KISMET

Da SammiBella

In a story of young love, a girl named Abby is faced with the age old dilemma, 'be careful what you wish for'... Altro

Chapter 1 - A WISH
Chapter 2 - CHANCE
Chapter 3 - ROOMIES
Chapter 4 - THE BIG APPLE
Chapter 6 - LOVE
Chapter 7 - GUILT
Chapter 8 - LITTLE THINGS
Chapter 9 - FANS AND HATERS
Chapter 10 - ABBY
Chapter 11 - BLISS
Chapter 12 - GAME OVER
Chapter 13 - HEARTACHE
Chapter 14 - REHAB
Chapter 15 - HARRY
Chapter 16 - FAIRY TALE ENDING
EIGHT YEARS LATER

Chapter 5 - MISHAPS

5 0 1
Da SammiBella

The next day arrived and they both had a lie in, as their flight wasn’t until later on that night. They woke up around noon and had a lazy brunch in bed and then watched a film on the TV. 

They were sitting on the bed, still in their pyjamas. Abby, with her back towards Harry, was lying on him, while he had his arms around her. They lay there for a few more hours when Harry looked at the time and yawned. 

“We should start getting ready. We have to be there a few hours before hand to check-in, since it’s an international flight and if we leave now we’ll still have time to go to Madame Tussauds and dinner.”

“Yes, I suppose you’re right,” Abby agreed. 

She yawned as well, got up off Harry and started to pack up her things. 

A while later they were packed and ready to go. They checked out of the hotel but left their luggage with the front desk since they weren’t leaving for the airport yet.

They walked to Madame Tussauds, waited in line for their tickets and made their way through—taking pictures of almost each wax figure. It was fun seeing how life-like they were. Abby even swore some people were real, especially in the horror section since their eyes followed you. She pretty much clung to Harry during that section. 

They made it through after a while and went to a casual restaurant for dinner. They shared a pizza and salad with an iced tea each, and were full. 

Abby didn’t want to leave. Their flight left around ten thirty at night, and they had to connect through London Heathrow again. She wasn’t looking forward to her approximately ten and a half hour flight, with the connection. 

They walked back to the hotel as it was almost seven p.m. and they still had to take a taxi to the airport and go through security and check-in.

It was a sad drive to the airport for Abby and Harry. They grew to love New York City, since it was so lively and fun. It made you feel like all of your dreams could come true, which in Abby’s case, they did. Nevertheless, they eventually made it to the airport, got past check-in and security and were about to board the plane home. 

Sitting down in the plane Abby was fine. She held Harry’s hand again to distract her from take-off. Within thirty minutes, they were off the ground and flying at around thirty thousand feet in the air. 

The plane ride was going smoothly. Abby and Harry had even fallen asleep for a bit, when they were woken up by a thunderous noise and gut-wrenching scare. The plane had hit a bad patch of turbulence. There was a sudden heavy rainstorm in the UK and the plane wasn’t handling it very well. The oxygen masks dropped from the ceiling of the plane. Abby was freaking out, panicking and looking around frantically. 

She looked at Harry who looked equally as scared, but he remained calm and remembered what the air-hostess had said and fastened his mask on, before helping Abby with hers. 

They had their masks on, but were still panicking as the pilot came on the intercom. 

“Attention ladies and gentlemen, this is your pilot speaking. Due to a sudden income of heavy rain, we seem to have hit a rough patch of turbulence. We ask that you remain calm and stay in your seats. We regret to inform you that we will be making an emergency landing in Dublin, Ireland. We cannot continue onwards to London, Heathrow. The check in agents in Dublin are being informed of our situation and will be more than happy to offer you a one night stay accommodation at a selection of hotels in the city. They can then arrange to have you fly out the next morning when the weather will have hopefully cleared. In addition, if you so choose, the check in agents will do all that they can, to help you get to your onward destination after we land in Dublin, all things permitted. We thank-you for your cooperation.” 

The plane applauded and was a little more at ease knowing the pilot had this situation under control. 

They finally landed safely in Dublin, Ireland. Since they took a late evening flight from New York City, it was around nine thirty in the morning, Dublin time. 

Due to the storm there were several delays on the runway and getting off the plane. They didn’t have a clear entrance so the plane had to wait for an hour or so on the tarmac, for a spot to let the passengers off.

Finally a spot opened up and the plane pulled up as the floating sidewalk emerged from the airport and suctioned on the plane for the passengers to get off. It was now around eleven a.m.

When they made it to the arrivals gate and collected their bags, there were more delays with the agents trying to re-book everyone on new flights. 

A lot of the flights were full and some people, including Harry and Abby weren’t even getting out that night. There were a lot of complaints heard amongst the many passengers that were inconvenienced.

“Great, now what are we going to do?” asked Abby frustrated. 

“I know, we finally make it to Ireland and Niall is still probably in New York City,” said Harry irritably. 

“Well, we have lots of time,” said Abby. “Why don’t we get our hotel for tonight, and go explore Dublin tomorrow morning? Since we seemed to have scored an evening flight for tomorrow,” Abby said sarcastically—she was not amused. 

She just wanted to go home. But she was going to make the best out of the situation at hand.

“I’m up for that,” Harry agreed. 

They waited in the massive queue for ages to get their hotel vouchers. It was finally their turn and it turned out, there was a mishap and somehow they ran out of vouchers. Harry and Abby were tired and frustrated. 

“So you don’t have anywhere for us to stay then?” Abby asked nicely. 

The check-in agent smiled and walked away. She returned within minutes with more hotel vouchers. 

“Please accept these vouchers for your overnight accommodation tonight. Unfortunately we only have the one hotel left.”

Great, thought Abby. Here comes a tiny hostel for the night. She was certainly surprised when the agent said it’s at The Westbury Hotel, which turned out to be a five star luxury hotel, in the center of Dublin. 

It was around ten kilometers from the airport, which wasn’t the best, but the airline was going to pay for the taxi ride there and back. Harry and Abby were extremely happy, aside from the fact that it was now almost three p.m. and they were tired and jet lagged. Their hotel in New York was ok, but it definitely wasn’t The Westbury Hotel.

An hour later, after they managed to eat something and get their bags, they were in a taxi waiting in traffic. There was an accident on the motorway and there seemed to be massive delays. Harry and Abby despite trying to stay positive were very upset with how the day turned out. All the delays and waiting made this day seem like the longest day ever for both of them. 

Finally around six p.m. as they walked in the lobby, a hotel staff member that offered to get them a drink as they waited in line to check-in, which would be sent up to the room free of charge, greeted them. 

To their disbelief when they went to check-in with the vouchers, the hotel said there had to be some sort of mix up. The vouchers were for standard rooms and they were sold out of those for the night. 

Harry and Abby were not happy at all. Harry was annoyed and Abby looked upset. They were both so over tired and exhausted from the long day that this was the last thing they needed to hear. 

The front desk saw the unsatisfied looks on their faces and decided to offer them the penthouse suite, which was the only room left. Finally things were looking up for the two of them.

They entered the suite and it was gorgeous. From the smell of fresh cut flowers, to the ultra modern decor, to the rich linens, it was amazing. Abby and Harry walked around to check out the massive suite which boasted, two bedrooms, two bathrooms, a full kitchen, dining room, living room, and more. It was like your very own flat in a hotel. 

They relaxed and watched TV for a bit. It was now seven p.m. and Harry decided to grab a quick shower since they had been on an airplane and out in the rain for so long. After his shower he was getting ready for bed, making sure he smelt amazing as usual and Abby hopped in the shower. 

Harry could hear Abby singing through the bathroom door. It sounded like she was singing a One Direction song from what Harry could remember Abby telling him. He’s pretty sure it was called ‘What Makes You Beautiful’ and Harry thought she had a lovely voice. 

What doesn’t make you beautiful Abby? Harry thought to himself.

Abby emerged from the bathroom a while later, in nothing but a towel. She grabbed a nightie that she had just bought in New York City, that day when Harry had wondered off in the shop for a few minutes alone. 

It was a short black silky one. It had two very thin straps with tiny white ribbon bows where the straps met the top part. It was V-neck with a touch of lace and A-line from the bust down, not exactly something you would wear everyday. It had a very low cut back and went to her mid-thigh. She had matching panties as well. 

She stayed in the bathroom for a bit drying her hair and making it soft and smooth. She applied lotion to her whole body and a tiny bit of body shimmer to make her skin glow. She didn’t want to put on make-up right before bed so she added a stroke of bronzer to accent her features in the room light. 

She came out of the bathroom all dolled up and Harry stopped dead in his tracks. Whoa, am I dreaming? He thought, as he looked at Abby with his eyes wide open. 

Abby smiled coyly. 

“You look incredible,” Harry said. 

“Thanks,” Abby giggled innocently. “I just thought, it’s been a long day and we could use a relaxing night.” 

“I don’t think I’ll get much sleep knowing your wearing that,” said Harry smiling. 

Abby grinned playfully back at him, noticing that all he had on was a pair of tight black boxer shorts and they both made their way onto the bed. 

Harry was sitting in the middle of the bed with his back towards the headboard. Abby got up on her knees behind him and started rubbing his shoulders. 

“How about a massage after that long day?” Abby suggested. She kneaded him deeply, working out all the tension in his upper body. 

“That feels amazing,” said Harry with his eyes closed embracing the moment. He sat their utterly comfortable and relaxed. 

She then started to kiss his shoulders and the back of his neck, working her way around to the side of his neck, when she turned him gently to kiss him passionately. 

Seizing the moment, Harry quickly turned toward Abby and gently grabbed her by the waist lifting her up and around him. He ever so slightly, slid her down his chest so that she was now facing him, sitting with her knees towards the bed. Straddling his lap, she gave a small squeal as he gripped her tightly, and pulled her into him. She was so turned on by his confidence; it made her want him even more. 

Abby had no intention of anything major happening tonight but that didn’t mean she couldn’t express her feelings for Harry in other ways. Abby’s hands were on either side of his face. Her hands buried in his luscious curls. She breathed him in as she kissed him. 

Harry’s hands were all over Abby, moving from her long wavy hair, to her back and then her backside. He squeezed her bum and Abby let out another squeal, to which Harry turned and moved her again so that now he was on top and Abby on her back. Abby seemed to like his newfound adrenaline. 

He kissed her soft lips, her neck, her chest and moved down to her breasts but paused when he got there not wanting to do something Abby wouldn’t want. Abby noticed Harry’s hesitation and smiled as she removed her straps and guided his hands onto her now bare breasts. 

Her perky c-cups were more than a handful for Harry. The touch of Harry’s hands on her skin was so incredible, she didn’t want it to end, he couldn’t keep his hands off of her and Abby didn’t seem to mind one bit. 

The sounds escaping her mouth made Harry even more aroused. Things seemed to be heating up, as they were making-out with Abby still on her back and Harry still on top and now with Abby’s right leg wrapped around him. Abby yearned for Harry’s body. They were breathing heavily, almost panting. 

They moved under the covers when Harry removed Abby’s silk nightie and then his boxer shorts. There warm bodies pressed against each other. But, was it too soon? Were they rushing things? They both were so into the moment but neither of them knew if the other wanted to take it to the next level. 

Harry sort of stopped mid pant when Abby looked right up at him and then turned her head away. 

“Do you think we’re rushing things?” she asked now looking back into his eyes. At first Abby thought it was a weird time for her to ask, but as the words escaped her mouth she felt them instantly, and they were moving a bit too fast for her. 

“You know, I feel we might be,” Harry agreed. “We don’t have to rush. I don’t want you to feel pressured.” 

He stroked Abby’s cheek with the outside of his hand. He smiled at her, kissed her forehead, slid off of her and rolled onto his side. He and Abby were now face to face.

“I don’t,” she replied. “I feel safe with you Harry and it’s an amazing feeling,” she added. She wrapped herself up in the sheets while Harry had them loosely covering him. He turned the lights out and all that was left on was a small nightlight beside the bed that managed to light up Abby’s face. He kissed her lips and stroked her cheek as Abby drifted off to sleep. Harry gazed at her with newfound affection.

“Flower?" he whispered. 

“Hmm,” she breathed barely awake, her eyelids fluttered but remained closed. 

“Flower...” he tried again a decibel louder. 

“Hmm,” she murmured, this time her sleepy eyes opened for a second but closed right after. Harry chuckled. 

“Baby?” he said this time a bit louder as he kissed her lips softly. Abby opened her heavy eyes slowly. 

“Yes?” she whispered smiling, looking into his eyes. 

“I love you Abby,” he said without hesitation and whole-heartedly. Abby smiled with the warmth of a thousand suns, like she’d never been happier. 

“I love you too Harry.” 

She kissed him again slowly. 

Then she turned into him, assumed her position as little spoon, and as Harry wrapped his arms around her, they both drifted off to sleep now happily in love. 

The next morning Abby woke up early, with the biggest smile on her face. Harry was still sleeping when Abby wiggled free of his arms and turned into him as she kissed his cheek and thought,good morning my wonderful dream come true.

He slowly opened his eyes as he breathed in. 

“Morning flower,” uttered Harry. He wrapped his arms around her again and pulled her into him and kissed her. He loved that they literally fit together like puzzle pieces.

“I love waking up next to you,” he smiled. Holding her close, their naked bodies touching as Abby shivered. Harry tightened his grip on her to keep her warm. They lay in bed for a while before getting up and dressed for the day.

“So,” said Abby. “We have more than a few hours before we have to be at the airport. Do you want to see what Dublin has to offer?” she asked. 

“Sure,” said Harry. 

It was still wet outside from the storm last night but everything seemed to be up and running today. They both headed out of the hotel, having made a late checkout, they didn’t need to bring their things just yet. 

They headed out into the city and managed to walk around and do a little sightseeing. After a while, they both grew tired of walking and thought they might try a Dublin train to see a little more. 

They chose one that apparently took more of a scenic route and climbed aboard after buying their tickets. It had been about twenty minutes and the motion of the train put Harry and Abby to sleep for a bit. When they woke up they realized they had missed their stop. 

“Last stop!” someone shouted. Harry and Abby were quick to wake up and hop off the train. A bit confused to where they were, they walked in and out of the train station within minutes and appeared to be in a lovely town. 

They walked on for a few kilometers when they entered what appeared to be the town center. Abby started laughing when she heard the street vendors shouting, “two bananas for a pound, three bananas for a Eu-ro.” Abby chuckled. 

“What’s so funny?” asked Harry. 

“Oh, nothing,” Abby giggled to herself. Just then Abby realized where they were. 

“Harry!” she exclaimed. “We’re in Mullingar!” 

Harry looked confused. 

“Niall’s hometown?” she stared at him. 

“How do you know?” He asked. 

“Trust me,” she said to him. 

“I see, well that’s convenient isn’t it! We made it after all! See Abby, I told you everything would work its way out in the end,” Harry smiled. 

Abby didn’t waste any time. They started walking quickly to find themselves a phone book. They found a pub up ahead and stopped in. 

They found the phone book near a bank of pay phones when Harry exclaimed, “There must be a thousand Horan’s in the book,” he sad rather hopelessly. 

“Wait! I think his dad’s name was Bob or Bobby!” said Abby frantically searching the H’s for Horan and now for Bob or Bobby Horan. 

She found three and figured this is their only shot. Harry wasn’t exactly up for another round of where’s Niall, but he figured it couldn’t hurt. 

They rented a car from a vendor up the road and started driving towards the first address in the book. 

Abby had written down the addresses of all three Bob Horan’s in the book. The first one was a dud, as Bob was really old and didn’t know of anyone named Niall. 

They didn’t seem to have any luck with the second house either. It was all up to the third house. They drove up the driveway and parked the car. They walked up to the door and rang the bell. They waited...nothing. No one came to the door. Abby rang again, and again…nothing. 

“C’mon,” said Harry. “Let’s just go,” he frowned.

Harry could see Abby’s defeated face beginning to pout. Just then, a car pulled into the driveway.

“Hello der,” said the man. “Who is it yer looking far,” he asked. 

You could tell he had a thick Irish accent. Abby seemed a bit taken aback, and didn’t know what to say. 

“Erm, we’re looking for Niall Horan,” she said meekly. 

“You found him,” said the man. 

Abby was confused. 

“Sorry, your name is Niall Horan?” Abby asked as she let out a small sigh. Great, what a waste of time, she thought. 

Then the man surprised her. 

“Nah, love. The name’s Bobby, Niall here is my son,” Bobby gestured to the back seat of the car where clear as day, sat none other than the real Niall Horan. FINALLY! She thought, at last! Harry could see a light spark in Abby’s eyes, and he too got excited. 

“May we speak to him?” Abby asked politely. 

“Do what you like love, but I think the little bugger’s 

asleep. We’ve just come home from a bit of a long drive.” 

Bobby smiled. 

Abby peered into the car and could now see Niall, fast asleep in the back seat. Slouched for comfort, his head hung to one side. Bobby gave Niall a gentle shake as Niall woke up. 

“What Dad? Are we home yet?” Niall asked, still half asleep. 

Abby was excited. It’s really him, she thought. 

“Yes, and dar are people to see yah son, wake up,” Bobby said nicely. Niall shook himself awake and stepped out of the car. 

“Erm, hello? Do I know you?” he asked. 

Abby looked at Harry. 

“Do you want to take this one Harry or should I?” she offered. 

“How about we both give it a try,” Harry suggested.

Niall led them in his house and got them both a drink. Feeding the stereotype of lovely Irish hospitality. His dad went upstairs and Niall, Abby and Harry sat down at the kitchen table. 

Harry explained everything to Niall. All about One Direction, the other lads, Abby’s and his journey to find him, and how they almost gave up, several times. Abby then added in her share. Niall shared the fact that he’s always wanted to be a singer and seemed really up for it. He talked it over with his dad since he would have to go back with them to England. 

Bobby was sceptical at first, but Harry and Abby seemed very genuine and convincing he couldn’t say no. He gave his son some money and told him to stay in touch. 

Abby and Harry stayed at Niall’s for a while, sorting out a few details of transportation and what not. Harry and Abby still had to get back to the train station and explain to them why they got off in Mullingar and not their stop and see if the ticket agent would let them back on with the same return ticket. 

About and hour later Niall was all packed. Niall said goodbye to his dad and they were off. First they had to return the rental car. Then walk back to the train station and get Niall a ticket. It all worked out smoothly for once. 

They had gotten on the train with Niall okay, and were now on their way in a taxi back to the Westbury hotel to pick up their bags. 

It was a long journey back to England but the hotel staff managed to help get Niall on the same flight as Harry and Abby and they all arrived safely in England around ten p.m. England time. 

They didn’t want to bother Louis for a drive, so they all shared a taxi back to Holmes Chapel to Harry’s house. 

Abby had called the boys to let them know that they were on their way home, and why they were so delayed. 

However, she failed to mention that she and Harry had found Niall. She wanted that to be a surprise. 

All three of them arrived at Harry’s house and were greeted with some tea that Louis prepared having been expecting them. 

Abby surprised them all with Niall. Louis, Liam and Zayn, were over the moon. This meant that they could finally start working toward becoming One Direction. 

Abby, Harry and even Niall seemed to be wide-awake at this point, which seemed odd given the journey they shared that day. It was probably because they were all so excited about their future in One Direction and if they could make it big again like before. 

Harry and Abby explained everything about their trip to New York City down to the finest detail; with the exception of their newfound relationship, and those intimate details that only they would share. 

Niall even chimed in at some points. 

“I can’t believe you guys did it! You found him,” said Liam. 

“This is brilliant this is!” Louis said ecstatically. 

“So,” said Zayn eagerly. “When can we start practicing?” 

Abby loved the fact that the boys were so willing to start singing right away, but there was a problem. They didn’t have the lyrics to the songs. 

Abby was a big fan, but there was no way she knew who sang each part, who did the backing vocals and what arrangements they had when they sang A capella. 

She knew it was going to be hard work, but she was up for the challenge knowing how it would help One Direction and what it would mean to Harry. They all decided to get a good night sleep since everyone was clearly exhausted. Not only did Abby, Harry, and Niall have a long day, but Liam, Louis and Zayn stayed up late to wait for them to come home as well. 

They said their good nights and all headed to bed. Louis and Niall now shared the twin bed room, while Liam and Zayn still shared the king-sized bed and Harry and Abby cuddled on the double. Harry realized that they never really told anyone about their relationship, but no one seemed to notice he and Abby going into the same bedroom. That conversation would have to wait until the morning.

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

5.7K 201 61
(Fanfic of Harry Styles. 1D included😉) DISCLAIMER: I didn't focus on the timing and what not, so if I add something dumb or something that just does...
1.3K 30 53
A story about One Direction and a girl who they find and become best friends with. Their lives become bumpy rides but they will manage to sort things...
8.9K 136 57
Vada Carter. 18 years old. Not famous, just a stupid girl. Harry Styles. 19 years old. Very famous, but he's just a stupid boy. "You can't say stuff...
127K 2.4K 24
❝ sing for us. ❞ Alyssa Sander is 19 years old, but she doesn't like One Direction. But what happens when One Direction's Liam Payne hears...