𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐌𝐈𝐒𝐄 𝐌𝐄 // Billy...

By whereisthespice

Mavis Henderson is the current queen of Hawkins High. Billy Hargrove wants nothing more than to be the new K... More

INTRODUCTION
SEASON 2 - (The new guy)
Be careful
The report
Grease
Steve's prank
Pre party
The party pt1
The party pt2
Dart
The fight
The bruise
The truth
The drama
The note + Lizard?
Sleepover
Demo-dogs
Eleven
Circus
The middle school prom
Date
Stood up
Pandas
Not my Billy
The Sauna test pt 1
The Sauna test pt. 2
The Polaroid
Memories
Flayed
The battle of Starcourt
SEASON 4 - (Life after tragedy)
Hellfire VS Tigers
Finding Eddie
The lab
Dear Billy // Max
The Creel's house
Watergate
The reunion
Peter
The final plan Pt 1
The final plan Pt 2
*AUTHOR'S NOTE*
*BONUS CHAPTER* (Bonding)
*BONUS CHAPTER* (First Christmas Together)
ANNOUNCEMENT
yes, another announcement

SEASON 3 - (Summer day)

4.4K 92 25
By whereisthespice

Almost 7 months had gone by since Billy and I started dating. I can openly say that those had been the best 7 months of my life. Billy was an amazing boyfriend, and I couldn't have asked for anyone better by my side.

The kids started to visit Eleven more regularly. Eleven and Mike started officially dating just like Lucas and Max. Will was happy to have his friends but the fact that they had girlfriends and he had no one was starting to be a little too much for him. Dustin had been doing fine, he and Steve became best friends, and honestly, I don't mind. My best friend and my brother are best friends, that's great for me.Dustin had left for some nerd camp for a month and was coming home tomorrow.

"I'm not sure I like that idea." Steve told me as he shook his head.

"I don't care if you like it or not. I was just informing you, not asking your opinion." I rolled my eyes before stealing a spoon of his ice cream.

"Okay, that was rude." He said offended.

"Shouldn't you be working?" I asked, raising an eyebrow at him.

"He should." Robin said as she pointed her ice cream scoop at us. Robin was a girl our age that worked with Steve at Scoop's Ahoy in the new Star Court mall. I remember seeing her in Hawkins's high, but we were never really friends. I don't know why though, she seems cool. "But he never seems to work when you're around, so."

"But I'm here all the time." I said looking at Steve confused.

"Exactly." Robin said.

"You moron! Go work and give Robin a break, poor girl." I said hitting Steve. He got up and switched with Robin.

"I knew there was a reason why I liked you." She said smiling at me.

"I hate you." Steve muttered as he narrowed his eyes at me.

"No you don't." I said confidently. "Also, your side-kick is arriving tomorrow."

"The kid's back tomorrow?! Already?!" Steve asked happily.

"Yes, already." I laughed.

As Steve went back happily to work, Robin and I chatted a bit until I decided to go stop by the public pool where Billy was working.

I made my way through the door and looked around for Billy. Finally, I looked at the life-guards chair and our eyes met. His previous bored expression was replaced buy a happy one. He quickly got up and made his way towards me.

"Look who it is." He said as he wrapped his arms around me.

"It is I." I joked, making him chuckle.

"I didn't know you were stopping by." He said as he let me go.

"I wasn't planning on it, but I got bored of Scoop's Ahoy, so here I am." I said giving him a big smile.

"Ah, I see. Since Harrington didn't want to put up with you, I have to." He said raising an eyebrow.

"Well, you're my boyfriend and he's my best friend... honestly between you two and Dustin, I don't know who actually should have to put up with me." I furrowed my eyebrows.

"Unfortunately, I think all of us."

"Ouch." I scoffed as I hit him playfully.

"Speaking of your brother, he gets back tomorrow, right?" Billy asked.

"Yeah, how'd you know?" I asked him.

"I heard Max mention it." He said shrugging his shoulders.

"To you?" I asked with raised eyebrows.

"Maybe... why?" He asked.

"Max talked about her friends... with you...?" I asked suspiciously.

He sighed and looked back at me.

"We're trying..." He said softly.

"I'm glad you are... I never thought the day would come." I said happily.

"I guess she's not that bad."

"She isn't."

"Billy! Why is your chair empty?!" His boss yelled.

Billy huffed and looked at me apologetically.

"Go to work. We'll talk later." I said reassuringly.

"Okay, see you later." He said before kissing me.

After saying goodbye, I couldn't not send a glare towards Mrs. Wheeler. Mrs. Wheeler and her friends have been flirting with Billy all summer. I've known Mrs. Wheeler since I was a child, so when she flirts with my boyfriend, I think it's only natural I'm not comfortable.

"Hey Hop!" I said after he opened the door.

"Hey, kiddo! Thank God you're here!" He said rushing me into the house after giving me a small hug.

"What do you mean?" I asked confused as he closed the door. "Oh my God, is this about Mike? Is he here?" I whispered.

Hopper only sighed and nodded his head.

"Cute!" I said happily. My smile dropped once I saw his glare. "...Not cute..." I said as I shook my head slowly.

"It's a nightmare, Mavis!" He whined as he sat down on the couch.

"How come?" I asked as I sat down next to him.

"He's always here! And-and they're always kissing and-and-" He rambled.

"Hopper." I chuckled, interrupting him. "She's a teenager now. That's what teenagers do. It's normal."

"Is that what you do?" He asked slightly wide eyed.

"Do you really wanna know what I do?" I asked with a raised eyebrow.

"You're dating the Hargrove kid, right?" He asked.

"Yeah." I said knowingly.

"Yeah, I think I'll pass."

"That's what I thought." I laughed.

As soon as my laughter died down, Hopper looked at Eleven's door, noticing it was like only an inch open,

"Hey! Hey! 3 INCHES!" Hopper yelled as he got up.

"Hi, El! Hi, Mike!" I managed to say before she closed the door on Hopper's face. I was able to see Mike waving my at me before the door closed though.

He groaned and sat back down.

"What has become of my life?" He asked as he stared at the void.

"Welcome to parenthood." I said as I threw him a beer can. "And this only the beginning of her teenage years, the worst is yet to come."

"Worst? Oh no..." He fake cried.

"You are such a baby, Hopper." I said shaking my head. "I turned out okay."

"Yeah, but you're dating the Hargrove kid, and doing stuff..." He mumbled.

"Your point?" I asked with a raised eyebrow. "Are you really gonna tell me that you didn't do stuff when you were my age?"

He hesitated but nodded his head.

"Touché... touché." He said as he took a sip out of his beer can.

"Well, since she's busy, I'm going to go." I said as I got up from the couch. "I'll stop by after tomorrow, since Dustin arrives tomorrow."

"It's alright, kid. Do your thing." He dismissed.

"Okay. Bye, Hop." I said as I kissed his forehead. I knocked at El's door and said: "Bye, El! Bye, Mike!"

"Bye Mavis!" The said at the same time.

"You know this is not very original." I told Billy as he grabbed a Malteser.

"What do you mean not original?" He asked slightly offended.

"You know, stargazing on my roof eating Maltesers."

"Not original? Yeah, okay." He scoffed.

"No, not original. Steve and I do this lots of times." I told him. His soft features hardened as he glared at me.

"Really?!" He asked annoying. "Did you do it often?"

"Kinda." I lied.

"Well, did you enjoy it more with him?" He asked.

"Billy..." I said as I placed my hand on his cheek.

"What?" He mumbled angrily.

"I never did this with Steve. I'm just messing with you." I laughed.

"Really?" He asked.

"Really." I chuckled.

"You are evil. Did you know that?"

"I've been told that, yes." I laughed.

"Just to clarify, this is only our thing, right?" He asked me.

"Yes. It's only our thing." I said before giving him a soft kiss.

"I kinda wanna do it on the roof." He mumbled against my lips.

"No." I said, pulling back.

"But-"

"No!" I groaned as I leaned back to where I previously was.

"Fine." He huffed.

Only a few seconds later his hand made its way to my arm caressing it softly, which made me smile and blush like crazy.

Life was good. Life was so good.

---------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys!! How are you??

This was the intro to season 3, I hope you enjoyed it!

Any ideas for what's to come?

Also how excited are you for season 4? Only a month to go!

I hope you're all doing amazing!

See you next time!! <33

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.5M 310K 52
"you're all mine; the hair, the lips, the body, it's all mine." highest previous rankings: - #1 in jimin - #1 in pjm - #1 in btsfanfic cover by: @T...
353K 12.6K 56
𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 Ellie Sloan reunites with her older brother when her hospital merges with his jackson avery x ellie sloan (oc) season six ━ season se...
185K 6.6K 94
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
73.7K 2.6K 48
"𝐓𝐫𝐮𝐭𝐡, 𝐝𝐚𝐫𝐞, 𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐧 𝐛𝐨𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞𝐬 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐚𝐥𝐥, 𝐈 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐀𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐭𝐥𝐞" 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 Caitlin Clark fa...