𝐏𝐔𝐙𝐙𝐋𝐄𝐒

By w0ckstarr

I just feel like my life is a puzzle and I don't have all the pieces. More

𝟏
𝟐
𝟑
𝟒
𝟓
𝟔
𝟕
𝟖
𝟗
𝟏𝟎
𝟏𝟏
𝟏𝟐
𝟏𝟑
𝟏𝟓
𝟏𝟔
𝟏𝟕
𝟏𝟖
𝟏𝟗
𝟐𝟎
𝟐𝟏
𝟐𝟐
𝟐𝟑
𝟐𝟒
𝟐𝟓
𝟐𝟔
𝟐𝟕
𝟐𝟖
𝟐𝟗
𝟑𝟎
𝟑𝟏
𝟑𝟐
𝟑𝟑
𝟑𝟒
𝟑𝟓

𝟏𝟒

3.9K 177 37
By w0ckstarr

𝖫𝖺𝗇𝗂𝗒𝖺𝗁 𝖨𝗇𝖺𝗋𝗂 𝖥𝗅𝖾𝗑𝖾𝗋
𝖯𝗈𝗏: 𝟣𝗌𝗍
𝖫𝗈𝖼: 𝖲𝖺𝗏𝖺𝗇𝗇𝖺𝗁 𝖦𝖠

"sis where you been at. I feel like ine seen yo ass in a month" kyrie said as lando and I walked into the kitchen.

he popped some grapes in his mouth before laughing."you know it's funny that you two show up here because father neptune has been in a big hiss lately" he laughed harder almost choking on the grape.

"well father neptune will be cool. I was just overwhelmed and I didn't wanna get mad so I went to lando's no love lost" I said with a tight lip smile.

"mmcht well maddy already hea. she said something bout a party.." he said waving us off.

lando let out a sigh of aggravation causing ky to laugh. "lando you funny as hell without trying" he laughed as we went upstairs to my room.

"no cause since youne wan text me back entertain them other girls simpleee" maddy said

"bra youne boutta be doin all dis jhit we just started to vibe don't kill it" ques said

I mentally laughed. I didn't think they would actaully fuck with each other. but shit imma send my prayers to ques cause maddy is crazy as fuck.

"since when they start messing around" lando whispered in my ear.

"I think last night I gave her his number." I shrugged walking towards my closet. he was right behind me. I knew his possessive ass was gon monitor my outfit cause he really don't play det shit wit me.

"wha you about to wear" he said taking a seat on the small pink chair.

"BRA QUES DONT FUCKIN-"

"close that door for I beat her ass" I grunted slipping off my slides. lando got up and closed the door before sitting back down.

"i'm thinking about wearing this cute corset-next" lando interrupted. I rolled my eyes and mugged him.

"what about this oversized tee... with these black shorts and some dunks?" I said waiting for his answer.

"sounds cool" he shrugged

"why you always gotta monitor what I wear at parties" I said slipping off his jacket. I already washed at his house before coming here so I was cool on another shower.

n y'all prolly asking... bitch why you changing infront of yo friend and the answer is because he already done seen me in a bra and panie. plus he ane seeing the goods so it's fine.

"cause ion need niggas coming up to you" he blandly said. sometimes I wondered what was really going through his head.

I put on some lotion bending down cause a nigga really be ashy.

"don't put yo stink ass in my face" lando grunted pushing me away causing me to falling into the tower of shoe boxes.

"bra what the fuck" I said quickly getting up. I ran up on him and started punching him. he pushed me down again and didn't even entertain me nomo he just looked down at his phone and acted like I wasn't there.

I stood up and looked in the mirror to see if my hair was fucked up. "ouu shit" I said pushing my titty back in the bra.

I continued getting dressed before snapping some
pics. I posted them on the gram before heading out.

"lando bring yo ass" I said as we left the closet.

"aweee yall matching n shit" maddy laughed

I looked over at his outfit an we where matching. he was wearing a white an black graphic shirt with some black jeans and 1's. he was looking to good. and his hair was in a messy bun.

"man c'mon cause we ane staying long" he grunted walking out the door. I expected him to be moody cause we ane smoke before coming here and don't plan on smoking anything tonight. 

last night we smoked 10 times by accident. we was just enjoying the time man. we was having a good
time to. singing, laughing, dancing. and we did maybe just maybe have done a little bit of feeling up on each other but something very slight. just a lil booty rub and some cuddles like I said very slight.

after getting in the car maddy decided she wanted to drive so lando and I both got in the backseat because she was gonna pick up her home girl.

"lando we should get jobs" I said looking up at him. "no cap as much as we be smoking man I gotta find a good income for right now" he said shaking his head.

"n did you see my titty" I said scrunching up my face.

"hell yeah" he said flicking my boob up. "ouch stop that hurt" I grunted punching his chest. "you want me
to massage it" he said with a giddy smile.

I rolled my eyes and ignored him. I placed my head on his chest before scrolling through instagram.

"lani" he said poking my cheek but I ignored him.

he snatched my phone and pulled my face towards his. "don't be ignoring me nigga" he said. usually I would have a smart remark but my mind was completely blank right now. I was actually to stunned to speak.

the car came to a stop and he let go of me. I put my head back on his chest and wrapped my arms around his waist.

"don't try to hug up on me now" he grunted flicking my arm. "aye you gon chill out" I said pinching his side. he jumped up before flicking my forehead.

"oh so you don't want to be bestfriends anymore" I said pulling away from him. he grabbed my neck and pulled my back placing my head back on his chest.

"I will really strangle yo ass" he said patting
the side of my head twice. I smiled and nodded.

"about time bitch" maddy said turning down the music a bit.

"sorry hoe I had to make sure my ass was looking phat. ane you said your new whoop was gon be there and he got a friend" she said pulling down the mirror fixing her top.

"yes his name is mikey" she nodded before backing out of the driveway. "oh yes this is my cousin and her bestfriend lando, y'all this is janice" she introduced causing the girl to look back at us.

I gave her a head nod then started playing with lando's hand. "we should get hand tattoos" I randomly said.

"fosho" he nodded with a smile.

maddy and janice started jammin to some loud ass trap music while lando and I stayed in our own world. I loved how we could tune out the rest of the work no matter what we where around.

lando leaned down pulling me up to whisper in my ear. "you not drinking right" this time he was actually asking because we came to the agreement that he's not gonna control me and will let me do what I want to an extent.

"no not tonight that smoke session took a lot out of me but I will be throwing ass when I like a song" he said and he instantly mugged me.

he pulled back down caressing his hand over my neck. "I promise the only person that gon be behind you is me" he said and I smiled.

y'all may think lando is controlling and possessive and your right but I don't mind it. cause if I wanted to wear something showing damn near my whole body he just would be more attentive not jealous or mean about it.

"ouuu we here" maddy said turning down the music. we both looked up seeing the packed house. I rolled
my eyes and lando instantly mugged.

"i'm ready to go home" we both said in unison.

"why y'all even come" janice laughed in a petty tone.

"this is her car tred lightly" maddy said mugging her.

"oh" she said

we all got out after she parked and headed to the scene.

lando wrapped his arm around my neck I grabbed his hand as we continued walking. we instantly broke away from janice and maddy once we got inside.

he found a corner to stand in and just started talking about random shit.

"so where we gon work at thug" I said looking through instagram. "we mineswell work at walmart" he shrugged and I nodded.

"would you still be my friend if I was a nut?" I said looking up at him.

"yes and I would protect you from squirrels" he said pinching my cheek like I was a baby. I laughed and nodded. "thanks" I cackled

"you know your very beautiful right" he said pulling me in between his legs. "thank you, your very handsome yourself" I smiled

I find myself smiling alot when I'm with lando I don't mind it but it's weird because I remember a time when I didn't smile at all.

cocky as fuck by megan thee stallion filled the house and all my bones jointed.

once her beat dropped I started tooting this ass in a circle. "ayeeee" I heard girls say as they started to crowd around me.

someone got behind me and start smacking my ass that just encouraged me more. I went buck crazy until the song ended. I got up seeing lando with a big smile on his face.

"yeah you ane know I had ass like det huh" I said sticking out my tongue.

"oh no I knew fuck you talm bout" he said stale facing me. he wrapped his arm around me and led us to a less crowed spot. he took a seat on an empty couch and I sat next to him.

I recorded some videos of us and saved them as hard for by kevin gates came on.

lando played with my ear as he sang the lyrics. smalls things I realized about lando is he is touchy I think that's his love language. also he likes looking at me when where high. and lastly his favorite thing to do is be under me and sleep. even if the last one isn't accurate I will make it.

"what's up love birds" des said taking a seat on the couch. we both gave him a head nod then went back to what we where doing.

"I want y'all to meet my girl sey'anna" he said show casing a girl who had a mean mug on her face as she looked around the party.

"sey" he said tapping her leg. she looked down then nodded at us before looking around again.

I involuntary looked around cause this bitch was making me nervous all this looking around.

"there she go right there" she said putting her hair in a ponytail. "sey your not about to fight chill on allat" des said pulling her down onto his lap.

"desmond shut the fuck up yo. ine no weak ass bitch and she keep buggin me just cause I go to saint mitchell" she grunted muggin the girl who steadily made her way over. and surprisingly that opp bitch clarissa was with her. I wanted her ass for the longest.

"wassup" clarissa said stepping to me. "I see you all boo'd up with a nigga that was eating my pussy" the other girl said muggin sey'anna. "and now he eating mines" she grunted

"I hope you don't think you some strong ass bitch just cause you got the best of demarcus that day. he ane no bitch" clarissa said muggin me.

ight bitch just breathe don't fight just chill.

"girl gon head na fa you leave this bitch in a ambulance." I said waving her off.

"nah bitch! let's pop a round for the dead homies or parents should I say. they deserved what happened to them." she said tossing a drink on me.

I instantly got up and started punching her she tried to hit but I was going way to deep. I don't even remember what happened after this. I completely blacked out.

"oh my gosh she's gonna kill her" a girl screamed

"lani!" des screamed trying to pull me off her.

"bra what the fuck" I heard lando say.

"this mufucka still punching" mikey said

"any bitch in here got a taser" ques yelled

"ma'am if you don't stop we will have to use force."

"lani chill they gon fucking kill us" lando said

I finally snapped out of if and looked around. lando, des, mikey, ques, and I where all surrounded by police that pointed guns at us.

"shit" I softly said as I felt my body shutting down.

I can't do this anymore.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

42.4K 1.4K 19
PLS DNT READ DIS BS
92K 2.6K 36
Read it ♥️ (Currently Editing-ish)
1K 90 51
𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐢𝐬 𝐞𝐱𝐩𝐥𝐢𝐜𝐢𝐭.
10.5K 107 11
I Hope I finish this if I don't I'm sorry.