Champagne for the Pain

By stilesstilleto

A rogue werewolf who isn't all she seems to be. An arrogant shadowhunter that thinks he has everything, accom... More

Copyright
Act 1. Champagne: Challenge #1
Challenge #2
Challenge #3
Challenge #4
Challenge #5
Challenge #6
Challenge #7
Challenge #8
Challenge #9
Challenge #10
Challenge #11
Challenge #12
Challenge #13
Challenge #14
Challenge #15
Challenge #16
Challenge #17
DELETING THE BOOK?!
New Story and Keeping the Old
Challenge #18
Challenge #19
Challenge #20
Challenge #21
Act 2. Pain: Challenge #22
Challenge #23
Challenge #24
Challenge #25
Challenge #26
Challenge #27
Challenge #28
Challenge #29
Challenge #30
Challenge #31
Challenge #32
Challenge #33
Act 3. The End and The Beginning: Challenge #34
Challenge #35
Challenge #36
Challenge #38
Challenge #39

Challenge #37

309 4 0
By stilesstilleto

Vieve P.O.V.

Clary and Jocelyn had been in this cage the entire time since Clary was taken. Jocelyn doesn't talk much but she mentioned that she had been in a separate cell prior to Clary arriving but neither of them had come into contact with Valentine yet. 

That was just me. 

All three of us huddled together in the cell overnight, the cold air biting at our skin. No warmth was in this place, rather it was cold, chilling air in a sterile environment of darkness. 

As much as I was grateful to not be alone, Clary and Jocelyn being here primarily just filled me with more dread. He had everything he wanted here, his family, the cup, and me. 

My body ached with pain and exhaustion, I guess this was the beginning of the process starting. The beginning of me breaking. 

I hadn't been able to feel my wolf or my wings since arriving here, assumably the wards are preventing it. 

But I know, that no matter what he does or how beaten down I get, I will never consent to that man. 

Clary and Jocelyn were cuddled together in the corner when I had gotten up this morning, having been unable to properly rest throughout the night. The mother and daughter looked so similar it was as though I had double vision. Despite being captives, Clary seemed the most content I have ever seen her being with her mother. 

I had been pacing in the limited space for the hour or two, my sense of time lacking, since I had woken up. My mind running over everything Clary and I had discussed the night prior. 

I had told Clary about my dreams, all of them, and for the first time in too long, someone comforted me and held their arms around me. Jocelyn had been sleeping, as Clary and I whispered like little girls. 

I expressed my confusion over seeing her and Jocelyn here, rather than Jace. 

Clary had told me the story of Hodge taking her. 

I told her about the fire engulfing Magnus, her and Jace together, and Valentines plans for an heir. 

And Clary told me that Jace is in love with me. 

Jace is in love with me. 

I know he's not, but the illusion of the idea made everything just tiny bit easier to deal with. 

Clary had grown on me through this time, she had apologised for everything with Jace even though none of it was her fault at all. 

She told me she had no feelings for him romantically, and that she knew he was in love with me. 

How did she know? Well, according to Clary she could see it in his eyes. She told me what happened after I saw their kiss, how she had known Jace had strong feelings for me because of his expression when I caught them, how he had cried himself. How he had explained why he couldn't be with me. 

Because he hurt me. Because he stabbed me. Because I wouldn't ever be happy with him. Because I am a downworlder and he is a shadow hunter. 

All complete bullshit in my opinion. Just a cop out because it might be harder being with me than with another shadow hunter. A bullshit cop out. 

Clary believed that he was doing it because he loved me, because he didn't want to hurt me. 

But I can't believe that. 

Because I believe that if he loved me it would be worth trying to be with me. 

And I know everything he has told me, all the times he's told me I am nothing to him, all the times he's told me how much better Clary is. 

But I guess I'm not trying to be with him either, rather I am angry and bitter. 

But my situation is different, I have seen my dreams and I am leaving to protect all of them. 

Except I didn't get the chance to leave. 

Instead I'm stuck here.

In this mans prison. 

Waiting to become the mother of his child. 

Waiting for my death.

Waiting for my dreams to all become reality. 

The door to the cell was being opened, as Clary and Jocelyn awoke, scrambling to their feet. 

The crunching metal sounds reverberate around the cell, as the door is pulled open to reveal the man who bought me here. 

My arms are both grabbed by him as he pulls me out of the cell, not caring about me catching up to him again, he drags me down the same hallway to the same dining table. The dining table set with the same amount of food, the two chairs close together this time, across the table from each other rather than at each end. He sits there waiting for me, a Cheshire grin on his face as he takes me in. I'm sure I look like shit, covered in bruises and dirt. 

The table is adorned with breakfast foods this morning, everything you could imagine laid on this table. 

The man dragging me, pulls me over to the table, my ankles bound again in the silver cuffs, gluing me to the chair across from him. 

"Good morning gorgeous Genevieve" his smile widens as he stares at me like I am a meal. 

"Fuck off" I bite back before I can think about what I've just said. It is too early for me to hold my tongue, so I guess this is the route we are taking today. 

His face instantly changes, becoming cold and menacing but maintaining the grin. Although with the cold expression, his grin becomes cruel, like he'd find pleasure in my pain. 

"Tut tut" he clicks his tongue, "Thats not polite Genevieve" 

The anger is stirring inside me today, angry at my position, always angry at Jace and fuming at this man in front of me who is telling me off like I am a naught child needing to be disciplined. 

"I don't enjoy being polite to mass murderers, sorry" My tone is warm and flirty which seems to only make him more angry as I mock him. 

His breathing deepens but he remains silent, ignoring my comments, walking round the table to stand in front of me how he did yesterday. 

"Try that again my love" I feel bile rising in my throat at the pet name he gives me. 

"I said, I don't enjoy being polite to mass murderers, sorry" I repeat, this time my tone is flat and monotonous, trying my hardest to sound like I am not intimidated, or scared or this man in front of me. 

With that same cruel smile, he grabs my throat the same way he did yesterday, and his other hand reaches out and clicks to the man behind me. 

The man behind me walks forward at the instruction of his boss and grabs the silver cuffs at my ankles, pulling on them, making the metal burns my ankles. 

The tears come to my eyes instantly, and I can't stop myself from screaming out. 

My father doesn't scare me anywhere near as much as the man in front of me, no matter how much he wishes he did. 

Valentines fist comes flying down, catching me in the eye socket as I try to focus on anything other than what is happening to me. 

His fist comes down again hard, the strangled screams leaving my mouth as I struggle for air with his other hand still gripping tightly around my throat. The man continues to pull on the cuffs, digging the silver continuously into my ankle. 

Next, Valentine pulls out a knife and slowly begins to cut the clothing from my body. Fear rips through me instantly, the cold feeling running through my blood stream. 

Tauntingly he pulls away my top, leaving me tied to this chair in my bra and pants. 

He runs his cold hands over my skin. Goosebumps appearing instantly at the shock of his touch. 

The kind of touch that should be intimate, the kind of places that only Jace should touch me. 

But instead it is this mans hands. 

And all his touch brings me is fear and pain. 

His fist lands on my face again, this time instead of his hand around my throat, he instead holds the knife at my throat. 

The man who bought me here has begun to undo my cuffs on my ankles, and when he finishes I am quickly thrown to the ground and my stomach is meaty with his foot. 

The beating continues, my screams becoming more and more raw, more and more broken. 

Valentine screams while he beats me. 

"You will be mine"

"You will consent"

"You will break" 

Over and over again, he screams and he yells.

He kicks and he punches. 

And finally, my eyes begin to droop and unconsciousness begins to take me. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

235K 5.2K 75
imagines as taylor swift as your mom and travis kelce as your dad
5.3M 46.3K 57
Welcome to The Wattpad HQ Community Happenings story! We are so glad you're part of our global community. This is the place for readers and writers...
67.5K 1.2K 97
Continuation of Modesto story who happens to intercourse with friends,mature,classmates,strangers and even family...