The War General

By B0T0XX

WARNING: SEXUAL CONTENT!! A story in which a woman is married off to a war general who leaves for a five year... More

⚠️ WARNING I SUGGEST YOU READ ⚠️
Prologue
1
2
3
4
5
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
γ€ο»ΏοΌ΄ο½ˆο½…γ€€οΌ¨ο½…ο½ο½”γ€€οΌ°ο½”γ€€οΌ‘γ€‘
γ€ο»ΏοΌ΄ο½ˆο½…γ€€οΌ¨ο½…ο½ο½”γ€€οΌ°ο½”γ€€οΌ’γ€‘
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29 ⚠️
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
Book 2 ⚠️ IMPORTANT⚠️

6

51.1K 2.2K 1.4K
By B0T0XX

I shouldn't have been disappointed, but I couldn't help it. Juko admitted to me a few nights ago that he had gone outside of our marriage multiple times. At first, I didn't know how to feel, but after he fell asleep, I cried. I wasn't even sure why I was crying because part of me already knew he did. Juko was too tempting for his own good. Of course, plenty of women had offered themselves to him. Of course, he never denied them because who would when you were in the middle of a war and wanted to release your stress.

Part of me felt stupid enough to think that there was a chance he would wait for me. After he told me he went outside our marriage, he turned on his back and fell asleep. I felt embarrassed and ashamed, but I could say he did not judge me. If anything, he looked a bit surprised that I had waited for him to return home.

It was common for both men and women to go outside of their marriage. Even Rose had indulged herself with men while the Prince was away helping fight in the war. I had really no one to talk to it about, about how I felt betrayed. No man had ever come to me, and I doubt they would now, especially since I was living with Juko.

After the tears, I had finally fallen asleep, only to be woken up to an empty bed. Juko had left hours ago, and I sat there trying to take everything in.

After that, I got up to get my busy day started. I had finally met with my two personal servants and was shown around town. Though I wanted to stay in bed and think everything over to get my mind right. I was going to lead people and didn't want them to think less of me.

The town itself was particularly nice. As if everything had just been built, and the families seemed happy. I had been shown to different clothing shops, bakeries, pharmacies, etc. I enjoyed my time until it was time for me to go home.

I dreaded going back there. I dreaded having to face Juko after he told me what he did. I had no choice. I didn't want father ridiculing me because I was being a coward. I also had some guards escort me so there was no way I could just up and disappear anyways.

When I had come home Juko from what I had been told was busy. I hadn't seen much of him lately, and I figured it was because he was catching up on work.

Today though, I was finally able to relax. I had been sitting out in the garden enjoying the weather with a book in my hand and sweet tea in the other. The garden was my solace, a place where I could unwind and relax. I had been taking advantage of the place for these past few days until I was called to dinner or went to bed.

I flip through the pages of a book; my body sprawled out on the vibrant green grass with my feet up in the air. Every once in a while, I'd look up, watching the flowers sway in the gentle breeze and the bees buzzing while collecting pollen.

"Is this truly what our new leader will be doing all day? Lying in the garden reading books all day?" One of my personal servants teases while refilling my cup with more tea.

I glance up at the woman Uri. She was a beautiful brown-skinned woman with a large afro the size of old Texas. Uri had a beautiful, radiant smile that made it so you couldn't help but smile when she did. I enjoyed her company a lot; she was more than a servant, she was a friend, and I treated her as such.

"Unfortunately, it looks like I don't have anything to rule since Juko takes care of everything." I playfully roll my eyes and take a sip of my tea.

"You could always go shopping for new clothes. I'm sure the General wouldn't mind. Or we could go out and refurnish the house, ride horses, pretty much do anything you want." Uri says, taking a seat next to me. "We also have a pool and many other luxuries you can partake in."

I shake my head, sending her a soft laugh. "I have plenty of clothes though they are hardly appropriate. I will want to go horseback riding eventually, but for now, I think I'd rather relax."

"Mhh, I see. Well I've seen how the General looks at you when you are passing by in those short cute dresses. It's like he wants to maul you like a bear."

My eyes widen. "W-what?"

Uri laughs, "I meant sexually, of course. I'm sure he wouldn't want to actually hurt you at all."

I snort. "Maybe you are seeing things. Juko barely looks at me, let alone talks to me. I won't be surprised if he requests a disunion from our marriage."

"I doubt that he'd be a fool to try and divorce you. Rumor has it there were over a thousand requests for your hand in marriage."

"Trust me there wasn't, Juko was the only willing man that wanted to marry me. And, of course I was his only choice since I was the last bride left to be chosen. I merely got lucky."

"Well, that just can't be true."

"Unfortunately, it is. My sister was the one that had thousands of requests. Including the prince's, she was able to choose I didn't, and if I had it my way, I would be single."

"But marriage is beautiful! I would love to marry someday and spend my life with a knight." Uri sighs dreamily while she lays on her back and clutches her heart.

I close my book and join her on my back, staring up at the cloudless blue sky.

"I'm sure you'll be married someday. You can always put in a request yourself. I'm sure you'll get many replies back. You are absolutely stunning." I tease and poke her side.

Uri laughs, gently slapping my hand away, "No man will want a servant girl as a wife."

"There are plenty of men that do. All you have to do is just put yourself out there." I muse, running a hand through my thick coils.

Uri smiles, "Maybe you're right. I'll put in my request soon. I wouldn't mind being taken care of by a knight. They're all so big and strong, and gosh I hear when they return home from war, they are all so sexually charged."

I laugh, placing my book over my chest and hold it tight. "Maybe, who knows."

Uri sits completely up and frowns at me, "I don't mean to intrude, but you and the General haven't had sex yet?"

I shake my head, brows furrowing when I think of it. I did want to have sex with Juko still, but I was still kind of sad about what he had told me. And now it was like he was avoiding me, coming to bed when I was sleeping and leaving before I woke up. I was completely and utterly confused.

"No, and I'm not sure he wants to."

"Well, do you?" Uri asks.

"I do..." I admit. "But he told me he went outside of our marriage while he was away in war. I'm not really sure how to feel about it. I guess some of me truly hoped he'd wait for me."

"Then show him what he's missing out on." Uri shrugs.

"What do you mean?"

"I mean seduce him silly, show him that you were all he's ever needed in the first place. Maybe you can get some answers out of him too, though I will say it is very common for knights and soldiers to go outside of their marriage. And oddly enough, I prefer a man that's experienced rather than one that isn't." Uri glances at me. "But that's just my personal preference."

I nod my head taking everything that Uri is saying in. "Seduce him... but how?"

Uri turns to me with a devilish grin on her lips, "You have so much to learn."

~~~

Me and Uri had been talking for hours about different types of ways I could seduce Juko. It all seemed so exciting until it came time for me to actually take those steps. Uri had told me to take my time, and if I didn't want to start now, I could choose any day of my picking to start.

She had seen my wardrobe and nearly fainted when she saw the kinds of racy things my mother and sister picked out for me. They would be of use, after all.

In the midst of our chatting, I was told we had a visitor. I wasn't sure who it was, but it had me and Uri racing to the steps to see.

Standing at the entrance was a man with dark brunette hair and even darker brown eyes. He was broadly built, close to Juko's build, and had a charming smile that could bring one to their knees.

Uri followed closely behind me her jaw nearly dropped and her eyes wide. Once we met the man at the foot of the stairs, he made his way over to us and grabbed my hand. He placed a kiss on it and in turn did the same to Uri, who clenched her dress. I could tell right off bat that she was fond of him and would ask her about it once we were in privacy.

"I am to assume you are the infamous Ivy Saigoni?" The man smiles, flashing me that charming white smile.

"I am, and who are you, if you don't mind me asking?"

"I'm Juko's best friend. We were practically brothers in the war." He boasts proudly.

I found it shocking that Juko grew close to one of the men in the army. He didn't seem like the type to make or have a lot of friends.

"Well, it is very nice to meet you..."

"You can call me Leon."

"Very well Leon, are you looking for Juko?" I say just as the man himself enters the entrance of our castle. He looks down at our hands in which I hardly noticed Leon kept hold of. Pulling away, I send Juko a brief smile before turning back to Leon.

"Leon, what a pleasant surprise." Juko grimaces. "What can I do for you? No one told me you were coming to visit."

"Oh, I thought it would be a nice surprise to pop up and visit you old friend. It's been far too long." Leon chuckles.

"It's been nearly two weeks. What do you want?" Juko says, sounding annoyed and running low on patience.

"There's some news I think you might want to know."

"And that is?"

"Why don't we go sit down and discuss this in private?"

"Very well." Juko turns, glancing at me for a moment before walking off with Leon right behind him.

"He's so fucking hot," Uri whispers behind me.

I turn, looking back at her with a wide smile on my face. "And so I was right.."

"Right about what?"

"You seem fond of him."

"And how would you know that?" Uri crosses her arms over her chest. "I hardly said a word to him."

"You didn't have to. You were practically drooling at the sight of Leon."

Uri whines, placing her hands over her burning cheeks. "Was it that obvious?"

I laugh, "Yes it was."

Just as me and Uri are about to head back upstairs, the mail boy arrives carrying a few letters.

"Mrs. Saigoni!" He shouts, waving an envelope in his hand. "I have a letter for you and your husband."

"Oh." I tread back down the stairs and take the envelope. Tipping the boy, I rip open the letter once he leaves.

Rose and Anthony's names are written in perfect cursive on the front.

Unfolding the letter, I open it and read it out loud.

"A formal invitation for the guests Juko and Ivy Saigoni. In which you are invited to attend Prince Anthony Harito and Rose Harito's formal ball on August 15 at 7 p.m. sharp. As we do hope all is well so that you may attend.

~Rose and Anthony Harito."

I read over the letter several times, pursing my lips. I wasn't sure if I even wanted to attend. I never did well at parties, but I knew my mother would have my head. I'm sure Rose was only throwing the party to show off her luxury castle and riches for all to see. "What is it?" Uri asks curiously.

"An invitation to a ball my sister and the prince are throwing."

"Your sister is married to the prince?! Wow, that must be amazing!"

"Rose is a pain in the ass, and that's just me nicely describing her," I mumble, folding the letter up.

"That bad, huh?"

"You have no idea."

"Well, are you going to go?"

"I don't know... I have until the end of this month to decide."

"Well let me know soon. We'll have to get you prepped, have a dress made, your hair done, and oh...!" Uri continued to ramble on and on, and who was I to stop her? She seemed more excited than I did to attend a royal ball. I figured it wouldn't hurt to go. I'm sure my sister and parents would hardly pay me any mind out of the hundreds of attendees. Or so I thought.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

37K 1.4K 15
For which she knew her stalker. Contains: Killing Edging Stalking Orgasm denial Clingy partner Switch couple Strong language Obsessive character P...
3.1K 136 19
First Lady Megan Foster is faced with the realization that forever may not be set in stone. All unions may possibly end due to unanticipated events...
139K 5.4K 60
**** COMPLETE **** This novel centers around Faith, a young black woman in her early 20s that's given up on the thought of love. That is until she fi...
37 2 8
Forced together by war and traumatic circumstances, a young aspiring academic and a mysterious and lonely bachelor traverse the tricky line between t...