Dangerously in Love - SATZU [...

De sweetlittleCub

Many people say true love will always find a way to come back, but what if she already loves someone else? Ar... Mai multe

AUTHOR'S NOTE
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
DEAR SAPPHIRES
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
DEAR SAPPHIRES
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 30
DEAR SAPPHIRES
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
💌

Chapter 16

1.6K 121 47
De sweetlittleCub

The girls are now at the airport and they are currently waiting for Sana.

A moment later Sana finally arrived, Tzuyu was surprised that Miyeon is with her.

"Sana ~ ya.." Momo runs to her.

"I thought you will not come." Nayeon said.

"Actually, Jeongyeon Unnie message me last night and she wanted me to come."

Sana looks at Jeongyeon but the latter is shy so she averted her gazed.

"You did that?." Nayeon asked.

"Let's go." Jeongyeon said as she starts to walks away.

"Sana ~ ya, we are happy to see you." Jihyo said.

"Komawo, Jihyo ~ ah."

Tzuyu and Mina are sitting at the bench and they are just looking at them.

"She's with that girl again 😑.." Tzuyu mumble.

"Is that the girl you're talking about?."

"Mmmm.."

"I think I've seen her before." Mina said. "She's working for Sana ~ Chan."

"She's not even an employee."

"Really?."

Tzuyu and Sana made an eye contact, Sana was about to smile with her but Tzuyu quickly averted her gazed.

"Sana, let's sit." Miyeon said as she get Sana's attention.

"This is so annoying." Tzuyu mumble as she clinched her fist and Mina notice it.

"I think Sana ~ Chan bring Miyeon here because she felt alone if she will going to join. I think you know what I mean Tzu."

"I know." Tzuyu sadly said.

"Don't think negative, they seems like they're just friends."

"This is so funny." Tzuyu smile. "Actually I don't have the rights to act this way tho."

"You have the rights."

Tzuyu looks at Mina. "You have the rights Tzu, you know why? Because you love her."

Tzuyu smile as she gently pat Mina's head. "You really know how to put my heart at ease. Thank you Mina Unnie."

Meanwhile, Sana was stealing some glances on them.

"My decision accompanying you here is right." Miyeon said and this made Sana looks at her.

"Why?."

"Because you will start drowning in Jealousy again. Look at you, you keep looking to their direction you're just hurting yourself."

Sana take a deep breath. "Komawo Miyeon ~ ah. I know you have plans today but you still choose to accompany me. I appreciate it.."

"Anything for you Ms.Minatozaki." Miyeon smile to her and the latter smile back.

"Pshh 😑 how can she easily smile to that girl." Tzuyu mumble.

-

After 3 hours the girls already arrived at Kensington Resort Jeju Jungmun where they will going to stay for 3 days.

"Wow, the weather is good." Jihyo said.

"Guys, I talked to the resort staff. there's 2 bed inside one room so the room can accommodate two person." Jeongyeon said.

"I will share the room with Momo." Jihyo said.

"How about you guys?." Momo asked as she looks the for girls.

Tzuyu looks at Sana but the latter quickly averted her gaze as she slowly melting because of Tzuyu's gazed.

"Tzuyu ~ ah, who is the person do you like to share the room with you?." Jeongyeon asked.

"I want Mina Unnie to be my roommate." Tzuyu said as she still staring at Sana.

"Arasso. Sana ~ ya, Miyeon ~ ah you can share the room together." Jihyo said.

"Arasso, Jihyo ~ ah." Sana just force to smile.

"Okay, Let's go to our room first before we have our lunch." Jeongyeon said and they start moving already.

-

"I thought she will going to choose you." Miyeon said as they arrived at their room.

"I'm not expecting that she will going to choose me."

"Are you okay?."

"Yeah. At least she chose Mina."

"I don't know how long will you going to endure the pain. You're totally torturing yourself.."

"It's alright, I'm not complaining tho."

Miyeon looks at Sana and just shook her head.

"I don't know why you still decided to go here, but can't you see?  Your  friends seems feel awkward with you."

"They're still My friend Miyeon ~ ah."

"Yeah, but where are they? You know a friend will going to understand you even if it's hard. But your friends leave you. They all leave. Where are they when you need them?."

"Miyeon ~ ah.."

"I'm sorry for saying this but your friends doesn't deserve you."

"I chose to accompany you here because I know that you will going to be out of place when you come here."

"That's why I'm so thankful for your kindness Miyeon ~ ah, I appreciate everything you do to me."

"You're welcome Ms.Minatozaki."

-

"Why you didn't choose her Tzu? That's your opportunity earlier."

"I purposely didn't choose her."

"Why?."

"Because I was so irritated earlier. I didn't know that Miyeon will go here with her."

"They seems like a friend Tzu, just focus on how you will win Sana ~ Chan's heart again."

Someone of the girls take some nap before they have their brunch.

Sana decided to walks around as she already wanted to see the sea.

She was about to go the sea when suddenly while she's walking someone grabs her hand.

"Tzuyu ~ ah.."

Tzuyu didn't respond as she continues walking dragging Sana with her.

"Tzuyu ~ ah, what's wrong?."

Tzuyu brought Sana at the bathroom, she immediately lock the door and pinned the latter at the wall.

"Tzu.."

Tzuyu is seriously looking at her and this made Sana to feel more nervous.

Sana was about to looks away but Tzuyu held her chin and makes her to look at her.

"I want my girl to look at me." Tzuyu seriously said.

"What are you doing?." Sana asked.

"How about you? What are you doing? Why are you with Miyeon? 😑..."

"She just accompanying me."

"Why?."

"Tzuyu.."

"I don't like that girl around you."

"Miyeon is a nice person. Please don't judge her easily. Why are you acting that way? Let's go outside and let's talk."

Sana was about to escape but Tzuyu pinned her hands at the wall.

"You will not going outside.."

"Tzuyu.."

"Why are you avoiding my eyes Sana. If you don't love me anymore then look at me directly through my eyes and say it."

"Tzuyu ~ ah.." Sana's heart is starts racing so fast.

"Say it that you don't love me Sana."

Sana looks at her when their eyes met it feels like their world suddenly stop for a moment..

"Say it."

Sana looks away but Tzuyu quickly held her chin and kissed her lips. Sana's kneed got weaken the moment Tzuyu move her lips.

Sana's tears slowly fall from her eyes she's been missing the latter for how many years, she release herself and kissed the latter back.

In every move of their lips their memories together is slowly flashing on their minds.

Sana wrapped her hands to Tzuyu's nape while the latter pulled Sana's body more closer to her and gently caressing her back while kissing her sweetly..

xxxxxxx

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

292K 12.3K 85
When first love happens to you when you are so young, then you must consider yourself a lucky. But by the same token, you will never have that same e...
2.5K 150 36
They say we always find a chance to make things right, but if that chance will be the last one, it will still be worth the wait or search for that pe...
121K 6.2K 72
❝ Can you sacrifice your love for revenge? ❞ SANA X TZUYU [SATZU] FANFICTION 2021 Date Started: February 3, 2021 COMPLETED!!!! August 30, 2021
1.4M 36.1K 194
Fall in love with someone who doesn't make you think love is hard. April.08.2020 •FINALLY FOUND SOMEONE - SATZU Highest Impressive Ranking #2 out of...