The Warrior, The Healer and T...

By Catmonk

Book One Ava wants to be like her father and be a knight but is seen as a weak female, Layla wants to follow... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-one
Chapter Twenty-two
Chapter Twenty-three
Chapter Twenty-four
Chapter Twenty-five
Chapter Twenty-six
Chapter Twenty-seven
Chapter Twenty-eight
Chapter Twenty-nine

Chapter Five

66 3 0
By Catmonk

I look out from my glorious castle at a burning town. I can hear screams of terror and see mountains of burning corpses. In the distance I can see the never-ending war. Things are at stalemate and have been for a while but that won't last for much longer. My men have failed me but that'll soon change. It's ridiculous. The kingdom belongs to me. I am the rightful queen of Zarah. Not that idiot King Vester. "Queen Satella?"

"What?" My pathetic son, Jenson, came racing into my chambers waving a piece of paper.

"I have some news. The king has sent three girls after the Power Crown."

"Has he now? It's time I get my hands dirty. We leave first thing, get the carriage ready."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

664 13 17
Even though Mike and Sophia's grandfather have been defeated, there are still questions that remain. And when some of those questions are answered, t...
285 0 23
Grace lives her life as any girl would until she meets a few strangers who change her life competly. Can Grace work through all the obstacles that ar...
152K 3.6K 26
Destiny bound them at the beginning of time... Thea Montgomery has had her life flipped upside-down since moving to Mystic Falls. She's made friends...
147K 8K 41
Meredith had always known about magic. Her family was magic, one of the most powerful mage lines out there. Having lost her parents to all the fighti...