gamer of the multiverse (game...

By alfieble

One guy jumps of a building to end it all but instead of what he wanted he gets a new life. A new life as a g... More

bio
Rewritten Prologue- An end and a start
Rewritten chapter 1- Roses beacon of hope
Rewritten chapter 2- Welcome to Beacon
Rewritten chapter 3 - Initiation
Rewritten chapter 4 - Silver
Rewritten chapter 5 - Can't catch a break
chapter 6-Another day of bullshit
Extra chapter-random bullshit
Chapter 7- Some depressing things and murder
Chapter 8- Dungeon number 2
Chapter 9- Bang bang bang
Chapter 10- Dungeon and Blake
Chapter 11- Vergil and a new home
Chapter 12- Some more problems
Chapter 13- test of strength
Chapter 14- More worlds
Chapter 15- TO THE PLOT
chapter 16- grinding sucks
chapter 17- preparing for hell

chaper 18- Round 2

176 5 1
By alfieble

(welp we're at the finale of the danmachi world. I have no excuse for this taking so long. I've just been really lazy. I would like to thank everyone who is reading this though. Yall are the best)

Well fuck, Vergil's here. I would like to say that I have a shot here but I doubt it. I look over and see that he's knocked out the others except Yang for some reason.

(Y): "Well Vergil if i'm being honest I never wanted to see you again"

V: "Really brother? Even after I set up this little party"

(Y): "Well it's a crappy party. There's no food , no booze and not even a single decoration"

V: "I'm sorry for that but the minotaurs were a bit resistant to being lead to their deaths so I didn't get enough time to make the occasion perfect. Now how about we get this started?"

I was going to respond but the moment I went to he attacked. Specifically he stepped back and unsheated his blade which somehow caused a massive amount of cuts to come right at me. I jumped back and fired some bullets at him while buffing myself with both attack and defence. He responded by somehow using yamato to catch the bullets and chuck them back at me.

I land then jump away from the bullets. I can already tell this is gonna be a pain in the ass. I was going to attack but all of a sudden Vergil yelled for a timeout.

V: "Wait crap. Bro time out real quick!"

(Y): "Fucking why?"

V: "I forgot that I got you a gift"

(Y): "...Well I hate to repeat myself but fucking why?"

V:"Well isn't it common sense to help someone as pathetic as you?"

(Y): "Oh you can go fuck yourself"

V:"I'm sure I would be more entertained doing that. Now take the gift ya twat"

He pulled out some sort of silver ball and chucked it at me. I went to grab it but it phased into my hand and I felt something was different. No clue what but something is different.

[Player has got the {Quicksilver style}]

Wanna give me some details?

[You can slow down time to the point things look like they aren't even moving while you move around at normal speed. It uses up your devil trigger gauge though. Enjoy figuring out combos with that]

Well that's useful as fuck. I doubt it'll do much against this fucker. I doubt i've seen his full power yet anyway. Ah fuck it though. I need all the help I can get.

I snap my fingers and everything seems to slow down. I rush at vergil and go to slice the bastards chest but he parries me. Oh god this is gonna hurt. Time returns to normal and he slashes me upwards which held enough strength to bring both of us into the air then he swung the weapon into me three times before slamming me into the ground. I thought it was over but then I bounced off the ground and got tons of summoned swords stabbed into me which somehow stuck me there for a second and let Vergil attack me with that weird long range cut thing.

V: "Hm. I admit you're much more resilient than I thought you would be. Oh and for future reference that move is called Judgement cut. I'm sure you'll see it many more times so it's better I tell you now"

I cough up some blood and get off my lazy ass. Hey system how much health do I have now?

[About 5000 hp and your aura is obviously shattered. It's best that you avoid damage as much as possible]

Yeah no shit. Dammit I really wanted to avoid doing this but tough situations means shitty plans.

(Y): "Hey Yang!"

Y: "Yeah?"

(Y):"Back me up here"

She nods and walks over to me.

(Y):"Alright I have a plan but if it doesn't work I expect you to get to the others and run. Ok?"

Y:"C'mon bro. He's got no shot with both of us fighting"

V:"Awww. That's adorable. The little human thinks she can harm me"

Neither of us respond and run at him. I throw rebellion at him to stop him using Judgement cut and by the time he dodges it both of us are right in front of him.

Yang goes to punch the bastard in the face so I try and sweep his legs but somehow he just teleports into the air then trys to cut Yangs head off but I sweep her legs out from under her. His attack doesn't reach me so I jump at him then pull out cerberus and try to slam it into his chest but he teleports again.

He ignores me and rushes at Yang. I land on the floor and quickly slow down time again before using a jump pad to reach Yang. I tackle her out of the way before time returns to normal and Vergil is running at me and yang with a smirk.

(Y): "Yang grab rebellion for me!"

After I tell her to do that Vergil is already attacking and I use Cerberus to block his strike before jumping back and firing some ice at him while Yang runs. He cuts through the ice then launches a summoned sword at me. I block it but he somehow teleports to me and goes for a judgement cut. I use quick silver to move out of the way and try to freeze him but he teleports away from me.

Y: "Bro!"

Yang chucks rebellion at me and I quickly grab it. I charge about three hundred mana into it then swing at the air which causes big blades of demonic energy at Vergil. He responds by grabbing a summoned sword and doing the same.

V:"Well colour me impressed brother. You actually got me to use the mirage edge"

(Y):"Damn you're a tough fucker"

He smirks at me before rushing at me with a stinger. I chuck Rebellion in the air before dodging the stinger and uppercutting him in retaliation. He's lifted off the ground so I grab his leg and slam him into the ground so hard he bounces. I catch rebellion and use my own stinger to send him flying before once again firing blades of demonic energy at him. I only get to hit two before he recovers and teleports again.

V:"You really need to get stronger brother. You're fucking pathetic compared to the last couple Dante I fought"

(Y): "Well it ain't my fault you keep hunting me down before I get strong enough to put up a good fight"

V:"That's a weak excuse..."

He suddenly appeared behind me with his devil trigger active.

V:"...and you know it"

I activate my own DT and quickly turn around to punch him but he ducks below the attack. He retaliates by trying to slit my throat but I fall backwards and throw a kick at him while I use my hands to hop back onto my feet. He dodges but just stands there.

I chuck a mana bomb at him while infuse ebony and ivory with a hundred mana each and firing away at him. He stands there looking at me like he's dissapointed before grabbing my bomb and throwing it back at me. I shoot it and keep firing after it explodes, seemingly missing every shot.

V: "Brother c'mon. I'm not even moving, how can you miss? Honestly it's like your not trying to hit me"

(Y): "I'm not!"

He looks at me confused for a second before he turns around and sees Yang getting hit with a few more bullets.

V: "Really brother? Has my power covinced you to just kill your lovers yourself?"

(Y): "No. I just remembered what her semblance is"

Before he can ask what i'm on about, Yang lights on fire and runs at Vergil with incredible speed. She starts throwing punches and I quickly run to vergil. I start throwing my own punches and kicks. Vergils keeps up with both of us and dodges. I go to sweep his legs but he jumps which gives Yang a chance to hit the prick but he teleports higher into the air. He looks down to see me holding ebony and yang holding ivory.

(Y):"Jackpot: hellfire combo"

Both of us pulled the trigger on Ebony and Ivory and two bullets shot out so fast that I couldn't even see it. The only way I knew it worked was because Vergil landed on the ground with a hole in his chest.

V:"Well ya hit me but it didn't seem to do a fucking thing. God this really is pa-"

Before he could finish his sentence a tornado of fire appeared and swept him up. The tornado seemingly just kept getting hotter and hotter before ending up with a tornado of black flames. It lasted for about a minute and in that time I checked how much mp I have left.

[-2300 mp]

[MP-17900]

Huh. I thought I used alot more than that. Ah fuck it. I gotta get ready for Vergil to attack. Are my buffs still active?

[yes and your DT gauge is at 3]

Fucking great. I push Yang out the way as I dodge a bunch of summoned swords launched at us.

I look at vergil to see that he and the yamato are fine except for a few burns that are quickly healing however only the pants of his clothes survived. Weird but I guess it's better than seeing him naked.

V: "Well bro congrats you managed to destroy my outfit. I'll admit i'm a bit annoyed so I think i'll finish this now"

I was ready to dodge or block but he moved so much faster than before and I couldn't keep up. Just before I got cut in half Yang punched vergil.

(Y): "Yang how the fuck did yo-"

Y: "Doesn't matter. Lets show this mother fucker HOW WE BURN"

(Y): "Alright Yang let's do this. Now i'm MOTIVATED"

I once again activate my DT and summon some jump pads behind me while Yang runs forward. She gets to Vergil and dodges a slash from him which gives her an opening to punch him in the gut. I use my jump pad to rush forward and punch him in the face which Yang follows up with a kick to his chest. I pull out Cerberus and begin to hit him with it over and over before launching him up with a jump pad and use my webs to slam him on the ground in front of Yang who starts a barrage of punches on him. She punches him with enough force to launch him towards me and I use stinger reinforced with ten jump pads to finish our combo.

I watch as Vergil slams into a wall and get ready to react to his next move. He gets up and cracks his neck before staring at us. We both run at him and we both throw punches which he dodges between every single one.

V: "ya know. I wasn't gonna do this but it's clear I have no choice"

He dodges another punch before kicking me in the gut and sending me flying.

I get up quickly only to hear a scream. I instantly look over and what I see makes me freeze.

.

.

.

I see Yang with the Yamato stabbed through her chest. Vergil pulls out the Yamato and Yang falls to the ground. I run over as fast as I can while putting rebellion away and get on my knees next to her while picking her up.

V: "I will allow you to talk to her one last time. Then we shall continue this fight"

(Y): "Y-yang?"

Y: "H-hey bro. I'm not making out of this huh?"

(Y): "don't say that Yang. Please. You'll be fine. I'll find a way"

Y: "Ya know. I've thought of how i'd die before. I always thought i'd die alone or in some terrible situation at the end of the world but instead here i am. In the arms of the one I love knowing I died giving the others a chance to make it out of here alive"

(Y): "Yang. Please don't go. I love you too much to lose you"

Y: "Don't feel bad. I wouldn't want to go out any other way. Just do me a favour?"

(Y): "You know i'd do anything for you"

Y: "keep the others safe for me. Well I also wouldn't complain about a ki-"

I instantly lean down and kiss her. We stay like that until I feel her lose the last of her life. I lean back and lay her down on the floor while tears fall from my eyes.

[Yang xiao-long has died]

[As compensation for the death of a loved one we will double your stats]

[due to the close connection with Yang xiao-long. The gauntlets of beowulf have combined with ember celica]

[hp, mana and aura has been fully replenished]

[...good luck]

I slowly get up and turn around to see Vergil staring at us with no emotion on his face. I wipe the tears on my face before noticing something weird about them.

(Y): "Silver?"

All of a sudden I feel my eyes release an explosion of energy.

V: "What the fu- Oh right you combined with the version of you that had silver eyes. I do find it weird that your eyes are (E/C) though. Must be a side effect of the combination"

The energy flowing out my eyes slowly begins to cover my body and weapons that I have equipped. When the energy finally stops flowing I see that I'm covered in a glowing silver aura.

[Due to emotional trauma you have subconsciously activated your silver eyes. The powers of the eyes seem to differ from person to person but for you it seems to just be buffing you. They also have some holy properties which would harm you if you weren't a gamer]

[Gained perk {silver eyed warrior}]

I clench my beowulf covered fist and also noticed the difference to beowulf. It took the yellow and red colour scheme of ember celica as well as the shotgun feature. Other than that though I feel... stronger. To be fair I just had my stats doubled but something about this aura feels more powerful than just a buff. Fuck it. Doesn't matter. I have other matters to take care of.

V: "Oh are you ready to fight now? I thought that i'd have to kill ano-"

Before he even finished his sentence i'd rushed in front of him and slammed my fist into his face. He flew back into a wall and slowly got up.

V: "Well damn.Where'd you get that strength from. Must be you tapping into your anime character side. Well either way you've impressed me and because you've impressed me I will grant you the honour of seeing me unlock my first limiter. Haven't done that since...must've been about 600 hunts ago but you're extra special"

(Y): "Shut the fuck up you bastard"

V: "Ha. Fair enough"

Vergil closed his eyes and I went to throw another punch. Just as my fist was about to hit, Vergil grabbed my fist and opened his eyes. He didn't look different at all but I could feel the rise in his power.

He let me go and just stared at me for a moment before giving me an evil grin.

V: "Alright. I'm feeling kind. I'll let you have a free hit. Better make it count because I'm finding it hard to hold back"

I decide to make the most out of this chance. I grab rebellion out of my inventory and let my silver aura cover it. I buff my attack and defence and infuse 10,000 mp into rebellion. I swing the sword with all my might.

Vergil just stands there as the blade digs into his side. He doesn't even flinch.

V: "hm. Looks like you wasted your chance on a weak attack or are you just too weak for me? It's been so long since i've unlocked this limiter that I can't even tell. Well I suppose theres no need to waste any more time"

Vergil grabs rebellion and stabs it through my chest. I get blown back but use a mana step to stop myself.

[Aura shattered]

[-20,000 hp]

GOD FUCKING DAMMIT.

V: "Oh you lived? You're stronger than I thought in that case. As a reward i'll let you know how many limiters I have on myself. I have three. Considering unleashing one allowed me to damn near kill you in one hit then it really would just be easier to give up now"

(Y): "Give up? I've done that before. That was me at my weakest but now? I've got people believing in me. I can't afford to give up now. SO BRING IT MOTHER FUCKER"

V: "Same as last time then. That's a shame"

Vergil activates his devil trigger and pulls out his mirage blade. I also active my devil trigger and use 10,000 mp to create 50 jump pads while using the rest of my mana and 30,000 of my hp converted into mana to reinforce rebellion.

V: "SORRY BRO BUT THIS IS IT FOR YOU. CONGRATS THOUGH YOU WENT FURTHER THAN ANYONE EXPECTED"

(Y): "I acknowledge your strength BUT I ALSO ACKNOWLEDGE THAT I CAN'T LOSE HERE. I WILL LIVE DAMMIT"

Vergil unleashes his move first. He spins while using his mirage blade and yamato. I launch forward using my jump pads and we meet in the middle. Both of us are struggling to win the clash.

He was quickly gaining an advantage on me. Looks like i'm dying here. I let Yang die for nothing.

No. FUCK THAT.

My eyes once again exploded in light. The aura surrounding me got even stronger but more importantly Vergil was blinded by the light and got distracted. This was enough for me to quickly convert 5000 of my hp into mp and use that to make 25 more jump pads. The extra force allowed me to cut through Vergil.

I fell to the floor right after and turned around to see him slowly regenerating as well as the silver aura disappearing from my body.

V: "SHIT. You got me good brother i'll admit that. Those fucking eyes of yours are annoying to deal with. Ya know what though? This fight was one of the best i've had in ages and i'm curious of how strong you'll get later so I think i'll let you off this time"

He gave me a smirk then cut a portal into the air.

V: "See ya later bro. Maybe next time you'll be strong enough to get another limiter off me"

He walked through his portal and left. I stared at where he was for a second before turning to Yangs body. I walk over and put her corpse in my inventory. She deserves a proper burial.

I then walk over to the others and get ready to carry them back home.

[User has been found by ?????]

[User is being transported to the intermission for users own safety]

(Y): "Wha-"

A bright light flashes and once again i'm in a void. I don't see the others.

(Y): "System where are the others?"

[They are in the intermission house. Your teleport there was intercepted by something and you were brought here]

[Intermission 2

You have been brought into a boss fight by something. Beat the boss and get home

Rewards
-500,000 exp

-Skill book

-Weapon

-Bloodline vial]

Wait I thought these were part of the intermissions.

?: "Nah these are all me. Well kinda. It's more just me fucking around with shit that was removed for some reason"

I turn around to see the same shadow that popped up last time.

(Y): "Well who the fuck are you?"

?: "Well i'm the boss of course. I suppose your looking for an actual name though. Well sorry to dissapoint but I was never given one. I'm actually pretty pissed off about that but here we are"

(Y): "...I'm just gonna call you Jim"

J: "I am very dissapointed but screw it we'll go with it"

They wave their hand and a menu pops up in front of them. It looks very different than mine but that's probably due to them customising it or some shit.

(Y): "You're a gamer too?"

J: "What? No. Don't you know that the system can take hundreds of different forms. You must have been stuck with a real piece of shit system to not know that by now"

[HEY. FUCK YOU]

J: "Oh and it's a dickhead too. I feel bad. Anyway no, this isn't a gamer menu. This is simply to decide who you're going to fight here"

He scrolls through the menu for about a minute before finally picking something.

J: "Alright that will have to do. I have to go now but don't dissapoint me now. I want to see you get much stronger"

They form a creepy smile on their shadowy face before completley vanishing. After that everything starts to shake before completley changing into an arena of sorts.

There are buildings surrounding the area while the arena itself is filled with graves, corpses and has a tree in the middle. There's also a pair of stairs which leads up to a gate but I probably won't be able to do shit with th- what's that noise?

I hear some disgusting meaty sound. I look around and see a guy standing there cutting into something. I take another look and realise he's cutting into a corpse with an axe. Well ain't that terrifying.

(Y): "So you're my opponent huh?"

?: "beasts all over the shop"

(Y): "what?"

?: "you'll be one of them, sooner or later"

(Y): "Huh. Well that's scary. Can't die here though. Shame that I don't even know your name"

Just as I finish saying that I notice a health bar appear on top of his head with the text "Father Gascoigne"

(Y): "Oh. Well that's good to kn- OH SHIT"

I have to use a jump pad to dodge out of the way of a gunshot then another to dodge an attack from his axe. Fuck he's fast. Wait how is my mp back?

[It was brought back when you were transported. Now focus up]

I have to dodge again pretty much right after I read that message. He keeps swinging and swinging. Eventually I jump back but the moment I do, he shoots me and puts a hole in my arm.

Fuck. I can never catch a break huh? Alright. Let's do this. He runs at me again but before he can swing his axe I shoot it which put him off balance. I use the chance to uppercut him which puts him in the air.

I smirk as I create a mana sword. I grab his ankle and throw him into one of the buildings. I chuck the mana sword into his chest. I snap my fingers  and make a few more mana swords appear which I stab into each of his limbs. Just for good measure I also chuck a mana bomb up there.

I watch as he blows up then get ready to get my rewards... Oh so he isn't dead then.

G: "What's that smell? The sweet blood, oh, it sings to me. It's enough to make a man sick"

I can't decide whether this guy is extremely cool or extremely creepy.

I watch as he rips rips out the swords from his body and stabs himself with something. As he does that I notice his health bar go back up to full. Ok, i'm deciding that he's cool.

He does something to his axe and it extends. Well great now he has range up close and from afar. He runs at me and starts swinging.

He's fast but I can still read his movements well enough for the moment. I dodge right then left followed by a jump over his head. He tries to shoot me but I land on the ground, rush in and start swinging.

I slowly infuse beowulf with mana to increase my speed and damage. I take a look at his health bar to see it's approaching halfway after about a minute of punching.

Just as it reaches halfway he starts screaming. The scream pushed me back but I also noted that he was acting strange. He dropped his weapons and was holding his head in pain.

However it only lasted a moment before he exploded into a beast.

(sorry for the images. I'm lazy)

Well that's horrific. He jumps at me with much more speed than before and manages to slice open my chest.

He follows it up by picking me up by my neck and chucking me into the same building I threw him into earlier. So this is karma huh? It sucks.

I jump off the building and land on the floor. He once again jumps at me but this time I create a jump pad to launch him backwards. It doesn't launch him back but it does put him off balance.

Welp I better get creative here. I use power buff on myself before launching a barrage of high speed punches at him. They don't do a lot of damage but that isn't really the purpose of them. By the time I finish my barrage of punches, he's gotten up and jumps at me. I snap my fingers and he goes off course and lands just beside me. I jump up and kick him in the head with all the force I could muster.

I take a look at his hp and see that there's only about a quarter left. That moment of distraction was enough for him to get up and slam his claws into my chest again. He goes for a secondary swipe to my head but I snap my fingers again and once again his attack is launched off course. He's off balance so I decide to take advantage of the situation and shove my hand through his chest. I use a jump pad to make my hand rip through his flesh and watch as he recovers. I snap my fingers again and the rest of the jump pads I put on him earlier are set off. The force from all the different jumps pads rips him apart. In the end he's just a bloddy mess on the ground.

(Y): "Hm. That feels easier than it should've been. I guess it doesn't matter though"

[Quest complete- intermission 2

Rewards

-got 500,000 exp

-got "hellfire" skill book

-got Gascoigne's trick weapon

-got Hyuga bloodline vial (please note that this will give you the byakugan but it is unknown how it will react to tbe silver eyes)]

[missed notifications from the vergil fight

-Luck has reached 300. Weak armour has been added to daily spin

-Luck has reached 400. Cosmetics have been added to daily spin]

[Level up x14]

Oh shit right daily spin. I forgot about that after last time. Anyway the hyuga bloodline seems neat. How would I use that?

[More surgery done via me]

Hm. Well i'm gonna have to hold up on that anyway. Take me to the others.

[Teleporting you now]

The world around me melts away and i'm back in the void. I'm only there for a few seconds before a bright light flashes and i'm back in the house from the last intermission.

I guess i'm home. I notice i'm by the door that I used to leave last time. I walk by the girls room to try and figure out where they are. After a couple minutes of looking around, I find them in the living room.

(Y): "Hey girls"

R: "There you are bro? Where were you?"

(Y): "That isn't important"

R: "Oh...well maybe you could help us find Yang. She wasn't here when we woke up so we assumed that she was with you"

...oh no. I guess I better rip this bandage off.

(Y): "Ruby...while you were all knocked out, me and Yang teamed up to fight Vergil. I made it out of the fight alive but Yang..."

R: "No. C'mon bro. You're kidding right. Shes going to pop out at any moment and say that your kidding right?"

Tears filled me eyes again as I walked over to Ruby and pulled her into a hug.

(Y): "She's gone Ruby. She's gone"

It was silent for a moment before I heard her sobbing quietly. I noticed that the other girls were shedding some tears but I knew that they'd be better given some time.

(Y): "C'mon Ruby. Lets go to your room"

She nodded so I took her hand and walked her over to her room. I walked in and sat us both down on her bed. I pull her into another hug before talking.

(Y): "It's alright Ruby. Let it all out. I'll stay with you the whole time"

After that her quiet sobs turn into greif filled screams. As promised I don't leave her even after she cries herself to sleep.

As she sleeps I open my inventory and pull out the bloodline vial.

(Y): "Hey system. How long would it take to implant this?"

[Well probably a few hours since this would involve fucking with ya genetics]

(Y): "Well then lets do this"

I stand up and go to my own room. Before laying down in my own bed.

[I'll start after you go to sleep]

I lay there for a few minutes before actually going to sleep.

I failed Yang. I swear I won't fail the others. I'll get stronger. Much stronger. I'll start with this and use it to gain more power.

...Maybe when this is all over, I'll see you again Yang.

(Holy shit I actually released a chapter. Even if it is kinda shit and rushed. Better than nothing. So this little message at the end here is just to ask a simple question. Where we going next? You'd think that I would have that planned but nope so i'll get yalls opinions)
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

hp-60000/60000

Race- spider/demon

perks- life stealer (heals player by 5% of enemies max hp), future harem king (50% increase to relationship increase with gender you're into), dual buffer (increases the buff of attack and defence by 10% when 2 buffs are active at once), no shame (increases attraction people have to you the more skin you have showing), Silver eyed warrior (Allows you to use your silver eyes and increases damage done to demonic/evil entities by 50%)

exp- 9,930/43,000

Stamina-40000/40000

mp-40000/40000

Aura-40000/40000

DT (devil trigger)- 6/6 (Just imagine it as minutes. We can hold the devil trigger for four minutes)

credits- 26900

Level 166

Strength-520

Agility-520

Luck-400

Wisdom-400

endurance-400

points-72

gamers mind:

stops any mind control and keeps player calm all the time but can be deactivated if not wanted bit it also deactivates if he activates a skill that has to do with emotion

gamers body:

The players body won't perish until you're hp hits zero however the player can still feel pain, have limbs torn off, bones can still be broken and player can obviously still be paralysed. Food and drink will heal the player and sleeping in a bed will also completely heal hp and mp

Shadow clone-lvl 10/10 (mp cost: 50)

One shadow clone takes 90 mana to make and breaks in one hit. As it levels up the clones will become more durable and take less mana. When maxed out the clones will send any exp from killed enemies to the player until then only memories are shared.

Bitch slap- lvl 3/50 (mp cost: 0)

This move is one of the most used throughout the whole multiverse. The user backhand slaps someone which can either make them shut up or knock them out. However if used on an enemy it does 21% more damage on an enemy but it can only be used once per enemy.

mana infusion- lvl 20/20 (mp cost: as much as you infuse)

You infuse mana into anything that works. Be it weapons, armour or yourself. It gives a 200% boost to any damage caused by weapons or yourself and boosts defence by 150%

mana step/jump pad- lvl 10/10 (mp cost: 200)

The user creates a magic circle which can either act as a step which stops any fall damage or a jump pad which can make the user launch in a certain direction. This can double as a shield or a shield where you push the enemy of you in the direction that the shield was made. As it levels up another magic circle can be created around the first to reinforce the step or boost how far the jump pad launches you

mp combine- lvl 2/10 (mp cost: 0)

When this is used any mana structures (e.g mana swords) combine into a much stronger attack which is bigger but doesn't lose any speed when it grows

mana swords- lvl max (mp cost: 100)

The user makes swords out of their mana. The cost of this is 100 mp per sword. This won't break through use and the only way to break is if a stronger person shoves their mana into it

mp convert- lvl max (mp cost: as much as you use)

The user turns there hp into mp which obviously harms the user and can kill the user if too much is converted

Shapeshift-lvl 20/20 (mp cost: 0)

This allows the user to turn into anything at least 60 levels lower than them. However it does allow the user to change things about them without a limit. For example making themselves appear stronger even though they aren't or turning themselves into a girl to fuck with people's heads

Desperation rush- lvl max (mp cost: all mp you have)

An original move made by the gamer (y/n). The user infuses their body with as much mana as possible and attacks for as long as that mana lasts. It can be strong if the opponent is equally or just a big stronger than the user but outside of that it's pretty useless

Dark wall- lvl max (mp cost: 0)

This is a wall made out of the user's bad emotions. However there is a pretty big side effect. If it's destroyed it will heavily damage the user as it is using a large part of the user for defence

Mana bomb- lvl 1/5 (mp cost: 200)

This is a bomb made of compressed mana that explodes upon contact with something else. This does 120% of the players damage and it will have a 20% boost every time it levels up

Final explosion- lvl max (mp cost: all mp you have)

This is a move that is extremely powerful but it will always kill the player unless they have over 1 million health. So for the most part this can only be used if the situation is at it's worst

Earth style: mud wall- lvl 1 (mp cost: 400)

uses 400 mp to make a wall made of mud which gets stronger the more it levels up.

Daily spin - lvl max (mp cost: 0)

the player spin a wheel to get different things daily. The amount of different things you can get change every 100 points put into luck. Current obtainables: skill book, weapon, minor buff

Power buff- lvl 1/50 (mp cost: 550)

the player buffs themselves or a target of their choice for a 50% damage increase. This percentage increases every level and the mana cost decreases each level

Multi shadow clone jutsu- lvl 1/100 (mp cost: 101)

This lets you summon shadow clones at a multiple of 5 with the mp cost being used every 50 summoned. The mp cost is lowered by one mp every level.

Cooking- lvl 40/infinity (mp cost: 0)

This lets you cook food that gives certain buffs depending on what you cook. The higher the level the better the buff and taste. Current buff on food is 40%

Minor genjutsu: tunnel vision: lvl 15/50 (mp cost: 20)

This gives the person you use it on tunnel vision towards whatever you want. Level only lowers the chance of it being broken by a chakra user. Can only be broken via chakra.

fire style: great fireball technique: lvl 1/20 (mp cost: 1000)

The user kneads mana in their body and turns it into fire, which they then expel from their mouth; the more chakra they use, the more flames that are produced. Sometimes the flames lack a distinct shape, being only a stream, but more often than not they take the form of a giant orb that maintains its shape until hitting a target.

fire style: dragon fire technique: lvl 8/30 (mp cost: 550)

The player compresses a large amount of mana built up inside their body and changes it into a dragon head-shaped fireball. The player then skillfully manipulates that great fire, and attacks their opponent.

Fire style: phoenix sage fire technique: lvl 7/25 (mp cost: 700)

The player spits a volley of small fireballs into the air; at a glance, it can appear as though there was only one fireball that then burst into many. These can be controlled via mana.

water style: exploding water colliding wave (mp cost: as much as you want)

The player spits out a great volume of water from their mouth, swallowing up and crushing the enemy with the advancing surge. The player can ride the wave, allowing them to move at high speed, and attack the enemy. The amount of water depends on the amount of mp put into it.

water style: water formation wall: lvl 4/50 (mp cost: 350)

The player spits a stream of from their mouth at the ground, which circles around them and rises upward to create a wall.

Water style: Water Bullet Technique: lvl 8/20 (mp cost: 600)

the player expels a large quantity of water from their mouth in the form of a powerful torrent aimed towards their intended target.

Earth style: golem technique: lvl 30/45 (mp cost: 600 - 1500 depending on size and durability)

This technique allows the player to create a large, humanoid creature composed of rock that can either be expelled from the player's mouth, or formed from a pre-existing source of earth. Depending on the skill level, the golem can be formed instantly. Size can vary.

Earth release: subterranean voyage: lvl 1/5 (mp cost: 400)

A technique that transforms the earth surrounding the player into a fluid, allowing them to close in on the enemy with high speed by swimming underground.

Wind style: gale palm: lvl 10/35 (mp cost: 200)

A technique where the player either increases their velocity, or by the user clasping their hands together, wind is compressed and transformed into a powerful gale.

Wind style: breakthrough: lvl 2/40 (mp cost: 550)

After gathering mana in their stomach, the player expels it as a gust of wind. This can be used as a powerful gust or whirlwind. This technique can also be used for supplementary purposes, such as creating a vortex of wind to save a falling ally.

Wind style: vacuum sphere: lvl 1/20 (mp cost: 250)

The player takes a deep breath and exhales several small blasts of wind that scatters in different directions, making it very difficult for one to avoid without injury. Due to the properties of this technique, the expelled blasts are capable of piercing into and potentially through an opponent's flesh.

Lightning style: spider web: lvl 2/30 (mp cost 200 - 800 depending on range)

After kneading mana in the body and converting it to lightning, the player places their hand on the ground, releasing a surge of electricity around them in the form of a web, which electrocutes anyone caught in its vicinity.

Defence buff- lvl 1/50 (mp cost- 550)

The player buffs themselves or a target of their choice for a 50% damage increase. This percentage increases every level and the mana cost decreases each level

mimic- lvl 1/10 (mp cost- 600)

The player copies the ability of the enemy but can only use it once and at level one it deals 10% of the damage the enemy could deal

Hellfire- lvl 1/10 (mp cost- 1000)

This is a basic demonic spell which combines the power of a demon with any fire spell. This is the basis for a bunch of different spells. Level is based of mastery over it

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19.4K 399 17
After living within the cold walls of the facility, (Y/N) is eventually released and forced to wander the world of remnant. Will he become the hero h...
344K 7.1K 47
A semblance is reflection of one's soul so what if someone is toxic? maybe their semblance will be how will this affect the person who lives with it ...
42K 480 31
Once a mercenary, Y/N "Jet" L/N is captured by Ozpin after a mission gone wrong. The deal is simple join his school or be killed (if he's lucky). Aft...
6.2K 145 15
After I died due to a mistake that God made, he gave me a second shot at life for his mistake. As a different man, in a different world. The world o...