░TEACHERS CHAT░

By st00pid_fics

What happens when fourteen year old Katsuki Bakugou is "accidentally" added to UA staff's chat? What happens... More

PRO HEROS!?
Adopted
Queer Chat
Exam Talk/Quirk Talk (1)
Midoriya's Kacchan?
Red-San~
Bye Bye Bucket
Number 27?
Whit3 Ho3??
More Buckets
💕Happy Fathers Day💕
Gimme kisses ( ˘ ³˘)♥
Fucking Buckets
Something's Wrong
✨Jail✨
This is bs
~Mario Kart~
Wtf Todoroki?
what...?
Squish Squish
DadZawa (1)
Stop fucking my dad!
Squish Squish Squish
I'm Bringing The Buckets Back
hey..remember that kid?
Operation-Save The Kids
Dad!
gay mf
Let's Do A Thing A/N MFS
crackheads
Puppy..?
Little Cuts
Toshinori
The babies..?
Soooooo
Dad's
Read Notes! VERY IMPORTANT!
Kiss me Kacchan
Holy shit...
Being Replaced
♡Kith♡
Missing Part One
Missing Part Two
Missing Part Three
Something...something, idk
Shit-
Bullshit!
Help Wanted
Yuh Gæ
Mina?

Soft time

807 35 4
By st00pid_fics

Remember, I'm petty. :)

Oh, and to help people with relationships.

Katsuki & Izuku (soft gays)

Monoma & Shinsou (chaotic gays)

Aizawa, Hizashi & [REDACTED] (gay & poly)

Enji, Keigo (Hawks), Hisashi & Kan (gay & poly)

Touya & Tenko (Shiggy) (gay asf too)

Sero, Shouto & Mineta (gay & poly)

Jirou & Yamomo (str8 bbys, they'll be mentioned a few times as well)

These are only the mentioned ones! I have no idea for the others, yet. Ask if you're curious, I'll try and answer. ^^

-

Touya hugged Denki, leaving the boy to make his way to Shouta. Denki wasted no time to get the to hero, running as fast as he could to the second floor. When he saw Aizawa, he ran over to him and threw himself into the man's arms, almost taking the both of them down. Shouta wrapped his arms around him, holding him as close as he could. "I've got you," Shouta said softly as the boy cried into his chest. "it's okay, I've got you." He said again, keeping his voice low and leveled. "Come on, it would be more comfortable to sit down, don't you think?" He asked the electric user, a hint of humor in his voice in hopes of a smile.

He didn't get one. Only a small nod. Shouta nodded and picked up the younger, bringing him into the shared dorm. He used his foot to close the door and walked over to the bed. Hizashi wasn't there, dealing with the radio station, so he was alone for the night. Shouta sat down, Kaminari in his lap with his arms wrapped around his neck, soft cries leaving him and a row of apologies. 'I'll deal with Mina after this.' He thought to himself as he rubbed Denki's back, letting him cry.

It took a while, but Denki had calmed down and his grip on Shouta had loosened. "Sorry.." He muttered, bringing his hands to himself, avoiding eye contact with the hero. Shouta gave him a soft smile, making Kaminari feel weird.

"I told you, I'm here if you need me, don't be sorry." He said.

"But you could have been doing something actually important! And I just–ugh, I don't know." Denki said, wiping his tear stained face. "I feel, I feel selfish. Someone else could have needed you." Shouta shook his head at the other.

"I would have put you and whoever else it was first. No one is a second priority." Shouta said. "And I'm sitting in a dorm room grading papers, you're all first, everything else can wait." Denki went to say something when the hero cut him off. "We have other heros to do hero work. You come first." He told him, keeping eye contact with the boy as he spoke slowly.

"I almost killed someone...no, I almost killed a whole family and you're here acting like it didn't happen.." He said softly. Shouta frowned, no one forgot, but they're young and could learn to be better, Aizawa knows that they can be better.

"You did," Denki looked back down, tears welling in his eyes. Shouta moved and made Denki look up at him. "you almost did something that could have damaged a lot of people, but you didn't. Someone taught you that this was okay. We're here to teach you it's not. Stop beating yourself up for it and learn from your own mistakes. Don't let others, or yourself, get to you, Kaminari." Tears fell down the younger's face as Aizawa spoke.

"'m sorry!" He sobbed. Shouta moved and pulled him to his chest once more, letting him cry. When Denki calmed down, again, he relaxed against Shouta, hiccups and sniffles audible with his hitched breathing. Shouta didn't say anything, afraid to make the boy stare crying again, and kept at his softness—which also made Denki feel odd—to keep the boy at ease.

Shouta sighed and let himself fall back, his eyes closed as Kaminari went with him. "So," He started. "you'll be staying in here for the night, Mic should be back around midnight, maybe a little later." He yawned. Kaminari's eyes widened and he sat up, looking down at the where.

"What!? Are you crazy??"

"Maybe."

"I'm being serious." He said, hitting Aizawa's chest softly. Shouta opened his eyes and looked at him.

"Me too." He said. "Denki, you just came to my dorm bawling your eyes out and throwing yourself at me because of what happened." Aizawa said softly. Kaminari felt a wave of guilt wash over him and the hero could see it, even if the blond tried to hide it as best as he could. Shouta sighed softly and brought the other back down to him, holding him tightly. "We all know what happened and the fact that you two decided to cooperate with us tells us all that you're good kids. Now, we just have to show everyone else that." Kaminari nodded slightly, showing Shouta that he was listening and understood what he was saying.

It hurt Aizawa to see Kaminari cry and degrade himself over something that he couldn't control. He just hoped that none of his other students had this type of problem.

-

Returning to the dorms to cuddle with his husband was the plan and he was going to stick to said plan. Unfortunately for Hizashi, another blond was cuddled up with his husband. He stopped dead in his tracks and sighed. Shouta had his arm wrapped around Kaminari tightly as he slept, silent snores leaving the man who's lower half was hanging off of the bed. As for Denki, the boy had his hands between the two of them and his legs on either side of Aizawa, straddling him.

The both of them had such calm faces that Hizashi couldn't bring himself to wake them up to move them into a more comfortable position. He was tired and just wanted to sleep. He could make this work—probably. Okay, he couldn't. The way that the two had been laying made it almost impossible to lay down on the bed. He covered his mouth, trying not to laugh at his own pain and instead, took out his phone to take a picture.

I Fucked A Todoroki

COCK-tail: Help, they took over the bed. T-T

COCK-tail has sent an image

RatlOrD: Why is Kaminari at the teachers dorm?

SmallBoom: AWE! I'm saving this. :)

Red: Question, how jealous do you all think Touya would get if I sent this to him?

Whit3.ho3: I'm already jealous- wtf EraserHead???

Whit3.ho3: Those are MY cuddles u fucker

COCK-tail: Guys?

COCK-tail: You can admire this or even curse at it later, I WAN A SLEEP!

BadBitch: Oh god, it must be bad if you make a spelling mistake

Red: Just move them.

COCK-tail: But what if I wake them up?!

Red: Simple.

Red: Don't.

COCK-tail: Mm, yes, so helpful, thanks you Endeavor.

Red: Ikr? U're welcome. : )

SmallBoom: I can't stop looking at the picture!

SmallBoom: They look so comfortable and adorable that it's killing me!! 😭😭

COCK-tail: Bakugou, no offense, but die then.

COCK-tail: Because I'm about to.

COCK-tail: PLEASE- WHAT DO I DO?!

BadBitch: Use them muscles and move them, damn it

COCK-tail: FINE, but if they wake up, I'm taking your dorm, Nem.

BadBitch: I think I can live with that.

SmallBoom: Mic-San is so mean, wtf? 😭😭😭

Hizashi looked up from his phone, he was afraid to move them, like, really afraid. If they woke up, he would probably be sleeping outside, literally. He sighed and set the phone on the side table to their shared bed and walked over to the sleeping males. He slipped one hand under Shouta's legs and the other was slipped behind his neck, supporting it as he lifted the two of them up.

'Jeez, I was expecting a little more weight with the kid.' He thought to himself, suspicion taking over his anxiety. 'I'll talk with Shou in the morning about it.' He sighed softly as he set them down, only getting little movements instead of them waking up. Shouta's grip on Kaminari never loosened and Kaminari's soft expression never left his face. Hizashi smiled and stood up, turning the lights off on the dorm and laying down.

He quickly grabbed his phone and sent a message to the group before he took of his glasses, covered the three of them up and fell asleep.

COCK-tail: I didn't wake them up. But I think Shou is replacing me and now I'm sad. :')

Hello everyone!!

Look, cute fluff. Now then, I'm sure y'all are like, « Wheres that pettiness at? » Read this in a different way and you'll see it. :)

I'm updating as much as I can! So I'm sorry if this is kinda rushed and what not, I'm trying, lol. I was hoping to make it a little bit longer, but eh, it's okay. ^^

Anyway, thanks for reading!💕

Remember! Stay Safe!💜✨

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

122K 3.1K 26
COMPLETED (edits in spelling may occur.) ‼️PLEASE point out any mistake you see‼️ Deku, class 1-A's social butterfly. Smart, kind, everything good. W...
259K 7.6K 40
⚠️KEEP IN MIND!! THIS WAS MY FIRST STORY!! IT'S BAD, AND CRINGE!!⚠️ ⚠ I am working on remaking this book, I was new to writing when I made this, and...
17.3K 488 20
[ DISCLAIMER : This story is currently being rewritten so I'd recommend going to my account and finding the new one. It has the same name and cover...
94.5K 1.8K 14
Izuku Midoriya has been dating Katsuki Bakugo since Elementary School. They hid their relationship. Katsuki doesn't like to see Izuku be bullied just...