My Secretary

By lee_Anna1990

"Now do you regret being with me?" "I will never regret you, say that I wish I'd never met you , because once... More

Important Note
Introduction
Chapter - 1
Chapter-3
Chapter-4
Chapter-5
Chapter- 6
Chapter -7
Chapter - 8
Chapter - 9
Chapter - 10
Chapter - 11
Chapter - 12
Chapter :- 13
chapter 14
Chapter - 15
Chapter-16
Chapter - 17
chapter - 18

Chapter -2

176 9 7
By lee_Anna1990

This is the second person I hated in my life. This person always annoyed me with her everything her words, acts, behaviour

She every time talks stupid and useless things, that she dearly loves me. But i dont think that's true because of her behavior with other mens , it is weird.
Anyways, important thing I don't love her.

" Jungkookie~"

" I missed you. Why don't you reply on my messages and call me back? "

"Why you came here? " I asked her.

" I had answered this question earlier, that i really missed you, and i have to see you. "

"Ok! You saw, now leave! " I pointed at door.

"But listen first. "

"Hmm. Tell fast. Because I have lot of work to. "

"Well, your father wants us to go on date. And send some quality time. Just you and me." She said while coming near my seat.

She put her one hand at my chair, lean at backward and she came closer to face and whisper " will you come with me? "

I quickly stand up from our position.

"No! "

She furrowed her eyebrows and said "but why? "

"Because I have to do lot of work , that is important than you and i am not interested to go on date with". I added.

" I don't listen to my father, so don't come here everytime. Is this fixed in your brain? "I said going far from her.

"Jungkook you can't do this with me. I always try to do everything to impress you . But you hadn't gave your time to me .  am I not important for you. Why do you avoid me?" She said with teary eyes which was fake.

"Sana, I am giving you warning now. Stop your fucking drama". I shouted at her, I can't control my angry now.

Please jungkoo -
She got cutted off because suddenly someone entered my cabin.

"Ohh. I am so sorry for interrupting you both. I will come back after some time. "

"I don't understand why you always come when we are together? "Sana said getting irritated.

"I am not doing this purposely Or do you think that am I doing this for teasing, then remember I don't have time for that". Jimin said entering the cabin.

And soon  They started arguing.

Ah!!! Just shut your mouths. And you I pointed at sana and added you get out of here and never ever put your feet in my office. Did you get it? Huh?

But ju-

I said GET OUT!

K-ok I am get going.

She gave jimin a hard glare.

When she finally left. Jimin started her complains about her.

Stop jimin. "Look jimin , you already knew that i just fucking hate her. And what was that? "

"What? "

"What did you said sorry for disturbing us? What was that? "

"Well, I thought you guys were talking about something important that's why. "he gave a teasing look which I hates the most.

"If you like to tease her that much then why don't you purpose her and marry her indeed.
isn't it good idea. "

"Whattt!!!no way it will never going to happening untill I die. And who is going to marry a bitch like her.And Why do you taking me in this matter? "

"Its feels disgusting right? Then stop teasing me using her name ok? "

"Okkk"He said and rolled his eye

"Let's stop this topic and focus on work but why did you came? "

Hah! I have to tell you Mr. Kim Seokjin wants hold a meeting with you.

"Really? Yes he finally agreed. I will reach in time. "

Hmm.

𝗝𝗵𝗼𝗽𝗲 𝗣𝗢𝗩:-

"Wanna have some coffee? "Taehyung said as entered my cabin smiling like a chid.

"No! I have some work to do. "

"Ohh! Okk, what work and why these papers have fallen on your desk?" He said leaning on wall.

"This paper, this files are profiles of candidates who wants to apply for job in our company. "I said while arranging the files.

"Hmm, now what are you going to do?"

" I am going to throw these in Dustbin."

"But why? " He said coming near me.

"Because, I think they are not capable for the job. I have not selected them . that's why. But I have selected one candidate. "

"Who? "

A female candidate. You must see her qualifications they are really appreciatable. See I handed him the file.

"She is very beautiful "

"I have given this not to see her beauty but her qualifications. "

Y-Yes, I saw that, they are brilliant. When she is going to join our company. He said with wide smile.

"To- wait a minute, why are getting so excited? "

"No I am not, just asking. "

"Well, she will be joining from tomorrow onwards. "

Hmm, now put your work aside and come to drink coffee.

"You go , I will be coming. "

He nodded and left.

I took her profile file. And said

"Welcome in advance in our company" and smiled.

Jhopeeeee~

"Ahh~ coming I put her file on my desk and

Left my cabin.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.9K 57 10
"it's okay... you are safe now" "who are you?" "I'm ..."
33.5K 2K 44
"Can we have a date...?" "No" "... For the last time?" "..." ~~~ "I am so happy right now, at least now, we know what will make us happ-" "You never...
7.3K 250 19
If just I know that you are a married man and had a daughter, I will never slept with you, I am sorry, it's my mistake.
352 60 37
"You deserve someone who never lets you forget how amazing you are"