a witch and a demons love

By Breakdown345

as you can tell, I accidentally deleted the story. I am sorry that it happened. I am truly sorry More

~~~Chapter 1~~~
~~~Chapter 2~~~
~~~Chapter 4~~~
~~~Chapter 5~~~
~~~Chapter 6~~~
~~~Chapter 7~~~
~~~Chapter 8~~~
~~~Chapter 9~~~
~~~Chapter 10~~~
~~~Chapter 11~~~
~~~Chapter 12~~~
~~Chapter 13~~

~~~Chapter 3~~~(short)

143 1 0
By Breakdown345

(Stella pov)

I told rain that I liked him more than a friend, which I did stutter at first then use my full confidence to tell him. But, turns out. He liked Ciara at the end of the day. I left and cried lightly in my bed thinking of how stupid I was. Of course, Rain wouldn't like me, no one would. I fell asleep on how the day was, it was boring yeah. So that could explain. I simply close my eyes and drift off.

{}

As I woke up, I saw someone familiar. I just said hi and dozed off, then I woke up fully and saw the princess right there in front of me.

Abigail: You do know you talk at night right?

Stella: What are you doing here?! I thought you left!

Abigail: I did. But the only thing is I can't make portals and it mostly took the whole night to find my way back home and the only way is to want for them to come and open a portal.

Stella: And why did you come to my room?

Abigail: You are the only one here that I... Inhales Trusttt.

Stella: Ok.  Ok. And, why we're you listening if I did talk in my dreams?

Abigail: A guy you liked I think.

Stella: Hehehehe.

Abigail: But anyway. I did stay here last night. And this room isn't still my type you know?

Stella: Well, is my room. My decision.

Abigail: hm. Anyways. What do you do?

Stella: Uh. Mostly nothing but prepare to um. Fight?

Abigail: Ok. That's all?

Stella: No. We just do also our random stuff. Like, uh, you know?

Abigail: Right.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

137K 4.2K 46
matilda styles, will you be my valentine? (please reject me so i can move on) โ‹† หš๏ฝกโ‹†เญจ๐Ÿ’Œเญงโ‹† หš๏ฝกโ‹† IN WHICH christopher sturniolo falls for nepo baby or...
1M 18.3K 43
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
Fake love By :)

Fanfiction

119K 2.8K 43
When your PR team tells you that we have to date a girl on the UCONN women basketball team and you can't say no to it... At first you don't think too...
473K 17K 95
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ’œ my first fanfic...