Eye Of God (BnHA x Male Vill...

Por Creepsies

[ COMPLETED ] ๐“๐ก๐ž๐ซ๐ž ๐ฐ๐š๐ฌ ๐ง๐จ ๐จ๐ง๐ž ๐ข๐ง ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฐ๐จ๐ซ๐ฅ๐ ๐ฐ๐ก๐จ ๐ก๐š๐๐ง'๐ญ ๐ก๐ž๐š๐ซ๐ ๐จ๐Ÿ (๐…/๐)... Mรกs

|| Guide ||
|| Chapter 00 ||
|| Chapter I ||
|| Chapter II ||
|| Chapter III ||
|| Chapter IV ||
|| Chapter V ||
|| Chapter VI ||
|| Chapter VII ||
|| Chapter VIII ||
|| Chapter IX ||
|| Chapter X ||
|| Chapter XI ||
|| Chapter XII ||
|| Chapter XIII ||
|| Chapter XIV ||
|| Chapter XV ||
|| Chapter XVI ||
|| Chapter XVII ||
|| Chapter XVIII ||
|| Chapter XIX ||
|| Chapter XX ||
|| Chapter XXI ||
|| Chapter XXII ||
|| Chapter XXIII ||
|| Chapter XXIV ||
|| Chapter XXV ||
|| Chapter XXVI ||
|| Chapter XXVII ||
|| Chapter XXVIII ||
WHAT
|| Chapter XXIX ||
|| Chapter XXX ||
|| Chapter XXXI ||
|| Chapter XXXII ||
|| Chapter XXXIII ||
|| Chapter XXXV ||
|| Chapter XXXVI ||
|| Chapter XXXVII ||
|| Chapter XXXVIII ||
|| Chapter XXXIX ||
|| Chapter XL ||
|| Chapter XLI ||
|| Chapter XLII ||
|| Chapter XLIII ||
|| Chapter XLIV ||
|| Chapter XLV ||
|| Chapter XLVI ||
|| Chapter XLVII ||
|| Chapter XLVIII ||
|| Chapter XLIX ||
|| Chapter L ||
|| Chapter LI ||
|| Chapter LII ||
|| Chapter LIII ||
|| Chapter LIV ||
|| Chapter LV ||
|| Chapter LVI ||
|| Chapter LVII ||
|| Epilogue ||

|| Chapter XXXIV ||

3K 156 74
Por Creepsies

Word Count : 948 words 

________________________________________________________________________________

( Location : UA High )
( Third Person POV )

"Come with me, Yui."

Shota Aizawa stood by the door to her daughter's room, and called her from outside. The young girl shook herself awake, slowly rubbing her hands together, still trying to process everything that had happened.

"Where?" she asked through the door.

"The nurse's office. One last checkup, and it'll be done."

Yui slowly put on simple jeans and a crop top, before cracking the door open a bit to view her Father.

"Come on," Shota Aizawa smiled lightly, and held Yui by her hand, guiding her out of her room. "You can't stay holed up forever here, you know?"

"What did he mean?"

"Hmm?"

"He talked to me before he left," Yui said, clenching her fists tightly. "He knew my name, and he talked to me. He said that when I remember, I'll come back to him."

Aizawa slowly came to a stop, processing the information.

This was news to him. He didn't know about this.

"(F/N) (L/N)..... talked to you?" the Pro Hero asked uneasily.

"He did," Yui replied quietly. "He said that when I remember, I'll go back to him. He said he didn't want to force me. He said I'll eventually remember everything."

"He was trying to play with you," Aizawa replied, clearly shaken. "He was trying to get into your head. Don't worry about it."

Yui did not reply, but continued to stare at the ground. The Father-daughter duo walked to the nurse's office in silence.

Aizawa, meanwhile, had a battle raging on inside his head.

(F/N) (L/N) talked to Yui?

If he did, then why didn't Shoto Todoroki say so before? Iida, Midoriya and Todoroki. None of them mentioned the fact that (F/N) (L/N) had said something like this to his daughter.

Why would they hide such important information from the Pros?

Unless.....

Aizawa clicked his tongue in annoyance.

They had their memories tampered with.

(F/N) (L/N) made them forget about that entire incident. They don't remember that specific conversation, because (F/N) (L/N) erased it from their memories.

Even if it was slow and gradual, Shota Aizawa was getting scared.

Scared would be an understatement.

Right now, Shota Aizawa was absolutely petrified.

And (F/N) (L/N) was the reason.

However, Shota Aizawa wasn't one without brains. He knew that what the Heroes had done that night was downright evil.

Which was why he had ejected himself from the operation last minute, and try and save the kids instead of capturing them.

They had brought this upon themselves.

The Hero Society created the villain known as (F/N) (L/N) that night.

And now they had to pay the price for it.

Soon, the duo reached the nurse's office. Yui was made to sit on the bed, while Recovery Girl pulled the Eraser Hero to the side, and spoke softly.

"Are you sure, Shota?"

"I am," Aizawa replied honestly. "I know what we're doing now is completely and brazenly wrong, but it has to be done."

Recovery Girl sighed.

"Understood. I'll go ahead and administer the drug then. However, she needs to keep taking it at least one per week, to avoid chances that her quirk might break through. Remember, this drug cannot destroy someone's quirk. It can only delay the onset."

"But eventually she won't need to take it everyday, right?"

"That cannot be confirmed," Recovery Girl said. "I can only say for sure now that she needs to take this every week. It's a simple, tasteless liquid, so mix it in with a glass of water once every week, and it'll be fine."

"This feels so wrong....." Aizawa muttered. "I don't want to do this....."

"And risk the chance that she awakens the Amaterasu?" Recovery Girl fired back. "This is the only way, Shota. If you back out now, you'll be betraying Japan."

"But it's completely fine to betray my daughter instead?"

"This is for the greater good, Shota," she replied. "Once a week. Don't let her overdose on it, or it might affect her present quirk."

Saying so, Recovery Girl opened up a sturdy looking safe, and took out a small vial of liquid, approximately 5ml.

"5ml a week," she said. "I'll give it to her via injection now."

The nurse slowly administered the drug into Yui's bloodstream, unknown to the young pro hero, who thought she was just receiving a normal shot of minerals.

Aizawa clenched his fists outside the door to the nurse's office, slowly coming to terms with the reality of the situation.

The bare truth.

The unspoken, hard fact, that Yui Aizawa was nothing but the government's property.

Even if he was her official guardian, he had absolutely no say in her matters.

He was just a puppet, someone who existed just to show to the world that Yui (L/N) had a guardian.

Aizawa closed his eyes, coming to terms with how they have been mistreating her daughter.

How they tried to kidnap her 10 years ago, only for Aizawa to somehow talk some sense into the Hero Association after saving her that night.

How the girl's memories were tampered with, and how she was made to forget everything about her life as a (L/N).

How she is seen only as a valuable resource to Japan.

Even though Aizawa wanted to tell his daughter everything, about her life, her real family, her bloodline, he restrained himself.

Because whether he liked it or not, once Yui gets to know about her role in this entire operation, there is no meaning left in it.

They'll kill her without a second thought, and just move on as though nothing ever happened.

Aizawa slowly loosened his tight fists, and took a deep breath.

A breath filled with new resolve, new motives and a new goal.

A new beginning to save Yui.

Not Yui Aizawa, the adopted daughter of Shota Aizawa.

But Yui (L/N), the youngest heir of the (L/N) Family, and younger sister of (F/N) (L/N).

"I'll save her, even if that means I have to side with the villains."

________________________________________________________________________________

Seguir leyendo

Tambiรฉn te gustarรกn

95.1K 2.7K 18
โ–ก๏ผค๏ฝ‰๏ฝ“๏ฝƒ๏ฝ๏ฝŽ๏ฝ”๏ฝ‰๏ฝŽ๏ฝ•๏ฝ…๏ฝ„ โ–ก . โ—‹๐š๐šŽ๐š ๐š›๐š’๐š๐š๐šŽ๐š— ๐š…๐šŽ๐š›๐šœ๐š’๐š˜๐š—โ—‹ "โฑ โฟแต‰แต›แต‰สณ สทแตƒโฟแต—แต‰แตˆ แต—สฐโฑหข!" - สธ/โฟ . . . {แตƒ หกโฑแถ แต‰ แต’แถ  แตƒ "โฟแต’แต— หขแต’ แต–สณแต’ สฐแต‰สณแต’"} สธ/โฟ สธแตƒหขสฐ...
389 58 18
Rewritten version of ๐’ฎ๐“‰๐’ถ๐“‡๐“‰โ„ฏ๐’น ๐’ฒ๐’พ๐“‰๐’ฝ ๐’œ ๐’Ÿ๐’ถ๐“‡โ„ฏ | BNHA {๐– ๐—…๐—… ๐–ฌ๐—‚๐—€๐—๐—} ______________________________________________ ๐‚๐จ๐ง๐ญ๐š๐ข๐ง๐ฌ: โ€ข...
3.2K 197 31
{๐™„ ๐™Ÿ๐™ช๐™จ๐™ฉ ๐™ฌ๐™ž๐™จ๐™ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™–๐™ฉ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช ๐™๐™–๐™™ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™ค๐™ช๐™œ๐™๐™ฉ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™ž๐™จ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™ง๐™ค๐™ช๐™œ๐™ ๐™—๐™š๐™›๐™ค๐™ง๐™š ๐™ž ๐™ฌ๐™š๐™ฃ๐™ฉ ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™›๐™š๐™ก๐™ก ๐™ž๐™ฃ ๐™ก๐™ค๐™ซ๐™š ๐™ฌ...
6.3K 340 32
"๐‘พ๐’† ๐’Ž๐’Š๐’”๐’” ๐’š๐’๐’–." = สทสฐแต‰สณแต‰ แตƒสธแตƒโฟแต’ หขแตƒแตแตƒหขสฐโฑแตแตƒ, แตƒ สฐแต‰สณแต’ แถœแต’แต˜สณหขแต‰ หขแต—แต˜แตˆแต‰โฟแต— แตƒแต— แต˜.แตƒ. สฐโฑแตสฐ หขแถœสฐแต’แต’หก, แตƒแถœแถœโฑแตˆแต‰โฟแต—แตƒหกหกสธ สณแต‰แตโฑโฟแตˆหข หขสฐแต’แต—แตƒ แตƒโฑแถปแตƒสทแตƒ, สฐโฑแถปแตƒหขสฐโฑ สธแตƒแตแตƒแตˆแตƒ, แตƒโฟแตˆ แต’แต‡...