Poesy and Prose

By Zurien_Kaisen

Containing songs, dreams, poems, and prose, this is a collection of my inner-most ramblings. When I need to u... More

Sphinx
Fly Falling
Sky
Kin, of a Kind
Peace
Spark of Curiosity
Wallow
My Dearest Lunatic
By a Thread
PANIC
Value
Yellow
Tell Me the Wrong Thing
The Legacy
Comic Cover
The Right Path
Pressure
An Errant Thought
Letter to the Fallen
Temperbrand
Shadow Heart
Self-Loathing
Mad
Kingdom
Little Bit Crazy, Little Bit Sane
Unknown
A Short Cry
Carousel
Enough
Assumptions
Timeless
Autumn Eats
Fall
Only Half
Undead
Dirge
Useless List
Breech

Relationships

35 3 0
By Zurien_Kaisen

It almost seems like you are at the edge of a pond, peering down into the water. You place your hand on the surface, just the surface, but don't break through. You are wary of going swimming because the water may be dangerous. You've been in dangerous waters before and they almost drowned you. This time, you are afraid you won't make it out again. 

What you may not notice is that it isn't your reflection you're staring at, but an entirely different version of you. The waters here aren't dangerous, just different. Are you willing to risk it? 

Dive in and you may find yourself floating. The water will not try to drown you, though it may seem heavy at times, but it's currents were never exactly easy to begin with. That's change. You choose whether you go into the water. Do not fear what lies beneath the ripples, for there's much beauty to discover. And know that there will always be a way back out. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7M 85.2K 167
❝This is the love I fail to say. One that caused him to go away, for our love was never made to stay.❞ - all of the poems are mine :) #1 in Poetry 26...
4.6K 256 11
الـكاتـبه نـاديـن
16.4K 575 86
" Nadiyon se behte khwaabon mei dub Alfaazon ko taraash rhe hum tairne ki koshish na karo Saahil nhi hai idhar, gehra samundar hain hum" My fi...
19.8K 1.8K 73
Greetings dear readers! This is my first ever poems book. And um I wrote these all based on my personal experiences. As you may journey through chapt...