people do! Courage, cheer yourself up in your heart.

Fortunately, she has a few things on her body that she uses for self-defense. Except when bathing and sleeping, she always carries it on her body at other times. In such turbulent times, it is most important to rely on yourself when you are in danger.

A sharp knife, although only 20 centimeters long, but this knife has been carried around. It was given to her by Lichen for self-defense. , She usually uses needles to deal with people, but this time, she did not dare to take it lightly.

Taking out the knife, there was a chill and determination on her body. At this moment, she was not as panicked as before.

"Aunt—"

"Xiaoshan, you have to be obedient, and run home when you see it!" Xiaoxiao ordered again, the door would not be opened for them, so at this moment she could only rely on herself.

Perhaps he was stunned by the determination on Xiao Xiao's body, Xiao Shan nodded heavily with tears in his eyes, he waited and called someone to come over.

Xiaoxiao hurriedly threw out a packet of medicinal powder. As soon as the medicinal powder came into contact with the air, a cloud of white mist rose up, and immediately the two pigs were covered in white. But there is still a hill today, and she will be chased after a short walk with the hill.

"Run now!" Xiao Xiao roared anxiously, pulling Xiao Shan to let him escape from the other side, so Xiao Shan had hope of living.

And the pig rushed over when he heard the sound.

Xiaoshan ran away, Xiaoxiao met the knife in the hand of the pig that rushed towards her and sent it straight forward.

Because of the fog, the wild boar couldn't see where Xiao Xiao was standing. The other one was also rampaging in the fog, but it collided with the injured wild boar, and the two fell down with a bang.

Xiaoxiao took the opportunity to give them another stab. The wild boar that had been stabbed by Xiaoxiao before was directly killed by Xiaoxiao, and the other one was injured by Xiaoxiao and lay on the ground at the moment. More air, less air.

At this time, the white fog dissipated, and there were bloodstains on the ground, all of which had just flowed from the wild boar.

"Sister-in-law, I'm here!" Lijuan rushed over with a pole, and the wild boar that had fallen to the ground struggled to stand up, but as soon as Lijuan rushed over, waving the pole and beaten the wild boar hard. In the end, the pain and blood loss were too much to bear, so the attack fell down again.

The group behind Ye Quan was dumbfounded.

These two wild boars have two pointed fangs. In the jungle, the wild boar is definitely a tyrant, with a ferocious temperament and strong attack power. Moreover, the two wild boars weighed more than 500 jin each. One woman could actually subdue two wild boars. When Lijuan passed by, the pig was already injured and barely stood up. Otherwise, Lijuan could fight like this and get the wild boar.

When he reacted, Ye Quan saw nothing on Xiaoxiao's body except that her hair was a little messy, and walked over and said, "We met that kid Xiaoshan on the way, and he asked us to come and save you, it seems that we don't need to save you now... by the way. , did you get hurt?"

There was admiration in the words, a woman killed two wild boars, this has never happened in Iwamura, and no woman in the entire history of Iwamura has been so sturdy. Even an adult man has no chance of winning against two such wild boars, but one can imagine how good Lichen's wife is. No wonder that time in their yard, after Li Chen was slapped, Li Chen didn't dare to do anything to her.

Xiaoxiao shook her head: "Fortunately, I'm fine and uninjured."

Hearing his answer like this, Ye Quan felt relieved. After all, Xiaoxiao was a doctor, so if she got hurt, she wouldn't hide it.

"Sister-in-law, look at how good I am. I killed all the wild boars. When I heard that you were here, I was so scared that I wanted to run home and come back. If you make a mistake, my brother will definitely feel distressed when he comes back." Lijuan said while breathing.

Xiaoxiao's heart slowly receded at this moment. She was sweating in her heart just now. It was the first time she had met such a scene. She didn't expect that she was still safe and sound.

"That... Maybe I'm luckier today, plus I've learned a few self-defense moves before, or maybe the two pigs attacked people and got tired of running at the end, so I can deal with them."

After a stumbling explanation, the two pigs were completely panicked because of the fog, and they ran around and collided with each other, giving her a chance to destroy them.

"Very good! I don't know how many people have been attacked except for one evil in the village." I'm glad the wild boar was dealt with so quickly, but I was a little ashamed that it was actually wiped out by a woman named Xiaoxiao. The men in the village talked about this later. They must not be able to lift their heads and grow old when things go wrong. Their men are not as powerful as a woman!

Xiao Xiao nodded after listening, but after seeing the closed door, the light in her eyes suddenly sharpened.

"Uncle, when the wild boar attacked just now, Xiaoshan and I kept knocking on the door, but the people inside refused to open the door for me, and I didn't close the door before, please punish the people inside!"

 It was painful, but the people inside pretended not to hear it, it was too much and there was no compassion at all. Thanks to her and Lichen, she and Lichen did their best to help the village. Before, they helped the people in the village to heal their wounds, but now they treat her like this, and Xiaoshan. Xiaoshan is already very pitiful without her parents. She absolutely refused to let go.

As soon as Ye Quan heard about this, he became angry immediately. I don't know who is here, who dared to treat Xiaoxiao like this, not to mention that Xiaoxiao helped everyone in the village and saved a lot of people, and she was Lichen's wife, there are still people who shut the door even if they are not saved. If it weren't for Xiaoxiao's greatness, maybe they would have arrived too late, and they would have seen the bodies of Xiaoxiao and Xiaoshan. It's terrifying to think about the consequences.

So he walked to the door and patted the door vigorously, "Open the door, I'm Ye Quan, if I don't open the door again, I will call someone to knock on the door, bastard! Are you human! How dare you close the door and won't open it!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.3M 287K 61
"Why the fuck you let him touch you!!!"he growled while punching the wall behind me 'I am so scared right now what if he hit me like my father did to...
52.5K 488 20
七零大杂院小甜妻 作者:一九四夕 Not my Story
59.7K 480 12
After waking up, the fair and beautiful Ye Zhi turned into a miserable female supporting role in a period novel. In the original text, she is the st...
322K 7.5K 23
'Sometimes it is the silent observer who sees the most.' || Maze Runner || || Scorch Trials - The Death Cure || || Newt x oc || || COMPLETED ||