The War General

By B0T0XX

WARNING: SEXUAL CONTENT!! A story in which a woman is married off to a war general who leaves for a five year... More

⚠️ WARNING I SUGGEST YOU READ ⚠️
Prologue
1
2
3
4
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
γ€ο»ΏοΌ΄ο½ˆο½…γ€€οΌ¨ο½…ο½ο½”γ€€οΌ°ο½”γ€€οΌ‘γ€‘
γ€ο»ΏοΌ΄ο½ˆο½…γ€€οΌ¨ο½…ο½ο½”γ€€οΌ°ο½”γ€€οΌ’γ€‘
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29 ⚠️
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
Book 2 ⚠️ IMPORTANT⚠️

5

58K 2.5K 2.7K
By B0T0XX

"I did all the decorating myself." Jema proudly boasts as I take in the elegant interior of the home. It was beige, almost like an off-white, with massive columns wrapped in beautiful green vines and paintings of angels on the ceilings. The floor was a beautiful white and gold marble, and the trimming of the walls were carved into intricately. It was stunning, breathtaking almost. I couldn't take my eyes off the place.

Each room and hall were lined with paintings, some of family and some of nature. Statues and live plants littered the corners of the galleries, and fancy rugs laid beneath my feet. Although the place was beautiful and elegant, it also gave off a homey feel.

"If there's anything you don't like, I can send some designers over and replace it." Jema says as she shows me the kitchen and grand dining room.

"I won't change a thing." I breathe, looking around the place with wide eyes and admiration.

"I didn't think so." Jema winks flashing me a beautiful white smile. "Out here is the garden. We have bleeding hearts, roses, orchids, and more." Jema says while opening a pair of double doors to the outside garden.

"Daddy!" Summer screams, taking off towards a man that stands in the garden while he holds a phone to his ear.

Phones were another luxury of the rich and wealthy. Though the king preferred letters since he hardly used his phone, the poor tended to write letters.
The only time the rich wrote letters or used paper where when they were signing contractions or sending out formal invitations.

Hanging up the phone, the man turned to his daughter, dipping low and catching his daughter in a tight hug. "Tim! When did you get here? I thought you wouldn't be back in town for another week?" Jema gushes, moving towards her husband to hug him as well.

"I was able to finish work earlier than expected. I wanted to come see my girls and son." Tim says, placing a kiss on Jema's lips once she's within reach. "I've missed you all greatly."

"You should've told me I would've prepared for your arrival."

"No worries my love." Tim then turns to me with a small smile on his face. "Ah, Ivy isn't it?"

I send him a small smile back. I remembered him from the wedding. Juko didn't seem too fond of him, and I wondered why. I knew he wasn't Juko's father, but he seemed like a nice man. He greeted and congratulated me and his stepson on our marriage. I had even gotten a gift or two from him. From what I had learned, Tim was a duke and scientist. I had no idea what he studied explicitly, but I knew well that he was a very intelligent man. My father spoke highly of him.

"Yes sir, it's great to finally see you again." I nod and extend a hand for him to shake. He takes it and gently squeezes it.

"The same to you Ivy. You've grown into quite the young lady. I've heard many great things about you from your father." He muses.

I'm shocked, but I don't let it show. I had no idea my father talked highly about me. If anything, I thought he hated me.

"Thank you, sir."

"So, what are you ladies doing today?" He says, looking between his wife and daughter.

"Well, I'm showing Ivy around. If you don't mind, can you take Summer with you? It'll make the tour quicker if she isn't running off every three seconds." Jema asks.

"Of course. Will we be staying for dinner?" Tim asks, looking at me. I'm not sure what to say, I had just gotten here, and I honestly just wanted to relax. Not wanting to disappoint them, I nod my head, "yes, of course, I'll have something prepared for you all tonight."

"Oh, that's great dear. We can get to know each other a bit more."

"Great, I'll let my men know we'll be returning home a bit later than expected. Now go, I'll watch Summer."

"Daddy, can we have a tea party?" Summer whines.

Tim chuckles, "Well of course dear."

"Alright, then it's settled." Jema takes me back into the house, where she orders the cooks to start dinner.

After that, Jema continues to show me around the house. She shows me an empty room with nothing but two large floor-to-ceiling double doors decorated in white flowy see-through curtains. The room has four columns in each corner and a large white piano in the center.

I wanted to stay and play. I learned to play the piano when I was five and was wholly obsessed with it. The only thing my parents were actually proud of me for, for learning how to play. Every blue moon, my mother would come into my room and just sit and listen to me play. I'd be so lost in my own little world I wouldn't even know she was in there until I opened my eyes.

Jema eventually finished showing me around after another two and a half hours. The castle was huge, with ten bedrooms and twelve baths, Juko had his own office, and we also had a ballroom. The garden was beautiful, and Jema had even taken me out to see the lake and waterfall.

The last room Jema showed me to was me and Juko's shared room. It was the biggest room in the castle by far, with a huge California king-size bed dressed in furs and many pillows. A beautiful white fur rug, a fireplace with a large couch facing it, a spacious bathroom, and even our very own personal balcony that had double doors and those see-through flowy curtains. There was a small wet bar off to the side and two walk-in closets in which one was now filled with my clothes and shoes.

Jema had left me a few moments ago to shower and get ready for dinner. I had no idea where Juko was, or if he was joining us for dinner, but I hoped he would. I felt as if it would be awkward if I was left to fend for myself. I had never been good with other people, Rose had all the good luck and charm.

After my quick shower, I dress in one of my most appropriate dresses and pull my hair into a sleek low bun. I decided to ditch the makeup since I was no good at it and instead wore some lipgloss.

The floors were clean, nearly sparkling, as I went barefooted back downstairs. I nearly get lost, and thankfully with the help of one of my many servants, I was guided to the dining room.

When I enter, my eyes immediately land on Juko who sat at the head of the table like a king. His hair looked a bit messy like he had ran his hand through it an abundance of times. He was wearing a dress shirt with a few buttons undone, showing off his broad chest, in which I'm sure his bottoms were clad in matching dress pants. He still wore that fancy silver watch with a few rings around his fingers.

He looked mouthwateringly delicious. I could barely take my eyes off of him as his steel gray eyes met my honey-brown ones. Those gray eyes roll down my body, taking in my cleavage and dress.

I was barefooted, and now that I had seen everyone else once my eyes broke our stare off, I was starting to regret it. With my head held high and my shoulders back, I make my way around the table, opting to take a seat next to Jema and Summer.

That was until a deep grunt had me ceasing my movements. Juko rubs at his light stubble, his head nodding towards the seat next to him. I can feel my cheeks flush with heat as I then take a seat next to him.

"Sorry about that. I'm still getting used to this role." I whisper to him once I'm seated.

Juko leans over those soft, plump lips brushing against my ear. "Like a Queen does with her King. In the head of a house, you will always find your place next to me." He mumbles, voice deep and smooth.

My breath catches in my throat when a hand lands on my thigh. It takes everything in me not to rub my thighs together. Already there was a fresh pool of wetness sitting right in my panties. "O-ok."

Biting my bottom lip, I watch Juko sit back in his chair before turning towards his mother and sister.

"So, Juko and Ivy." Jema starts while a group of servants brings in the food and begins handing out plates. "Do you two have any big plans for the next ten years?"

I shake my head, staring at the pile of food on my plate. My mouth was nearly watering to dig in, yet I had to wait until everyone was served. Otherwise, it wouldn't be proper etiquette, as my mother always said. "I'm not sure what you mean Jema." I say while picking up my glass of wine to take a sip.

"What I mean dear..." She says while cutting into her food once everyone is served. "...is when are you and Juko going to give me grandbabies. I'm not getting any younger, so why not?"

My eyes widen, and I nearly spit out my drink as I stare at the woman flabbergasted. "I-I um..."

"Mother," Juko says, his voice full of warning as he bites into his food.

Baby's required me and Juko to have sex. Sex I so badly wanted but didn't want to pressure Juko into. Sure, he had made a joke about having sex with me earlier today, but I wasn't sure how serious he was. I could never tell with Juko. It was hard to get a good read on him, seeing as I was especially good at reading people.

I swallow, just thinking about having him between my legs, having his large appendage stretching me to pieces. Having him fuck me over and over again.

My bottom lip quivers, and my thighs began rubbing themselves together at the thought of having sex with him.

"What? Me and Tim would love to have some soon, plus it'll give Summer someone to play with while she grows up."

"Summer has plenty of friends." Juko grunts, giving my thigh a gentle squeeze. His warm palms feel so good against my skin, and I can feel his fingers tracing circles over the smooth inner skin of my thigh. I want to melt, but I keep my composure and stuff my mouth full of tasty food.

"What I think my wife meant to say is. Do you all have plans moving forward? The next war won't be for another ten years, and I'm sure she's just curious." Tim says, giving his wife a pointed look. "Although grandchildren doesn't sound bad at all."

"I want to be an aunt!" Summer chimes in with a mouth full of food.

I don't know what to say but I'm slightly uncomfortable that my reproductive organs is the hot topic right now. I swallow some of my food and send everyone a shy smile, "while I do want children, I don't think that is on me or Juko's mind at the moment. We didn't get to spend much time together the last time we saw each other. So I'd rather start there first."

"Fine. I guess that makes sense but I would love you to have some soon." Jema sings, waving her fork in the air.

"Mother, while I would love to have this conversation, now is not the time nor place." Juko grits out through his teeth. "Now change the subject or leave; I won't have you two making my wife uncomfortable.

"Son, there is no need to speak to your mother in that tone." Tim scolds.

Juko turns to Tim, his eyes burning with a unknown hatred that has me questioning if what Rose said was true about the knights. "You are not my fucking father." He calmly states.

Jema gasps, covering Summer's ears, and now I know things just took a turn, possibly for the worst.

"Juko, do not speak to Tim like that! He has practically raised you since you were a boy!" Jema seethes, sending him a nasty look.

"Tim did not raise me, dad did."

The table goes silent, and a tenseness fills the air making it almost impossible to breathe.

Jema's eyes fill with tears, yet she tries her hardest to blink them away. "That man you call your so-called father is the same man that neglected you from the time you were born up until he took his last breath! So do not tell me who raised you! Tim has tried to be there for you every step of the way, yet you continue to push him away. I don't understand you!"

Juko picks up his glass of wine and chuckles over the rim, "is that why you kept father's last name?"

Jema's jaw drops, and silence ensues the room before she abruptly gets up, knocking her chair over, and storms off.

Juko looks unfazed as he finishes off his glass of wine.

Tim looks absolutely stressed, rubbing at his temples, and Summer looks scared.

I stand up, looking around awkwardly before mumbling out, "I'll go check on her."

I walk away and head outside to see Jema sitting on the steps, quietly sobbing in her hands. It breaks my heart to see her like this, but I had no idea of Juko's family dynamic. Why Juko lashed out at his mother like that, and why Jema even kept her late husband's last name. One thing I knew for sure is that if your parents loved you, you treasure that. My family relationship was shit, and I wished I had a mother as caring and loving as Jema.

"Jema.." I come from behind her and take a seat next to her. I place my hand on her back, rubbing it in small soothing circles. "Are you ok?"

Jema nods, looking up at me with a teary-eyed smile. "I'm ok. I'm so sorry if I ruined you all's night."

I shake my head, handing her some tissues I had grabbed on my way out, "you didn't, I promise. You can talk to me if you like."

"It's just that's... Juko took it really hard when his father died. He looked up to his father even though he worked nearly all hours of the day. Some days we didn't even see Jonathan. He was a scientist and doctor. That man was absolutely dedicated to his work." She laughs sourly. "I loved his father, no doubt about it, but eventually after he passed, I had to move on." She sniffles, taking the tissue to blow her nose. It's loud and obnoxious, causing us to both let small giggles that lightens the somber mood.

"I'm sure he understands," I say, trying to make her feel better.

"I'm sure he does too, but he's been that way for a long time, and I feared that after he became a knight he would become worse." Jema wipes her nose with the tissue before crumbling it up in the palm of her hand. "I don't want him to hate me because I moved on from his father. I deserve to be happy, you know. Jonathan would've wanted that for his son and for me."

"Of course, no one would want their wife living in misery. If I passed away, I would want Juko to be happy."

"Sometimes I feel like Juko doesn't see it that way. I fear he thinks the worst of me and it kills me inside. Tim has tried to be there for him, but it's like he refuses to accept that his father is dead."

"It's hard for anyone to lose a parent, I'll talk to him. There was no reason for him to say such nasty things to you. I know we just met but I hate to see you cry." I admit. And it was true in just the short time I knew Jema, I had already grown a daughterly connection with her. I had wished for years that I had a mother like her to come into my life.

Jema smiles sadly, pushing a loose curl behind my ear. "You're such a sweet woman sometimes I wonder how your-"Jema clears her throat. "I'm sorry, I was going to say something quite rude about your parents I admit."

I wave her off, happy that I wasn't the only one that saw behind my parents bullshit. "Trust me I know. My parents aren't very good people."

"You're mother wasn't always like that..." She pauses, looking up at the moon. "She was kind and shy. We used to be best friends years before she married your father."

"Really?" My eyes widen in shock. From the stories I had heard about my mother was mean, cruel, and absolutely stuck up.

"Yes, a lot changed over the years and maybe for the better... Thank you for coming out here to check on me. I appreciate it dear."

"It's no problem at all," I say, standing with her.

"We should probably get going. It's getting late and Summer has school tomorrow."

Nodding my head, I follow Jema back into my home. Juko, Summer, and Tim stood at the entrance as if they were waiting for us.

"Come on Summer it's time to go." Jema says, waving her daughter over.

"But mom I want to stay with Juko and Ivy. We're supposed to be having a tea party."

"Some other time, let's let Ivy get settled in first, ok?"

"Ok." Summer pouts moving towards her mother with her father in tow. He looks tense, and from what I can tell what ever happened when I had left the dining room didn't go so well.

"You take care of her Juko." Jema says with a pointed look while slipping Summer's little jacket over her shoulders.

"Take care mother." Juko says before turning around and walking up the stairs.

Tim shakes his head and the rest of them wave at me as they leave the castle.

Once the door closes, I exhale deeply trying to take in all of the events of today. It's been a hectic day from the biker gang right down to the ruined dinner. At this point, I was ready for bed.

Shuffling my feet, I make my way up the stairs and into me and Juko's room. Opening and closing the door behind me, I find the room empty but the light from the bathroom indicates Juko's in there.

He comes out just as I enter my closet and switch in another nightie.

It's a pink lace dress with heart embroideries that showcased my mahogany colored nipples. Slipping the matching thongs on, I moisturize my skin and come out of the closet nervous.

Today would be the first of many nights I would be sleeping with Juko. I knew this moment was going to come eventually, but I don't think I was prepared when my mother and sister completely changed my wardrobe.

When I exit the closet, I feel a pair of eyes on me, practically burning a hole through my skin. Swallowing nervously, I look up my eyes meeting Juko's.

He's sitting on the bed shirtless in gray sweats showcasing his impressive build. He's nothing but pure muscle, and I can't help but let my eyes roam every inch of his body until I stop at the large print in his bottoms.

Clearing my throat, I move across the room to the other side of the bed and pull the covers back. I feel his eyes on me the entire time, but I try to remember I'm upset with him. He had completely ruined dinner and made his own mother cry.

Yet I can't help how my body reacts when I see him. How my nipples pebble and my lower lips moisten from natural lubricant.

"You ruined dinner you know." I finally say, looking up to see those gray-blue eyes watching my every move.

"I am aware." His voice deep, smooth, and nothing but pure sex appeal.

"Your mother thinks you hate her."

"I don't want to talk about my mother right now." Juko grunts.

"I understand... I know I don't know much about your family, but she loves you. And I would kill to have a mother that loves me as much as yours does. Mine barely tolerated me, and it hurt me when I saw how sad you made Jema." I admit. I was trying to pretend to be fearless to speak on behalf of Jema. Though I knew it was not my place, I gave her my word. I would talk to Juko.

My persona was cracking, and I'm sure I looked a nervous wreck and maybe even feeble.

"You do not know half of what you think you may know about my family. Do not get involved." He says, sitting back against the headboard while I climb into bed. His eyes lower to my breasts, and my body hums in delight.

"You're right, but you're still wrong at the end of the day. You could've at least said sorry before she left."

"I don't feel the need to lie." He says, looking down at me. "Why do you continue to wear these kind of clothes to bed?" Juko's voice lowers into a deep octave that has me clenching my thighs together to stop the little heartbeat between them.

"I-I didn't buy them," I mumble as he scoots closer and reaches over, pulling the strap of my dress down until it rested loosely against my arm.

"Is that so?" Those steel gray eyes flash with something indescribable. Something dark and full of hunger.

I swallow thickly and nod my head.

"Do they make you uncomfortable?"

"N-no." I was becoming a stuttering fool, and it was embarrassing the hell out of me.

Juko was all man, oozing nothing but pure masculinity and power. I could feel myself wanting to bend to his every command and let him take me. I wanted him to take me. To have his way with me, to fuck me so hard I'd forget my own name. If I wanted to, I could get right on his lap and seduce him. Yet I don't have the confidence to do so, no matter how much I wanted it.

"You cover yourself." His eyes swirl with a pool of desire before it disappears, and I see nothing. "If you're not uncomfortable then why? I've already seen you naked before, so why try and hide it."

"I'm nervous," I admit. "I've never had a man look at me like you do."

"You've never gone outside of our marriage?" He asks, slightly raising his brow. Those steel gray eyes falling back on my breasts.

"No." I pause, searching his face. "Have you?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

37 2 8
Forced together by war and traumatic circumstances, a young aspiring academic and a mysterious and lonely bachelor traverse the tricky line between t...
86.4K 528 18
In which a married woman falls into the embrace of another man
56.7K 1.6K 63
In a world full of darkness love has no place nor no strength of survival. A Girl with a dark past and A ruthless mafia boss; two worlds come crashin...
322K 6.4K 45
A lot can happen in the span of five months. But will she allow her feelings and emotions to change? For him? [Editing] Copyright Β© 2022 secretlyyxur...