Devoured ( A Magisterium x SC...

By Annafu3344

After passing the Gate of Balance, Call and his friends when off to the Collegium when he summoned Choas and... More

Prologue
Disclaimer
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9

Chapter 4

30 2 0
By Annafu3344

           In the morning SCP-46C6 opened the bottle and he is playing with the Elemental, Dr.Pearl made sure SCP-46C6, will be well for testing. Tomorrow SCP- 46C6 will be cross-testing with SCP====.

Report end.

       Today I was chained up and was led to a contaminant chamber the there is a plate it said: SCP-096, Euclid, Shy Guy. I Callum hunt AKA SCP-46C6 was shoved into SCP-096's contaminant chamber. I saw a man with paper-white skin and he has elongated arms, hands, and legs. He is covering his face and sobbing. I felt and pang in my heart I walked over to him and knelt beside him. He turned to me I saw an elongated face, white eyes, a huge mouth, and blood dripping from his chin. I screamed at him, but he didn't move an inch. He just looked at me and smiled and said, " Hello, I am the Shy guy. "

       I gaped at him a smile stretched on his face and he replied, " Well I can't hurt you because you're immortal. " I breathed and stood up brushing myself off. and grinned up at him, before I can say anything, the intercom said, " SCP- 46C6 please back away from SCP- 096. " I did what the loudspeaker said. And then I was dragged out by two guards and I was led back to my containment chamber and back on my bed.

        Waited till the two guards got out of there again. I felted on my back until a D-class and an SCP that I have never seen who was wearing a black plague doctor costume and a bird mask, before entered. I sat up, the intercom asked,"SCP-049 do you sense any sickness in the D-class?"Scp-049 nodded and said, " I feel the Pestilence in him, I'll cure him, I am the Cure. " The plague doctor approached the D-class a the D-Class backed away while shouting, " NO THE F*CKING WAY I'M LETTING HIM TOUCH ME!!!" stood up blocking the plague doctor's way to the D-Class and asked him," What do you think that you are doing?"He stopped and declared-Asked, " Well I am the Cure to the Pestilence, now can you please move out of my way?"I narrowed my eyes and I turned to the D-Class and asked, " What can he do?"And he said, " He has a deadly touch, and he " cures " people with it. " Turned to the Docter and said, "Welp here's your patient. " And I moved aside, the d-class's eyes widened, and when the Docter pulled off his glove and touched the guy. The D-Class dropped dead. And I realized that the doctor has a British accent. And he walked over to me and said, " Thank you for letting me cure him the Pestilence is eating away at him. " I nodded and said, " Welcome. " And the intercom called out and 30 minutes later the plague doctor is gone and I was writing in the paper. And I was bored out of my mind. And then my friend Dr.bright shouted over the loudspeaker, " HEY! SCP-46C6, I BROUGHT YOU A FRIEND!!!"And that moment I saw Bright holding a living orange smile. I bounced out of brights arms I stood up to the blob and I pick him up and it immediately it flighted my spirits. I smiled and it tickled me I laughed and played with it. After a while the guards toke the blob away and I went back to sleep.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

797K 29.7K 105
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
274K 17.3K 21
"you might not be my lover, but you still belong to me" "crazy, you don't even love me but you want to claim me as yours? have you lost your mind jeo...
230K 7.9K 98
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
95.3K 3.2K 52
"𝐓𝐫𝐮𝐭𝐡, 𝐝𝐚𝐫𝐞, 𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐧 𝐛𝐨𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞𝐬 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐚𝐥𝐥, 𝐈 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐀𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐭𝐥𝐞" 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 Caitlin Clark fa...