Forgotten Love | Hosie

Od gallicniroseromicky

I have always loves Josie but it took me years to realize it and when I realized she wasn't here. It starts a... Viac

Chapter 1/Where is Josie?
Chapter 2/Tribrid?
Chapter 3/Mystic falls
Chapter 4/ Kai Parker
Chapter 5/Memories
Chapter 6/Confronted
Chapter 7/Do I like her?
Chapter 8/Falling for her
Chapter 9/New Orleans
Chapter 10/Dark Heretic Josie
Chapter 11/Georgia
Chapter 12/ A New Original
Chapter 13/Finding Josie
Chapter 14/She's gone
Chapter 15/2011?
Chapter 16/Favors
Chapter 17/ It Worked!
Chapter 18/ It's not your fault
Chapter 19/ Pretending
Chapter 20/Feelings
Chapter 21/Another way of confession
Chapter 22/ Just Bestfriends
Chapter 23/Truth Untold
Chapter 24/Selfish
Chapter 25/Full moon
Chapter 26/They know
Chapter 27/Full of Dark
Chapter 28/Dead
Chapter 29/The kiss
Chapter 30/Lizzie stole her:(
Chapter 31/Last time
Chapter 32/Ignoring
Chapter 33/Lizzie's Plan
Chapter 34/Too hard to believe
Chapter 35/5th Confession
Chapter 36/Caught
Chapter 37/Vacations
Chapter 38/Mikelsons
Chapter 39/Something's wrong
Chapter 40/Curse
Chapter 41/Nominal Dark Magic
Chapter 42/ Greece
Chapter 43/Deep Well
Chapter 44/Relevance and Acceptance
Chapter 45/ Better
Chapter 46/Rude Josie...
Chapter 47/Showing Feelings
Chapter 48/Little Trick
Chapter 49/Peek
Chapter 50/Crush
Chapter 51/Too late
Chapter 52/Heartbroken
Chapter 53/Truth
Chapter 54/No labels
Chapter 55/Christmas
Chapter 56/Something
Chapter 57/ Sand clock
Chapter 58/My girl
Chapter 59/You break me...
Chapter 60/ Friend I Hate
Chapter 61/Suicide Mission
Chapter 62/Kiss me
Chapter 63/Glimpses
Chapter 64/ Traumatized Hope
Chapter 65/After her
Chapter 66/Who wouldn't?
Chapter 67/Magic
Chapter 68/Divorce?
Chapter 69/ Little Loved
Chapter 70/Pain and Remorse
Chapter 71/Pity Love
Chapter 73/Fuck you, Hope
Chapter 74/More
Chapter 75/Frodo
Chapter 76/ New Job
Chapter 77/ Covetous
Chapter 78/We always find a way

Chapter 72/Even?

225 8 1
Od gallicniroseromicky

Josie's pov

Yeah, I lied to her that I hooked up with my ex so she would admit that she had feelings for Landon but she didn't. She confessed, she cried and her tears made me helpless so I give her another chance.

I mean if you ask me, Hope Mikealson never runs out of chances. I could give her a thousand more but only if she made a mistake but not when her mistake becomes a habit.

I was going home after helping Lizzie with some paperwork when I ran into Jed and Penelope. "Wow, easy, Jo" She almost bumped into me. "Sorry," I pressed my lips before looking at Jed.

"Hey, Josie" he smiled. "Hey, Jed" I smiled back.

"So you're going to show him to wolf squid?" Penelope asked, "Why would I introduce him to them?" I frowned. "Lizzie didn't tell you?" he asked.

"Tell me what?" I scowled.

"He's come as a replacement for Rafael to teach and train wolf since Rafael is going back to his home town" He answered. "Ah, Yeah I do remember she talked about replacing Rafael but I didn't know she was talking about you, though. Well, welcome back" I gestured for them to get inside.

He went to look for the principal office, "Wow, what was that?" Penelope bumped her shoulder into mine. "What?" I frowned. "That 'hey, Josie' and hey, Jed' moment" she mocked.

"Seriously? Unbelievable. He's a friend even you know that" I rolled my eyes. "Whatever so how about you showed me around?" she suggest.

"Not gonna happen, hope would be so pissed. And I kind of told her we had sex" I said looking elsewhere when she gasped opening her mouth. "YOU LIED?" She glared at me.

"I just wanted her to admit her feelings for Landon" I rolled my eyes. "And you fucking bet my life on this stupid toxic relationship of yours" she complained.

"That's why better go home and stay hidden" I suggest. "Jo! Fuck you seriously" she glowered at me which made me burst out laughing. "You're adorable, badass but not enough to scare me off" I smiled.

"Is that so?" she steps closer and my heart picks up its speed. Fuck me but she knows me more than me. "Fine, sorry" I step back before turning aside. "Can't even handle even little intimacy?" she joked.

"I can but not with you" I sighed when she bumped her shoulder on mine. "Chill, Jo. I know you very well. Just messing around so... we're still friends right?" she raised her brows.

"I don't know we can even be friends when our feelings wouldn't vanish and something" I sarcastically said. "Well, we both know we love each other but not enough to cheat on the person we love most in the world" she put her hands on my shoulder.

"Don't need to remind me, I felt guilty enough but still I don't feel guilty" I look at her.

"Are you guilty about not crossing the line or guilty about you cheating on hope I also don't feel any remorse about that night? I admit I missed you and I enjoyed it but maybe in another life, Jo... we could be much more than that" she said.

"I wanna say sorry but I'm not sorry at all, and I hate it that it hurt hope" I finally look ahead.

"What about her hurting you? give yourself a break and enjoy life for a while" she raised her brows at me. "Shut up, I have better things to do" I shrug off her hand lightly.

"Like?" she asked. "Like I have-..." before I could utter a word I heard Lizzie's scream. "Lizzie" we both look at each other before running into the school.

"Lizzie! What happ-" I stopped when I saw her on the floor. "What happened here?" I asked Dylan who was in astonishment. "I..E—Esme, Mom-.. Esme was... I—we all, I-" I hugged her because she couldn't speak at all.

"Liz-Josie!" Hope kneel beside me as she also wrapped her arms around us. "It's okay, we're here. Tell me, what happened?" I caressed her cheeks but she didn't speak. I look around to see Esme.

"Where is Esme?" Hope said before me. "Damn, looks like some monster break-in" Penelope commented. Hope was tensed when she saw her so I grabbed her hand.

"What even happened here?" Jed look around. Lizzie woke up finally "Josie" she hugged me tightly. "What happened?" I pulled away looking at her horrified face.

"Esme... Sh—she has so much dark magic in her" she gestured out. "WHAT?" We all said before heading out. "Essie," Hope kneel at her who was unconscious.

"What is even happening?" I look at Dylan who was as horrified as Lizzie. "I don't know, mommy. I- we both have a little argument and suddenly she changed and become so dark, her eyes.... It was s-so-black..." Dylan explained.

"We can talk about this later," Hope to pick Esme taking her to the nursing room. "I can't believe this, she got the dark magic in her since birth but I thought we already get rid of it?" Lizzie stormed into the room.

"I don't know," I seating beside her unconscious body. "Dark magic is permanent in Josie's body so it could be permanent in Essie's body too," Penelope said.

"You just get out, it's our family matter" Hope was about to I don't know what gonna do so I held her hand pulling her back. "Calm down, baby. It's not time for that" I whispered against her neck.

"Josie you-" Penelope was about to reveal that truth about us when Essie woke up. "Mom, Mommy!" she hugged us, wow thank god she's okay.

"You're okay," I kissed knuckles, "we were so worried, sweet pie" Hope showered her with kisses. "I don't remember what happened, what happened, mom?" she looked at hope.

"Yo-... never mind you just passed out" Hope lied so I decided not to tell as well because first, we had to figure out what to do.

"Essie!" Dyl come running as she hugged her sister. "Hey, dilly willy" Essie hugged back. "I got so scared," Dyl hold tighter to Essie. "I just passed out, it's not like I was injured or something" Essie laughed when dyl look at us.

Hope shook her head telling her not to tell anything to Essie and I nodded. "Still, I was worried," Dyl smiled at her and we all come out.

"This used to happen to me a lot, I used to blackout" I pointed out. "We have to do something before dark took over our daughter," Hope turned to me.

"She must have used dark magic that's why she blacked out" Lizzie interrupted, "But why would she do that? I have-" I stopped in the middle before realizing she made a potion.

"Where are you going?" hope asked, "I- wait!," I went to the lab to see the potions and also see the potion Essie made, I examine it and...

She used dark magic to make it perfect, "Josie!" Hope come as she abruptly made me turn to her. "I—I was just checking it," I showed it to her before she sighed.

"I thought you drink it," she took the potion from me. "is that why you're here? So you would be the one I was madly in love with within the next 24 hours because of this love potion?" I smirked.

"Maybe... but you didn't drink it and you loved me already so... I don't think we need any love potion's help" she places the potion back pulling me closer and I gasp under her touch.

"Hope.. stop it, just stop" because whenever I wanted to kiss her I couldn't, all I see is the image of her and Landon together. I took steps backward before turning.

"What's wrong with you, Jo? I miss you" she hugged me from the back and only I know how much power it took me not just rip her clothes off at the moment but it's not about sex.

It's about love, I want her, I want her all for myself, or don't want her at all because I can't share her not even her hugs. "I miss you too" I whispered as she pressed or body more.

"Momm-sorry!" Dyl turned and we broke apart. "So mom is in madly in love with mommy for the next 24 hours?" she asked still looking out. "No, I wasn't born yesterday, why do you both think I would drink it?" I rolled my eyes.

"She set us up, isn't she?" hope suspiciously eyed her. "Whoops," Dyl runaway and I frowned at hope.

"Because of us, they are worried that we are drifting apart" Hope turned to me holding my hands. "Are we?" I asked. "Never in a million years," she kissed my knuckles.

"Okay," I wanna trust her, I want to but I couldn't. I went to look for Essie when I saw dyl with her whispering something to her. "Look guys, you both don't have to worry. Your moms are good and would be, we are working on our relationship, and you both focus on studies" I assured them.

"MOM!" I turned when I heard a voice as a girl hugged Penelope within one hand's distance. "Is it what I heard it is?" I was in astonishment.

"What are you doing here? Aren't you supposed to spend time with mommy?" Penelope hugged the girl who look like 12 years I guess.

"Penelope?" Women come as well and I fucking forget how to breathe. "Evelyn?" I widen my eyes, "Josie," she hugged me before looking at Penelope.

"Are you two? When? How?" Lizzie jumped in conservation before I could react. "Hmm, she's my wife Evelyn and my daughter Grace, she's 12 years old" Penelope introduced us to her family.

"She's hot," I choked in the air when I hear Essie as I look at her just to see dyl's palm on her mouth. "Well, I thought Grace needs a little guidance to use her magic so I came here I didn't know you would be here?" Evelyn turned to Penelope.

"I can give grace tour of the school" Essie come beside me. "She's so gay" Dyl murmured to herself but stopped when I glare at her. "Sure," I nodded and she took grace with her.

"You didn't even contact me directly and showed up with a daughter, wow?" I asked, "Well, Can you blame me? I have the love of my life" Evelyn holds Penelope's hand.

"Why you didn't tell me?" I ask Penelope who just shrugged. "Of course not wanting this reaction from you" she chuckled.

"Wow, both Josie's ex ended up together" Lizzie laughed and I hit her while dyl has her mouth wide open. "WHAT?" She looked at us.

"Better go to class," I told her. "Oops sorry" Lizzie forced a smile.

"Don't talk like this in front of my daughters! You have enough spoiled dyl" I grimace at her. "Well, looks like your other daughter is head over heels for grace" Lizzie lookout and we followed her gaze.

"She is bolder than her mommy though" Penelope smirked at me. "Shut up," I rolled my eyes crossing my arms. "So she's a witch?" Lizzie asked.

"She looks like you," I told to Penelope who smiled widely. "I know, so badass" she winked at me but soon realized what she had done and turned her head to her wife.

Awww adorable.

"Lizzie can help you guys with the admission," I left them to Lizzie as I head to my car just to find my daughter flirting with grace. I can't help but chuckle.

Grace got these green eyes and long hair just like Penelope. Essie looks so happy with grace though, she is laughing, fooling around. "Possessive much?" I got startled by hope.

"No, I was just looking out for my daughter," I said. "Who's this new girl? She seems too mean but sweet to our daughter" she asked and I don't know how to even tell her that.

"Her name is grace, she's.. she's Penelope and Evelyn's daughter," I told her, I can't lie, I shouldn't. "Are you kidding me?" she widened her eyes.

"No, I just met Evelyn, grace is a witch," I told her. "Wow, first you and Penelope and now grace and Essie, Are you enjoying hurting me?" she asked out of the blue.

"I don't wanna hurt you," I turned. "Then why do you always leave me!" she holds my wrist. "Is it bad?" I crossed my arms turning to her.

"Of course it is! I don't know how to make you believe that you're the only one I want" she exclaimed. "Imagine all the morning I woke up alone just to find you beside Landon laughing when I get to school!" I shouted back.

"You slept with Penelope! Now we're even" she said which left me in stupefaction. "So is it about even now? then maybe you should know I'm not you! I didn't sleep with her. now, what should I do to make things even?" I asked.

"You didn't?" She widens her eyes, "No! We did kiss but we didn't have sex" I got angrier.

"But what about the clothes? you were" before she could say I interrupted. "Are you expecting me to sleep in jeans and a jacket?" I rolled my eyes.

"Jo-, I'm sor-, I didn—" she tried to reach my hand. "You never meant to shout but you do you always do," I yanked her hand. "Jo! Love, I-" she held my wrist.

"Guess what? We both got trust issues" I stated and left her.

Pokračovať v čítaní

You'll Also Like

1.8K 85 12
A compilation of how Bechloe's little moments in Pitch Perfect would have played out if Mr. Universal was just a little bit more... 🌈gay🌈
28.2K 653 17
-What will happend when you accidentally slept while still playing Evade in late night, which cause you sucked into the game and have to deal with th...
297K 17.3K 54
When a hideous woman who has been nearly hiding herself from everyone, possibly everyone and considers herself an insignificant person finds the hand...
169K 4.6K 21
Jackie Gold wants to have the summer of her life. The one summer she'll remember before she starts her senior year but attending her family's annual...