BUNNY (Jungkook Jeon)

By poutytaetae

What will happen if you find a baby bunny in your backpack? More

P1 It's back!
P3 BunnyLand
P4 Come back
P5 Leaving
P6 Baby bunny
P7 Name
P8 The bird
P9 It's me
P10 Human
P11 Bath
P12 Why?
P13 How?
P14 Sleep
P15 2 am
P16 Innocent
P17 Kiss
P18 Elephant
P19 Feelings
P20 Confused
P21 Killing
P22 Tae
P23 Bunny
P24 Agreement
P25 Jealous bunny
P26 Bitch? Beach?
P27 Did you know?

P2 Kookland

186 2 2
By poutytaetae

"Bunny, bunny, bunny. You're so funny with your twitching nose-"
It's been 30 minutes I am singing this and now it's stuck in my head, help!
Just 15 minutes to go and I'm there.. KOOKLAND!

--

After parking, I get out of my car..almost tripping. But I got myself, I think am too excited. I slightly pat my cheeks "Calm down Y/N, calm down. You're okay"

--

"Hello. Welcome to Kookland. How can I help you?" she smiles.
This woman is still working here, wow! She was a young lady when I came here before.
I give her a smile and begin my conversation with her.

--

"Here is your card to unlock your room." she says, handing it to me.
"Thank you" I smile.
Now, I have to find where my room is.
Kookland is a maze, I was almost lost when I came here with school. Not a problem because I wasn't alone at that time but maybe I'll get lost for a week, since I am staying here for a week..and I am all by myself.

--

Upstairs or elevator?
Nah, elevator.
Taking the stairs to the 3rd floor, oh no thank you!
Once I hear a sound, I step out of the elevator.
I look left and right, and then to my card that I was holding.
"Number 97" I whisper. Left, right..right!

Oh well, the room is at the end of the hallway. I am happy, I won't get lost.
I open the door with help of the card. Closing the door behind me and flop on the bed.
"Ahhhh, this feels nice" I say.

I quickly get up, trying to open the curtains.
"Waoooowhh!"
Such a beautiful view I have here. It's like I am staring to a candy store.
Opening the window a little bit, breathing the fresh air with closed eyes.
I am so happy I went to Kookland's website otherwise I am stuck at home.

Feeling the cold breeze, wonderful.
I immediately open my eyes.
What am I even doing here? I should go outside and see animals!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

243K 6K 52
⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ જ⁀➴ 𝐅𝐄𝐄𝐋𝐒 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄 .ᐟ ❛ & i need you sometimes, we'll be alright. ❜ IN WHICH; kate martin's crush on the basketball photographer is...
8.3K 359 19
Hybrids; Creatures who are mixed of two or more breeds. Euphoria, is the kingdom residing the same creatures, hybrids. They are supernaturals who g...
15.4K 218 7
When Rockelle baby sits Kate on Christmas Eve and meets her enemy. The one and only Teddy Pierce. - The Christmas Chronicles.
16.6K 1.2K 43
🄲🄾🄼🄿🄻🄴🅃🄴🄳 "Kill me with those ethereal eyes of yours, then burry my life with the paradise of your hands if it's all that it takes to please...