๐–๐ž ๐œ๐š๐ง ๐ฐ๐จ๐ซ๐ค ๐จ๐ง ๐ข๏ฟฝ...

By Aniyah654877

๐Ÿ๐Ÿ— ๐ฒ๐ž๐š๐ซ ๐จ๐ฅ๐ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ง๐ง๐š (๐…๐ž๐ฆ), ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ ๐ฒ๐ž๐š๐ซ ๐จ๐ฅ๐ ๐ง๐ข๐ช๐ฎe (stud) . ๐Ÿ’• , ๐ฆ๐ž๐ž๐ญ ๐ž๐š๐œ๐ก ๐จ๐ญ... More

๐–๐ž ๐œ๐š๐ง ๐ฐ๐จ๐ซ๐ค ๐จ๐ง ๐ข๐ญ . ๐Ÿฆ‹
๐Ž๐ฎ๐ซ ๐ฐ๐ž๐ข๐ซ๐ ๐ฐ๐š๐ฒ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ฆ๐ž๐ž๐ญ๐ข๐ง๐  . ๐Ÿ˜… (prt 2)
Meeting her . ๐Ÿ˜Š
Should i continue ?? ๐Ÿ˜ตโ€๐Ÿ’ซ
Introduction . ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜
Part . 7 ๐Ÿซฑ๐Ÿพโ€๐Ÿซฒ๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿฅฐ

The after party . ๐Ÿ˜ตโ€๐Ÿ’ซ

14 0 0
By Aniyah654877

Yonna's POV :                                                               So basically Liyah had ran off wit someone so it was just me and unique which I had no problems with it was just that it was awkward and silent till she broke the silence by saying "you look pretty" I said thanks and I got silent again so I said "you too" I really didn't want to be there and I think you could tell because she asked if I want too leave and go somewhere btw nique brought her bsf so I texted Liyah and told her what was up as me and nique where heading out the club this girl stopped us n was flirting wit nique, nique didn't care too flirt bacc she just kept a blank expression the girl was flirting hard too like I wasn't right there next too her nique looked at me and I looked bacc she could tell that I was annoyed, "nah I'm good I gotta girl" nique said ,  I blushed and hid my face n the girl rolled her eyes walking off try move her hips but she had no ass . Nique looked and busted out laughing. Like girl was dying I rolled my eyes and walked too her car .                                                      Niques POV : after that girl pulled that of I was dying but I don't think yonna seen that funny so she left out the door before me . I followed her too my car not knowing Howw she knew which one was mines but I dusted it off I had some where we could go so I drove out yonna wasn't talking just looking out the window .        

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

682K 36K 20
๐’๐ก๐ข๐ฏ๐š๐ง๐ฒ๐š ๐‘๐š๐ฃ๐ฉ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ฑ ๐‘๐ฎ๐๐ซ๐š๐ค๐ฌ๐ก ๐‘๐š๐ฃ๐ฉ๐ฎ๐ญ ~By ๐Š๐š๐ฃ๐ฎ๊จ„๏ธŽ...
275K 1.6K 3
๐š๐šž๐š‘๐šŠ๐š—๐š’๐š”๐šŠ ๐š‚๐š‘๐šŠ๐š›๐š–๐šŠ "๐€ ๐ ๐ข๐ซ๐ฅ ๐ฐ๐ก๐จ ๐จ๐ง๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐ก๐š๐ฏ๐ž ๐ก๐จ๐ฉ๐ž๐ฌ ๐ข๐ง ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐›๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ฐ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ฐ๐ข๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ฉ๐ž๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐ž๐ง ๐ฌ๐ก๐ž ๐ฐ...
4.3M 272K 103
What will happen when an innocent girl gets trapped in the clutches of a devil mafia? This is the story of Rishabh and Anokhi. Anokhi's life is as...