Two Faced Kiyotaka

By Quin-X

"I'll make sure that the past will never happen again" This is my 3rd book by the way. More

Chapter 1:Ayanokoji Kiyotaka
Chapter 2: Class D
Chapter 3: Trouble Ahead
Chapter 4: The Invitation
Chapter 5: Trap?
Chapter 6: Why Are You Here?
Chapter 8: First Meeting
Chapter 9: I'll Play With You
Chapter 10: Different Morning
Chapter 11: Mask Off
Chapter 12: Before ANHS
Chapter 13: Two Outcomes
Chapter 14: Making Preparations
Chapter 15: First Pawn Candidate
Chapter 16: The Visit
Chapter 17: Spark Was Lit
Chapter 18: Who's The Pawn Now?
Chapter 19: Potential Candidate / Slap
Chapter 20: The Fiancée Has Finally Arrived.

Chapter 7: Attention/Confusion

3.2K 170 27
By Quin-X

" Don't worry i'll always be there for you Kiyotaka"
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
" I will get _____ _____out ___ ___"
.
.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.

I jolted awake from my dream or more like a nightmare. Her endearing smile that i was fond of surfaced in my dreams.

i hated it.

I pat my chest as if to calm down my breathing

Huff* Huff*

Why, Why did she have to appear in my dreams as soon as i met her again? Was it even a dream in the first place?

"Liar" i muttered and shook my head to dismiss it.

Now that i know she's here things would go to a different route

I got up to fix my bed and went to the mirror to exercise my facial muscles,i also did some speech practices,
i think i had already improve a lot since i could put on a smile without the other party knowing that it was fake.

It's currently 5:29 in the morning as i went to the gym and purchase a membership card for 1 month costing 5,000 points.

After purchasing, i look around the gym were a few people inside doing their own physical training , aside from the staff there was my blondie classmate who was always always seen looking at his hand mirror or trimming his nails during classes.

There was also a black haired dude with glasses, running on the treadmill.

I made my way to the corner to do some stretching first then i would do my daily workout, i recalled what happened during the club fair yesterday,

Shizu... no.. Suzuki.. is currently enrolled as a second year student in this school.

Besides the fact that she is currently the vice president of the student council, there is also a high possibility that she would be the future President of the student council.

I thought there is a low probability of coming in contact with her once i was outside..

But..

Fate seems like to toy with me, i was locked up again in a cage with Judas.

As far as i could remember i made an excuse to Kushida's group that i wasn't feeling well and i will be taking a rest in my dorm.

It's not like i lied, when i saw her again after 2 years, memories that i didn't want to remember suddenly came flashing into my head which leads to my head throbbing.

That place removed things that were deemed as unnecessary , day by day, i noticed something inside me missing, and i put up a wall to myself from others, until she came.

Kushida accompanied me to the nurse office, she told me that my face was a bit pale and i should rest up, i agreed to her as she handed me a water bottle with a look of concern still on her face.

I didn't know why but i felt an intense killing intent coming from the gymnasium when we left, Kushida also felt it when she said to me that she suddenly felt some goosebumps from the back of her neck.

When i look back, it suddenly vanish like it wasn't there in the first place. Did she notice me or something?

We just continued our walk since i didn't want to look at her again.

If she was really the one who was looking at me that time then i-

"Exercising is good but you've been doing intense workout for over an hour now, atleast take a break" someone said interrupting my thoughts.

It was the black haired guy with glasses, his shirt was drenched in sweat.

I didn't notice that i've been doing my monotous exercise and i was in auto-pilot again, my shirt was also drenched in sweat that someone could see the outline of my body,
my breathing was still fine nonetheless

" Thank you for your concern senpai, i might have passed out if it weren't for you"

" As long as you're not pushing yourself its fine, and it looks like you could still go for another hour with that intense workout, you don't even look exhausted." he said, he might have notice.

Intense workout?, that's a light version though.

"I might not be the best at academics but i am quite confident in my physical abilities" i responded as he snorts and shook his head a bit.

"I saw you buying a membership card, it seems like we will be meeting everyday, my name is Horikita Manabu" he said as he offered a handshake. I wiped my hands with my towel before i shook his hands and introduce myself.

"Ayanokoji Kiyotaka, class 1-D, nice to meet you Horikita senpai"

" Ayanokoji...I see" he said with a light smirk, that i didn't like one bit.

We said our goodbye's since he said he still have something to do and we decided to become gym buddies.

i also wrap up my work out sessions when i saw that classes were about to start, not before i heard a rustling in the bushes after changing my clothes.

~~~

"Hello Ayanokoji-kun!"

As soon as i opened the door to my dorm i heard my neighbor greeted me cheerfully, it was Hoshinomiya sensei.

I was wondering how long was she waiting outside since i never encountered the two of my neighbors in the morning since they were always early.

" Good morning Hoshinomiya sensei, do you have something to talk about me?" i asked. I am pretty sure i never disturb any of my neighbors.

" Oh you don't have to worry about anything,you didn't get in trouble" she said, she might've sensed that i was worried, seems like i'm really improving.

"Let's go together" she said as she latch onto my arms.

I might be ignorant of some things but i'm pretty sure her actions weren't of a teacher.

Did she hit her head and she thought she was still a student? I could only surrender to her.

We chatted a bit as we garner the attention of the students as we walk to through the hallways.

Along the way Hoshino- Chie sensei which she forced me to call her didn't let go of my arms until we reached the Class-1D room.

Throughout the journey i could feel the stares bore into me while Chie sensei was calm and even

"Bye Bye, Kiyotaka-kun and thank you for the breakfast this morning" she said as she trace the outline of my body over my clothes using her finger, then she put it in her mouth and grinned.

This is a teacher?

What kind of idiot hired her?

"It seems like you're having a good time with your popularity, flirting with a teacher nonetheless, as expected of Ayanokoji-kun"

An angelic voice coming from my first friend Kushida Kikyo who suddenly pops up beside me.

A beaming smile could be seen that was supposed to radiate like a sunshine, i wonder why its suddenly cold.

As i was about to respond to her,Chabashira sensei was already in the hallway and Kushida went back to her seat with a 'hmph'.

I went inside to my seat not wanting to get an earful with Chabashira sensei, i doubt she would give me one though.

"Good morning Mori-neko" i greeted my seatmate using her nickname, although i expected her to be annoyed like usual, however she was averting her eyes and her cheeks were red.

I knew it.

She's sick isn't she?

As i look around she wasn't the only one, girls were mostly red and most of them were avoiding my gaze.

Is a flu spreading?

Even Horikita was red, i should've bought a facemask if that was the case,

but the boys doesn't seem like they caught one, they were hunging their heads down though.

Chabashira sensei then entered the class, and her expression were the same as usual, still like the other girls she avoided my gaze and a red spot appears on her cheeks.

As i was wandering if a skin condition was spreading around the campus a sudden announcement was heard.

"Ayanokoji Kiyotaka of Class 1-D, please make your way to the Student council room after classes" a lovely voice that i quickly recognized came from the speaker.

What does she want now?

.
To be continued..

Oh right, i am alive and well by the way..

See you in a year for the next update

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.1K 653 27
A COTE story once again as I've read a few Kanji Ike stories and it made me want to give it a shot.
5.7K 45 23
! LIME ! This is my 3rd story?? But this is my first doukaza book ✍️ WITH NO SPELLING ERRORS 😻🦢
95 47 47
My third book I ever wrote. I was edited but i did release it on Amazon until I got anxious and took it down. only one person other than me has ever...
3.8K 92 17
D̵͕͎̪͕̜̙̫̞͚͐̑͋̈̋̏̾͘͠͠ờ̸͉͓̜̯̪̓̍̏̿̇̊̈̕ṅ̵̤͙̞͒̆̿̓'̷̡̛͔̮̩̬̠͙̝͎͐̈͊̀͒t̴͓̊̈́ ̷̧̞͚͔͈̓̐̆ḿ̵̨̺̰̣̠̟͒̉͗̈́͐̎̎a̵̧̗̬̻̯͛͛͆̾͌͝k̷̛͔͊̾͋͠͠e̷̪̯͆ ̴͈͎̟̝̱̥͍͎̖̩̈́̔̔͝m̷̩̆̆͊̆͗͘͝...